Thread: Jake Paul & Ben Askren Illegal Streams: TIME TO PAY UP

Gold
    Load Metric

Jake Paul & Ben Askren Illegal Streams: TIME TO PAY UP

Triller, the company who ran the rigged boxing match between Ben Askren and Jake Paul, has offered illegal streamers an amnesty grace period to pay up and avoid a lawsuit seeking $150k from each streamer.

They have put together a website where you can fess up and pay the $50 and avoid the serious repercussions headed your way.

I am personally aware of at least 5 forum members who illegally streamed this event. I have corresponded with Druff, he consulted his spreadsheet, and provided me with your IPs which I forwarded to my contact at Triller to review.

Used a VPN? Who cares. Not an issue for Triller who work with the VPN companies to personally identify each and every one of you.

https://www.mmafighting.com/platform...n-askren-event

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    Triller, the company who ran the rigged boxing match between Ben Askren and Jake Paul, has offered illegal streamers an amnesty grace period to pay up and avoid a lawsuit seeking $150k from each streamer.

They have put together a website where you can fess up and pay the $50 and avoid the serious repercussions headed your way.

I am personally aware of at least 5 forum members who illegally streamed this event. I have corresponded with Druff, he consulted his spreadsheet, and provided me with your IPs which I forwarded to my contact at Triller to review.

Used a VPN? Who cares. Not an issue for Triller who work with the VPN companies to personally identify each and every one of you.

I call BULLSHIT.

A lot if VPN's don't even have logs and the VPN's who do will not cooperate unless you have a court order.

Triller SUCKS!!!

Fuck You.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    If the VPN companies don't log the activity, or if they claim they don't, good luck getting them to give up that info.

I'm not sure if they can even be compelled to do so. They definitely can't if foreign-based with no connection to the US. Even domestic-based VPNs will fight this hard, and probably just feign not having the info anymore, even if they do. It would be horrible press for VPNs to be found logging connections and then giving them up to litigious companies.

I bet some scared people will cough up the $50, though, fearing the back-breaking $150k lawsuit which could happen otherwise.

Comments

OSA: same people that wear double masks too lol

splitthis: Lol step

Ryback_feed_me_more: Nord would laugh at Triller.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric

SHUT THE FUCK UP

0/10 TROLL

Comments

1marley1: truth rep

splitthis: Chappppppppppppppppps
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post

SHUT THE FUCK UP

0/10 TROLL
    and Thompson Twins rep

Gold
    Load Metric

SHUT THE FUCK UP

0/10 TROLL
    Chaps! Aren’t you a broke loser who smokes cigarettes and drinks cheap beer while working some minimum wage job in some cold shit hole? You are the one who struggles (badly) with women?

Comments

Ryback_feed_me_more: You have Chaps confused with alcoholic Les

Load Metric

SHUT THE FUCK UP

0/10 TROLL
    Chaps! Aren’t you a broke loser who smokes cigarettes and drinks cheap beer while working some minimum wage job in some cold shit hole? You are the one who struggles (badly) with women?
    I don’t drink idiot. Nothing you just shit from your keyboard is true.

Oh wait, I still smoke.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gold
    Load Metric
    We all know why you quit drinking. You are out of shape and physically weak, cried publicly because you can’t get a woman!

Gold
    Load Metric

I don’t drink idiot. Nothing you just shit from your keyboard is true.

Oh wait, I still smoke.
    Low life trash wearing a “ball cap” with a suit jacket. Lower class!

Load Metric
    We all know why you quit drinking. You are out of shape and physically weak, cried publicly because you can’t get a woman!

Moron, I am well known for favouring drugs vs alcohol. Are you new? Havent noted your join date yet. You’ll learn soon enough.

Load Metric
    Already in my inbox like a jaded tinder one-nighter.

Gold
    Load Metric

Moron, I am well known for favouring drugs vs alcohol. Are you new? Havent noted your join date yet. You’ll learn soon enough.
    Drug Addicted loser! Pipes NEVER smoked or drinks! I am a rich and successful stud who Suns my balls daily! Do you understand what I can do with this level of power!

Gold
    Load Metric
    Already in my inbox like a jaded tinder one-nighter.

Drug addict! Very loser class guy hanging out on the corner using needles!

Load Metric

Drug Addicted loser! Pipes NEVER smoked or drinks! I am a rich and successful stud who Suns my balls daily! Do you understand what I can do with this level of power!

Load Metric

Bring Crackpipe. This posting is either one hell of a troll or your just a clueless douche

Here’s my IP. 38.250.63.3

(For those wondering look at a phone to see what it spells)

Load Metric

All I hear is blah blah blah trolling shit Nicky. Don’t think your immune from the same treatment as DesertRunner. Druff doesn’t tolerate people just coming in and creating posts and incessantly trolling members within those threads. This thread serves no other purpose then essentially dropping your pants and shitting square in the middle of the forum to be an attention whore troll.

Thread Information