Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I was just told Micon is on Live at the Bike right now

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

i think yall are vastly overestimating micon's emotional involvement here, and underestimating how deeply welded this sites brand is to trump cultists / right wing smoothbrains / outright fascists.

True that, douche bags like Dwai F this place up.
    I've never blocked Druff, or Mulva, or anyone I simply disagree with.

It is the bat shit crazy stuff that comes straight from the Hannity show, word for word to PFA, via Tgunn, OSA, or (I'd add Dwai, but that would be too long of a post for him)
    or any of those stupid mother fuckers who think Trump is "doing a good job" (that is just a moronic things to say at this point)

I block people when there is just no reason to hear what they say, anymore.
    They think shit like #SethRich happened, STILL. And Russia didn't.
    (Although between the hydroxychloroquine, Bubba, & Chrissy Teigen thread, Druff has been drifting towards that bat shit crazy stuff)

This isn't the same screen shot I posted the other day, this is today.
    You know it is all memes and 'good post' types post that all needy Beta males post, hoping to make a new friend.
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Name:  202008110901-W5NQyhIzSn.jpeg
Views: 260
Size:  52.5 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    like remember poker hotties?

lotta poker hotties on dd/nwp.

why doesnt this site have poker hotties?

rhetorical question, btw.
    Actually, there weren't. How many can you name?

There were far more people in poker back in those days. Poker was really mainstream. Now it's not. This forum is a mixture of NWP/DD people and those who found the site through my radio show, which heavily skews male 35-60.

If that's the best example you can cite, your point is pretty weak.

toots, silence, etc.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    you know todd im not somehow challenging you to 'make changes' to your format, im just pointing out what is considered to be the prevalent opinion outside this echo chamber.

it always kinda bothers me when people are like 'yeah you should ban such and such to make things better' after i make comments about this place. i have no interest or investment in somehow altering the narrative here. im doing nothing but calling rain wet. and i feel like every time i do so, i get a avalanche of paragraphs about no im wrong its only moist and the only important takeaway i want to come out of this is that i dont care.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    this place sure is a liberal leftist echo chamber you got that right

Load Metric
    druff, the problem is that there are much less active posters than before and the far right people are much more active than the far left ones, even if their numbers are equal.

like it sure seems like dwai has 25 times the posts of all leftists combined over the past year. and i know he's doing a reverse mumbles thing, and some of the memes are funny. i'm not trying to kill him specifically

but it's a couple of the right leaning posters that are the ones dropping the n-word in every other post. leftists don't do that.

that's, in part, why the leftists don't post.

you talk about how nwp was worse, but fail to acknowledge that was like 20 years ago and we're all so much older with families and real jobs. you haven't adjusted with that reality.

you say you'll think about changing, but you're not. (i think you're a good poster by the way. not trying to come down on you, just about some of the site direction thing.)

i do think this is more than just the racist stuff though. i think we're all a little exhausted from politics right now. we need sports back, desperately

i haven't had coffee yet. this was probably incoherent

Comments

dwai: good post

gimmick:

Sheesfaced: Hammer meet nail

Krypt:

Load Metric
    Don't worry it was Chang

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    druff, the problem is that there are much less active posters than before and the far right people are much more active than the far left ones, even if their numbers are equal.

like it sure seems like dwai has 25 times the posts of all leftists combined over the past year. and i know he's doing a reverse mumbles thing, and some of the memes are funny. i'm not trying to kill him specifically

but it's a couple of the right leaning posters that are the ones dropping the n-word in every other post. leftists don't do that.

you talk about how nwp was worse, but fail to acknowledge that was like 20 years ago and we're all so much older with families and real jobs. you haven't adjusted with that reality.

you say you'll think about changing, but you're not. (i think you're a good poster by the way. not trying to come down on you, just about some of the site direction thing.)

i do think this is more than just the racist stuff though. i think we're all a little exhausted from politics right now. we need sports back, desperately

again, this site has become the yahoo comments section.

no one wants to party in the yahoo comments section.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    True that, douche bags like Dwai F this place up.
    I've never blocked Druff, or Mulva, or anyone I simply disagree with.

It is the bat shit crazy stuff that comes straight from the Hannity show, word for word to PFA, via Tgunn, OSA, or (I'd add Dwai, but that would be too long of a post for him)
    or any of those stupid mother fuckers who think Trump is "doing a good job" (that is just a moronic things to say at this point)

I block people when there is just no reason to hear what they say, anymore.
    They think shit like #SethRich happened, STILL. And Russia didn't.
    (Although between the hydroxychloroquine, Bubba, & Chrissy Teigen thread, Druff has been drifting towards that bat shit crazy stuff)

This isn't the same screen shot I posted the other day, this is today.
    You know it is all memes and 'good post' types post that all needy Beta males post, hoping to make a new friend.
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Trump set the record for fastest impeachment ever and became the first president to have a Senator from his own party vote to convict and remove him from office.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Trump set the record for fastest impeachment ever and became the first president to have a Senator from his own party vote to convict and remove him from office.
    umad bout it doe

Load Metric

Uh, have you met Walter S.?

Comments

dwai: lol

blake: well, i did think that was hongkonger

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post
    Micon was always money motivated and opportunistic. I think he only binked two things. Affiliate market and BTC. Fairly sure he lost money on almost everything else.

There might have been a point in 2005ish when he wasn't a losing poker player. Micon System and 10k to a guy with neck tattoo are likely the funniest shots he took. TBH BTC was just another guy with neck tattoo. There's probably 10k Micons that are broke now.
    Also sold NWP for around $100K, even gave druff a cut out of the goodness of his heart.

Comments

gimmick: forgot that one

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    How come I get a pass but dwai, thesidedish and tgull get called racists? I've said hella bad things since NWP, including posting this picture to Kilgore Trout

Name:  Ckd7-kfW0AAyK7u.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  40.1 KB

Load Metric
    you know todd im not somehow challenging you to 'make changes' to your format, im just pointing out what is considered to be the prevalent opinion outside this echo chamber.

it always kinda bothers me when people are like 'yeah you should ban such and such to make things better' after i make comments about this place. i have no interest or investment in somehow altering the narrative here. im doing nothing but calling rain wet. and i feel like every time i do so, i get a avalanche of paragraphs about no im wrong its only moist and the only important takeaway i want to come out of this is that i dont care.
    Cuz you are wrong, and if you truly didn’t care you wouldn’t bring it up in the first place.

Comments

dwai: NO HE DOESN'T CARE
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric

Well lefties are supporting the looting and shooting so there’s that.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post
    How come I get a pass but dwai, thesidedish and tgull get called racists? I've said hella bad things since NWP, including posting this picture to Kilgore Trout

Name:  Ckd7-kfW0AAyK7u.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  40.1 KB
    Oven fresh

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Got that shit right

Comments

Muck Ficon: :wrong

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Got that shit right
    why can't you just try harder and not deliberately fuck up druff's site?

Load Metric
    like omg your profile pic is a black woman. like that would be hilarious if we were still 18 and you weren't 80

Load Metric
    like omg your profile pic is a black woman. like that would be hilarious if we were still 18 and you weren't 80
    DON'T DEHUMANIZE HER BLAKE

Load Metric

Thread Information