Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Official Michael wsop stake thread

Load Metric

Official Michael wsop stake thread

handicapme and C$ have been generous enough to stake me for a wsop event. Here is how it went down.

Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post

See if someone else will front the rest. Only going to allocate 500-750(50% of the buyin) towards this.

Want to do a 60/40 with Michael after first 1000/1500 paid back?

I will buy 30 percent and you the other 30 percent.
    Quote Originally Posted by michael View Post

Of course I snap agree to this if accepted. Thanks C$
    70/30 and I'm in.

70/30 and I'm in.

So 35/35 you and I and 30 for Michael after stake paid back?

So 35/35 you and I and 30 for Michael after stake paid back?
    Yes

70/30 and I'm in.
    I'm in! Thanks again
    I have sent Druff my ID, and am just waiting on a contract.

Comments

thesidedish: BOT IS GOD

Load Metric
    Planning on doing any hookers or blow? Pics required.

Comments

michael: lol

smiflorida:

Load Metric
    Earlier this year I ran it up to about 20k playing live poker,

Name:  plo.jpg
Views: 615
Size:  125.3 KB

then a mix of variance and bad bankroll management pretty much brought me to busto, so I just recently got a job.

This leaves me with no real cash until my first paycheck, which I'm not sure when that would be, as this job starts Monday.

If I get paid in time, Ideally I would play Fri, Jun 23rd, Event #46: $1,500 Pot-Limit Omaha Hi-Lo 8 or Better

I think I have the biggest edge in that game.

Worst case, if I don't get paid for awhile, I may hae to play one of the later events, like the June 30 1500nlh or the july 5th 1500 nlh.

Will probably take a greyhound.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    Planning on doing any hookers or blow? Pics required.
    Don't even have transportation money as of yet. I will try to pick up a girl if time permits. Def not buying blow.

Will be all kindsa pics and video

Load Metric
    Jax might be the worst spot in the USA from which to get to Lvs. Once swa stopped their direct it's become an all day affair getting to and fro. But I think I'd rather sell my ass (if I were you) to OSA than try to ride that grey dog across the country.

Comments

michael: greyhound not looking good

Load Metric
    Not getting the whole Greyhound to Vegas deal. You can fly from JAX for like $400 round trip to Vegas. If you get a drive down and fly out of Orlando, its $250 round trip.

I have no idea what bus fare costs for a cross country trip, I would probably tie a cement block to my ankle and jump from a bridge if I ever was forced to look for personal reasons. But I cannot fathom it would be any cheaper round trip than what I just mentioned.

Plus, I a not sure your backers don't want you traveling by bus and getting off all exhausted and smelly then going to play poker. You have to be fresh and clean at a minimum.

Comments

michael: greyhound prob a bad idea

Load Metric
    Just sent Druff a copy of a contract I wrote up that just needs the two real names.

Unless C$ already has an official one for me to sign.

Ken, you might be right. Looks like Greyhound round way is about 250

Platinum
    Load Metric
    if you decide on doing PLO8 and want to discuss let me know...

I know you've played some before so that should put you ahead of literally 75-80% of the field...O8 is full of fucking mongs...see it on a daily basis online...

Comments

michael: for sure

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post
    if you decide on doing PLO8 and want to discuss let me know...

I know you've played some before so that should put you ahead of literally 75-80% of the field...O8 is full of fucking mongs...see it on a daily basis online...
    plo8 is def the better option

Load Metric
    gL sir.

Comments

michael: and to you sir
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

then a mix of variance and bad bankroll management pretty much brought me to busto, so I just recently got a job.

This leaves me with no real cash until my first paycheck, which I'm not sure when that would be, as this job starts Monday.

If I get paid in time, Ideally I would play Fri, Jun 23rd, Event #46: $1,500 Pot-Limit Omaha Hi-Lo 8 or Better

Worst case, if I don't get paid for awhile, I may hae to play one of the later events, like the June 30 1500nlh or the july 5th 1500 nlh.

The fans need a trip report on how this went down?

That looks like a monster stack there. Did you run it all up in one session? Or bring bankroll to biggest game going etc?

How long did it take you to win it vs lose it?

Limit progression ? Games?

Any key hands where you won or got crushed that you can remember?

Comments

sah_24: Always asks the good questions and thanks for more rails !

michael: thats one session biggest pot ever for me
    Last edited by chinamaniac; 06-09-2017 at 11:55 PM.

