Page 37 of 114 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787 ... LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** Joe Biden Presidency Thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post

Lol, Walt has no retort there, he probably wanted to type "BUT TRUMP WAS A FASCIST", but shockingly held himself back.
    When you repeat bullshit you hear on Newsmax there’s not much else to say. It’s just incorrect.
    honestly don't watch newsmax or fox tbh

these are things normal people see happening in real life, to deny reality like you do must be hard

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I found out long ago
    It's a long way down the holiday road
    Holiday road
    Holiday road
    Jack be nimble, Jack be quick
    Take a ride on the West Coast kick
    Holiday road
    Holiday road
    Holiday road
    Holiday road
    I found out long ago
    It's a long way down the holiday road
    Holiday road
    Holiday road
    Holiday road
    Holiday road

Load Metric
    'Something's seriously wrong with Joe': Ex-White House physician Ronny Jackson says he believes the president, 78, will be forced to resign or will face the 25th Amendment because he is NOT fit for office

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-fitness.html

LOL. This Congressman is unfit to serve and should resign immediately because he is a dumbass.

Biden is not going anywhere.

Trump was the idiot who was unfit to serve because he is a narcissist and has mental disabilities.

Donald Trump will never be President again.

Load Metric
    It’s ok to have voted for Biden because you didn’t want four more years of Trump.

You are lying to yourself if you are denying Biden sounds like Regan in 87. It takes a village and all of that and it seems that the administration is spreading the decision making out so maybe it’s not as important as some other administrations, but the fact that this guy is talking to other world leaders must make them laugh.

Whatever the line is on the length of the SOTU address, I’ll take the under. I’ll also sprinkle on the “can’t make it due to X” at plus money.

Comments

gut: yes

dwai:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    'Something's seriously wrong with Joe': Ex-White House physician Ronny Jackson says he believes the president, 78, will be forced to resign or will face the 25th Amendment because he is NOT fit for office

LOL. This Congressman is unfit to serve and should resign immediately because he is a dumbass.

Trump was the idiot who was unfit to serve because he is a narcissist and has mental disabilities.

I remember when doctors were saying this about Trump the Fox News. Rows were shrieking about how they were in no position to diagnose anything because they had never examined him.

Now a Trump partisan says this out of the blue. I’m sure it’s a legit medical opinion.

Biden will be president until January 20, 2029.

DEAL WITH IT FAGS

COPE MORE

FUCK YOUR FEELINGS

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

I remember when doctors were saying this about Trump the Fox News. Rows were shrieking about how they were in no position to diagnose anything because they had never examined him.

Now a Trump partisan says this out of the blue. I’m sure it’s a legit medical opinion.

DEAL WITH IT FAGS

COPE MORE

FUCK YOUR FEELINGS
    Hold on Walt, you honestly think Biden is playing with a full deck? Did you even watch the recent town hall? And let’s try to have a conversation without bringing up the Orange retard.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

DEAL WITH IT FAGS

COPE MORE

FUCK YOUR FEELINGS
    Hold on Walt, you honestly think Biden is playing with a full deck? Did you even watch the recent town hall? And let’s try to have a conversation without bringing up the Orange retard.
    he can't

all he has are MUH WHUDDAS ABOUT TRUMP

Load Metric

DEAL WITH IT FAGS

COPE MORE

FUCK YOUR FEELINGS
    Did the headline not name the doctor and is the doctor not Trump’s doctor and a Trump partisan?

Biden has a speech impediment. He’s had it for decades. He is not senile or demented. I know Trump fans are desperate to do anything to tear down the guy who kicked the shit out of their Orange Cuck hero fair and square, but only in the right wing hate media echo chamber is this even a thing. Biden is in full control of his faculties, and you’re all his bitches.

COPE MORE SNOWFLAKES

Load Metric

Did the headline not name the doctor and is the doctor not Trump’s doctor and a Trump partisan?

Biden has a speech impediment. He’s had it for decades. He is not senile or demented. I know Trump fans are desperate to do anything to tear down the guy who kicked the shit out of their Orange Cuck hero fair and square, but only in the right wing hate media echo chamber is this even a thing. Biden is in full control of his faculties, and you’re all his bitches.

COPE MORE SNOWFLAKES
    I want to red you but I respect the troll game too much

Comments

David USF: Clown

Walter Sobchak: Game recognizes game

Platinum
    Load Metric

COPE MORE SNOWFLAKES
    I have no clue what you’re talking about Walt, you’ve lost your fucking mind. I watched the town hall that was on CNN, no one influenced me. It’s not a speech impediment ffs. Did you watch the town hall or not?

