Page 178 of 634 FirstFirst ... 78128168174175176177178179180181182188228278 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,560 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

Hard to disagree with her there.
    I also agree with her but it ain’t gonna help the youth vote they always count on and it shows how phony she is.
    Who knows how much it will hurt, that age group is too lazy to vote anyway.

Comments

blake: correct

Gold
    Load Metric

I also agree with her but it ain’t gonna help the youth vote they always count on and it shows how phony she is.
    Who knows how much it will hurt, that age group is too lazy to vote anyway.
    Don’t see how it helps in any way. Can only hurt them.

Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot_20200813-101043_YouTube.jpg
Views: 249
Size:  300.0 KB

even random youtube commenters know the deal, gimmick is purposely obtuse about anything defamatory to the left

Gold
    Load Metric

Comments

blake: good point if real

Load Metric

maybe he'll bring up another natural disaster to try and make his argument work?

Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot_20200813-102228_YouTube.jpg
Views: 250
Size:  378.7 KB

Comments

TheXFactor: You ain't SMART. Dumbass ASSCLOWN.

Gold
    Load Metric
    If the Trump campaign is smart they should repeatedly push and reference the way Tulsi Gabbard literally destroyed Kamala Harris’ campaign in a matter of minutes on national TV.

For anyone who forgot or missed it here is the clip:

https://twitter.com/ChrisLoesch/status/1293283058565734402

Comments

dwai: classic clip

TheXFactor: No, they won't. Debates don't matter. Tulsi Gabbard got far less votes than Kamala Harris.

Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot_20200813-102439_YouTube.jpg
Views: 247
Size:  277.7 KB

Comments

Muck Ficon: Racist

TheXFactor: Racist CUNT. ASSCLOWN!!!

Load Metric

Hard to disagree with her there.
    ok but young people don't vote ever, except for one time with obama, and i bet even most of the trump people here voted for him.

i don't think young people are going to come out for biden, not even by mail. he needs older black voters to turnout huge

Load Metric

team retard better win this election because honestly im not sure what society can do with them if things normalize...
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Can you imagine the very real likelihood that China dicks with our power grid and the northeast goes dark?

Trump handles that crisis similarly? The reality denial. Not just denial but really not caring - except how it affects his re-election and legacy. That seems to be what is reported about coronavirus.

The spin to make himself somehow look good by having the states manage the crisis and take the blame if it doesn’t work out..... Trump takes the credit if it does?

Ahhh, no thanks.

Get a generator

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

ok but young people don't vote ever, except for one time with obama, and i bet even most of the trump people here voted for him.

i don't think young people are going to come out for biden, not even by mail. he needs older black voters to turnout huge
    You’re right that the youth vote rarely turns out but I think this election is pretty much a coin flip and the youth vote is still an important bloc for Democrats as it overwhelmingly leans blue. Not a great clip for Biden to have out there imo.

I think the clip also says something about her personality. She’s gone from someone who was tough on crime (overly and often unfairly though) to this wannabe progressive type. I don’t know who she is except that she has record of pretty bad authoritarianism as a DA.

It seems like she’ll say or do anything to be President and gain power. With a more than fair chance that Biden doesn’t even finish his first term and no way he runs for a second term this bitch scares the daylights out of me.

Normally I wouldn’t think a VP choice matters all that much but when the Dem Candidate is showing some signs of senility and is gonna be 78 when he takes office and 82 at the end of the first term she deserves a whole lot of scrutiny.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Can you imagine the very real likelihood that China dicks with our power grid and the northeast goes dark?

Trump handles that crisis similarly? The reality denial. Not just denial but really not caring - except how it affects his re-election and legacy. That seems to be what is reported about coronavirus.

The spin to make himself somehow look good by having the states manage the crisis and take the blame if it doesn’t work out..... Trump takes the credit if it does?

Ahhh, no thanks.

Get a generator
    If China knocks out our Power grid (and I believe they are serious about this too) on the entire Atlantic seaboard there will be nothing anyone can do to save you if you live there. Only thing you can do right now is go full survivalist mode and load up on non-perishable food, guns, ammo, and pray once it happens.

I would be too scared to even advertise I had a generator at my house as I believe it would make you a target. Stock up on candles too.

Load Metric

You’re right that the youth vote rarely turns out but I think this election is pretty much a coin flip and the youth vote is still an important bloc for Democrats as it overwhelmingly leans blue. Not a great clip for Biden to have out there imo.

