Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: jsearles and Chinamaniac debate about the value of his WSOP pieces

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

leave yourself out of this dude....you ain't a judge ok?
    LOL wat? Have you read the thread Les?
    Yes I have, and if you had read this thread you would have realized that I was the first to point out that Searles jumped on the Crowe Duddly thought of "this and then" being a combo.

No one, I repeat no one thought of this grammatical mistake as being contained in one thread until, douchejunkey Duddley tried to get in on the proceedings......

So maybe you should read up there Mr. Judge.....what a douchebag you've turned out to be......don't believe your press clippings dude
    I have been "friends" with TonyB for some time now but, I have to call a spade a spade and you sir are acting like someone hid an immunity idol up your lily white ass.

You are never as smart as you think you are, (this applies to everyone.).......keep it real puget sound....you're just another guy
    Les, despite your recent hostility I have no interest in a beef with you, or anyone else on the board frankly. It's not, nor ever has been, the reason why I post.

FTR, I consider myself pretty average as a poster. I try to get a good one-liner in from time to time, post good songs and occasionally try to bring something interesting to the table. I can't hold a candle to some of the great ones around here, and never claimed to.

The one thing that I always try to do though is keep the bullshit to a minimum. I endeavor to be honest in my posts and honest in my dealings on the board. Always. I state what I believe and will never hesitate to admit when I am wrong. It's just the way I am, here and IRL.

The only reason I even posted my opinion in this thread is because I was requested to on multiple occasions. I had no independent interest in mediating this conflict, but other's felt differently. Even searles, who felt that I really hated him, wanted to hear what I thought.

This is why I offered my take, not because I inserted myself into this conflict or feel like my opinion is any more valid or correct than anyone else's. I specifically used the term arbiter because Vegas put me up as an option and I wanted searles specific acceptance or denial of me before I gave my take.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    How the fuck does a thread like this go 27 pages?

Easy fix. Change the number of posts per page, and now its only a 14 page thread. Much more palatable.

Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    Jesus Christ 56 pages and 30 of them are jsearles saying he won't pay a bet that he lost fair and square.
    56 pages? holy shit, that's a lot of clicking...

Also, the tags are clearly a hit. Good job, druff!

Load Metric

Yes I have, and if you had read this thread you would have realized that I was the first to point out that Searles jumped on the Crowe Duddly thought of "this and then" being a combo.

No one, I repeat no one thought of this grammatical mistake as being contained in one thread until, douchejunkey Duddley tried to get in on the proceedings......

So maybe you should read up there Mr. Judge.....what a douchebag you've turned out to be......don't believe your press clippings dude
    I have been "friends" with TonyB for some time now but, I have to call a spade a spade and you sir are acting like someone hid an immunity idol up your lily white ass.

You are never as smart as you think you are, (this applies to everyone.).......keep it real puget sound....you're just another guy
    Les, despite your recent hostility I have no interest in a beef with you, or anyone else on the board frankly. It's not, nor ever has been, the reason why I post.

FTR, I consider myself pretty average as a poster. I try to get a good one-liner in from time to time, post good songs and occasionally try to bring something interesting to the table. I can't hold a candle to some of the great ones around here, and never claimed to.

The one thing that I always try to do though is keep the bullshit to a minimum. I endeavor to be honest in my posts and honest in my dealings on the board. Always. I state what I believe and will never hesitate to admit when I am wrong. It's just the way I am, here and IRL.

The only reason I even posted my opinion in this thread is because I was requested to on multiple occasions. I had no independent interest in mediating this conflict, but other's felt differently. Even searles, who felt that I really hated him, wanted to hear what I thought.

This is why I offered my take, not because I inserted myself into this conflict or feel like my opinion is any more valid or correct than anyone else's. I specifically used the term arbiter because Vegas put me up as an option and I wanted searles specific acceptance or denial of me before I gave my take.
    Which he said he didn't want, yet you gave it anyway and now he is grasping at it like it's gospel.

Anyway, Jsearles, you are obviously never going to pay. You have proven yourself to be a fat, slimy piece of welching shit. What little bit of integrity you had on these boards is now completely gone and you will forever be labeled a scammer. I hope that, and all that comes with it was worth it.

Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Name:  toughbutfair.gif
Views: 419
Size:  65.2 KB

You know, I was ready rail on you for high horsedness but you have plead your case with truth and accuracy imo. I must reflect on my own hate tendencies in your case because you do not lie.......Doesn't mean I like what I hear all the time but I recognize the truth when I hear it and it is all powerful......Nothing worse than a phony or liar...

My addictions might lead one to think I'm a fool or retard but I lead two lives.......I truly wake up wondering what was said the night before and am ashamed of it..

My only recourse is to apologize. You took umbridge with my tendancy to try and repair damages that I caused.......what else could I do?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Vegas wins FLAWLESS VICTORY

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    Druff it is my belief Jsearles is the victim of a Angle shoot. I think Vegas counted these errors before he proposed a wager or at the very least checked to see if jsearles made these errors frequently, but stated he did not check. Guess he's quite the psychic.

