Page 72 of 223 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122172 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 4441

Thread: *** OFFICIAL 2020 Democratic Presidential Nomination Race Thread ***

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    While you guys are debating a candidate who has no chance, Mayor Pete has moved to become the frontrunner in Iowa.

Not that it matters all that much, but I think he will win Iowa. Possibly New Hampshire, too, but I think that's going to Bernie.

Biden has South Carolina on MS Word Lockdown, and Nevada is very likely his, as well.

It is likely that Warren will lose all 4 of those states, which won't be a good look, even though it's not devastating from a practical standpoint, since it's not winner-take-all.

Comments

diggydow: no candidate is more sure to beat Trump than Tulsi

Load Metric
    why do i suspect that if biden or pete take it down in 2020, its a wrap for legal marijuana...
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Legalize marijuana and give everyone 1000 a month and I'm quitting my job and playing League of Legends professionally

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    While you guys are debating a candidate who has no chance, Mayor Pete has moved to become the frontrunner in Iowa.

Not that it matters all that much, but I think he will win Iowa. Possibly New Hampshire, too, but I think that's going to Bernie.

Biden has South Carolina on MS Word Lockdown, and Nevada is very likely his, as well.

It is likely that Warren will lose all 4 of those states, which won't be a good look, even though it's not devastating from a practical standpoint, since it's not winner-take-all.
    the polls are saying what you're saying, but I think the day of reckoning is Super Tuesday (March 3). March 4 will be the day we know anything for real.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

What is she going to do when she loses the election?

Sit on my face?

Comments

Jayjami: Great answer

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

What is she going to do when she loses the election?

Sit on my face?
    I'm on board with Tulsi as well (at least in the primaries)... one of the few candidates that seems able to reach across party lines

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by diggydow View Post

It was not corrected. The report that was released was heavily redacted and distorted to fit the narrative of a gas attack, and the OPCW workers were pressured by anonymous US government workers to release the falsified report. Here is an interview with the reporter covering the recent Wikileaks revelations:

The "gas attacks" have been used as reason for the US to continue its presence in Syria + its heisting of the Syrian gov't's oil. They've also been used to justify the US's continue regime-change effort/war that's been in effect since 2012: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timber_Sycamore. This is where the US gov't armed terrorists to get rid of Assad, and the terrorists ended up forming ISIS - https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/02/w...ain-trump.html
    Still the draft version. The person whose email was hacked isn't saying it's a cover-up and Syria is hella innocent. What he's saying is just pedantic bs because nerds. There's not a single nation on earth that did fuck all because of that draft report. No one did fuck all after the final report. Probably because that's not why OPCW exists.

Syria was bombed before the fact finding mission took place.

US has their own intelligence agencies. They don't need OPCW to tell them anything. They already know.

Oh and distorting the narrative to fit a gas attack is what happens after a gas attack by just finding out what happened. There's no evidence of anything else. Only thing that nerds are arguing about is what gas was used.
    No. They were saying that the published version was completely distorted and redacted to fit a narrative that would be in line w/ the US counter-attacking and furthering their regime-change efforts.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...l_attacks.html - this is a new revelation that further points to the US gov't's efforts to distort the truth.

The US was NOT in the ground where the supposed chemical attack was, and did attack after being shown footage of people choking, etc. That does not strenghten your case that the attack was a good idea, nor does it disprove the fact that the OPCW report that came after was fudged.

They are not only arguing about what chemicals were used. The new revelations point to the "gas" canisters being MANUALLY PLACED, NOT dropped by planes, which points 100% to a faked attack, to justify regime-change by western gov't's.

Load Metric
    Also just that we're clear on the "anti-war" side we have Russia, Iran, Hezbollah and Assad when talking about Syria. Russia, religious fanatics, a terrorist organization and dictator that has gassed and tortured his own people. I didn't bother underlining why Russia isn't down with peace and love cause most non-retards should know that by now. Like for real, Ukraine, casual assassinations and generally stirring shit up for funsies come to mind in the last 5 years. I'm sure you can change my mind with an appropriate youtube clip from RT.
    The US is as complicit and guilty as Russia, and the CIA / US military is NOT a force for good in the world. The CIA / US military serve a small group of wealthy people's interests, and actively harm other countries and their people.

When you start equating acknowledging the above truth with somehow loving/absolving Russia, it only shows the flimsiness and insecurity of your argument.

Both are "bad," both act sociopathically / in pure realpolitik.

Load Metric
    Also just that we're clear on the "anti-war" side we have Russia, Iran, Hezbollah and Assad when talking about Syria. Russia, religious fanatics, a terrorist organization and dictator that has gassed and tortured his own people. I didn't bother underlining why Russia isn't down with peace and love cause most non-retards should know that by now. Like for real, Ukraine, casual assassinations and generally stirring shit up for funsies come to mind in the last 5 years. I'm sure you can change my mind with an appropriate youtube clip from RT.
    The US is as complicit and guilty as Russia, and the CIA / US military is NOT a force for good in the world. The CIA / US military serve a small group of wealthy people's interests, and actively harm other countries and their people.

When you start equating acknowledging the above truth with somehow loving/absolving Russia, it only shows the flimsiness and insecurity of your argument.

Both are "bad," both act sociopathically / in pure realpolitik.
    Cool so we can drop the whole anti-war bs then. The last anti-war move US did by withdrawing troops from Syria led to a massacre that's still going on.

