Page 378 of 418 FirstFirst ... 278328368374375376377378379380381382388 ... LastLast
Results 7,541 to 7,560 of 8350

Thread: Bitcoins are officially donkdown

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    Gimmick you're a smart guy clearly...

All Economics and economies are cyclical and cycle. Although there is some VERY important things going on here opposite of what happened in 2007. Like a loose lending markret. Which did lead to a bubble in 2008, but that is not at all what is going on here now, it's very hard to get a mortgage right now. So a sign also the lending Market is tight right now, all of which goes against this is some bubble so inevitably it will pop theory.

Just because prices are HIGH and they are good which they are right now for all, that does not mean that inevitably it must come down, and so this is some bubble it's not, that's not at all what is going on right now, you're welcome glgl...

the smoothest brain in the room.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    word.

tl;dr i think only a fool wouldnt be bearish fundamentally because you cant just flood the market with counterfeit dollars like we started doing in 2017 and somehow claim its legit because its the fed running the auctions.

however.

whose to say they dont just keep the spinning plates on their sticks for decades and then simply replace them with better plates? (something i learned a lot from; watching burry short tesla. you can be right and still go broke.)

so yeah when i see these doomcharts, i dont know man... i dont trust the market to be unrigged enough to bottom out? ill sure as shit be ready to make money off it if it does tho.

#spy220
    It's just macro stuff and doesn't really touch day trading. The biggest problem currently is that everything is overpriced and the risk that you end up holding the bag just keeps going up.

It's not as bad for individuals that have an option to be fluid with their investments and/or to be bearish. It's things like pension funds that need to hit a certain growth target every year to full fill their obligations. For pension funds that target is around 7%. There are no "safe" investment opportunities/strategies that pay 7%. They don't have an option to go bearish.

And that's how we got to real estate, private equity, venture capital, junk bonds, crypto and meme stocks. 500 is so overpriced that it would take decades for fundamentals to catch up and 10 year can't even beat inflation. The problem with money/credit being cheap is that you run out of things to invest. Productivity has no chance at keeping up with valuations. "Saving" costs money.

Not saying the boom ends when people start believing the boom never ends, but that's what usually happens. It's partly built in regarding direction and psychology tends to dictate the force. To a degree you could keep a steady growth forever, but people suck at it and there could be additional benefits to cycles productivity wise. You can't double the market in 20 months.

There's also all kinds of fiscal magic you can do in the short term, but there's a cost to extending it and i don't think it's linear.

Sanlmar's 10 months sounds about right.

Comments

sonatine:

Load Metric
    To include Garrett in this, that i will likely regret, i'm not talking about Joe Public when i say money/credit is cheap.

I'm also not talking about short term inflation of consumer goods. Asset prices.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post
    To include Garrett in this, that i will likely regret, i'm not talking about Joe Public when i say money/credit is cheap.

I'm also not talking about short term inflation of consumer goods. Asset prices.

gimmick is a very bright man clearly

assatine lol if you all did think Sonatine was the bright one here lol you're wrong he is the idiot here. Sometimes the actual not bright one here, is the idiot...

you're welcome glgl all!!!
    Last edited by garrett; 12-07-2021 at 03:42 PM.

Load Metric
    Also Sonatine

You're a slob, and you are not as intelligent as me Sonatine. You are not as smart as gerrett Sonatine. You're not as bright as Garrett sonatine...

Real talk too, kindly
    Last edited by garrett; 12-07-2021 at 03:55 PM.

Load Metric
    like honestly i was just going to quote this for posterity but i wanted to include the fact that you edited it.

Name:  Screen Shot 2021-12-07 at 6.47.37 PM.png
Views: 205
Size:  461.1 KB

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    GET HIM GERRETT

Comments

garrett: Amen
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    like honestly i was just going to quote this for posterity but i wanted to include the fact that you edited it.

Can we remind the board Garrett was a broke cab driver until he was hit by a truck and got an insurance settlement, and then came on this board and bragged about getting a head injury for a 7 figure settlement? This was after he kicked the shit out of his pops.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

Can we remind the board Garrett was a broke cab driver until he was hit by a truck and got an insurance settlement, and then came on this board and bragged about getting a head injury for a 7 figure settlement? This was after he kicked the shit out of his pops.

the board so recognizes that Garrett was a broke cab driver until he was hit by a truck and got an insurance settlement, and then came on this board and bragged about getting a head injury for a 7 figure settlement, and additionally that this was after he kicked the shit out of his pops.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Sonatine

Garrett will destroy you sir, kindly........

Load Metric

the board so recognizes that Garrett was a broke cab driver until he was hit by a truck and got an insurance settlement, and then came on this board and bragged about getting a head injury for a 7 figure settlement, and additionally that this was after he kicked the shit out of his pops.
    Sonatine you and you're board, I'd spit right in youre face...

And so you know what you would say about it, nothing. And if you did the reall Garret would put you in you're place Sonatine you and you're boys here aren't a thing vs. me collectively.

You all together aren't a thing vs. me Sonatine...

Comments

Pablo: Kick his ass Seabass

Platinum
    Load Metric
    YEAH, GET'EM GARRETT!

YOU TELL EM!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post

Sonatine you and you're board, I'd spit right in youre face...

And so you know what you would say about it, nothing. And if you did the reall Garret would put you in you're place Sonatine you and you're boys here aren't a thing vs. me collectively.

You all together aren't a thing vs. me Sonatine...
    I felt like i got hit by a truck while trying to read that.

Gold
    Load Metric

is this true garrett?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post

is this true garrett?

excuse me the board recognizes it, im case you didnt notice.

Comments

Sanlmar: It has been entered into the record, your honor

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post
    It's things like pension funds that need to hit a certain growth target every year to full fill their obligations. For pension funds that target is around 7%. There are no "safe" investment opportunities/strategies that pay 7%. They don't have an option to go bearish.
    You just cribbed this from the 2008 crash, didn’t you?

This is precisely what happened then.

The Everything Bubble becomes the Everything Bagel (with cream cheese)

Comments

gimmick: no idea, probably

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post

is this true garrett?

excuse me the board recognizes it, im case you didnt notice.
    ok, my bad. I didn't realize that once the board recognizes it, its true. Goddamit Garrett!!! Why did you beat up your dad?

Load Metric
    garrett would you mind if i linked him to the picture of your mugshot?

i feel like he doesnt believe me.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    garrett would you mind if i linked him to the picture of your mugshot?

i feel like he doesnt believe me.

Which one though?

There are so many mugshots of him to choose from.

Thread Information