Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Official LOL San Francisco Thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

I already seen the movie. They actually filmed some of it on Castro Street. I think Milk did a great job of showing gays how to exercise their constitutional rights.

What I'm about to tell you now would be deleted by facebook or twitter. Knowing what I know now about gambling its easy for me to set the odds. In 1970 when I was 17 years old....how many times would I get hit on by gay men while walking down Market Street in San Francisco?. If it was a 3 black walk I would put the over/under at 3. If it was a 5 black walk I would put the over/under at 5.

I was riding Greyhound buses unchaperoned between California and Mississippi by the age of 12. I learned that Greyhound/Trailways bus stations were a favorite haunt of gay men looking to pick up teenaged boys. Everyone had to get off the bus in the major towns for cleaning. Always an hour to two hours between arriving and leaving. Hey, its a great spot. Unchaperoned boys. No parents around. The kid is a stranger in the town. Easy pickings. The San Francisco Greyhound Station was on 7th just off Market. It was a hot spot for gays and pimps.

I seen pimps recruiting teenaged girls. They hung around to watch the buses unload like the gay dudes did. Overheard some conversations.

Pimp: Can I take you to the cafe for a milkshake?
    Girl: No.
    Pimp: Oh, you're prejudiced?

Next thing you know the girl is on the way to the cafe because she don't want him to think she's prejudiced.

I got nothing against gay rights. But I've eye witnessed some things. I learned at an early age not to be polite when the perverts hit on me.

5 BLACK WALKS?
    3 block walk, 5 block walk
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    could somebody please turn rambo loose in SF.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    LOL, you guys are clowns.
    There has never been a city, who's had so many articles written about how shitty it is to live there,
    written by people who never lived here. Or maybe for a year, but came determined not to like it.)

Bottom line is if you or all these authors were happy where you lived, you wouldn't care what SF is like.
    I don't care what DWAI's trailer park is like, I hope he loves it.

There is one word for this;

Comments

Cerveza Fria: Wrong. San Francisco is a shithole. Nobody is Jealous. SoFla is soooo much better. Awesome Weather year round. And ZERO STATE INCOME TAX.
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    jay didn't like the other 2 or 3 san francisco threads so he thought they deserved another one ...respekt
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    real talk. it's pretty awesome that you can really move to sf with only half a brain and steal shit without repercussions

Comments

JimmyG_415: Stop the crying/lying at the same time thing. It really makes you sound like a snowflake.

Load Metric
    A new reason you RW morons can hate SF,
    if you F w/ an Asian here, you will get your ass handed to you,
    Even old ladies will send you out in an ambulance.

This is from a tweet responding to this tweet translating.

Here is what I’m hearing from the elderly lady, “This asshole, swung at me. (points to assailant) You damn asshole. You hit me! (sobbing to officer) He hit me. That asshole. Punched me right here.”

Comments

Cerveza Fria: Liberals are the one's attacking asians

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post

Here is what I’m hearing from the elderly lady, “This asshole, swung at me. (points to assailant) You damn asshole. You hit me! (sobbing to officer) He hit me. That asshole. Punched me right here.”

LOL. I know the "media" that you consume doesn't report most of the anti Asian hate crime that goes on in SF because the narrative isn't convenience, but black guys beat up and rob old Asians walking the streets all the time with near impunity. DailyMail reports these type of stories all the time.

Very recently (within the last couple weeks) a couple black guys murdered an old Asian man when they knocked him down while robbing him and he hit his head. And the city in entirely predictable gaslighting fashion released a statement blaming white supremacy and the legacy MSM barely even reported it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

lol.....reminds me off that scene in the wanderers. "don't fuck with the wongs"

great movie

Gold
    Load Metric
    This story has started to hit the mainstream media, and of course it is being tied into "white supremacy" and "anti-Asian hate crime" narratives.

However, there is some serious holes in the narrative, and I am guessing there is some serious media gaslighting going on. First off, if this was just some racist dude who rented an apartment in SF and worked at Autozone or whatever, this would be part of the story, and it isn't. All we know is he is white, because that is all the media wants us to know.

Second, there is no way a little 76 year old woman is beating off a functional, healthy 39 year old man with a stick and doing the kind of damage she did.

I would guess this is a homeless guy with some severe mental/functional deficiencies and this story has much more to do with the homeless/mental health/drug crisis going on in the streets of San Francisco than any broader white supremacy anti-Asian hate crime narrative.