Load Metric
    question; since we are all on the same page that the US and Russia are very much still in an ongoing struggle for global dominance, what do we think happens if we fold our hand and walk away?

im not being cute, mind you, im asking for the advocates of this in this thread to game theory for me and describe how a marketplace where the price of everything from rare earth minerals to oil is dictated by hostile foreign powers.

same general note; does this new foreign policy shift signal a withdrawal from NATO? are we no longer honoring our defense treaties with NATO partners? what happens to them if we dont?

points will be awarded for solution oriented responses, points will be subtracted for shitlord caliber memespeak about 'conglomerates' and 'military industry complex' and so on.

because im hearing a lot from team tulsi about how great it would be to dump our current foreign policy obligations but nothing about how to mitigate the fallout (literally and figuratively) of What Happens Next. which is weird because the same people generally love to point out how irresponsible it is for bernie to suggest people be able to get health care and college educations as a human right, which is like a dew drop in the ocean compared to the cost of ceding control of the global theatre in one fell policy swoop.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    to be clear i love the idea of everyone burying hatchets and moving forward with a clean slate but the far more likely scenario would be mossad limpet-bombing cadillac one about 10 minutes after the first iranian scud slipped through the iron dome.

Load Metric

Still the draft version. The person whose email was hacked isn't saying it's a cover-up and Syria is hella innocent. What he's saying is just pedantic bs because nerds. There's not a single nation on earth that did fuck all because of that draft report. No one did fuck all after the final report. Probably because that's not why OPCW exists.

Syria was bombed before the fact finding mission took place.

US has their own intelligence agencies. They don't need OPCW to tell them anything. They already know.

Oh and distorting the narrative to fit a gas attack is what happens after a gas attack by just finding out what happened. There's no evidence of anything else. Only thing that nerds are arguing about is what gas was used.
    No. They were saying that the published version was completely distorted and redacted to fit a narrative that would be in line w/ the US counter-attacking and furthering their regime-change efforts.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...l_attacks.html - this is a new revelation that further points to the US gov't's efforts to distort the truth.

The US was NOT in the ground where the supposed chemical attack was, and did attack after being shown footage of people choking, etc. That does not strenghten your case that the attack was a good idea, nor does it disprove the fact that the OPCW report that came after was fudged.

They are not only arguing about what chemicals were used. The new revelations point to the "gas" canisters being MANUALLY PLACED, NOT dropped by planes, which points 100% to a faked attack, to justify regime-change by western gov't's.
    So literally no proof of any kind. And please link me a story tying the email to the final report. You know that email that started this whole exchange.

The new whistleblower hasn't provided any proof. Nothing.

The "new" revelation about tankers being placed is the Russian narrative from the beginning right after the attacks. It was thoroughly checked at the time and there was nothing to indicate it was remotely likely.

Also once again no one listens to OPCW and they can't enforce anything. US doesn't rely on Youtube videos for intelligence. And yup this got stupid a long time ago. US tracks the airspace, they have satellites, informants, wiretaps and quite a few other ways for gathering information.

Load Metric

So literally no proof of any kind. And please link me a story tying the email to the final report. You know that email that started this whole exchange.

The new whistleblower hasn't provided any proof. Nothing.

The "new" revelation about tankers being placed is the Russian narrative from the beginning right after the attacks. It was thoroughly checked at the time and there was nothing to indicate it was remotely likely.

Also once again no one listens to OPCW and they can't enforce anything. US doesn't rely on Youtube videos for intelligence. And yup this got stupid a long time ago. US tracks the airspace, they have satellites, informants, wiretaps and quite a few other ways for gathering information.

im sure its all a big misunderstanding and we can get this all cleared up with an epoch times article.

Load Metric
    Nobody in the thread posted this? You people are a disgrace.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Comments

TheXFactor: Biden Being Biden

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

why would you say im surprised? ive been pointing this out for months. whats shocking is tulsi's response. this is a woman with clearance from a military background followed by a highly successful run in government. so when she ignores all of this, allowing the narrative to essentially overwhelm her actual message, its eyebrow raising. the 'shocking' part i suppose is when she responds by exploding like some wine drunk soccer mom, crying about how people are accusing her of treason, instead of calmly pointing out the obvious;

yes, a lot of energy is being spent manipulating her message to damage our democracy, and a lot of it is coming from russia.

but hey, who can blame her for playing the victim card when its working so well? she has a 'bipartisan' cult and a financially promising future on fox news, where she will continue to marginalize moderate left voices while remaining mysteriously silent about the people doing the other 98% of the damage.
    i don't understand what you are saying tulsi is doing wrong with respect to russia. she should be saying she's putin's favored candidate? what is tulsi ignoring?

do you think the average american will understand that an anti-warmongering candidate will always be preferable to other countries than a war-mongering one?
    Lot of mongs in this thread, and allowed to vote in america.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric
    WE'VE REACHED THE EATING HUMAN FLESH STAGE OF THE PRIMARY.

64 Days until Iowa

Platinum
    Load Metric
    DNC will rig it for Biden no doubt about it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    DNC will rig it for Biden no doubt about it.
    For Todd's sake and mine, I sure hope so

Load Metric
    lets just elect biden and instantly impeach him and let whoever he ran with clean up the mess for the next 8 years.

Thread Information