Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: We Need To Talk About This Stalking Shit Again

Load Metric
    why is this being brought up now? druff already ruled that posting KT’s personal info was ok to “protect the community”, even if she never scammed anyone here.

i was one of the few people that argued with him about this.

why try to ban splitthis now for prior conduct that druff said was ok?

Load Metric
    also if KT was trying to roll people, i’m a little offended that i wasn’t on her list.

Comments

Mintjewlips: We all know nita has the money

Load Metric
    finally, why would anyone come to this largely broke community for money

Comments

sah_24: luls this too

Load Metric
    splitthis, I posted this in the Insurance thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Wars View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    Everyone else mentioned spent a good deal of time stalking and harassing people before being stopped, including splitthis who has already intimidated a member off this forum...
    I don't think it's fair to characterize Kilgore Trout's departure a result of splitthis intimidating her off. I think KT felt quite embarrassed about some of the unearthed transgressions found along with her not-so-true persona that she had used on this forum, so she just went away cold turkey.

Threating someone IRL is not right but as someone else said in a paraphrased way, "Call splitthis a whore and she's gonna go apeshit on you...she's just that type of broad from a more bygone era"...
    BUT NOW I'M NOT SO SURE.

You posted this in your "It will cost me 56 cents" thread:

Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    To drive from my sisters house to your house. Dont ever post here again.

Nite all.
    Yeah, like, that's pretty much a textbook threat. Shouldn't be allowed on here. Next time try just call her something worse. BTW I don't even think KT was serious, just trying to stir up drama, something she could do exceedingly well on here.

Load Metric
    splitthis, I posted this in the Insurance thread:

I don't think it's fair to characterize Kilgore Trout's departure a result of splitthis intimidating her off. I think KT felt quite embarrassed about some of the unearthed transgressions found along with her not-so-true persona that she had used on this forum, so she just went away cold turkey.

Threating someone IRL is not right but as someone else said in a paraphrased way, "Call splitthis a whore and she's gonna go apeshit on you...she's just that type of broad from a more bygone era"...
    BUT NOW I'M NOT SO SURE.

You posted this in your "It will cost me 56 cents" thread:

To drive from my sisters house to your house. Dont ever post here again.

Nite all.
    Yeah, like, that's pretty much a textbook threat. Shouldn't be allowed on here. Next time try just call her something worse. BTW I don't even think KT was serious, just trying to stir up drama, something she could do exceedingly well on here.
    ummm helloooo, druff already told split she was brash and asked her to tone it down.

#ProblemSolved

Comments

JACKDANIELS: #PraiseTodd

Load Metric
    Kilgore Trout: surprisingly ignorant, from a man who considers himself worldly & intelligent. Surely, you can make the delineation between coordinating a freeroll tourney & making poor life choices in a tough spot?

Dearie, I’m no babe-in-the-woods when it comes to experiences with scammers. I’ve been scammed and witnessed others getting scammed, and my spidey-sense regarding the likelihood of your tendency to scam was put on high alert given the totality of the evidence of these events.

And I say that even though you were “kind” enough to try to help me win more money in the radio show contest with the softball question regarding the color of the sky. Whether you were genuinely acting out of kindness or just working to win a favorable opinion by a potentially gullible forum member is still a question for me.

At this juncture, I lean heavily towards the latter. And sadly for the prospect of this forum having another engaging female member to grace these pages, nothing you’ve done since the original outing has changed my mind on that matter. But I’m open to the possibility of learning more about these matters with an eye towards changing it. Until then, I wouldn’t trust you with tip money intended for the waitress at a truck stop diner.

Speaking of truck stop diners, here’s a pic of excellent tasting ribeye I’m currently having at one:

Name:  4EAD4BC5-F0FD-4B6A-82B7-5BA1A6388059.jpeg
Views: 359
Size:  75.3 KB
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Lolz seriously a loser and the criminal at it again. The facts are KT is a conniving criminal that was outted by her own stupidity and therefore stopped from scamming. If she was this innocent lil thing, they why did she feel the need to handle the freerolls cash? Yall were gonna be rolled thats why. Serius is now a victim of her manipulations and she has him going to bat for her. I will give you one compliment KT you are a master manipulator, but a criminal. If you were to change and become a better person you would distance yourself from anything poker related,but you wont because your plan is to continue to grift and manipulate for your own gains.

Your leopard will probably never change its spots, you are probably too old of a criminal to change.

Grift away at least the community that hasnt been manipulated by you wont.
    Why dont you log the fuck off you disgustig white trash trailerpark nurse, the thought of you caring for other people makes me glad to live on another continent.

Head over to the LOL fleamarket for some great deals to support your drinking problem, have your daughter read some of your posts here, teach her to be just like mom.
    Why are you here nobody fuckin likes you

Comments

GambleBotsSatire: Adam Antium bringing the heat

JACKDANIELS: daaaaaang

splitthis: Nordic marble mouthed n-word
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Kilgore Trout: surprisingly ignorant, from a man who considers himself worldly & intelligent. Surely, you can make the delineation between coordinating a freeroll tourney & making poor life choices in a tough spot?

Dearie, I’m no babe-in-the-woods when it comes to experiences with scammers. I’ve been scammed and witnessed others getting scammed, and my spidey-sense regarding the likelihood of your tendency to scam was put on high alert given the totality of the evidence of these events.

