Page 112 of 160 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,240 of 3188

Thread: PROJEKT:SEP **SCAM** (Rolled: A Jasep Saga)

Bronze
    Load Metric
    pha's post of several pages ago requires a reply....jasep's problems have nothing to do with contract law.....every charity registers under the federal tax code section 501c3 so contributors can get tax deductions......certain rules and restrictions must be followed but assuming 22q was set up under this section as most are anybody scamming the charity-----from inside or out-----including people who purport to raise money under false pretense (i.e. fraud) violate fed law and many state laws as well.....it has nothing to do with contract law or whether anything is signed.....if jasep absconded with money designated to be sent to a 501c3 he has a problem.........pha pls stop spouting off about legal issues you can have no real idae about.....

Load Metric
    Jasep watching this thread

Name:  3NHUc.gif
Views: 786
Size:  459.1 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurdleking View Post
    pha's post of several pages ago requires a reply....jasep's problems have nothing to do with contract law.....every charity registers under the federal tax code section 501c3 so contributors can get tax deductions......certain rules and restrictions must be followed but assuming 22q was set up under this section as most are anybody scamming the charity-----from inside or out-----including people who purport to raise money under false pretense (i.e. fraud) violate fed law and many state laws as well.....it has nothing to do with contract law or whether anything is signed.....if jasep absconded with money designated to be sent to a 501c3 he has a problem.........pha pls stop spouting off about legal issues you can have no real idae about.....

http://www.22q.org/index.php/foundat...tion/financial

From its beginnings in 2003, The International 22q11.2 Foundation, Inc. which has been granted tax-exempt status under IRS Code 501(c)(3), , has raised more than $560,000, through the end of 2011.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Thanks Drexel, as I suspected 22q is a 501 c 3 charity......not sure why anybody should feel they ought to refuse contributions from anybody, gambler or not........Jasep was purporting to raise monies for them and took off with that money.....he has serious legal issues that hopefully will be pursued.....and pha it has nothing to do with any signed docs or the background of the people making the contribution.....if you intercept money intended to be contributed to a 501c3 charity you have violated the law, certainly the fed law and likely RI's larceny statute.....given the amount, it is almost certainly a felony.....wholely apart from his probation violation exposure.....pha pls just stfu.....

Load Metric
    Name:  juanestola3.jpg
Views: 1153
Size:  28.9 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post

Name:  QdaaW.gif
Views: 964
Size:  123.3 KB

Load Metric
    The anonymous donor of 3500 was obviously bottomset.

He makes 200k/yr so 3500 is not too much for him.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post

Name:  QdaaW.gif
Views: 964
Size:  123.3 KB
    Name:  troy-staring.gif
Views: 779
Size:  585.9 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurdleking View Post
    Thanks Drexel, as I suspected 22q is a 501 c 3 charity......not sure why anybody should feel they ought to refuse contributions from anybody, gambler or not........Jasep was purporting to raise monies for them and took off with that money.....he has serious legal issues that hopefully will be pursued.....and pha it has nothing to do with any signed docs or the background of the people making the contribution.....if you intercept money intended to be contributed to a 501c3 charity you have violated the law, certainly the fed law and likely RI's larceny statute.....given the amount, it is almost certainly a felony.....wholely apart from his probation violation exposure.....pha pls just stfu.....

I like this guy

No homo ..........PIC'S first
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    The anonymous donor of 3500 was obviously bottomset.

He makes 200k/yr so 3500 is not too much for him.
    I had come to this conclusion myself. Dude is completely loaded with money and has a big heart

Load Metric
    Meanwhile... Somewhere in Scranton a young man is Tebowing while thanking baby Jesus for this thread.

Load Metric
    this thread is doing great.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    this thread is doing great.
    i'll say

408mike sex change bap, 4bet nostradamus fag, 4bet: i told you so, 4bets reads are gold, 6tp had help, 6tp is it a scaaaam, all mexicans steal, anal 2016, azzclown trolls pfa, back to stealing hub caps, baron tilts again, bend over bitch, blogtalk prison radio, bring grape jelly to jail, cake mix time for johnny, charity fraud, cobson and gare have gout, czech is in the male, define charity., drk gingering too hard, druff, druff the bear, fake gambling addiction, feet, float me $16 plzzz, free jasep, gare guzzles gonads, gay sex is a faggot, honey i ripped off kids, hope you like men john, i brake for n-words, jasep = terrible liar, jasep ate 22q chromosome, jasep bangs 4s and 5s, jasep fraud alert, jasep gets shit packed, jasep has herp from pof, jasep loves fat n-words, jasep smoked vwls weed, jasep smokes n-word weed, jasep the bystander, jizzup, john a sepulveda, johnny dangerously, johnny speculum, juan a make a bet????????, juan estola, juan estola at home depot, juan estola has 22iq, juan smells like pof ass, juan stole 408's door, just a bystander, loaned to friend, mason = generous gimp, meth bap, more like "stoled" island, mow my lawn juan, n-wordsep, night school spanish, no more hookers and blow, pack it up for mexico son, pha go fix a toilet, plenty of marks, pof juggalette date time, pof that smells like shit, puerta ricans steal, puerto rcns r lzy michael, puerto rican pilferer, ramen night in r island, rhode island, rolled 4 crank grinder, russ hamilton approves, scammer, scamming a charity, self loathing greaser, sell plasma for bond $, septic tank, shut it down drk str, slot machine bap, sonatine's gums flap, stealing from children, storytime from johnny, tag me a river, tax deduction scam, the ipad's in the mail, too stupid to steal, vwls smokes jasep weed, wow more tags?, you fat fuck, you gonna get raped, zagnut bar dinner, zzyzx road

