Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Finland to announce intention to Join NATO this week?

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    Via the Maidan coup, we installed war machine leaders and made the newly installed Ukraine leaders insanely rich via tax dollars funneled from the West.

Anyone standing for Ukraine is a complete sucker, played by the mockingbird media and the war lobby.

It's too bad we all have to suffer in a nuclear war and not just you brainwashed fools who believe what your television tells you to believe.
    Pretty much, I think Putin's job will to be use chem weapons in Ukraine to clear out the population in certain areas. The elite talk nukes to get us to cough up the tax dollars but they don't really seem concerned.
    Look at Andrea Mitchell's recent interviews, the elite of the deep state laying the groundwork for Putin.

It's hard to overlook Putin's total indifference to the needless slaughter of his military, incl high ranking generals.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I take back what I said about Finland's young leader.
    She called Putin.

Interesting comment
    History: from 1945 - 2022 Finland 🇫🇮 was one of the most happiest countries in the world 🌍
    ME: and from 2022 to ....?

Load Metric
    I think what most Americans don't get is Russia fears and doesn't trust the West. And they have good reason. The West invaded Russia in both the 19th and 20th centuries.

When the old Soviet Union broke up we promised the Russians no expansion of NATO eastward. How long did we live up to our word? The Baltic states brought NATO to the border of Russia.

The Ukrainians were getting way to friendly with the west. Ukraine would push NATO to the Russian border in the south.

All of this has scared the shit out of the Russians. They fear the west and want a buffer between us.

I love my country but the USA should not have been silently trying to push NATO into Ukraine.

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: more hand wringing and finger pointing like a scared little girl. how's the bunker coming along?
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    I think what most Americans don't get is Russia fears and doesn't trust the West. And they have good reason. The West invaded Russia in both the 19th and 20th centuries.

When the old Soviet Union broke up we promised the Russians no expansion of NATO eastward. How long did we live up to our word? The Baltic states brought NATO to the border of Russia.

The Ukrainians were getting way to friendly with the west. Ukraine would push NATO to the Russian border in the south.

All of this has scared the shit out of the Russians. They fear the west and want a buffer between us.

I love my country but the USA should not have been silently trying to push NATO into Ukraine.
    Putin doesn't want NATO close enough to shoot their nukes down during the boost phase. That's why Putin is always bringing up his Tsunami weapon. He doesn't want to be the next Ghadafi.

The leadership of Finland and Sweden should resign asap.
    https://twitter.com/Dispropoganda/status/1526265544890097668
    They might as well elect adamantium as their leader haha.

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: is this a fact or you just guessing again?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I initially felt this reach out to NATO was NHL based but after reading the headlines it may have something to do with a super power in the back yard.

Thread Information