Page 95 of 634 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145195595 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,900 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    PFA Democrats on July 1:

"Biden is just an old man moderate, he's not going to let the extremists in the party control him."

Joe Biden on July 5:

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1279928045093228545

Never doubt me.
    Is this radical? Seems like a vanilla 'I'm running for president' tweet.
    I agree, nothing to see here. And in the end, if elected, I don't think Biden will cave to the crazies on the far left. He just has to keep them happy enough while campaigning. Still can't vote for his ass though, dude is a vegetable at this point. His VP is key.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Trump was the one who was avoiding scheduling the debates, until he took a shit in the polls. That was the first telling sign he knew he was in trouble.
    I don't think people realize how far gone Biden is. I saw him on a couple local interviews a couple weeks ago, he was literally stammering. This was where he likely had questions in advance and he could barely get through it. When he is on the debate stage for 90 minutes getting attacked by Trump and cannot hide behind 10 other candidates, he is going to crater. It really is Trump versus Kamala Harris or Susan Rice and that is how the race will be framed.

The economy is rapidly improving, Covid deaths are plummeting (they are) and come September people are going to have it with these shitbags chopping heads off of statues. For those that think Trump is done, he was 15 points down from Clinton right after the Access Hollywood tape. I know quite a bit of people that vote, I have not met one Biden supporter. Not one. Granted I run in circles that make quite a bit of money, but I have yet to come across any of these "Suburban Moms" that hate Trump the media obsesses about. And I know like 10 MILFS (even had a couple of them, hehehe).

Trump is going to triple down on the culture war, which is the right strategy. It's going to work. These protesters are never going to vote, but they will cause my circle to vote.
    Anecdotal evidence from your tiny self-selected circle of acquaintances is an excellent stastisical sample of over 100 million voters divided into 51 separate electorates. You sure learned a lot at that fancy NE school. Bet everything you have on Trump everybody!

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

I don't think people realize how far gone Biden is. I saw him on a couple local interviews a couple weeks ago, he was literally stammering. This was where he likely had questions in advance and he could barely get through it. When he is on the debate stage for 90 minutes getting attacked by Trump and cannot hide behind 10 other candidates, he is going to crater. It really is Trump versus Kamala Harris or Susan Rice and that is how the race will be framed.

The economy is rapidly improving, Covid deaths are plummeting (they are) and come September people are going to have it with these shitbags chopping heads off of statues. For those that think Trump is done, he was 15 points down from Clinton right after the Access Hollywood tape. I know quite a bit of people that vote, I have not met one Biden supporter. Not one. Granted I run in circles that make quite a bit of money, but I have yet to come across any of these "Suburban Moms" that hate Trump the media obsesses about. And I know like 10 MILFS (even had a couple of them, hehehe).

Trump is going to triple down on the culture war, which is the right strategy. It's going to work. These protesters are never going to vote, but they will cause my circle to vote.
    Anecdotal evidence from your tiny self-selected circle of acquaintances is an excellent stastisical sample of over 100 million voters divided into 51 separate electorates. You sure learned a lot at that fancy NE school. Bet everything you have on Trump everybody!
    You are better off giving rape advice which you are good at, and of course a victim and survivor.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

Is this radical? Seems like a vanilla 'I'm running for president' tweet.
    I agree, nothing to see here. And in the end, if elected, I don't think Biden will cave to the crazies on the far left. He just has to keep them happy enough while campaigning. Still can't vote for his ass though, dude is a vegetable at this point. His VP is key.
    Bullshit. He is far more mentally competent than Trump.

It's Trump who is afraid to debate, not Biden.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

its apples and oranges. biden's mental decline trends towards forgetful and distracted. trump is suffering from critical judgement impairment stemming from genetic alzheimers and a debilitating personality disorder. the only people capable of drawing any sort of equivalence here are the ones looking to white wash their own personality disorders / moral failings.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

its apples and oranges. biden's mental decline trends towards forgetful and distracted. trump is suffering from critical judgement impairment stemming from genetic alzheimers and a debilitating personality disorder. the only people capable of drawing any sort of equivalence here are the ones looking to white wash their own personality disorders / moral failings.
    So in other words, Trump supporters.

Load Metric
    Trump was the one who was avoiding scheduling the debates, until he took a shit in the polls. That was the first telling sign he knew he was in trouble.

Even McConnell now says there will be another relief bill. He knows that once the extra unemployment assistance runs out at the end of this month we are in for a massive clusterfuck.

