Page 49 of 54 FirstFirst ... 39454647484950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: colin kaepernick....this black and white cookie is shitting the bed

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    LOL, at Trump, or any of his GOP puppets, saying they are for peaceful protests, how much more peaceful could Kaepernick have been?
    And they had him blackballed from one of the highest paid professions in the world.

Before we turn this back into a football only thread, and me shut down Mulva, like I have since this thread started,
    .................FTR anyone who hates my avatar, blame Mulva..........................................
    Its time to acknowledge who was on the right side of history (Kaepernick, Nike, me, and anyone who hates Trump)
    and who wasn't. (Trump, and anyone associated w/him down to his minion trolls like tgunn.)

I dare Trump to triangulate the military and the flag, again. It was never about that.
    I dare owners like Jerry Jones to lay down the law EVER again.
    Like I said, all sports, all nations, both sidelines, all levels, even down to your kid's little league games.
    Get used to it mother fuckers, and please please please red dot the F out of me cuz I was right & you were wrong.
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:  Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:  Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Since Fox is reporting that anyone who wears black is ANTIFA, this last one is a real 'come to Jesus' moment.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Name:  OnlyAdorableAoudad-small.gif
Views: 260
Size:  1.18 MB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    awesome, blame mulva for your avatar. you can blame me for fraggle rocks diabetes as well.

this is my coming out thread. i'm going to denounce my white privilege and embrace don lemon and kap as the crusaders of truth that they are.

jimmy just keeps winning in each and every thread he posts in.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Why haven’t we heard from that privileged half cracka yet?
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Why haven’t we heard from that privileged half cracka yet?
    It must be sad to be so racist, and gas lit, you can't even see that whatever privilege any black person ever got by being raised by white people,
    disappears when a cop pulls them over, or they walk into a store, or when they apply for a job, etc.

I feel sorry for you and anyone you have influence over (& that includes your little side kick Dwai, the classic "beta male'.)
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    This is a list of people who are trending,
    Carroll, for saying the NFL owes a lot to Kaepernick
    Drew Brees for saying he still thinks kneeling is disrespecting the flag,
    (you want to trend, say this, the SAC KINGS play by play got fired for less.)
    Fangio, (who coached the niners D when Kaepernick was there) a white guy who doesn't see racism.
    Those last 2 tweets you'd think it was still 2019 or something. BF Before Floyd.

Name:  Kap trending.PNG
Views: 489
Size:  67.3 KB

Sacramento Kings announcer Grant Napear out following 'All Lives Matter' tweet

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/sacra...s-matter-tweet

Load Metric
    LOL, me and Lebron in lock step AGAIN,
    the same way tgunn and his little buddy Dwai are w/Diamond and Silk.

I can't wait til the 'bunker bitch' tells the team owners they can't kneel.
    Like the military did today, the NFL will tell him to fuck off.
    Trump's power is fleeting.

LEBRON JAMES
    Rips Drew Brees
    YOU DON'T KNOW WHY KAP WAS KNEELING?!

https://www.tmz.com/2020/06/03/drew-...-nfl-kneeling/

"WOW MAN!! 🤦🏾*♂️. Is it still surprising at this point. Sure isn’t! You literally still don’t understand why Kap was kneeling on one knee??"

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    LOL, me and Lebron in lock step AGAIN,
    the same way tgunn and his little buddy Dwai are w/Diamond and Silk.

I can't wait til the 'bunker bitch' tells the team owners they can't kneel.
    Like the military did today, the NFL will tell him to fuck off.
    Trump's power is fleeting.

LEBRON JAMES
    Rips Drew Brees
    YOU DON'T KNOW WHY KAP WAS KNEELING?!

https://www.tmz.com/2020/06/03/drew-...-nfl-kneeling/

"WOW MAN!! 🤦🏾*♂️. Is it still surprising at this point. Sure isn’t! You literally still don’t understand why Kap was kneeling on one knee??"
    Lebron and Colin don't care about some whiny fag from a shithole city like San Fran.

They do not care about anyone but themselves, god you're a fucking idiot.

Load Metric
    We owe Colin a debt of gratitude for awareness to the issue(s).

Still a shitty QB.

Comments

dwai: lol

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

Still a shitty QB.

when kap dies i'm going to set forth a motion to have his likeness on us currency.

dude totally gets it. his pic is gonna be next to mlk in history books
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post

Still a shitty QB.

when kap dies i'm going to set forth a motion to have his likeness on us currency.

dude totally gets it. his pic is gonna be next to mlk in history books
    a spoiled white privilege n-word getting the benefits of both sides, then when he finally gets to the big leagues people see him for what he actually is, a person who just airs out the ball, never having any touch for soft passes and when he knows he's gonna be cut starts this kneeling bullshit cause he needs attention?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Let me ask you a question Jimmy. For disrespect or racism to occur does intent need to be present?

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Let me ask you a question Jimmy. For disrespect or racism to occur does intent need to be present?