Load Metric
    gl mRobot, hope you fucking crush it

Comments

michael: thanks willie

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post

That looks like a monster stack there. Did you run it all up in one session? Or bring bankroll to biggest game going etc?

https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...l=1#post657113

Comments

tyde: HOF

Load Metric
    Have you sent Druff the required info?
    "I GOT NO TOE"

#FreeFluffler #FreeThisGuyIsCreepy #lockupGarrett

Silver
    Load Metric
    I'm going to send druff $40 so you and OSA can have a milkshake together then wank eachother off in the dinner break .your welcome.

Comments

michael: he will also be happy it brings all the boys to the yard

OSA: i like cookies and cream and mint chocolate chip woth hot fudge and rainbow sprinkles ty
    cmoney :It would be nice if Mexico could simply get human feces out of its drinking water

Load Metric
    Have you sent Druff the required info?
    He's had the id, and I sent a contract yesterday but he said the picture didn't work, so I've sent him a direct link and just waiting to hear back.

Load Metric
    Anyone have any spare ACR? I'll practice some mtt action, 50/50 or loan?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post

Limit progression ? Games?

Micon system.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric
    So MY FRIEND pulled from instagram. This is a girl who was not on his snapchat, not fb friends, in fact he wasn't even sure if he had ever met her in real life. He later learned she had just started following him on instagram.

This started with reconfiguring his tinder profile

So first thing he did was get rid of any and all selfies. There were some good ones but selfies really don't stand out and the subcommunication of taking pictures of yourself is not great. Quick tip for you guys that don't have any pics. When you're hanging out with friends and you see someone take a selfie, just be like hey man, want me to take the pic for you? Cool, hook me up with one, and then make a joke about how you're going to use it for tinder, dudes and girls both think this is funny, and they'll appreciate you offering to take their pic. You can also do this in public with girls you won't be hooking up with, i.e. too young, married, too ugly. You get to practice a little opening too while doing this, and they are usually stoked.

Next he added his instgram which he has been working on the last few weeks to his profile. He always knew this was a feature of Tinder, but never really thought about the biggest implication. Besides them seeing how cool your life is, they can contact you which is basically the same as swiping if not better even though you've yet to even see their profile. This is huge.

Now his instagram is a lot of old school social proof. Basically for every row of pics there is one with a hot girl or girls. Some he's fucked, some are friends, some he's fucking. These are interspersed with pics of him doing cool stuff, and a couple of risque but funny posts, like one with him with bite marks all over his chest with a hashtag for a restaraunt with the caption shoutout to the hostess from so and so last year. Also pics of girl's wearing his shirt or sleeping, but with funny captions and hashtags to balance it out.

So after this he notices one girl in particular liking a lot of his updates on instagram. She looks pretty hot. She has a generic white girl name and he has no clue if he's met her in real life. Eventually realize he has no clue who this is. 11pm he's surfing around social media, and decide to reach out. He start the dm with the very witty and clever

him:hey

he fall asleep but see she replied back at midnight with

her : hey. im at so and so if you are over this way

him: sorry i fell asleep where do you stay?

her : x neighborhood. wanna hang?

You don't have to be in the game for long to know a 2am wanna hang message has good potential. he says yes. Then she says she's actually at a house party. he tells her I'm not really interested in socializing with a bunch of people at this hour, and am partied out (she has seen his posts from earlier in the day where he was at a party at the beach so it sounds good)

She says the party is making her feel awkward and she's not sure if she should drive cuz she had some drinks and will he come rescue her.

See, she's coming up with a story, the rescue me, so it doesn't seem like what it is, a booty call from a stranger. he tell her I'm coming over but that I'm not going into the party, and am just hanging with her. She replies, "Deal." he roll up, she's outside the house next to her car, hugs him, says thank you so much, and is stone cold sober. he ask if she wants him to drive her car to her place and she says naw just follow her. Again, she didn't need anyone saving her, just needed a pretense for the story to not meet immediately at her house.

Makeout at her place and she starts with the i dont know. You don't even know me, blah blah, he laugh it off and escalate, resistance, backoff, escalate a lil more, so and so. She says she wants to go for a ride on his motorcycle before they do anything. This a, sounds fun, b could be a danger sexual trigger, so they go around the block a few times and come back. More she starts playing video games. Break through and they start making out. She is giving him all sorts of micro shit tests, never been with an asian (he's half), she doesn't even know him. Start making out some more she says it's not gonna happen.

He tells her well I'm worked up and it's cool if she doesn't wanna do anything, but I'm going to jerk off. He starts doing that and she's kind of looking and says let me help, and proceeds to give the best bj. He imagines in her head she was like ok I got this guy all the way over at this hour and he's gonna blow his load, and then he won't even give a shit about my shit tests and I won't get anything either.

