Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: big dick's anti-Trump thread

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    It's a sliding scale.

Most teens are a problem in some way, but the severity has a wide range.

Sometimes it's not your fault, and the kid is just destined to be bad -- at least during those years.

When it's celebrity parents, usually the fault is with them, usually due to neglect.

Trump deserves credit for having children who seem to really love him. Even the "problem" child Tiffany showed up to the convention and supported him.

In the meantime, George Conway had to quit his project to handle his daughter who was openly bashing him on social media.

Benjamin isn't a teen yet, but he's almost 10 and he's very close to me. I don't see that one going bad.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Druff is a complete lemming by now. The out of control daughter was pretty open about how the lying, racist MAGA mom was the abusive, neglectful parent.

Trump could be on video confirming that he knew how bad COVID would be while lying to the public and Druff would lap up the MAGA talking points like a fallen glob of ketchup off of his second dinner.

The only attack anyone can put forth to the Lincoln Project is that they're fake Republicans; all involved are quite transparent that they simply won't drink the MAGA cult Kool-Aid and want to save the country from fascism.
    Yes, they're "quite transparent" with their lies, and TDS simpletons like you eat it up, desperate to believe that prominent Republicans hate him enough to organize this.

However, a person with a rational mind would watch those videos and ask what kinds of talking points are being expressed. Many of them push a systemic racism, anti-law-enforcement, pro-rioter message, and absolutely zero real conservatives would support such beliefs.

These are fake Republicans who have ideologically switched sides, and now they are masquerading as right wingers who think Trump is so awful that they're supporting Biden.

If this were real, there are plenty of ways to attack Trump while still making your conservative (even moderate conservative) views true. These people don't do that. The videos play like DNC-made ads for Biden.

It's funny how TDSloppy calls Republicans "Team Retard", and then he falls hook, line, and sinker for this obvious ruse.
    Not all Republicans are part of Team Retard, only the ones who support Trump like yourself.

The Lincoln Project can see that a narcissistic psychopath is not good short-term or long-term for the GOP.

You're the guy who is clinging to muh law and orderz while supporting the most corrupt administration in history, led by an impeached criminal who is currently leading the country throughout this period of where all of these things are currently happening.

But law and order.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Yes, they're "quite transparent" with their lies, and TDS simpletons like you eat it up, desperate to believe that prominent Republicans hate him enough to organize this.

However, a person with a rational mind would watch those videos and ask what kinds of talking points are being expressed. Many of them push a systemic racism, anti-law-enforcement, pro-rioter message, and absolutely zero real conservatives would support such beliefs.

These are fake Republicans who have ideologically switched sides, and now they are masquerading as right wingers who think Trump is so awful that they're supporting Biden.

If this were real, there are plenty of ways to attack Trump while still making your conservative (even moderate conservative) views true. These people don't do that. The videos play like DNC-made ads for Biden.

It's funny how TDSloppy calls Republicans "Team Retard", and then he falls hook, line, and sinker for this obvious ruse.
    Not all Republicans are part of Team Retard, only the ones who support Trump like yourself.

The Lincoln Project can see that a narcissistic psychopath is not good short-term or long-term for the GOP.

You're the guy who is clinging to muh law and orderz while supporting the most corrupt administration in history, led by an impeached criminal who is currently leading the country throughout this period of where all of these things are currently happening.

But law and order.
    So you watch these Lincoln Project videos and think, "This is how conservatives who don't like Trump talk."

Gullible.

Gold
    Load Metric

But law and order.
    I love how dipshits like this think they know what’s best for the Republican Party and the right. The fact you’re totally deranged because of Trump is proof that MAGA is the best future for the GOP.

Load Metric
    You would think Druff, who possessed a pretty strict code with respect to honesty, would not so easily dish a free pass to Trump. Maybe that was young idealistic Druff.

Old pragmatic Druff is a different animal and it’s disconcerting frankly. I would prefer from the outset that he described the impossible dilemma we face as voters.

What has not changed with Druff is his inability to adjust his position once stated. We joke he has never admitted he’s was wrong on any subject. It is his gift and part of the schtick.

Currently, Druff mildly infers Trump isn’t perfect but for the most part Druff is good with the dishonesty, impropriety and low IQ. He may harbor some thoughts but Druff’s campaign prohibits candor.

It’s hard to take him seriously politically until he accrues some bank with me.

There is an element of over-the-top schtick with Dwai, as an example. Druff doesn’t do comedy. There is zero irony in his posts.

Load Metric

But law and order.
    So you watch these Lincoln Project videos and think, "This is how conservatives who don't like Trump talk."

Gullible.
    It's ultimately irrelevant, and you're just looking for a way to dismiss them.

