Page 176 of 634 FirstFirst ... 76126166172173174175176177178179180186226276 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,520 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post

Speaking of scale and MSM coverage....

Why is it when a black man is killed by a white man there is wall-to-wall 24/7 news coverage, the nation stops and we need to tear down our entire system but when this happens:

https://twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/status/1293208169339133953

We get complete crickets from the MSM.

I’m just trying to give you an idea of scale and MSM coverage.
    i would vote for a toad just to make sure the democrats don't get power. they're clearly not able to handle such a responsibility.

republicans in my neck of the woods are already bullet pointing family values and ensuring public safety as top 5 platforms.
    when's the next klan meeting?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    that rainbow haired clown freak is too big. make it smaller
    better?
    Name:  BlushingSpectacularCaudata-size_restricted.gif
Views: 155
Size:  4.32 MB
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

i would vote for a toad just to make sure the democrats don't get power. they're clearly not able to handle such a responsibility.

republicans in my neck of the woods are already bullet pointing family values and ensuring public safety as top 5 platforms.
    when's the next klan meeting?
    lol

trust me id love to see whatever brains that piece of shit has blown all over the floor

Fact that he is black doesnt matter to me

If a white man did that to a black child id feel the exact same way

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post

The market will tank if Biden wins.

If the Dems win the senate...it will be a bloodbath for a while until the uncertainty wears off.

A vaccine may cure all though.
    Really? Answer this question.

The biggest stock market drop in history occurred when who was President?

Must be the biggest recovery too...s&p hit all time high today.

Comments

dwai: LOL TheXRetard is a complete moron

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I was wrong. keep the rainbow hair clown freak extra big. if it tilts me big dick must be going nuts.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1293449895790161920
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Wait, so the DNC is corrupt? Say it ain't so!

TYT really sucks, though. I don't know how you can stand to watch that trash. I can watch other left-leaning shows and understand the appeal, even if I disagree. With TYT, I just find it painful to watch and awful. It's hard to get through an episode. Neither host is likable.

Anyway, yes the DNC is resisting the movement left, but the moderate Democrats are losing the culture war, and soon enough the DNC is going to fall to that wing. I also believe Biden is going to want to make an impact, and not just be a placeholder for a future leftist President. He will want to go down in history as the President who started the revolution which remade America.
    My dream is that the extremes on both sides eventually piss off the reasonable people in the middle enough to form a third party. Problem is, that would take the politicians in the middle to grow some balls which I realize is highly unlikely.
    No wrong again, it doesn't take the middle party to grow some balls it requires
    the two dominating parties relinquishing their given status of either being one or two.

That means, at the least, devolving the electoral college system which currently inhibits any hope of an alternative's chance.

Free Ralph Nader, Ross Perot

Comments

nightmarefish: More retard rep, doesn’t even understand the electoral college is essential.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post

I googled Matt Walsh 5 year old murdered

Nothing comes up besides th twitter you linked.

Looks like the right wing media isnt covering it either.

You certain this sint made up? 1 guy tweeting doesnt make it true.

Not saying it isnt...but 1 guys tweet doesnt make it true. You have another link to the crime?\

edit- I actually found one story

https://www.newsbreak.com/news/16158...-boy-next-door
    It’s only gotten local coverage which is insanity:

https://twitter.com/KMOV/status/1293652736462991366
    Mostly that. MSN had it 5 hours ago and others are picking it up. Overall i think i got 50ish hits on google. Dailymail was on it 2 days ago. That's actually really common with crime stories.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post

It’s only gotten local coverage which is insanity:

https://twitter.com/KMOV/status/1293652736462991366
    Mostly that. MSN had it 5 hours ago and others are picking it up. Overall i think i got 50ish hits on google. Dailymail was on it 2 days ago. That's actually really common with crime stories.
    You think that’s just a crime story? A five year old shot dead at point blank range in his driveway?

A “crime story”?

What if that was a white man shooting a black child? You think MSM outlets would “get around” to picking it up eventually?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

You think that’s just a crime story? A five year old shot dead at point blank range in his driveway?

A “crime story”?

What if that was a white man shooting a black child? You think MSM outlets would “get around” to picking it up eventually?
    gimmick picking up where les left off. amirite

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    sanlmar. keep your low level soldiers in line and teach them some forum etiquette
    Last edited by mulva; 08-12-2020 at 09:05 PM.

Load Metric

A “crime story”?

gimmick uses the argument that because the story appears online it's reported on, but if the races were reversed it would be 24/7 TV news coverage

Load Metric

A “crime story”?
    Sadly, yes. It gets the same treatment from every major news network . Anything sensationalist usually gets local cover the first few days, then gets picked up by "news" that specialize in anything sensational (Daily mail, The Sun), the right wing circuit and then last the major news networks. News agencies like AP usually get there after a day or 2. Here apnews had it on 10th and follow up on 12th.

Gold
    Load Metric

A “crime story”?
    Sadly, yes. It gets the same treatment from every major news network . Anything sensationalist usually gets local cover the first few days, then gets picked up by "news" that specialize in anything sensational (Daily mail, The Sun), the right wing circuit and then last the major news networks. News agencies like AP usually get there after a day or 2. Here apnews had it on 10th and follow up on 12th.
    A) You are a soulless demon.

B) That is the biggest bunch of bullshit ever written in human history.

Load Metric

I didn't make the world. It was already fucked up when i got here. There are thousands of kids that get killed on most years that don't get any coverage from anyone ever.

I'm not the one that's looking to turn a death of a 5 year old in to some race bait BS. Apparently that was your first idea.

Load Metric

I didn't make the world. It was already fucked up when i got here. There are thousands of kids that get killed on most years that don't get any coverage from anyone ever.

I'm not the one that's looking to turn a death of a 5 year old in to some race bait BS. Apparently that was your first idea.
    but that's his whole point, the MSM would turn it into race bait if the races were reversed

Comments

BiffCo99:

Tellafriend: duh

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    My dream is that the extremes on both sides eventually piss off the reasonable people in the middle enough to form a third party. Problem is, that would take the politicians in the middle to grow some balls which I realize is highly unlikely.

No wrong again, it doesn't take the middle party to grow some balls it requires the two dominating parties relinquishing their given status of either being one or two.

That means, at the least, devolving the electoral college system which currently inhibits any hope of an alternative's chance.

nightmarefish: More retard rep, doesn’t even understand the electoral college is essential.

Go ahead, explain how the electoral college is essential to anyone besides the two dominate parties in the U.S.?

Gold
    Load Metric

Your entire political ideology is based on race baiting and identity politics. I am merely pointing out the immense hypocrisy of you and your ilk.

Now go burn some bibles you jackass.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

No wrong again, it doesn't take the middle party to grow some balls it requires the two dominating parties relinquishing their given status of either being one or two.

Go ahead, explain how the electoral college is essential to anyone besides the two dominate parties in the U.S.?
    Because without it California and New York would pick every president. Why would the other states agree to that dipshit? And how long do you think they would stick around when they have no voice?

Fuck you’re a retard.

Load Metric

Because without it California and New York would pick every president. Why would the other states agree to that dipshit? And how long do you think they would stick around when they have no voice?

Fuck you’re a retard.
    he can't honestly be this stupid can he?

Comments

splitthis: It’s the booze

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Fuck you’re a retard.
    So you're saying the popular vote of a nation is meaningless?
    What kind of democracy is that?
    Can you not see how easily manipulated that system is?

Comments

nightmarefish: Jesus Christ, you really are retarded, like for real.

splitthis: Fo realz

Thread Information