Page 82 of 93 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,640 of 1842

Thread: *** Official Republican CIVIL WAR Thread ***

Load Metric
    trump / mtg ticket might be about to happen.

Comments

devidee: MARGE
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    DJT/MTG vs JRB/HRC

let’s leave everything out on the field

Comments

ftpjesus: I dont see how Biden holds in till 2024 in any form or fashion. Theyre gonna be stuck with Kamala but she will be torched in the primaries early on.

Load Metric
    If I were to guess and its not ideal Id guess Trump would likely go with either SD Gov Kristi Noem or the more logical choice his successor in waiting DeSantis. Im just not sure DeSantis wants anything to do with Trump at this point other then having the torch passed to him. As much as Trump hated at times being POTUS and how unfair he felt Melania and Baron were treated the only reason he would even run would be to give the middle finger to Pelosi and Co one final time. I really dont think he wants the job back again he just wants to be vindicated in 2024 by the voters that either he was robbed or that they admitted they made a huge mistake voting for the Potato Brain senile one in the Oval Office currently. He would be 78 in 2025 and turning 79 not long after he was sworn in if he won. I guess we will find out soon enough though in 2023 as I expect if hes running hes gonna come out swinging after the 1st of the year to build things up well before the first primary/caucus of 2024.

Load Metric
    I think Tulsi Gabbert who is now endorsing MAGA candidates could be on a Trump ticket. But I'm also not sold that Trump will run again. He may be holding off from announcing he won't run so he doesn't lose any perks like lawyers fees.

The title of this thread is the Republican Civil War. Is there a war going on in the party? You bet your ass there is. Neocons can't stand Maga's and vice versa. Do you see any Bush's, Cheney's and their lackeys out there endorsing any Maga candidates? Fuck no.

The neocons don't want maga's to win. Liz Cheney has shown the heart and soul of neocons by publicly aligning with liberals on the Jan. 6 committee. Karl Rove is making surreptitious moves against Oz in Pennsylvania.

This election cycle maga's are neocon's worst nightmare. Maga voters intend to destroy the cozy relationship between neocon's and liberals. This election cycle neocons are in grave danger of being eradicated from the republican party.

Liz Cheney said verbatim there was absolutely no chance that Trump testifying before the J6 committee would be televised live. That it would be behind closed doors in secret. WTF?

Can you imagine the ratings it would get if broadcast live? Highest rated event in the history of television. And the J6 committee doesn't want that kind of exposure? All this time they have been trying to get Americans to pay attention to them, and here they have an opportunity to gain a huge audience, but they don't want it? WTF?

They are cutting their noses off to spite their faces. It'll be hell or high water before they ever let Trump bask in the spotlight like that. LMAO! Fucking idiots.

Brit Hume had the perfect response to Liz Cheney:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Comments

Sanlmar: I unashamedly enjoyed this. Sorry Sloppy & Druff
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 10-25-2022 at 07:13 PM.
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    I think Tulsi Gabbert who is now endorsing MAGA candidates could be on a Trump ticket.

But I'm also not sold that Trump will run again. He may be holding off from announcing he won't run so he doesn't lose any perks like lawyers fees. :
    Tulsi has a podcast and I have begun to listen occasionally. Gotta admit I was lured in by some clickbait announcing she was MAGA. Really?

These odds floored me. Sonatine was first in with bringing MJT to my attention. Tulsi has a slight edge over DeSantis for VP. I get it as DeSantis is just a mirror of Trump in the eyes of most MAGA casuals. Need to expand the appeal.

Name:  CBC01465-E43B-40C5-A81B-3FC1E5E24761.jpeg
Views: 354
Size:  102.4 KB

As you point out, Tulsi is a loud anti-neocon and I too find that irresistible. From Bush to Biden - I have had enough. Ukraine is Afghanistan II. If not Ukraine it would be something else. Like him or loath him, Trump got us out of that bullshit. Ukraine would not be a thing if Trump won. Peace would have been negotiated. That is a lock. I would give my left nut to see how Trump would have pulled that off. The noise internationally woulda been incredible. First President to both be indicted and win a Nobel Peace Prize.

I could give two cucks about woke politics compared to the neocon fuckery that has been a constant in my life. Of course, diversity and our inept woke military is why will likely lose again so there is that.

I just went on an unexpected rant.

I will be working the following number in my head while driving today.

Name:  8AD00425-ED41-4216-A72F-5E8A3078D235.jpeg
Views: 342
Size:  82.4 KB
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 10-26-2022 at 08:50 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    I think Tulsi Gabbert who is now endorsing MAGA candidates could be on a Trump ticket.

