Thread: Pokers Audience moving Forward wont be people who care about Doug Polk and 2005 at all now....

Load Metric

Pokers Audience moving Forward wont be people who care about Doug Polk and 2005 at all now....

Sure he had his place at a time when online poker was a big deal and thing across the world too, and that matters that was 2004

Today and in 2022 moving forward if you're assuming people interest to play Poker at all will be some tale about an arrogant young player who, was good yeah but he is not the only one who will appeal to people, and make them want to play poker at all. Im telling you now clear as can be too, people want to live that dream themself, not vicariously through someone else's reality. That was in 2005 only an idiot or an immature Millennial thinks logically this is where poker is moving forward now, with washed up YESTERDAYS it is NOT..

Poker has a chance to write some new, and engaging stories that people want to hear, and maybe will attach too also. And it wont be Doug POK so you know, he is yesterdays new, yeah hell still be around of course but POK isnt the next great story, im telling you right now serious as i could be too..

Have a nice day you POK lover

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: miss the 2000s

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    Im telling you now clear as can be too,
    Not very clear tbf!

Load Metric
    lol first reply is from a dupe this should be funahh exciting

anyway we all have good days and bad days right, and so obviously. If you think someone's life is always perfect its probably not true so i get pissed some days too, its normal isnt it, im sure it is and back to the point

Poker has to build broader and bigger now, not be stuck on what made this Game good and in 2004 say. With a bunch of kids in 2004 who are now GenX or boomers so Societally too, evolution happens, its normal and real. And today the opportunity to build a big new poker Audience isnt by thinking what made it good 15 years ago and with them people will again today, as that's not true of course not. Today you have a broad audience with online Gaming happening and legally all over the US now, so the Audience is their, give them something new, and interesting, then they'll tune in and be interested. After hearing a bit about it, or him people especially not normally functioning or, well affluent, right. So my whole point was just that from now on, moving forward poker can build a new bigger broader Audience, than who enjoyed this game mostly and 15 years ago. Thats not smart to do, or be thinking in that Box imho so thats what i mean, nicely of course

Time change, people change, and interests change dont get stuck on what was instead of focusing on what can be, clearly!

Load Metric
    Garrett, when you write that you get pissed you mean in the British manner, correct?

Load Metric
    Did Karen Nathan take over your account garrett?

Load Metric

anyway we all have good days and bad days right, and so obviously. If you think someone's life is always perfect its probably not true so i get pissed some days too, its normal isnt it, im sure it is and back to the point

Poker has to build broader and bigger now, not be stuck on what made this Game good and in 2004 say. With a bunch of kids in 2004 who are now GenX or boomers so Societally too, evolution happens, its normal and real. And today the opportunity to build a big new poker Audience isnt by thinking what made it good 15 years ago and with them people will again today, as that's not true of course not. Today you have a broad audience with online Gaming happening and legally all over the US now, so the Audience is their, give them something new, and interesting, then they'll tune in and be interested. After hearing a bit about it, or him people especially not normally functioning or, well affluent, right. So my whole point was just that from now on, moving forward poker can build a new bigger broader Audience, than who enjoyed this game mostly and 15 years ago. Thats not smart to do, or be thinking in that Box imho so thats what i mean, nicely of course

Time change, people change, and interests change dont get stuck on what was instead of focusing on what can be, clearly!
    Sounds like GARRETT (god) is planning a HUGE return this this year's WSOP.

Want to reserve all of the available pieces ahead of time as I see at least two bracelets in his future.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Want to reserve all of the available pieces ahead of time as I see at least two bracelets in his future.
    of course I do see this and knowing how nice youve always been to me and forever here

I wonder if it's just a Carot to see my reaction here

im confuse but lol

Gold
    Load Metric
    Sure he had his place at a time when online poker was a big deal and thing across the world too, and that matters that was 2004

Today and in 2022 moving forward if you're assuming people interest to play Poker at all will be some tale about an arrogant young player who, was good yeah but he is not the only one who will appeal to people, and make them want to play poker at all. Im telling you now clear as can be too, people want to live that dream themself, not vicariously through someone else's reality. That was in 2005 only an idiot or an immature Millennial thinks logically this is where poker is moving forward now, with washed up YESTERDAYS it is NOT..

Poker has a chance to write some new, and engaging stories that people want to hear, and maybe will attach too also. And it wont be Doug POK so you know, he is yesterdays new, yeah hell still be around of course but POK isnt the next great story, im telling you right now serious as i could be too..

POK?
    Limon already gave him a nickname, it's Dog Puke. lol
    Soo tell us the story, did you get 'big timed' by Doug?

He's cocky but he's also good, it's enough to put someone on tilt.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post

POK?

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID MORONS

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post

POK?

Pok was how he referrred to him

that was a little back at that POK since dwai thinks POK is all that

POK obviously

Load Metric
    Entropy we all play poker to win not boot lick one another imo soo

Load Metric

of course I do see this and knowing how nice youve always been to me and forever here

im confuse but lol
    No Carot brother just support as you slap around these cuck faggots. Only spill blood if absolutely necessary
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

im confuse but lol
    No Carot brother just support as you slap around these cuck faggots. Only spill blood if absolutely necessary
    oh wow youre so kind to offer and well me being me

I cant turn down an actual opportunity to go and play the WSOP amazing

On the Strip too so all new just wow and now its really a good thing for me too actually

Load Metric
    Why are players like Phil Hellmuth even still playing poker?

He's won enough money. He should probably quit and spend more time with his family.

He won't. Why? Because he must scam people to buy into a shady crypto token Bitcoin Latinum. He desperately craves attention and must be the player with the most WSOP bracelets.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

He's won enough money. He should probably quit and spend more time with his family.

He won't. Why? Because he must scam people to buy into a shady crypto token Bitcoin Latinum. He desperately craves attention and must be the player with the most WSOP bracelets.

I think what you have with Hellmuth is a person or older guy now, professional Poker player of course who still has that Competitive fire inside himself and wants to play poker, and can. Hellmuth as a poker professional has now lasted the test of time, so in that regard hes different imo not quite Doyle legend but, hes good and never got folded so I respeK that myself. Maybe thats it for him he sees Cryptocurrency getting more Mainstream and also how poker pros also understand and utilize it so, it makes sense i think that hes also bridging these two worlds with, his notoriety in poker very smart actually. Nice guy who also seems very aware of the trends going on which kudos to him too, +EV long-run

Hellmuth like Doyle Brunson is

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

I know, every micro stakes donk on 4 can easily crush Helmuth. He's too predictable, can't change up his play, all he knows how to do is trap, totally outclassed by the internet players...

Pretty funny Ivey Hellmuth story.

Comments

garrett: awesome wow ive never seen thi sone Ivey lookin like "no home Jerome" there lolll....

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Hellmuth has Narcissistic Personality Disorder, and mistreats many at the table -- both pros and recs.

He gets away with it because of the intense favortism in poker.

However, I will give him credit for having a timeless game which allows him to keep beating tough competition. He has an amazing sense for when he's ahead and b behind in the hand, and this causes opponents to hang themselves against him.

In any case, Bitcoin Latinum was a huge fail, and anyone who invested it in lost their shirt. Presumably Phil was given a piece and didn't invest his own money.

It was about $70 in early 2022, now it's $10, and holding flat there.

Thread Information