Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    also apologies if this has been brought up but trump just said he was considering pardoning flynn for crimes he does not have the legal authority to pardon.

because he's definitely not a simpleton with a degenerative brain disease, obviously.

Comments

duped_samaritan: I beg your pardon!?
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post

I was being nice...

I noticed you put in Elliot after our game started. Totally against the rules to throw a game. I was going to put the highest ranked RB in behind him, but that was Kamaro, who scored 2 points, so it wouldn't have mattered. You still would have lost with any of your other RB's as well. We could argue about sitting Funchess for Sanders, but that was a judgment call. That's the only way you would have won, so don't act like you did me any favors, buddy.
    Well, I didn't know throwing a game is against the rules. I would argue if you are in a spot where you have that luxury you should be able to do so, and I have been in leagues where it is fine. Hell, NBA teams do it in real sports sometimes to improve their seeding.

But it is your rules, so I will respect them and not do it again, and yeah might have lost anyways cause of the injuries.
    Rules are you can't play an inactive player.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    vegas1369: Ok, phew... But even biased is ridiculous. They are law professionals doing their jobs. They're allowed to have political leanings.

Of all the dense shit you have spewed, this takes the cake. Congrats.
    You've proven yourself to be a complete moron when it comes to anything Trump, so your take on this doesn't surprise me.

Hey, btw, its hilarious watching you get tilted by people giving you red reps.. Says a lot about you.

Comments

ToasterOven: this

Load Metric
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...tml?tid=pm_pop

lol they have sent the cdc a list of 7 dirty words not to use

The Trump administration is prohibiting officials at the nation’s top public health agency from using a list of seven words or phrases — including “fetus” and “transgender” — in official documents being prepared for next year’s budget.

Policy analysts at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta were told of the list of forbidden words at a meeting Thursday with senior CDC officials who oversee the budget, according to an analyst who took part in the 90-minute briefing. The forbidden words are “vulnerable,” “entitlement,” “diversity,” “transgender,” “fetus,” “evidence-based” and “science-based.
    The longtime CDC analyst, whose job includes writing descriptions of the CDC’s work for the administration’s annual spending blueprint, could not recall a previous time when words were banned from budget documents because they were considered controversial.

The reaction of people in the meeting was “incredulous,” the analyst said. “It was very much, ‘Are you serious? Are you kidding?’ ”

“In my experience, we’ve never had any pushback from an ideological standpoint,” the analyst said.

Comments

MumblesBadly: SMFH

Load Metric
    Yeah Rosenberg is the BSer . Not Mr Benghazi .
    This coming from a guy who supports Trump, calls CNN 'fake news' for playing it safe, and watches Fox "news" religiously.
    Almost as bad as when when Trump calls Comey a liar, no one outside of Fox "news" Viewers buys that for a second.

Name:  Trump lies.PNG
Views: 420
Size:  34.6 KB
    https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...-is-worse.html

And this biased/unbiased thing is BS, Trump is polling at 32 %, if 1 out of 3 like him it would be avg.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I love watching Trey Gowdy grill bullshitters.

vegas1369: Ok, phew... But even biased is ridiculous. They are law professionals doing their jobs. They're allowed to have political leanings.

You've proven yourself to be a complete moron when it comes to anything Trump, so your take on this doesn't surprise me.

Hey, btw, its hilarious watching you get tilted by people giving you red reps.. Says a lot about you.
    HUH?
    You tilted, big time, when I gave you all of my 10 red marks one day.
    I felt so bad for you, I went back and gave you 10 green ones the next day to make up for it.
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    HUH?
    You tilted, big time, when I gave you all of my 10 red marks one day.
    I felt so bad for you, I went back and gave you 10 green ones the next day to make up for it.
    HUH?

Funny how people remember things. I believe you are talking about your Kap thread, which aside from the nut hugging for Trump displayed in this thread by a select few, there has never more homerism displayed by anyone over anything in the history of these forums than what you displayed in that thread. It was insanity.. You are mistaking me pointing out the fact that you were so tilted in that thread that you were red repping everyone who disagreed with you (including me a lot apparantly).

