Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** Steven Crowder Confronts Thread

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    BUMP

https://twitter.com/scrowder/status/1420115536197914625

Dude is only 34 but has lottttttttts of health issues. Supposedly this is a collapsed lung.

He also has heart issues.

Honestly he's one of those guys I wouldn't be too surprised to find out is just dead one day.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BUMP

Dude is only 34 but has lottttttttts of health issues. Supposedly this is a collapsed lung.

Honestly he's one of those guys I wouldn't be too surprised to find out is just dead one day.
    I’m hoping that he recovers. Maybe this brush with death will imbue him with a smidgen of courage to accept debating Sam Seder. Of perhaps David Pakman.

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    BUMP

I had no idea he was sick. Always looked perfectly healthy, but I’m not a fan and just see clips occasionally.

See now he had heart surgery and then this was some type of pec surgery gone wrong? Makes me wonder if he had some type of genetic issue where he was born a little off structurally. The pec surgery sounds like something to correct a weird issue assuming he’s being straightforward. I recall seeing him on Rogan and he said something like I admit I’m on a lot or boatload of Adderall for ADHD. I think it was in response to Rogan pressing him on being anti-weed and saying he’s on way worse shit.

Made it sound long-standing and like a high quantity. With heart issues, i assume that’s problematic or getting off of a long time script if necessary would be a problem.

I don’t like him, but as someone who was in and out of surgery constantly at his age, I feel for him and the weird things that your health can spring on you. Sounds like a rough year.

Gold
    Load Metric
    The guys got a big mouth for a genetic failure who can’t stay healthy

Load Metric
    Being a closet faggot and a raper of trans youth will take its toll.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    BUMP

I had no idea he was sick. Always looked perfectly healthy, but I’m not a fan and just see clips occasionally.

See now he had heart surgery and then this was some type of pec surgery gone wrong? Makes me wonder if he had some type of genetic issue where he was born a little off structurally. The pec surgery sounds like something to correct a weird issue assuming he’s being straightforward. I recall seeing him on Rogan and he said something like I admit I’m on a lot or boatload of Adderall for ADHD. I think it was in response to Rogan pressing him on being anti-weed and saying he’s on way worse shit.

Made it sound long-standing and like a high quantity. With heart issues, i assume that’s problematic or getting off of a long time script if necessary would be a problem.

I don’t like him, but as someone who was in and out of surgery constantly at his age, I feel for him and the weird things that your health can spring on you. Sounds like a rough year.
    LOL Crowder saying he’s on Adderall for “ADHD”! He probably started taking it when he was younger to help him study in school, developed a habit, and his doctor obligingly feeds him prescriptions of the stuff, as unlike with opioids, the federal government hasn’t cracked down on feel-good doctors overprescribing it.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Imagine being pro amphetamine and anti weed.

hahahaahhahaahahahahahah

Comments

MumblesBadly: Gold!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

LOL Crowder saying he’s on Adderall for “ADHD”! He probably started taking it when he was younger to help him study in school, developed a habit, and his doctor obligingly feeds him prescriptions of the stuff, as unlike with opioids, the federal government hasn’t cracked down on feel-good doctors overprescribing it.
    Young doc who did my stent asked me almost right away if it was a coke binge. The older doc asked me the same thing the next day and sort of chuckled when I said no. He mentioned the blood tests will show everything. It happened to be a chicken bone.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Start watching around the 7 minute mark if you don't want to see the weird behind the scenes stuff regarding his show, which don't have to do with this situation.

Thread Information