Silver
    Load Metric

Old Asian ladies wouldn't have to defend themselves if SF wasn't an open air mental asylum.

Read an article about dogs in SF getting sick and dying from drugs, but they didn't ingest the drugs directly, they ate feces from humans who had taken the drugs.

Beautiful city, really. Great place to be a tourist!

If you don't step in human feces, or have your car broken into 5 minutes after parking it, you might get attacked by one of the lovely street bums.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Name:  4lynwg.jpg
Views: 326
Size:  84.3 KB

Load Metric
    LOL they're eating their own and I love it, stupid stinky dirty black woman gets called out for her anti Asian racism tweets(from 2016), some other stinky black woman sticks up for her, blames white supremacy

Name:  Ewz_9rOVoAEWYhs.jpeg
Views: 304
Size:  425.4 KB

Name:  Screenshot_20210321-195125_Reddit.jpg
Views: 321
Size:  603.5 KB

Mayor calls for her to resign, think a STRONG BLACK WOMAN is going to give up her job?

https://www.sfchronicle.com/educatio...o-16040970.php

"A little more backstory: The school board, led by Vice President Alison Collins and her best friend, Gabby "madam president" Lopez, recently destroyed a prestigious public school in the city that admitted students based on academic merit.

They deemed academic merit is racist because of it's advantages for white students and their privileged background stemming from white supremacy, even though the school had less than 18% white students and 57% Asian American students.

In a student-parent-teacher-alumni board meeting, a large majority of stakeholders did not want the merit based admissions to end. Alison Collins can be heard saying that she feels like she is listening to a bunch of racists
    Instead of representing the students, parents, and faculty of the school, she goes and takes out the school's admission practices.

Now the only merit based school that remains in the city is a prestigious public art school, that Collins' child attends. No word on tearing down that merit system."
    Last edited by dwai; 03-21-2021 at 04:05 PM.

Load Metric
    WTF are Ts, Ss and Ps from all those tweets?

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The left's recent obsession with casting Asian-Americans as victims of hate crimes isn't going to end well.

They're slowly learning who is doing most of the attacking, and it ain't whitey. They're also slowly learning that there is a race in the US which has a lot of its people legitimately disliking Asians, and again it's not whitey.

The left has a very hard time when they designate a new victim class, and then the victimizers aren't straight white males.

A good example is in the UK, where lesbians are at war with the transgenders, and the left doesn't exactly know how to handle this. That's how JK Rowling fell out of favor, despite being liberal herself.

Load Metric
    When the Asians move to side and support whitey, this is be awesome to watch. Don’t mess with the Asians.

Load Metric
    I'm actually going to San Francisco in a few days here along with Seattle/Portland

I'm pretty excited actually. My cousin, who I haven't seen in years went to San Francisco State and lives there for over 20 years now. And while its my cousin, lol I just never go to California ever. Let alone San Francisco, so it'll be cool to get to see it for a first time with 'Tourist eyes' hehe. I think I want to do the obvious, go to Alcatraz, see the Golden Gate bridge all that good stuff. I hear down by the pier or harbor there, they have some really good restaurants and seafood places. I'm pretty hard on California and maybe have a default hate for a lot of things about it. But truth be told, maybe it is because I am a right coaster all my life now. But itll be cool im looking forward to getting to see that whole Pacific Northwest area because I haven't been ever.

This will be my first time in SanFran/Seattle/Portland and I'm looking forward to it. Maybe after, ill have a better and more real understanding and perspective of California and Californians =)...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    They're also slowly learning that there is a race in the US which has a lot of its people legitimately disliking Asians, and again it's not whitey.
    Are you Jews getting jealous of their success or something?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    They're also slowly learning that there is a race in the US which has a lot of its people legitimately disliking Asians, and again it's not whitey.
    Are you Jews getting jealous of their success or something?
    Actually, if you go to a Chinese restaurant in South Florida it is packed with Jews.

Load Metric
    I love how San Francisco just triggers the snowflakes on the right.

Its the most expensive city in the US today, AND
    the most horrible place on earth, too......Doesn't add up.

I don't get why people are so focused on crying about it.
    Its like if you don't like SF, don't come here, its really an easy place to avoid.
    Well, maybe not for this guy, lol.

Southwest pilot on hot mic goes on expletive-laden rant against the Bay Area

https://www.sfgate.com/travel/articl...t-16049942.php

“F—k this place, goddamn liberal f—ks.”

Comments

Cerveza Fria: San Francisco is a shit hole

Thread Information