I think the clip also says something about her personality. She’s gone from someone who was tough on crime (overly and often unfairly though) to this wannabe progressive type. I don’t know who she is except that she has record of pretty bad authoritarianism as a DA.

It seems like she’ll say or do anything to be President and gain power. With a more than fair chance that Biden doesn’t even finish his first term and no way he runs for a second term this bitch scares the daylights out of me.

Normally I wouldn’t think a VP choice matters all that much but when the Dem Candidate is showing some signs of senility and is gonna be 78 when he takes office and 82 at the end of the first term she deserves a whole lot of scrutiny.
    The kids are frustrated, angry and mobilized. You are correct that they were previously uninvolved. That was then and this is now.

I agree otherwise. She’s a politician in 2020. She is no paragon (love that word today) of idealism. She is the future and should be scrutinized.

I am really disappointed in this pick as a Democratic Party fantasy draft player.

What a disaster. Election is pure shit. There is gonna be riots night of a Nov 3rd. No one is really going to be pleased.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Ahhh, no thanks.

Get a generator
    If China knocks out our Power grid (and I believe they are serious about this too) on the entire Atlantic seaboard there will be nothing anyone can do to save you if you live there. Only thing you can do right now is go full survivalist mode and load up on non-perishable food, guns, ammo, and pray once it happens.

I would be too scared to even advertise I had a generator at my house as I believe it would make you a target. Stock up on candles too.
    There used to be a Dept of Energy that fought that war on our behalf. Prior to Trump draining that alledged swamp and decommissioning it like the pandemic response team.

Carry on.

Load Metric
    Biff is such a bad addition, just more outlandish claims,, and like Tgunn
    he won't circle around when he is wrong and admit it.

Like I was wrong about Jared,
    he solved middle east peace this AM

I just never heard about the war between Israel and the UAE
    What a joke. If this Admin spent as much time working,
    as they do on their lies, they might get something done.

Time to arrest the president.
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    Biff is such a bad addition, just more outlandish claims,, and like Tgunn
    he won't circle around when he is wrong and admit it.

Like I was wrong about Jared,
    he solved middle east peace this AM

I just never heard about the war between Israel and the UAE
    What a joke. If this Admin spent as much time working,
    as they do on their lies, they might get something done.

Time to arrest the president.
    Name:  kaepernick-moron-1.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  66.8 KB

Comments

Tellafriend: too funny

Load Metric

as a conservative (i assume), i'm curious as to who you would think would be a better (safer) vp pick for you?

cause your reaction is the exact same as the far left who hate her for not being a real progressive.

besides tulsi gabbard (lol) what democrat would you feel better about potentially being president than kamala? klobuchar maybe? like, if harris terrifies you, who would have made you feel more comfortable?

and why would a lifelong typical washington politician terrify you in the first place? she's the very definition of uninspiring and boring

Load Metric
    Blake do you make ur wife wear a kamala or Joe mask when you guys have sex

Comments

Sanlmar: Wears a kimono not a kamala

blake: she will always be the ugandan giant in my eyes

Gold
    Load Metric

as a conservative (i assume), i'm curious as to who you would think would be a better (safer) vp pick for you?

cause your reaction is the exact same as the far left who hate her for not being a real progressive.

besides tulsi gabbard (lol) what democrat would you feel better about potentially being president than kamala? klobuchar maybe? like, if harris terrifies you, who would have made you feel more comfortable?

and why would a lifelong typical washington politician terrify you in the first place? she's the very definition of uninspiring and boring
    You’re wrong. I think she’s a total loose cannon and a despotic authoritarian who has adopted progressive stances in an attempt to gain power. I think she’s a phony. I don’t know where she stands on anything and she’ll say or do anything depending on how the wind is blowing.

Did you know that she denied DNA testing to people wanting to contest guilty verdicts?

That she knowingly kept innocent men in prison to protect her record as DA?

That she jailed parents for their kids truancy?

That she illegally raided a journalists home who was doing an investigation on Planned Parenthood?

That she’s on the record as wanting to take people’s AR-15’s?

The above is why she scares me. That’s not being tough on crime, that stuff is being evil. There’s a difference.

So what do you think of her?

As far as a VP that wouldn’t scare me, I obviously hate everybody but I could have lived more with Susan Rice or Val Demings or Keisha Lance Bottoms among the list that was out there.

Who would have been your VP pick?

Thread Information