They play more video games, start massaging her, more clothes come off, and then outta nowhere she just gets on all 4s and assumes the position. Very fun, he slept over, more morning sex, and then out.

He Keeps finding ways of pulling that he had never even considred before, including daygame pull earlier this year, and now an instagram pull.

Comments

GambleBotsChafedPenis: MRobot Doing God's Work Rep

LarryLaffer:

Dan Druff: lol FRIEND is half Asian

OSA: nice both you and your friend have motorcycles...what are the chances lol

gimmick:

Load Metric

Cool

So MY FRIEND pulled from instagram. This is a girl who was not on his snapchat, not fb friends, in fact he wasn't even sure if he had ever met her in real life. He later learned she had just started following him on instagram.

This started with reconfiguring his tinder profile

So first thing he did was get rid of any and all selfies. There were some good ones but selfies really don't stand out and the subcommunication of taking pictures of yourself is not great. Quick tip for you guys that don't have any pics. When you're hanging out with friends and you see someone take a selfie, just be like hey man, want me to take the pic for you? Cool, hook me up with one, and then make a joke about how you're going to use it for tinder, dudes and girls both think this is funny, and they'll appreciate you offering to take their pic. You can also do this in public with girls you won't be hooking up with, i.e. too young, married, too ugly. You get to practice a little opening too while doing this, and they are usually stoked.

Next he added his instgram which he has been working on the last few weeks to his profile. He always knew this was a feature of Tinder, but never really thought about the biggest implication. Besides them seeing how cool your life is, they can contact you which is basically the same as swiping if not better even though you've yet to even see their profile. This is huge.

Now his instagram is a lot of old school social proof. Basically for every row of pics there is one with a hot girl or girls. Some he's fucked, some are friends, some he's fucking. These are interspersed with pics of him doing cool stuff, and a couple of risque but funny posts, like one with him with bite marks all over his chest with a hashtag for a restaraunt with the caption shoutout to the hostess from so and so last year. Also pics of girl's wearing his shirt or sleeping, but with funny captions and hashtags to balance it out.

So after this he notices one girl in particular liking a lot of his updates on instagram. She looks pretty hot. She has a generic white girl name and he has no clue if he's met her in real life. Eventually realize he has no clue who this is. 11pm he's surfing around social media, and decide to reach out. He start the dm with the very witty and clever

him:hey

he fall asleep but see she replied back at midnight with

her : hey. im at so and so if you are over this way

him: sorry i fell asleep where do you stay?

her : x neighborhood. wanna hang?

You don't have to be in the game for long to know a 2am wanna hang message has good potential. he says yes. Then she says she's actually at a house party. he tells her I'm not really interested in socializing with a bunch of people at this hour, and am partied out (she has seen his posts from earlier in the day where he was at a party at the beach so it sounds good)

She says the party is making her feel awkward and she's not sure if she should drive cuz she had some drinks and will he come rescue her.

See, she's coming up with a story, the rescue me, so it doesn't seem like what it is, a booty call from a stranger. he tell her I'm coming over but that I'm not going into the party, and am just hanging with her. She replies, "Deal." he roll up, she's outside the house next to her car, hugs him, says thank you so much, and is stone cold sober. he ask if she wants him to drive her car to her place and she says naw just follow her. Again, she didn't need anyone saving her, just needed a pretense for the story to not meet immediately at her house.

Makeout at her place and she starts with the i dont know. You don't even know me, blah blah, he laugh it off and escalate, resistance, backoff, escalate a lil more, so and so. She says she wants to go for a ride on his motorcycle before they do anything. This a, sounds fun, b could be a danger sexual trigger, so they go around the block a few times and come back. More she starts playing video games. Break through and they start making out. She is giving him all sorts of micro shit tests, never been with an asian (he's half), she doesn't even know him. Start making out some more she says it's not gonna happen.

He tells her well I'm worked up and it's cool if she doesn't wanna do anything, but I'm going to jerk off. He starts doing that and she's kind of looking and says let me help, and proceeds to give the best bj. He imagines in her head she was like ok I got this guy all the way over at this hour and he's gonna blow his load, and then he won't even give a shit about my shit tests and I won't get anything either.

They play more video games, start massaging her, more clothes come off, and then outta nowhere she just gets on all 4s and assumes the position. Very fun, he slept over, more morning sex, and then out.

He Keeps finding ways of pulling that he had never even considred before, including daygame pull earlier this year, and now an instagram pull.
    would consider getting divorced just to run mrobot game. sheeeeeeeeut!

HOLA MIGUEL!

Comments

michael: holla1!

Thread Information