What's funny is, and I believe I said this back then, outside of that thread I've always thought you were a good poster. Kap was just your weak spot IMO.

Comments

big dick: lolz

Load Metric

Sure pal.

Load Metric
    So Mueller now has all the transition team emails. That should get interesting.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicide King View Post
    So Mueller now has all the transition team emails. That should get interesting.
    Maybe not.

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-fire-m...xt-week-750432

TRUMP COULD FIRE MUELLER NEXT WEEK BEFORE CHRISTMAS WHEN CONGRESS IS GONE, REP SAYS

Democratic Congresswoman Jackie Spier said Friday the “rumor on the Hill” is that President Donald Trump intends to fire Special Counsel Robert Mueller next week when Congress is gone for the holidays.

Should Trump go through with the unconfirmed rumor, Spier said an “effort” for impeachment would follow.

Spier added Republicans are aiming to shut down the House Intelligence Committee’s own Trump-Russia investigation and likened Trump’s possible firing of the special counsel to that of former President Richard Nixon’s infamous “Saturday Night Massacre.”

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    Maybe not so interesting.

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-fire-m...xt-week-750432

TRUMP COULD FIRE MUELLER NEXT WEEK BEFORE CHRISTMAS WHEN CONGRESS IS GONE, REP SAYS

Democratic Congresswoman Jackie Spier said Friday the “rumor on the Hill” is that President Donald Trump intends to fire Special Counsel Robert Mueller next week when Congress is gone for the holidays.

Should Trump go through with the unconfirmed rumor, Spier said an “effort” for impeachment would follow.

Spier added Republicans are aiming to shut down the House Intelligence Committee’s own Trump-Russia investigation and likened Trump’s possible firing of the special counsel to that of former President Richard Nixon’s infamous “Saturday Night Massacre.”
    if that happens I think things will get interesting real fast.

Load Metric
    Innocent people don't move to shut down investigations. Innocent people don't call investigations a witch hunt, they cooperate.

These people calling for Mueller to resign, or for the investigation's to be shut down are absolutely despicable, especially that giant POS Newt Gingrich.

Never forget...

That is until he starts finding dirt on the current administration and is a danger to your agendas.

Comments

MumblesBadly: :this

big dick: more green

hongkonger: So fucking this
    Last edited by vegas1369; 12-16-2017 at 05:14 PM.

Load Metric
    Scum...
    Sarah Sanders this past week when asked whether Trump differentiates between a situation such as Weigel’s crowd size tweet — a mistake followed by corrective action — and genuine disinformation campaigns of the sort managed by Vladimir Putin’s Russia. Sanders responded that Trump was “calling out” a “false accusation,” arguing that it reflected “nothing more than an individual trying to put their bias into their reporting.” Nor was this an isolated instance, argued Sanders: “A number of outlets have had to retract and change and rewrite and make editor’s notes to a number of different stories — some of them with major impacts, including moving markets. This is a big problem, and we think it’s something that should be taken seriously.”

Sarah Sanders: You cannot say that it’s an honest mistake when you’re purposely putting out information that you know to be false. Or when you’re taking information that hasn’t been validated, that hasn’t been offered any credibility and that has been continually denied by a number of people including people with direct knowledge of an incident.

Jim Acosta: Can you cite a specific story that you say is intentionally false, that was intentionally put out there to mislead the American people?

Sanders: Sure, the ABC report by Brian Ross, I think that was pretty misleading to the American people, and I think that it’s very telling that that individual had to be suspended because of that reporting. I think that shows that the network took it seriously and recognized that it was a problem.
    There is not one story written by main stream media this administration has dubbed fake news that was purposely meant to detract from the truth, and any mistakes made have been corrected.

Meanwhile though in Trumptardville where nothing really matters..

Fox News boasted this week that it had obtained roughly 10,000 messages sent between August 2015 and December 2016 by two anti-Trump FBI officials previously involved in special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation.

But it seems Fox News has obtained no such number of messages between FBI Russian counterintelligence expert Peter Strzok and FBI attorney Lisa Page. Rather, Fox obtained the same 375 texts that were made available to Congress and the press prior to Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein's Wednesday testimony before Congress.

