Page 91 of 124 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,820 of 2461

Thread: Anyone want to shop at Target in Minneapolis today? (George Floyd police brutality death)

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MIGHTYACE View Post
    Interesting hmm... Not one of those looters” threw anything or got in his face to try and intimidate??
    I wonder why?...
    Because they were on their way to protest outside the Mayors house down the street.

He actually says the mayor doesn't live in that community, different one around a half mile away. This is worth a watch, remember this is St. Louis and 100 people just broke down a private gate and are on on this guy's lawn. He also said the organizer of this was calling for violence. He supports BLM and these people aren't BLM.

Load Metric

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    The likes of ANTIFA on the extreme left still don't understand that black people don't like them.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    The likes of ANTIFA on the extreme left still don't understand that black people don't like them.
    It's month old video and no mention of Antifa...

...minor detail. You people have truly amazing ability to find disinformation.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post

So when the black guy says you aren't from Long Beach get your bitchass out he had to say they were ANTIFA for you to believe they were ANTIFA? Once again what the fuck are you talking about and what is your point? Black people don't like these dipshit white kids coming into their neighborhood stealing shit and creating violence. In the end that shit gets pinned on the black people. There's a video somewhere of Jon Jones doing the same thing as well as many others.

Load Metric

So when the black guy says you aren't from Long Beach get your bitchass out he had to say they were ANTIFA for you to believe they were ANTIFA? Once again what the fuck are you talking about and what is your point? Black people don't like these dipshit white kids coming into their neighborhood stealing shit and creating violence. In the end that shit gets pinned on the black people. There's a video somewhere of Jon Jones doing the same thing as well as many others.
    Ok i'll go real slow. A month ago the video that i posted was released. A day ago it was rebranded with new titles. Some with Antifa, BLM or both. The original video makes no mention of either. The original video only mentions looters and fake protestors. What you keep referring to is called disinformation. The purpose of that is to fool idiots. That would be you.

Load Metric
    I can also re-release that same video with the title "LB crip kicks the punk ass bitch nightmarefish out of Long Beach". Is that true then? Is there more evidence of that having happened? Should we now start making retarded conclusions of your relations with crips?

Platinum
    Load Metric

Ok i'll go real slow. A month ago the video that i posted was released. A day ago it was rebranded with new titles. Some with Antifa, BLM or both. The original video makes no mention of either. The original video only mentions looters and fake protestors. What you keep referring to is called disinformation. The purpose of that is to fool idiots. That would be you.
    Little white kids dressed in all black looting and causing violence. If they aren't officially ANTIFA then they're wannabees which is the same thing. What point are you actually trying to make? My original statement is that blacks don't like these extreme left whiteys coming into their neighborhoods. Do you disagree with that? Also, are you retarded? Honest question.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Is your point to defend ANTIFA or what? What's your angle Jimmy 2.0?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Here's an interview of the father of the 19 year old that was killed in CHOP. One of the thousands of young black men murdered every year that for some reason don't matter to black lives matter.

Load Metric

Little white kids dressed in all black looting and causing violence. If they aren't officially ANTIFA then they're wannabees which is the same thing. What point are you actually trying to make? My original statement is that blacks don't like these extreme left whiteys coming into their neighborhoods. Do you disagree with that? Also, are you retarded? Honest question.
    There's the fun part of the far left right now, they can make their own rules. Those white kids in the video....clearly NOT antifa, because.....it doesnt fit the narrative? Because the youtube uploader didnt label it???

If those same kids were punching a white guy with nazi tattoos then Gimmick would proudly call them antifa.

Load Metric

Violence? It's a pretty short video. Did you ever watch it?

My point is that it's propaganda. It's made for idiots like you. It doesn't support your retarded conclusion because it's not about Antifa. Is this hard to understand?

How do you know the crip or the white lady with clip board aren't Antifa?