But I'm also not sold that Trump will run again. He may be holding off from announcing he won't run so he doesn't lose any perks like lawyers fees. :
    Tulsi has a podcast and I have begun to listen occasionally. Gotta admit I was lured in by some clickbait announcing she was MAGA. Really?

These odds floored me. Sonatine was first in with bringing MJT to my attention. Tulsi has a slight edge over DeSantis for VP. I get it as DeSantis is just a mirror of Trump in the eyes of most MAGA casuals. Need to expand the appeal.

As you point out, Tulsi is a loud anti-neocon and I too find that irresistible. From Bush to Biden - I have had enough. Ukraine is Afghanistan II. If not Ukraine it would be something else. Like him or loath him, Trump got us out of that bullshit. Ukraine would not be a thing if Trump won. Peace would have been negotiated. That is a lock. I would give my left nut to see how Trump would have pulled that off. The noise internationally woulda been incredible. First President to both be indicted and win a Nobel Peace Prize.

I could give two cucks about woke politics compared to the neocon fuckery that has been a constant in my life. Of course, diversity and our inept woke military is why will likely lose again so there is that.

ok boomer.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

ok boomer.
    Peace really is a dated concept. Showing my age fr. Not embarrassed

Load Metric
    I always find it interesting how the right loves Tulsi. I totally see why but in terms of her policies and voting record she mirrors Bernie Sanders much more than any republican. Be careful what you wish for is all I would say there. FTR I like her but she is certainly all over the pace with her positions.

As for MTG, years ago had you suggested she would be Trumps VP I would have laughed. Trump has always been good at reigning in the crazies but cautious not to give them too much power. That being said, he's been betrayed by Pence and is likely going to want a die hard running mate who would eat their first child for him. So ya I expect him to go for someone who is far less a safe pick than Pence this time. Pretty much zero chance he picks Tulsi due to both policies and loyalty.
    Finally,

Still believe Desantis beats Trump in primaries but only if you have a small number of contenders. If you see something like the 2016 primaries all bets are off. That being said I don't imagine many legitimate republican contenders are going to be chomping at the bit to run against Trump.

Comments

devidee: Zero chance Desantis beats the God King.

Load Metric

Load Metric

Load Metric

Little guy poking the bear, despite having backed most of the same losers publicly.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    In case you didnt know Ron DeSantis time now in the GOP, and for the donors also. It's Ron DeSantis time now, not the Orange Moron. He is nothing more than an Ex-President always will be, and mouth piece. It is Ron DeSantis time to lead the GOP and he deserves it too I think now. IN that he a military Combat Veteran coupled with an Actual Ivy League Graduate so he really does, check every single necessary box most Voters in this Country probably would have. He isn't some Orange Moron like the last Republican was...

Good Luck start embracing Ron DeSantis it's his time now and he is young, he isnt going anywhere any time soon...

Load Metric
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    GloriFi, an 'anti-woke' bank backed by Peter Thiel and Candace Owens, is folding just 3 months after it was set up

Comments

devidee: A gay and a black couldn’t run a bank?

Load Metric

Comments

devidee: Because there is now way the Cookie Monster could’ve baked 6 million cookies with his oven.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    CRAZY!

Comments

devidee: Q predicted this.

Load Metric
    CRAZY!

Glaringly obvious Trump didn't know anything about that particular person Ye brought with him. You are glaringly stupid if you believe Trump knowingly dined with a known white supremacist.

The real question is what was Ye doing hobnobbing with a known white supremacist? And why did he take someone who was a stranger to Mar-A-Lago without letting Trump know the person's background?

Comments

devidee: Don’t forget Milo (and his hat size)
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 11-27-2022 at 04:22 AM.
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Load Metric
    CRAZY!

Glaringly obvious Trump didn't know anything about that particular person Ye brought with him. You are glaringly stupid if you believe Trump knowingly dined with a known white supremacist.

The real question is what was Ye doing hobnobbing with a known white supremacist? And why did he take someone who was a stranger to Mar-A-Lago without letting Trump know the person's background?

Keep.on tardin' bro

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Trump always has had a hard time turning his back on anyone who projects themselves as loyal followers of his.

That sounds like a noble quality, but the problem is that being a major politician absolutely demands that you turn your back on reprehensible people and groups who like you, even if you have to do it quietly.

This was why Trump had such a hard time clearly telling the January 6 rioters to quit and go home. He kept thinking to himself, "Wow, these people are doing it all for me".

Trump was long known for being good to those loyal to him and nasty to those who didn't do what he wanted. This is also why he lashed out at former associates who didn't completely end up backing him.

Thread Information