Load Metric
    Holy shit I have 7 tags remaining.

408mike sex change bap, 4bet nostradamus fag, 4bet: i told you so, 4bets reads are gold, 6tp had help, 6tp is it a scaaaam, aaaaaand it's gone, all mexicans steal, anal 2016, azzclown trolls pfa, back to stealing hub caps, baron tilts again, bend over bitch, blogtalk prison radio, bring grape jelly to jail, cake mix time for johnny, charity fraud, cobson and gare have gout, czech is in the male, define charity., drk gingering too hard, druff, druff the bear, fake gambling addiction, feet, filthyjuansepulveda, float me $16 plzzz, free jasep, gare guzzles gonads, gay sex is a faggot, honey i ripped off kids, honeybuns on your pillow, hope you like men john, i brake for n-words, jail house burritos, jasep = terrible liar, jasep ate 22q chromosome, jasep bangs 4s and 5s, jasep fraud alert, jasep gets shit packed, jasep has herp from pof, jasep loves black cock, jasep loves fat n-words, jasep smoked vwls weed, jasep smokes n-word weed, jasep the bystander, jizzup, john a sepulveda, johnny dangerously, johnny speculum, jordintootoo pwns jasep, juan a make a bet????????, juan estola, juan estola at home depot, juan estola has 22iq, juan smells like pof ass, juan stole 408's door, just a bystander, loaned to friend, lolfakesepupdatevideos, lolsepaments, mason = generous gimp, meth bap, more like "stoled" island, mow my lawn juan, n-wordsep, night school spanish, no more hookers and blow, pack it up for mexico son, pha go fix a toilet, plenty of marks, pof juggalette date time, pof that smells like shit, puerta ricans steal, puerto rcns r lzy michael, puerto rican pilferer, ramen night in r island, rhode island, rolled 4 crank grinder, russ hamilton approves, scammer, scamming a charity, self loathing greaser, sell plasma for bond $, septic tank, shut it down drk str, slot machine bap, sonatine's gums flap, stealing from children, storytime from johnny, tag me a river, tax deduction scam, the ipad's in the mail, tim tebow is god, todd is god, too stupid to steal, vwls smokes jasep weed, wow more tags?, you fat fuck, you gonna get raped, zagnut bar dinner, zod is god, zzyzx road

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    First off, I want the PHA bullshit to stop here. It's cluttering this important thread. I am going to move it shortly.

In the meantime, let's get back on track.

Apparently Johnny boy has scammed other communities on the net. He went after some MMA people in 2010:

http://www.northeastmma.net/archives/1933

Scroll down to the August 6, 2010 entry.

So he's a career scammer and not paying anyone back.

JohnSepulveda on August 6th, 2010 11:36 AM
    Firstly, a very serious, very severe set of personal circumstances has come up in my life that has caused me to opt out of Cage Titans and let Mike Polvere proceed without me….

There are a lot of things I want to say, but I am in a fair amount of pain while typing this, so I will just say this…

I hope to return to local MMA by the end of the year with some luck, also butcher shop outstanding sponsorships will be taken care of asap and I will be discontinuing the sponsorships for my clothing company.

I wish everyone out there lots of luck and hope to see you all at some point in the future
    I don’t know you, I certainly don’t owe you anything, but fine, lets do it…..

In late may I began urinating blood, at first I ignored it because some friends had mentioned a similar problem and I figured it would pass. Shortly thereafter it became worse so I went to my doctor… Some samples were taken and some tests were done, then I went back, some more samples were taken and some more tests were done… then finally one very painful test was done and in late June my doctor diagnosed me with having prostate cancer.

I am self employed and I do not have health insurance. After consulting with the doctor and hospital I agreed to do ACH payments for my past due bills and to continue doing them throughout the treatment process or until I ran out of money and we would review more options.

This week I began treatment, I put it off until after our first show.

But lets move back to exactly what you are talking about…

I have absolutely bounced some checks, never intentionally, and never maliciously and all have either been taken care of or are right now in the process of being taken care of.