We're headed for one anyway. The jobs that have returned are the ones that are going to return. Most of the rest aren't coming back. The Fed projects minimum 9% unemployment for another year.

Diamond
    Load Metric

Comments

Walter Sobchak: when you are defined entirely by being an idiot

Load Metric

The Trump campaign has wisely pivoted away from the 'Biden is senile' angle, as it has played horribly with older voters, and jenius can no longer form a thought without fucking up a word or getting sidetracked. There's always the chance that the medical cocktail backfires and Trump loses his mind as well.

The notion that he will crush Biden in debates is laughable, as Biden, while incredibly gaffe-prone, is smart and Trump now has four years of disaster to answer for. Trump may appeal to the deplorables with quippy shots but he no longer has a bitchy woman to go after. Biden has been gaining simply by letting jenius flail about, which he'll continue to do because of pathological narcissism.

Hence the tired re-tread of culture war, a telling hail mary already for July.

Today it was going after the black NASCAR driver and criticizing NASCAR for their flag ban. He'll get a bump when NFL players kneel for the anthem and the right gets triggered again. Statues getting toppled is a positive, but that won't last. Biden plugging in a minority woman for VP will help things out, but not enough.

Best he can hope for at this point is ramped up voter suppression, successful foreign interference and/or a COVID miracle.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

The Trump campaign has wisely pivoted away from the 'Biden is senile' angle, as it has played horribly with older voters, and jenius can no longer form a thought without fucking up a word or getting sidetracked. There's always the chance that the medical cocktail backfires and Trump loses his mind as well.

The notion that he will crush Biden in debates is laughable, as Biden, while incredibly gaffe-prone, is smart and Trump now has four years of disaster to answer for. Trump may appeal to the deplorables with quippy shots but he no longer has a bitchy woman to go after. Biden has been gaining simply by letting jenius flail about, which he'll continue to do because of pathological narcissism.

Hence the tired re-tread of culture war, a telling hail mary already for July.

Today it was going after the black NASCAR driver and criticizing NASCAR for their flag ban. He'll get a bump when NFL players kneel for the anthem and the right gets triggered again. Statues getting toppled is a positive, but that won't last. Biden plugging in a minority woman for VP will help things out, but not enough.

Best he can hope for at this point is ramped up voter suppression, successful foreign interference and/or a COVID miracle.
    lol you are so deranged, so out of touch with reality and how normal voters think. Trump has done great for 4 years and will do great for another 4, sorry snowflake

Load Metric
    now trump is tweeting that the redskins and indians shouldn't change their names.

how do some of you support this guy? the most dangerous president of all time.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    now trump is tweeting that the redskins and indians shouldn't change their names.

lol jesus man, calm down

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

lol jesus man, calm down
    it's indefensible, dish. the guy is trying to manipulate scared white people like yourself and pulling it off easily

Diamond
    Load Metric

lol jesus man, calm down
    it's indefensible, dish. the guy is trying to manipulate scared white people like yourself and pulling it off easily

change redskins, leave indians imo

Load Metric
    Did not know Mumbles was actually a Republican.

Name:  938A87E7-B08A-4B11-986E-6D28797664DD.jpeg
Views: 224
Size:  173.0 KB

Comments

MumblesBadly: He’s got an epic beard, but I don’t have any tats.

Load Metric

:thumbsup

We got rid of the offensive little Indian image years ago.

Load Metric

agreed that redskins is way worse, but do you support trump trying to rally the rednecks in this fashion?

you know these mindless drones are getting brainwashed, right

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

:thumbsup

We got rid of the offensive little Indian image years ago.
    i don't know how indians can stay either. it's like naming your team the "cleveland black people"

i would obv wear that jersey, but still

Load Metric
    Trump faces a now historical disadvantage

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/05/polit...sis/index.html

A new Monmouth University poll finds former Vice President Joe Biden with a 53% to 41% lead over President Donald Trump.
    Polls taken around Independence Day in an election year are actually pretty highly correlated with the November results in incumbent contests. That means Trump is in a lot of trouble.
    no one in an incumbent presidential election has been polling above 50% at this point like Biden and gone on to lose.

Comments

MumblesBadly: LOL!

Diamond
    Load Metric

agreed that redskins is way worse, but do you support trump trying to rally the rednecks in this fashion?

you know these mindless drones are getting brainwashed, right

did u not watch that video i just posted moron??

Thread Information