Load Metric

There's the fun part of the far left right now, they can make their own rules. Those white kids in the video....clearly NOT antifa, because.....it doesnt fit the narrative? Because the youtube uploader didnt label it???

If those same kids were punching a white guy with nazi tattoos then Gimmick would proudly call them antifa.
    You should probably look up the meaning of confirmation bias. It's what you're accusing me possibly doing in your imaginary scenario. This is in response of a real case of confirmation bias. Amazing.

I don't have to prove they aren't Antifa because i'm not making any conclusions about this video. Jesus you people are stupid.

Platinum
    Load Metric

My point is that it's propaganda. It's made for idiots like you. It doesn't support your retarded conclusion because it's not about Antifa. Is this hard to understand?

Jesus Christ, seriously you never answered my question, are you fucking retarded? Listen to what the black guy says, they were trying to loot there.

Are you saying they have to whip out their ANTIFA black diamond card for me to assume they’re ANTIFA? If they’re wearing white clothes with white hoods I shouldn’t assume they’re KKK?

I don’t need any propaganda. With zero headers I’m going to assume little white dudes dressed in all black that are rioting and looting are ANTIFA.

Are you at least autistic or something? No way you aren’t on the spectrum.

Load Metric

Jesus Christ, seriously you never answered my question, are you fucking retarded? Listen to what the black guy says, they were trying to loot there.

Are you saying they have to whip out their ANTIFA black diamond card for me to assume they’re ANTIFA? If they’re wearing white clothes with white hoods I shouldn’t assume they’re KKK?

I don’t need any propaganda. With zero headers I’m going to assume little white dudes dressed in all black that are rioting and looting are ANTIFA.

Lol. Yea i know he is a looter and a fake protestor. Or at least that's what title of the original video says. No mention of Antifa. Why is the guy mentioning fake protestor if the kid is Antifa? Could it possible be because the kid is just a thief? Nothing more.

The re-released videos are used as proof of Antifa or BLM doing whatever. You know fake news. Do you like fake news? Or facts?

Load Metric
    That's because you've consumed enough propaganda to make you think that way.

Wearing all black to go riot and loot is just common sense.

The best time to steal shit is when the police can't catch you, like during a mass protest.

Any thief that want's to steal shit with a much lower than normal level of risk will throw on some black clothes and go take what he can.

Think about it.

Load Metric

he never answers anyone's questions, he just runs his mouth and thinks he's making points but really never does, he'll argue with a rock and still lose

Comments

nightmarefish: Truly painful

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    That's because you've consumed enough propaganda to make you think that way.

Wearing all black to go riot and loot is just common sense.

The best time to steal shit is when the police can't catch you, like during a mass protest.

Any thief that want's to steal shit with a much lower than normal level of risk will throw on some black clothes and go take what he can.

Think about it.
    Not in the middle of the day. If you’re a white dude going to loot and steal shit in the middle of the day in Southern California you don’t wear all black thinking for some reason that’s better. Go look at the videos where black people were stealing shit during the protests, you see them wearing all black?

Point is, why do you care if they are assumed to be ANTIFA? If you go to riot and loot during protests, and you’re a white guy that decides to dress in all black That’s how you’re going to be labeled. What’s the problem?

The point of my original post is that black people don’t want white people coming into their neighborhoods and stealing shit. For some reason you and Jimmy 2.0 disregarded that and are concerned that I assume white dudes dressed in all black are ANTIFA. Why does that matter to you? Are you an ANTIFA sympathizer or what? You don’t think they’re capable of it? You don’t think they’re violent? Why do you assume they aren’t ANTIFA?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post

That's how the myth of the violent left was created. Creative editing with no context.

this is what normal and conservative leaning people are up against. flat out denial.

i'll just throw this image here

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    The difference is Trump does those things himself. Biden didn't.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Platinum
    Load Metric
    He may or may not have finger blasted a staffer in the hallway at work. Let’s be serious, they’re both train wrecks.

Thread Information