And I say that even though you were “kind” enough to try to help me win more money in the radio show contest with the softball question regarding the color of the sky. Whether you were genuinely acting out of kindness or just working to win a favorable opinion by a potentially gullible forum member is still a question for me.

At this juncture, I lean heavily towards the latter. And sadly for the prospect of this forum having another engaging female member to grace these pages, nothing you’ve done since the original outing has changed my mind on that matter. But I’m open to the possibility of learning more about these matters with an eye towards changing it. Until then, I wouldn’t trust you with tip money intended for the waitress at a truck stop diner.

Speaking of truck stop diners, here’s a pic of excellent tasting ribeye I’m currently having at one:

No offence but that looks like shit so I'm glad for you that it tastes good.

Comments

MumblesBadly: It was covered in sauteed onions and mushrooms... Yum!
    HILLARY WON

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

Show some god damn respek, he more or less had to drive all day to afford that shit

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: literally hilarious. I picture him driving all day and I love the way you say respeck like that instead of respect.

MumblesBadly: Actually, only about 7 hours give the pay bumps we got this past year.
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post

Show some god damn respek, he more or less had to drive all day to afford that shit
    Name:  hqdefault.jpg
Views: 406
Size:  21.6 KB

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: I could totally hear Ali G's voice when I read that post.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    You were extremely unpopular here for a long time, but nobody has involved your family or threatened your real life. I doubt you'd be so apathetic if they had.

Oh, believe me, he still is extremely unpopular. Most folks have just given up on trying to run him off. He's like the herpes.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post
    how will this site survive without premium content about fleamarkets vodka and puppies, shitthis aint going nowhere
    unless she makes jokes about the owners weight in which case she can take a seat next to fluffer

Load Metric
    SrslySirius was the last person to give me green rep so I think he is right

Comments

Crowe Diddly: hopefully buying some future backup rep

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    You were extremely unpopular here for a long time, but nobody has involved your family or threatened your real life. I doubt you'd be so apathetic if they had.

Oh, believe me, he still is extremely unpopular. Most folks have just given up on trying to run him off. He's like the herpes.

Remember when you repeatedly teased me about being a manipulated Kilgore Trout nut hugger... just because I disagreed with her being shunned by the entire forum for check raising mother fuckers that don't even post here and being less than 100 pounds??? It was never anything like the spell she has appeared to have cast on our boy SrslySirus for him to go to all this work. I wonder if she can really cast spells. What's your opinion on this Tella?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

Remember when you repeatedly teased me about being a manipulated Kilgore Trout nut hugger... just because I disagreed with her being shunned by the entire forum for check raising mother fuckers that don't even post here and being less than 100 pounds??? It was never anything like the spell she has appeared to have cast on our boy SrslySirus for him to go to all this work. What's your opinion on this Tella?

My opinion of your pining away of young Ms. Trout hasn't changed. Your reminder above buttresses this conclusion nicely.

As for SS, I'm honestly at a loss for why he cares this much and feel like there is more to the story. Regardless, I'm enjoying the vitriol.

PFA in a nutshell with this:

Comments

Muck Ficon: This deserves green

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    That's what I'm saying though. Isn't putting spells on people way the fuck worse than some phantom threat? Honestly I still don't even know what supposedly happens to Kilgore Trout if she posts here? When she reps people is that just her dipping her little piggies into the bath to see how hot it is?

Also Tella I'd like to say thank you for taking me off your ignore list. Was it me including your name in my poem I wrote in the other thread that matched up rhyme for rhyme with hey diddle that did it? I bet it was. It was wasn't it.

Load Metric
    Question for Adamantium: Did you ever get paid the $50 from Kilgore when she lost the bet to you about the # of jews in Norway? Just cuz she left the site, doesn't mean she don't owe that money. Your response will go a long way towards deciding who I will root for in the PFA Fall Classic.

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: The rule is that threats and bets immediately disappear once you have left teh forum

MumblesBadly: Take away the comma split, and I agree!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Funny how she thinks mulva is female
    i am in touch with my feminine side. i do bitch a lot as well.

i gave kilgore a hard time early on, as did some/many, thinking she wasn't a girl but a dupe ...lol...........while she injecting herself in this forum as a newbie demanding respeckt w/o earning it.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Lurker View Post
    All this and yet Deal and Fluffer are banned. the hypocrisy of PFA knows no bounds.

EDIT: Mulva is OBV a bitch
    obv part of pfa's well respected, need a shoulder to cry on liberal fan base kind of member
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    That's what I'm saying though. Isn't putting spells on people way the fuck worse than some phantom threat? Honestly I still don't even know what supposedly happens to Kilgore Trout if she posts here? When she reps people is that just her dipping her little piggies into the bath to see how hot it is?

Also Tella I'd like to say thank you for taking me off your ignore list. Was it me including your name in my poem I wrote in the other thread that matched up rhyme for rhyme with hey diddle that did it? I bet it was. It was wasn't it.

I only checked your post that one time b/c I knew you were formerly enamored with Ms. Trout and was curious what your current position was. But since you mention it, I'm glad to remove the block. Now it is just FPS and Mumblesfuck. So, what poem? Link please as I'm flattered.

Name:  FrayedAnyAdeliepenguin-size_restricted.gif
Views: 556
Size:  4.00 MB

Comments

GambleBotsChafedPenis: Dat Ass Rep

MumblesBadly: Posting like this is your one redeeming quality.

big dick: edible

JACKDANIELS: :splash
    Last edited by Tellafriend; 04-11-2018 at 03:13 PM.

Thread Information