Load Metric

COPE MORE SNOWFLAKES
    I have no clue what you’re talking about Walt, you’ve lost your fucking mind. I watched the town hall that was on CNN, no one influenced me. It’s not a speech impediment ffs. Did you watch the town hall or not?
    of course he didn't, he gets his news in bite size portions from cnn

Load Metric
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

LOL Team Retard keep dying

Comments

Walter Sobchak: Lol
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

of course he didn't, he gets his news in bite size portions from cnn
    I don’t watch TV news. Any channel. Nor do I read TV news channel web sites. They all suck. Good only for local news/non-political stuff or sports.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Walter the most committed to denying reality. At least you're good at something. Keep it up champ!

Comments

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: He's great at many things. Stalking and obsessing over many people 2 name a couple.

David USF: Lame. Both of you ^^^

Silver
    Load Metric
    Good one David.

Comments

David USF: I know. Thanks!

Load Metric
    Trump says he will refuse to endorse Republicans who vote for 'disgraceful' $1.2 billion infrastructure bill and lashes out at 'RINO' Mitch McConnell for siding with Democrats to push it forward

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ey-hurdle.html

Excellent. Joe Biden can only put one more bill though Congress with just the Democratic majority bypassing the filibuster. And this bill ain't it.

It should be the budget which should have one more round of stimulus for everyone. At least $2,000 each.

Also more PPP money and some additional funds to help small businesses who actually need it.

Then that's it. In order to move another bill through the Senate would require 60 votes which they will never have.

Senator Kyrsten Sinema from Arizona and Senator Joe Manchin from West Virginia will not vote to get rid of the filibuster so that's the end of getting anything through Congress.

Then Joe Biden can only govern using Executive Orders.

Load Metric
    The horseshit never ends

Somalia air strikes

The Pentagon justified the strikes, which targeted al Qaeda affiliates in the war-torn country, by invoking the 2001 Authorization for the Use of Military Force against the terrorist groups that attacked the U.S. on 9/11.
    I’m sure Capt America Druff misses Afghanistan and Rumsfeld so it’s stamped approved

A gigantic fuck you Biden

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Predictions:

Civil unrest grows as far left evil agendas are pushed.

Crime increases by 10%.

Domestic terrorism grows markedly.

We will be attacked by another country.
    Wrong on count 2, crime up 33%.

Meanwhile that ridiculous nig Cori Bush has spent 70k on personal
    security because she has to be safe to represent the people who she refunds the police for.
    She is beyond due to choke on a BBD.

Count 1 prediction is off the charts.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    The US Dollar Index will trade sub 80.

Gold will break the all time high of 2063

Oil/Gas may not break all time highs, but will return to near highs. $4+ a gallon

The markets will continue higher but not enough to keep up with commodity prices

Real estate will trade new highs

Artwork will trade new highs

Collectibles will trade all time highs

Old/Poor people are going to really get fucked
    Points 1 and 2 have been impacted by Europe’s equally disastrous policies and games, but the numbers are the numbers and it hasn’t budged.

Point 3 has been impacted by “delta” demand. That said but gas is still up near 50%. Trending way more right than wrong.

Point 4 is more right than wrong. Market (S&P) is up ~17%. Commodities are up gigantically. Gas 50% lumber 250% beef 40%….. inflation is here

Points 5 6 and 7 all playing out as expected. Money chasing assets.

Old people are holding up for now. Point 8 is more subjective then the rest but the wealth of the oldest and wisest is helping them….. so far.

Load Metric
    The US Dollar Index will trade sub 80.

Gold will break the all time high of 2063

Oil/Gas may not break all time highs, but will return to near highs. $4+ a gallon

The markets will continue higher but not enough to keep up with commodity prices

Real estate will trade new highs

Artwork will trade new highs

Collectibles will trade all time highs

Old/Poor people are going to really get fucked
    Points 1 and 2 have been impacted by Europe’s equally disastrous policies and games, but the numbers are the numbers and it hasn’t budged.

Point 3 has been impacted by “delta” demand. That said but gas is still up near 50%. Trending way more right than wrong.

Point 4 is more right than wrong. Market (S&P) is up ~17%. Commodities are up gigantically. Gas 50% lumber 250% beef 40%….. inflation is here

Points 5 6 and 7 all playing out as expected. Money chasing assets.

Old people are holding up for now. Point 8 is more subjective then the rest but the wealth of the oldest and wisest is helping them….. so far.
    Massive boomer asset growth. The greatest transfer of wealth ever. COVID lottery winners.

GenX has less than half the wealth of Boomers but 5X that of millenials ATM. Millenials will finish strong as boomer wealth gets transferred to them.

$4t xfer by one estimate

Just be careful of 2008 and late ‘70’s/‘80’s similes. Interest rates are much much lower. On point though.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 08-08-2021 at 01:49 PM.

Thread Information