Page 661 of 946 FirstFirst ... 161561611651657658659660661662663664665671711761 ... LastLast
Results 13,201 to 13,220 of 18917

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Sarah Sanders praises the 'Trump vaccine' as she encourages the former president's supporters to get the jab in a new op-ed

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rters-jab.html

Will Dwai listen and get the "Trump Vaccine"?

Comments

splitthis: Don’t worry about it

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    fact, more blacks are unvaccinated than vaccinated, more Whites are vaccinated than any other race

lol silly Trump supporters

I laughed at them also. They are 12% of the US population. White people are 236 million of 330 million. It’s narrowed where there is very little difference now. Blacks are certainly less vaccinated, but only slightly less now. I laugh at anyone who is part of the problem.

Israel had a week with 0 deaths on multiple days. They are the size of a decently large US state.

They are the most vaccinated country in the world. Also the highest IQ population.

There is a direct correlation between low IQ and holding anti-vaccination views. This holds true across the entire globe and among every single subgroup. Jews-Asians-white people. I find it amusing that you of all people keep focusing on how similar you are in your beliefs to the black population. It’s appropriate. That’s the level you operate on intellectually. You hold similar views to the low end least educated segment of the black and Hispanic populations. Not a surprise to any of us who have read you, but good that you know where you reside on the food chain.

Comments

OSA: Call someone a n-word without actually calling them a n-word lol

Walter Sobchak: Lol

dwai: propaganda

TheXFactor: Truth.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Sarah Sanders praises the 'Trump vaccine' as she encourages the former president's supporters to get the jab in a new op-ed

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rters-jab.html

Will Dwai listen and get the "Trump Vaccine"?

Name:  flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u1.jpg
Views: 333
Size:  40.6 KB

Load Metric
    dwai have you left your login/password with someone who can take over when you die of covid?

Comments

splitthis: Don’t worry about it

TheXFactor: Worry.

Load Metric
    fact, more blacks are unvaccinated than vaccinated, more Whites are vaccinated than any other race

You’re right and that is just as appalling.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    dwai have you left your login/password with someone who can take over when you die of covid?
    Nobody can replace dwai. After they intubate him, pour out a shot and freeze the account.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    GUYS I HAVE COVID I TRIED BEGGING FOR THE VACCINE BUT THEY TOLD ME IT'S TOO LATE

Comments

splitthis: Lol

TheXFactor: Rest in Peace.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

I laughed at them also. They are 12% of the US population. White people are 236 million of 330 million. It’s narrowed where there is very little difference now. Blacks are certainly less vaccinated, but only slightly less now. I laugh at anyone who is part of the problem.

Israel had a week with 0 deaths on multiple days. They are the size of a decently large US state.

They are the most vaccinated country in the world. Also the highest IQ population.

There is a direct correlation between low IQ and holding anti-vaccination views. This holds true across the entire globe and among every single subgroup. Jews-Asians-white people. I find it amusing that you of all people keep focusing on how similar you are in your beliefs to the black population. It’s appropriate. That’s the level you operate on intellectually. You hold similar views to the low end least educated segment of the black and Hispanic populations. Not a surprise to any of us who have read you, but good that you know where you reside on the food chain.
    If I agree with your post, does that make me racist?

Silver
    Load Metric
    https://www.cnbctv18.com/healthcare/...y-10096861.htm

Two doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine are only 39 percent effective in preventing infection and symptomatic illness caused by the Delta variant of coronavirus, Israeli officials said on July 22. The percentage was scaled down from the estimated 64 percent two weeks ago to 39 percent by Israel’s Health Ministry.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ok25 View Post

I'm in a cult?

I live 9000 miles away from the US and think trump is an entertaining criminal.

You're so smart! Teach me how to be like you!

Get a grip nigga
    You post like one of our retards. If you’re an anti-vaxxer, yeah you’re in a cult regardless. It’s an overwhelming success story by every metric. Whether it’s the 5g tards in Europe, or the anti-Vaxxers in Germany, many countries have morons that fall for misinformatio. Just not as high a % as we do. Here normals just laugh at the dying anti-vaxxers as it’s addition by subtraction. Either way, Australia had a minor problem and an incredibly low vaccination rate. We had morons here posting every bad side effect for a few months initially until it became glaringly obvious what a success it was and even the right-wingers who make a living off lying like Hannity have to concede that group are idiots.