He also used a combination of high pressure sales tactics, peer pressure ie insults to jsearles intelligence in a public form and tricky wording to get Jsearles to accept a large wager in which he's drawing dead, Peter Falcone would be proud, let's put it that way.

Also you and Vegas have a very long history on DD, Vegas1369 even had his very own mini forum on DD called "ask Vegas1369", correct?
    You had a very bitter break up with long time business partner Micon and the fact Vegas1369 followed you to your new forum ie showed great loyalty to you. Being a fair and impartial judge for you may not be possible given your years of good times with Vegas1369 at dd and your history of flame wars and bitter disputes with jsearles.

I propose this wager a wash with no damage to either persons credibility or reputation since there's no way to know if Vegas read Jsearls posts before the bet and the tricky wording or Vegas1369 owes Jsearles $500 and maybe a couple hundred extra since it's clear Jsearls reputation has suffered tremendous damage
    from a angle shooter. Maybe the bettors can agree on something along these lines.

How come this wager was not escrow'd? Was Vegas1369 going to pay in the event he lost?

Sincerely
    Johnny Cochran of this forum
    First off, Johnny Cockring was a complete scumbag who kept a murdering asshole from going to jail for life. Figures you would associate yourself with him since your post is as douchey as it gets. And nice going completely ignoring my last response to you.

I don't know who you are and don't care, but it always cracks me up when jackoffs like yourself say shit like they know what's up, when in reality they don't have a clue. Your half witted summary of how you think things went down, and my history with Druff, is the ramblings of a retard that should just shut the fuck up and realize he is new to this place and his perception of how things might have been couldn't be further from the truth.

I have been a part of these forums and a trusted mod for over 5 years now. I have entered into numerous bets and transactions with numerous members and have never once welched, angle shot, scammed, or been questioned in any way whatsoever about my integrity. Notice that not one member here has questioned that... Jsearles on the other hand... well, we all see him for what he is now. Maybe you should realize there is a reason for this, asshole.

Now, kindly go fuck yourself.
    Hey just making sure Jsearles gets a spirited aggressive defense before he gets blackballed and labeled a scammer for the rest of his life, so go get the sand out of your vagina bitch.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    So is searless paying or banned?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post

First off, Johnny Cockring was a complete scumbag who kept a murdering asshole from going to jail for life. Figures you would associate yourself with him since your post is as douchey as it gets. And nice going completely ignoring my last response to you.

I don't know who you are and don't care, but it always cracks me up when jackoffs like yourself say shit like they know what's up, when in reality they don't have a clue. Your half witted summary of how you think things went down, and my history with Druff, is the ramblings of a retard that should just shut the fuck up and realize he is new to this place and his perception of how things might have been couldn't be further from the truth.

I have been a part of these forums and a trusted mod for over 5 years now. I have entered into numerous bets and transactions with numerous members and have never once welched, angle shot, scammed, or been questioned in any way whatsoever about my integrity. Notice that not one member here has questioned that... Jsearles on the other hand... well, we all see him for what he is now. Maybe you should realize there is a reason for this, asshole.

Now, kindly go fuck yourself.
    Hey just making sure Jsearles gets a spirited aggressive defense before he gets blackballed and labeled a scammer for the rest of his life, so go get the sand out of your vagina bitch.
    spirited defense? lol what the fuck kid has had like 28 pages to state his case, what more do you need n-word lips? fucks sake.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    No grandmas and children man, if those are indeed his family. I can understand working the guy personally over, but that's just too much collateral damage. I'm 100% with Vegas here, but I'm pretty sure he likely cringed as well at that one.

I've been guilty of going too far at times, so I'm not getting on my high horse, but we don't need that here.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Post pics of him, that is fine. Please delete the Granny pic.
    Of all the money e'er I had, I spent it in good company

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Of all the money e'er I had, I spent it in good company

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTemplar View Post

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    No grandmas and children man, if those are indeed his family. I can understand working the guy personally over, but that's just too much collateral damage. I'm 100% with Vegas here, but I'm pretty sure he likely cringed as well at that one.

I've been guilty of going too far at times, so I'm not getting on my high horse, but we don't need that here.
    I agree. Jsearles is a giant scumbag, but leave his family out of this.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    For now I will leave jsearles on the forum, but that might change soon, as well.

I agree that this was a scummy angle-shoot on his part, and vegas1369 was unfairly and unethically freerolled.

I will not be censoring his name and/or pic until the debt is paid.

However, please DO NOT post pics or info about:

- His wife

- His grandma

- Any other family members of his

Also do not post links leading to this stuff.

I will ban anyone who continues posting this stuff.

Banned
    Load Metric
    druff move this thread to scams / shadiness atleast

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post
    druff move this thread to scams / shadiness atleast

Thread Information