Page 660 of 946 FirstFirst ... 160560610650656657658659660661662663664670710760 ... LastLast
Results 13,181 to 13,200 of 18915

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Can you explain dwai how now there are more 30 yr olds dying now?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Dwai is an ignorant peasant who believes in superstition. That’s all you need to know.

Load Metric
    Dwai on the Titanic.

Load Metric
    rofl

nobody is dying faggot

Comments

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: In before he whines about the word faggot

David USF: clown

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    rofl

nobody is dying faggot
    Nobody but the unvaccinated.

Comments

splitthis: Don’t worry about it

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Silver
    Load Metric
    Jon Rahm, 2nd time "HaViNG CoViD" in 30 days, even after being vaccinated.

Totally not a PCR testing scam, nope, not at all.

Comments

ok25: BCR thinks YOU are in a cult. Funniest shit i've read on this site in years

Load Metric
    not even gonna quote your propaganda post but my God has the propaganda done a number

And nothing you post is propaganda? okay clown

Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 288
Size:  2.48 MB

Comments

Walter Sobchak: No shit

dwai: no I don't

ok25: You love being told what to do. Bitch

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by v12cl View Post
    Jon Rahm, 2nd time "HaViNG CoViD" in 30 days, even after being vaccinated.

Totally not a PCR testing scam, nope, not at all.
    did you see the CDC said to no longer use PCR testing?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    rofl

nobody is dying faggot
    Nobody but the unvaccinated.
    Unvaccinated become infected and have a higher risk of death than people who have been vaccinated.

Vaccinated people who get infected with a new variant like the delta variant have a much lower risk of death and should recover much quicker.

Load Metric
    Polio isn’t fatal.

I can’t wait to see the group insurance rates next January. We will never hire another full time worker.

Load Metric
    New research shows Covid can linger in the penis and render men impotent.

So now Trump voters have a chance to die and a chance to be prevented from reproducing. Maybe this virus isn’t so bad after all.

Comments

TheXFactor: If your a Trump supporter, you already have little use for your penis.

splitthis: Dumb

Silver
    Load Metric
    Last edited by ok25; 07-26-2021 at 10:10 AM.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Watch this

https://www.reddit.com/r/NoNewNormal...s_so_why_make/

All vaccinated. Sorry..one with only first dose. LOL

140 new cases

Lockdown millions of people

Cost/Benefit....who cares about that I guess

Pull your head out of your loose and badly beaten anus pleasure hole

Idiot

Comments

splitthis: Yeppppp

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ok25 View Post
    Watch this

140 new cases

Idiot
    Wait I thought OSA was a top?

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Watch this

140 new cases

Idiot
    Wait I thought OSA was a top?
    I retract that part and apologize for poor knowledge of his specific sexual positional preference, good to know those details are firmly imprinted in your mind. Very humbling response. God bless

Load Metric
    People who are successful don’t have to explain to cults from a fail state what they are doing. I don’t lecture Bezos on how to make money because that would make me a retard.

They had less than a 1000 total deaths. As of two fucking weeks ago, only 3% of Australians were fully vaccinated, so probably 99% of their population isn’t even out of the window yet. At that number, I assume it’s basically medical personnel.

If they choose not to get vaccinated, no one could blame them as they didn’t bury 700k people. They took it serious and shockingly, it worked. It helps to be an island, but whatever they did, they blew us out of the water in every metric. Even our smallest states no one wants to go to with a fraction of their population are an embarrassment compared to them.

It’s amazing as every state, including even red states, roll out the numbers that show deaths are 96-100% unvaccinated. and governors of shitty red states who are so conservative they are for arming teachers and preachers and children, that even they are even laughing at you and your cult for being inbred morons. As the unvaccinated drop, your sick cult keeps looking for anything to forward a hoax narrative that has been laughingly disproven. Worrying about Australia is like worrying about the murder rates in the Hamptons when you live in inner city Chicago.

Keep dying Trumptards. I love reading the obits of anti-vaxxers every day. Two weeks ago they were some moron on Facebook posting YouTubes, now they’re buried. Awesome news for society

Amazingly, this disease was a problem for everyone, and it’s beautifully turned into a virus that is targeted at white trash and the Farrakhan wing of the black population and the average IQ of dead people at this point has an o/u of 85 while the rest of us enjoy ourselves.