For some reason, however, certain Fox personalities kept reporting this week that the cable news network had acquired roughly 10,000 messages.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/fo...rticle/2643558
    To date they have not corrected this and are running with it like wildfire.

Gee, wonder why that is. Anything to add fuel to the fire and pull the wool over the eyes of the sheep watching that horrid excuse of a news outlet.

Load Metric
    Name:  dodge-durango-ron-burgundy-asleep-at-the-wheel-commercial.jpg
Views: 396
Size:  34.7 KB

Load Metric
    Name:  25395932_1695832870483461_7368844309367975695_n.jpg
Views: 357
Size:  98.8 KB
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Hey, Trumptards who are pissed about Trump not having their back in the GOPs drive to change taxes: You aren't alone in getting fucked by the guy you supported for prez.

The USDA Rolled Back Protections For Small Farmers. Now The Farmers Are Suing
    https://www.npr.org/sections/thesalt...w-theyre-suing

An organization representing the interests of small farmers across rural America fired a legal salvo Thursday aimed at a Trump administration they feel has let them down.

The lawsuit, filed by the Organization for Competitive Markets — a small-farmers think tank based in Lincoln, Neb. — and three farmer plaintiffs, did not shake the halls of Congress. Nor will it go viral on social media. But to the 40,000 contract poultry farmers, 900,000 cattle ranchers, and 70,000 hog farmers in America's heartland whose interests it seeks to represent, the lawsuit represents the tip of an iceberg of financial and emotional despair.

At issue is the Trump administration's withdrawal of two Obama-era rules designed to protect small farmers, who say they are being exploited by the meatpacking companies they supply.

The suit, filed on behalf of OCM by the Capitol Hill legal watchdog Democracy Forward, charges U.S. Department of Agriculture Secretary Sonny Perdue and his agency with "arbitrary and capricious" behavior in rolling back those two rules. One of them would have made it easier for individual farmers to sue for anti-competitive behavior.

Many of the farmers affected by the rollback supported Donald Trump for president, believing his promise to look after their interests. Now, the disillusionment is setting in.

West Virginia poultry farmer Mike Weaver is one of them; he says the feeling now among small farmers and ranchers is, "Where's the support that you promised us? We voted for you because you were going to make things right, and it's not happening."

Thursday's lawsuit is an attempt to put legal muscle behind the frustrations of farmers and ranchers over a highly consolidated meatpacking system.

"Four packers control 82 percent of the market," explains Joe Maxwell, executive director of OCM, "and they've carved the country into regions and don't compete with each other. Farmers feel threatened by packers because in their area, there's only one choice."

Weaver says contract poultry farmers like himself are wooed by slick sales pitches from meatpackers, then "have to put their home in hock" to raise the $1.5 million to $2 million it takes to start a poultry operation. "Then you have to take what the companies give you," he adds, "or take your chances on losing the farm. Companies abuse that, shamefully."
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Name:  23755C8E-4F17-4B56-8FB6-F05839EA7AB0.jpeg
Views: 290
Size:  54.2 KB
    We pray for understanding as we all occasionally request back door action by accident, when we tried to call an electrician. It happens, it simply happens.

Load Metric
    I really didn't realize how much better this makes my viewing experience:

MumblesBadly
    100% Organic
    This message is hidden because MumblesBadly is on your ignore list.
    View Post
    Remove user from ignore list

Comments

ToasterOven: this post is correct

MumblesBadly: You just hate small farmers.

Banned
    Load Metric

MumblesBadly
    100% Organic
    View Post

I know how you feel

Name:  Screenshot 2017-12-17 at 11.26.44 AM.png
Views: 698
Size:  128.6 KB

Comments

MumblesBadly: LOL!

ToasterOven: lol

Muck Ficon: lol

Load Metric
    Good article somewhat discussing how the religious right has thrown away their morals and values for power.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...tianity-216068

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Lurker View Post

MumblesBadly
    100% Organic
    View Post

I know how you feel

Name:  Screenshot 2017-12-17 at 11.26.44 AM.png
Views: 698
Size:  128.6 KB
    You are easily the biggest cuck on this board. A wanna-be nobody. Well played.

Thread Information