Clearly a Team Retard Kool-Aid chugging champion like yourself is not swayed, but this thread only exists because those liberals are ruffling feathers.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    It's a sliding scale.

Sometimes it's not your fault, and the kid is just destined to be bad -- at least during those years.

When it's celebrity parents, usually the fault is with them, usually due to neglect.

Trump deserves credit for having children who seem to really love him. Even the "problem" child Tiffany showed up to the convention and supported him.

In the meantime, George Conway had to quit his project to handle his daughter who was openly bashing him on social media.

Benjamin isn't a teen yet, but he's almost 10 and he's very close to me. I don't see that one going bad.
    I haven’t thought about this. I don’t know how they genuinely feel about him.

I do know that this whole Presidential exercise is not selfless public service. From the outset, the campaign was about building brand. Winning the White House was a surprise and bonus.

Perhaps Trump’s only asset was the brand to hear people talk. Licensing the name.

The brand is Trump. They are Trumps too and being good Trump team players is pragmatic and their contribution to the legacy.

The Trump existence is purely transactional and I’m pretty certain that the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 09-10-2020 at 11:18 AM.

Load Metric

I’m just having some fun here and am not ever going to talk about Ben directly.

10 .... pleeeeaaaase.

I’ll offer this as a counterpoint and every guy who has had a daughter can relate.

Until your daughter is about 10 she is daddy’s little girl. She is the only female in your entire experience as a human being that thinks you are perfect. Little girls also naturally figure out how to work you. If they do “X” good things happen. They do more “X”.

That all ends in middle school as I recall. You aren’t able to help them with sexting, for instance, so the relationship changes.

We will see.

Load Metric
    I'd agree w/Druff that Lincoln Project is a fraud if they pulled shit like this.
    Fortunately for them, they don't have to, as Trump is a walking Biden2020 commercial.

Trump people always have to lie, or edit things out of context, to make a point
    but it is the NEVERTRUMPERs that are the frauds?

These last 4 years have been really rough on Druff's credibility.
    It is hard to believe anything he says, anymore.

San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    It's a sliding scale.

I haven’t thought about this. I don’t know how they genuinely feel about him.

I do know that this whole Presidential exercise is not selfless political service. From the outset, the campaign was about building brand. Winning the White House was a surprise and bonus.

Perhaps Trump’s only asset was the brand to hear people talk. Licensing the name.

The brand is Trump. They are Trumps too and being good Trump team players is pragmatic and their contribution to the legacy.

The Trump existence is purely transactional and I’m pretty certain that the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.
    When you’re so deranged by Trump you think all their familial relationships are “purely transactional”. Please tell me you’re joking. Right?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post

When you’re so deranged by Trump you think all their familial relationships are “purely transactional”. Please tell me you’re joking. Right?
    Now I did say that I’ve not given as much thought to the relationship between Donald’s kids and Donald as I have the relationship between Donald and his father, Fred.

The term sugar daddy springs to mind. Trump labels folk winners and losers. He’s harsh in his relationships. I suspect the children likely have adopted a survival strategy that, in fact, allows them to prosper.

I am not deranged by Trump. I think both candidates are shite. I do know things will get worse though. The wheels came off two party system years ago.

To my vast credit, I’ve been posting that very thought on this board long before Trump and Clinton. I was not wrong.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 09-10-2020 at 11:31 AM.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post

Now I did say that I’ve not given as much thought to the relationship between Donald’s kids and Donald as I have the relationship between Donald and his father, Fred.

The term sugar daddy springs to mind. Trump labels folk winners and losers. He’s harsh in his relationships. I suspect the children likely have adopted a survival strategy that, in fact, allows them to prosper.

I am not deranged by Trump. I think both candidates are shite. I do know things will get worse though. The wheels came off two party system years ago.
    I actually believe you are not deranged by Trump unlike others here but I think it’s a bit far to say the family can’t experience love like other families. I also agree there is a great possibility we are entering in to the most chaotic and turbulent time in US history and anyone not preparing for it is nuts.

Load Metric

10 .... pleeeeaaaase.

I’ll offer this as a counterpoint and every guy who has had a daughter can relate.

Until your daughter is about 10 she is daddy’s little girl. She is the only female in your entire experience as a human being that thinks you are perfect. Little girls also naturally figure out how to work you. If they do “X” good things happen. They do more “X”.

That all ends in middle school as I recall. You aren’t able to help them with sexting, for instance, so the relationship changes.

We will see.
    Wait til Ben hits jr high and decides he wants to be a Democrat......

Comments

1marley1: :this! Kid way too smart

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

10 .... pleeeeaaaase.

We will see.
    Wait til Ben hits jr high and decides he wants to be a Democrat......
    Maybe even a trans gendered Democrat meaning he/she/it will be out
    in the streets driving up daddy's taxes

I'm pretty sure the majority of people gone bad were not that bad a ten.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    If you want to praise The Lincoln Project for having effective ads, while admitting the actual "conservatives who hate Trump" theme is BS, then I'm listening.