Comments

v12cl: Another cable news watcher weighs in.

ok25: That's okay! She'll be back. Another Quaalude, she'll love me in the morning.

Walter Sobchak: Flawless

dwai: totally delusional, have lost your mind, propaganda drone

TheXFactor: That's why they call it the "Trump virus", the fewer Trump supporters the better.

gimmick:

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    People who are successful don’t have to explain to cults from a fail state what they are doing. I don’t lecture Bezos on how to make money because that would make me a retard.

They had less than a 1000 total deaths. As of two fucking weeks ago, only 3% of Australians were fully vaccinated, so probably 99% of their population isn’t even out of the window yet. At that number, I assume it’s basically medical personnel.

If they choose not to get vaccinated, no one could blame them as they didn’t bury 700k people. They took it serious and shockingly, it worked. It helps to be an island, but whatever they did, they blew us out of the water in every metric. Even our smallest states no one wants to go to with a fraction of their population are an embarrassment compared to them.

It’s amazing as every state, including even red states, roll out the numbers that show deaths are 96-100% unvaccinated. and governors of shitty red states who are so conservative they are for arming teachers and preachers and children, that even they are even laughing at you and your cult for being inbred morons. As the unvaccinated drop, your sick cult keeps looking for anything to forward a hoax narrative that has been laughingly disproven. Worrying about Australia is like worrying about the murder rates in the Hamptons when you live in inner city Chicago.

Keep dying Trumptards. I love reading the obits of anti-vaxxers every day. Two weeks ago they were some moron on Facebook posting YouTubes, now they’re buried. Awesome news for society

Amazingly, this disease was a problem for everyone, and it’s beautifully turned into a virus that is targeted at white trash and the Farrakhan wing of the black population and the average IQ of dead people at this point has an o/u of 85 while the rest of us enjoy ourselves.
    I'm in a cult?

I live 9000 miles away from the US and think trump is an entertaining criminal.

You're so smart! Teach me how to be like you!

Get a grip nigga

Load Metric

I'm in a cult?

Get a grip nigga
    You post like one of our retards. If you’re an anti-vaxxer, yeah you’re in a cult regardless. It’s an overwhelming success story by every metric. Whether it’s the 5g tards in Europe, or the anti-Vaxxers in Germany, many countries have morons that fall for misinformatio. Just not as high a % as we do. Here normals just laugh at the dying anti-vaxxers as it’s addition by subtraction. Either way, Australia had a minor problem and an incredibly low vaccination rate. We had morons here posting every bad side effect for a few months initially until it became glaringly obvious what a success it was and even the right-wingers who make a living off lying like Hannity have to concede that group are idiots.

That’s pretty close to the distance of Australia from closest point in the US. But so is Thailand and other places in SE Asia. Go ask them for answers on an Australian site and thank them for doing such a fantastic job if you live there. Either way. I’m guessing Australia doesn’t explain their domestic policy to randoms on eighth-tier American sites. They have nothing to answer for anyway.

Load Metric

I'm in a cult?

Get a grip nigga
    You post like one of our retards. If you’re an anti-vaxxer, yeah you’re in a cult regardless. It’s an overwhelming success story by every metric. Whether it’s the 5g tards in Europe, or the anti-Vaxxers in Germany, many countries have morons that fall for misinformatio. Just not as high a % as we do. Here normals just laugh at the dying anti-vaxxers as it’s addition by subtraction. Either way, Australia had a minor problem and an incredibly low vaccination rate. We had morons here posting every bad side effect for a few months initially until it became glaringly obvious what a success it was and even the right-wingers who make a living off lying like Hannity have to concede that group are idiots.

That’s pretty close to the distance of Australia from closest point in the US. But so is Thailand and other places in SE Asia. Go ask them for answers on an Australian site and thank them for doing such a fantastic job if you live there. Either way. I’m guessing Australia doesn’t explain their domestic policy to randoms on eighth-tier American sites. They have nothing to answer for anyway.
    fascism is worth it for a 99.8% survivability guys!

CNN told him so!

Comments

splitthis: Ridiculous stupid

Load Metric
    fact, more blacks are unvaccinated than vaccinated, more Whites are vaccinated than any other race

lol silly Trump supporters

Thread Information