I have sponsored fighters to wear my clothing companies Tee shirt numerous times.. and really without much upside to the clothing company, but I have a lot of respect for the fighters and I suppose a lot of fighters got word that I would help them out if they needed it. I have in the past given sponsorships to fighter so that they could buy a part to get their car on the road so that they could make it to the gym, given sponsorship to fighters so that they had the money to take a jiu jitsu seminar that they could not afford, given sponsorships to a fighter who has a pregnant wife and needed help paying gym dues, fighters who couldn’t afford licenses, medicles, rent, the list goes on and on… I have never once said no to a fighter that approached me needing help, even if I didn’t feel the fighter was the best representation for my clothing brand…. who am I to judge, they work hard and deserve a break. On a side note, nobody has ever come on and given any type of credit for any of these things with the exception of a sentence by Jason Franklin saying I put fighters first, but I never really did anything for credit, just to help out someone who was down.

Most of the fighters I sponsored let the sponsorship end with wearing a Tee Shirt to the cage (even though my contract specifically states that they have to wear it immediately following the conclusion of the fight and they are required to spend a certain amount of time at my booth), I have never seen a picture of seen live a fighter doing anything other than getting there hand raised shirtless after a fight with the exception of 2 fighter. I have also never seen any of these fighters go to any extent to be an ambassodor for my brand, promoting the product and company on their social network or sending someone to my website to buy something, etc… again, I never made issue of it because I was just helping out. The exceptions to this would be Fred Mandraccia and Mike Polvere, both went above and beyond to promote my brand… others forgot to even bring my Tee shirt or wore the gym tee shirt or tee shirts with their works information written in ketchup, etc.

In late June, early July I was battling the depression of this news, the stress of running a first show and dealing with the fact that I have a 20 month old daughter who needs a father. I did not pay close enough attention to my banking at that point and bounced a few checks.

One to Anthony Kaponis, one to Premier FC and one to Joe Reverdes, all of them were taken care of in cash plus penalty within 10 days.

Prior to that in Mid June I bounced a check to Paul Barry, I have tried a few times to make it out to settle this and I had an envelope in my back pocket at the show for him but he did not attend, as soon as I complete this post I am heading to the post office to mail him a money order.

I commited to all of my sponsorships as well as some random employment before I had any knowledge of what was to come and while I still had plenty of money in the bank to cover my living expenses plus help some fighters out with theirs… I gave a friend 150.00 to make some phone calls to gyms because he had broken his arm in a cage and was unable to work and has yet to get any word from the insurance company on being reimbursed for his surgery, I gave another friend 450 to send a simple questionairre out to fighter because he needed money to buy an engagement ring, at the time I agreed to these things, which I am more than capable of doing myself plus sponsorships I was in a much healthier financial and physical place.

Some sponsorships I gave out because I couldn’t keep payroll under its budget for our show and I really wanted a fighter so I did a sponsorship to cover the difference because again at the time it was not an issue….

My first very large, ACH payment came on August 2nd,there were a tring of smaller ones before this. I never even opened the piece of mail telling me it was coming and it created an upside down effect that I was not expecting…

As of right now I have 4 outstanding debts 1 was sent last night, 2 will be sent today and the 4th on tuesday…

Up until this exact moment 5 people in the world had knowledge of this, my business partners, and 3 people i consider close friends, those of you that know me personally and know Rachel and my daughter, I request that you do not mention this to them as I plan on having the conversation in person tomorrow night.

Mike is very capable and accomplished and he can proceed forward without me for the time being. We accomplished something that not a lot of people can accomplish… We didn’t lose any money on the first show, factoring in the 8-12k in extra expenses a first show has in a post comission era that is not an easy task.

The point of contact for any issues is me, with butcher shop my partner anthony and I dissolved our partnership on July 31st and I would be the one who does all final sponsorship payouts, my email is johnsepulvedari@yahoo.com.

And thats all I have to say about any of this… good luck to all, hope to see you soon.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Boy how I wish the prostate cancer was real.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Claims he has prostate cancer? This guy is the scum of the earth. Now for sure I hope he goes to jail and gets gang banged by a bunch of apes.

Load Metric
    so has anyone been able to prove who owned blind squirrel?

yeah, i understand someone talked to an "aj" on the phone, but def fits jaseps m.o. imo

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I did notice some Blind Squirrel merchandise at the Borgata gift shop in October, so it must be at least a semi legit company.

But who knows...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I'm betting he's done this shit other places too. I'm off to bed but tomorrow I'm going to use some resources and really investigate this sick fuck some more. He also made claims about knowing a lot about MMA so he can't pull the shit saying it's a different Johnny Sep even though it's clearly obvious it's him just from the way he talks.

I hope someone takes this guy down because enough is enough he's probably plotting his next scam right now as we speak.

Edit: And a video on the site confirms him too.
    Last edited by BeerAndPoker; 02-07-2013 at 03:12 AM.

Thread Information