If you're going to keep sharing them as some kind of sick burn because "conservatives" are attacking Trump, you have to understand that you're coming off as a gullible rube.

Also, a conservative would not usually like Biden just because they hated Trump. These ads are like a love letter to Biden. It's just so awful and transparent.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    You would think Druff, who possessed a pretty strict code with respect to honesty, would not so easily dish a free pass to Trump. Maybe that was young idealistic Druff.

Old pragmatic Druff is a different animal and it’s disconcerting frankly. I would prefer from the outset that he described the impossible dilemma we face as voters.

What has not changed with Druff is his inability to adjust his position once stated. We joke he has never admitted he’s was wrong on any subject. It is his gift and part of the schtick.

Currently, Druff mildly infers Trump isn’t perfect but for the most part Druff is good with the dishonesty, impropriety and low IQ. He may harbor some thoughts but Druff’s campaign prohibits candor.

There is an element of over-the-top schtick with Dwai, as an example. Druff doesn’t do comedy. There is zero irony in his posts.
    I've explained this many times.

It's not like I have a wide variety of Repubicans to vote for in November, and I'm selecting Trump.

The choice is Trump -- a very flawed guy who mostly makes political decisions with which I agree, or Biden -- a guy whose decisions I'll mostly be fundamentally opposed. Why would I vote for the guy who is going to govern against the way I want the country to be run?

The "character" question was settled 28 years ago when Bill Clinton was elected. By November 1992, it was clear that Bill Ciinton was a shifty liar who routinely cheated on his wife. Prior to 1992, this was a Presidential career killer. Look a what happened to Gary "Monkey Business" Hart just 6 years earlier.

But Democrats were so tired of 12 years of Republican rule that they chose their values over Presidential character. GHW Bush was a better guy than Clinton, and they knew it, but they hated his politics. They wanted a guy who would push to make their own beliefs reality, not someone who would work to oppose them. In hindsight, they were right. It's insane to knowingly vote for someone who will mostly pass laws you hate.

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Whuddabout

Sanlmar: It’s a solid confession and we will have this printed on small cards for the Trick or Treaters

Load Metric
    If you want to praise The Lincoln Project for having effective ads, while admitting the actual "conservatives who hate Trump" theme is BS, then I'm listening.

If you're going to keep sharing them as some kind of sick burn because "conservatives" are attacking Trump, you have to understand that you're coming off as a gullible rube.

Also, a conservative would not usually like Biden just because they hated Trump. These ads are like a love letter to Biden. It's just so awful and transparent.
    Look, I’m a conservative and registered Republican in Massachusetts. I voted for Trump. There was an “R” after his name and he wasn’t Clinton.

He revealed himself as a moron and uses dishonesty as a coping mechanism. I had no idea. I feel lied to and betrayed. You fuck with me and ruin my party - we got a problem. I can be vengeful.

What I see in the Lincoln Project videos ring true to me. I am that guy. The ads are tremendous.

Can I do 12 years of Democratic control? I can’t even comprehend that outcome. Yet I can’t be insulted by Trump for 4 more years either.

If he had been impeached or someone took out a gun Republicans would be in a far better place. If he died peacefully of COVID and had a state funeral we would be groovin

Load Metric

I think their goal is to tilt conservatives. It seems to be working pretty well.

Comments

Sanlmar: Plop is direct
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric

I've explained this many times.

It's not like I have a wide variety of Repubicans to vote for in November, and I'm selecting Trump.

The choice is Trump -- a very flawed guy who mostly makes political decisions with which I agree, or Biden -- a guy whose decisions I'll mostly be fundamentally opposed. Why would I vote for the guy who is going to govern against the way I want the country to be run?

The "character" question was settled 28 years ago when Bill Clinton was elected. By November 1992, it was clear that Bill Ciinton was a shifty liar who routinely cheated on his wife. Prior to 1992, this was a Presidential career killer. Look a what happened to Gary "Monkey Business" Hart just 6 years earlier.

But Democrats were so tired of 12 years of Republican rule that they chose their values over Presidential character. GHW Bush was a better guy than Clinton, and they knew it, but they hated his politics. They wanted a guy who would push to make their own beliefs reality, not someone who would work to oppose them. In hindsight, they were right. It's insane to knowingly vote for someone who will mostly pass laws you hate.
    Name:  StrawMan2.jpg
Views: 182
Size:  90.5 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post

I think their goal is to tilt conservatives. It seems to be working pretty well.
    So you're admitting that the people behind it aren't conservative, and the whole premise behind it is phony?

Glad to see that.

Thread Information