That’s pretty close to the distance of Australia from closest point in the US. But so is Thailand and other places in SE Asia. Go ask them for answers on an Australian site and thank them for doing such a fantastic job if you live there. Either way. I’m guessing Australia doesn’t explain their domestic policy to randoms on eighth-tier American sites. They have nothing to answer for anyway.
    https://www.businessinsider.com.au/b...21-1?r=US&IR=T

Anti-Vaxx? 5G? Jesus christ you're pathetic. Yes there are some low IQ people buying into that shit- far too many probably, it's completely disingenuous to label any opposition to the dominating narrative and opinion in that camp. You're a joke.

Load Metric
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Dwai is this true?
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Platinum
    Load Metric
    A little covid propaganda update from my wife's hospital.

Ages of people currently in the ICU. 65,49,53,58,51,50,77,60. The 53 year old is fully vaccinated and probably won't make it.

Ages of covid patients on my wife's floor (step down from ICU). 52,49,32,27,30,42,63,83,77.

It's becoming clear to them that the delta variant impacts younger people far more than the original virus.

Also, let me put on my tinfoil hat, this vaccine is doing very little to stop people from getting the delta virus. That 1 in 1000 breakthrough stat is complete garbage. I believe Druff has touched on this, the government surely knows this by now and is keeping quiet about it. Likely everyone is passing this shit around with the vaccinated not getting as sick. There were 50k confirmed new cases yesterday which should be alarming because we aren't doing nearly as much testing as we were last winter. The 50k number is likely far higher.

Comments

JeffDime: I’m not out of the woods yet. 40/Diabetic. Fuck. Been going around massless a lot lately.

Load Metric
    Appreciate your facts. They are hiding the true results that the vaccine won’t save you because it is about control and money.

As I have said 1 million times here. FIX YOUR SHIT OR RISK PERISH. There is more coming.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    There are a million I know someone stories. The true base is this. You have a right to choose how you live. I know people close to me with other health conditions they did not take care of, and got severe covid. Someone else close to me, also don’t think they would fare well if they got it, because of the same poor health practices. I asked when the one person became ill if it affected their decision not to take the vaccine. They still refused it. Again, that is their choice, not the government, big pharma, Susie jo or anyone or anything else.

Person who had it severe is now over it. The good part is it got him to attend to the health conditions he was ignoring.

I thank covid for that but otherwise, the vaccine can really just fuck off.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    gonna need the weight of all your wife's "patients"

probably all fat as fuck like sonatine

gonna need the weight of all your wife's "patients"

probably all fat as fuck like sonatine
    All tree fiddy like hermit boy.

Comments

dwai: definitely

Gold
    Load Metric
    The national 7 day moving average for Coronavirus deaths has had a stead downward trajectory since the end of January, although it has leveled off around ~260/week the last few weeks. If the Delta variant really is that virulent and lethal shouldn't we start seeing an upward trend sometime soon?

I am not saying I now the narrative is wrong, because I really don't know. But at some point the data has to match the narrative one would think.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    The national 7 day moving average for Coronavirus deaths has had a stead downward trajectory since the end of January, although it has leveled off around ~260/week the last few weeks. If the Delta variant really is that virulent and lethal shouldn't we start seeing an upward trend sometime soon?

I am not saying I now the narrative is wrong, because I really don't know. But at some point the data has to match the narrative one would think.
    it never has and it never will, they will keep playing up "cases" even though the CDC has admitted the PCR test is flawed and they're no longer using it, they will keep saying only unvaccinated people are dying because they don't test vaccinated people and keep track of breakthrough cases, they will keep saying it's the unvaccinated people getting people sick when they outright admit the vaccine doesn't stop you from getting or spreading the alleged virus.

been a scam, always will be a scam

Comments

splitthis: 100%

Thread Information