I know its aimed at him, but according to their side, there's something called implicit bias. For example a Harvard study(dont ask me how) found that White resumes with the same qualifications as black ones got 2x as many callback.

Load Metric

Still a shitty QB.
    Come on Daly, This shit has been in the public’s face for the last 30 years.

Comments

splitthis: Lol true

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

I know its aimed at him, but according to their side, there's something called implicit bias. For example a Harvard study(dont ask me how) found that White resumes with the same qualifications as black ones got 2x as many callback.
    I’m talking about the act of kneeling during the national anthem when that time traditionally is reserved to respect the flag and the soldiers that have died for everyone’s freedom. Does Jimmy think Kaep needs to intend to be disrespectful for the act to be disrespectful.

Load Metric

Load Metric

Load Metric

Load Metric

Load Metric
    I’m

Still a shitty QB.
    It’s weird that I see Fangio and Kap trending and thought if Fangio loses his job, it would be for the exact same reason as why Kap couldn’t get another. Two sides of the same coin. You can’t be polarizing and average. Its simply not worth the headache when it’s a business.

No blackball required. You black ball yourself.

You can easily replace average without the headache. Being right or wrong is irrelevant when you piss off 50% of your customers or most of your employees in a league that requires talent over everything else.

You’re Vic fucking Fangio. You work at the assistant level for all those years, finally get a HC gig at 60, go 7-9 in one season, and somehow get involved in a race discussion as the country burns? How the fuck did you end up commenting on that shit? Throw your winning lottery ticket that you waited 30 years for on one of the burning buildings.

Hopefully he keeps his job, but it somehow escaped you that many guys in the league describe it as modern day slavery? It doesn’t matter if you’re right and they’re coddled compared to us who live in the real world. If you’re Belichik, you’re fine. If you’re Vic Fangio, you better hope your guys really love you.

Every time I’ve seen Kap rumored to go somewhere I struggle to see why any team would want the headache for a guy who was limited and you had to game plan around at his peak to maximize what he did well, and a backup now.

I’m consistently surprised when these people step on their own dicks with polarizing political statements or even a benign one.

You should be forced to take a Dixie Chicks course when you attain any prominence in life. Watch the story of three chicks who started half a billion dollars on fire, and even later when 90% of the world agrees with you and think the war in Iraq was retarded, you’ll still be irrelevant and won’t get the $ back.

I’ve never felt that strongly about a political or societal issue to fuck up my life over it. I couldn’t imagine bringing my feelings to work if I had a dream gig at the top of the sports world.

The flow chart basically is, are you in the conversation for the greatest of all time? If yes, knock yourself out. If no, shut up.

Right or wrong has no relevance.

If you want to be BLM or MAGA guy at work, you better be LeBron or Brady.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    I’m

Still a shitty QB.
    It’s weird that I see Fangio and Kap trending and thought if Fangio loses his job, it would be for the exact same reason as why Kap couldn’t get another. Two sides of the same coin. You can’t be polarizing and average. Its simply not worth the headache when it’s a business.

No blackball required. You black ball yourself.

You can easily replace average without the headache. Being right or wrong is irrelevant when you piss off 50% of your customers or most of your employees in a league that requires talent over everything else.

You’re Vic fucking Fangio. You work at the assistant level for all those years, finally get a HC gig at 60, go 7-9 in one season, and somehow get involved in a race discussion as the country burns? How the fuck did you end up commenting on that shit? Throw your winning lottery ticket that you waited 30 years for on one of the burning buildings.

Hopefully he keeps his job, but it somehow escaped you that many guys in the league describe it as modern day slavery? It doesn’t matter if you’re right and they’re coddled compared to us who live in the real world. If you’re Belichik, you’re fine. If you’re Vic Fangio, you better hope your guys really love you.

Every time I’ve seen Kap rumored to go somewhere I struggle to see why any team would want the headache for a guy who was limited and you had to game plan around at his peak to maximize what he did well, and a backup now.

I’m consistently surprised when these people step on their own dicks with polarizing political statements or even a benign one.

You should be forced to take a Dixie Chicks course when you attain any prominence in life. Watch the story of three chicks who started half a billion dollars on fire, and even later when 90% of the world agrees with you and think the war in Iraq was retarded, you’ll still be irrelevant and won’t get the $ back.

I’ve never felt that strongly about a political or societal issue to fuck up my life over it. I couldn’t imagine bringing my feelings to work if I had a dream gig at the top of the sports world.

The flow chart basically is, are you in the conversation for the greatest of all time? If yes, knock yourself out. If no, shut up.

Right or wrong has no relevance.

If you want to be BLM or MAGA guy at work, you better be LeBron or Brady.
    Do you think Brees has the cache to survive the inevitable shitstorm coming at him?

Also, I didn't even remember the Broncos went 7-9. If you had asked me I would have guessed 4-12. Considering how little productivity they had at QB and WR last year, that is actually fairly impressive all things considered. Of course I am guessing it helped they got to play the Chargers and Raiders 2x.

Thread Information