Page 744 of 946 FirstFirst ... 244644694734740741742743744745746747748754794844 ... LastLast
Results 14,861 to 14,880 of 18903

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    I doubt he could kick the shit out of anyone considering his fat ass is in the hospital for a cold and a fever
    His oxygen levels are so low that he hasn't been able to breathe on his own since Wednesday. Having said that, in his current state, there's no doubt in my mind he could still beat the shit out of you.

There's different kinds of 220 pounds. His is lift weights 4-5 a week then go home and have a couple beers and watch the baseball game.

The type of 220 pounds you are, built on cheetos and mountain dew sitting in your mom's basement should make you terrified.
    o

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ok25 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

Fuck, I think if I was someone who was a working parent I’d be a super mask advocate if only for not wanting that to return. I know moving is easier said than done and don’t know Bens mothers work situation, but Druff seems like a candidate to move to Montana or Az or somewhere more aligned with his ideals. Florida is right up his alley ideologically, but a long way with grandparents and he strikes me as more Montana or Az than Florida. He’s as annoyed by his state as I am by mine, but I don’t have to deal with kids, just morons surrounding me.
    I didn't know this faggot lived in a literal house of mirrors. No wonder he's so scared of everything.
    Team Retard grows stronger with another clown dupe.

The axis of stupid never disappoints. The best part was him calling the shrink farcical. Truly the dumbest white people alive. Feels like an FTP special.

Quote Originally Posted by The Shrink View Post
    There is a federal election in Canada on September 20.

This one is mildly interesting to me because a) it's not clear who will win, and b) my vote is still up for grabs.

Let's set the stage (disclaimer: I don't know much about politics so I'm giving my relatively naive take here so feel free to tell me what I've gotten wrong)

In Canada, there are 338 federal ridings that are each represented by a Member of Parliament (MP). In each riding, we vote among the MP candidates who typically represent one of the main political parties. After voting, the political party that has the most MPs elected becomes the governing party and their leader is the Prime Minister. The last election was in 2019 which was won by the Liberal party whose leader is Justin Trudeau, our current Prime Minister. The Liberals have been in power since 2015.

Here is my politically naive rundown of the major parties:

Liberal Party of Canada

-Political spectrum: Economically neutral, socially progressive (probably left of the Democratic Party in the U.S.)
    -Seats won in 2019: 157 (minority government)
    -Popular vote in 2019: 33.12%

Leader: Justin Trudeau
    -Son of former PM Pierre Trudeau
    -Analysis: I had high hopes for him when he was first elected PM in 2015 but he hasn't really done anything. He did okay during the pandemic. He's pretty cringey at times. I think a lot of Canadians are tired of his bullshit. A lot of the batshit right-wingers calling him a "Communist" are completely out to lunch.

Conservative Party of Canada

-Political spectrum: Economically right, socially conservative (probably somewhere between the Democrats and Republicans)
    -Seats won in 2019: 121
    -Popular vote in 2019: 34.34%

Leader: Erin O'Toole
    -Replaced former leader Andrew Scheer after last election
    -Analysis: More socially progressive than Scheer but not much more likable. The CPC actually won the popular vote in 2019 on the strength of the Prairie provinces which tend to skew conservative. O'Toole isn't exactly setting the world on fire. He seems fine.

New Democratic Party

-Political spectrum: Economically left, very socially progressive (if Bernie Sanders was a political party)
    -Seats won in 2019: 24
    -Popular vote in 2019: 15.98%

Leader: Jagmeet Singh
    -Replaced former leader Tom Mulcair in 2017
    -Analysis: Very woke. Does TikTok videos for the youngs.

Green Party of Canada

-Political spectrum: Economically left, socially progressive (similar to NDP)
    -Seats won in 2019: 3
    -Popular vote in 2019: 6.55%

Leader: Annamie Paul
    -Don't know a thing about this person.
    -Analysis: They basically run on a climate change platform.

Bloc Quebecois

-Political spectrum: Not sure but generally progressive except for issues of Quebec sovereignty
    -Seats won in 2019: 32
    -Popular vote in 2019: 7.63%

Leader: Yves-François Blanchet
    -Very well liked in Quebec
    -Analysis: This is the separatist party of Canada. They believe the province of Quebec should separate from Canada and form its own country. This party only has MP candidates in Quebec.

People's Party of Canada

-Political spectrum: Economically far right, socially far right
    -Seats won in 2019: 0
    -Popular vote in 2019: 1.62%

Leader: Maxime Bernier
    -Former member of the Conservative Party. Ran for leader of the Conservatives in 2017 and lost to Andrew Scheer by a very narrow margin (49% to 51%). After losing he took his ball and went home to form his own party (PPC) and declared himself leader. Seems to be trying to be a Quebecois version of Trump.
    -Analysis: This is the party to watch this election. COVID-19 has actually been a godsend for them. They were a joke before the pandemic. Now they are all about being anti-vax, anti-mask, anti-lockdown, etc. This stance resonates with about 10-15% of Canadian voters. While they won't get many (if any) seats in parliament, they will surely get a significant bump in the popular vote which will turn heads.
    Quote Originally Posted by PROUDBOY MAGA 2024 View Post

This one is mildly interesting to me because a) it's not clear who will win, and b) my vote is still up for grabs.

Let's set the stage (disclaimer: I don't know much about politics so I'm giving my relatively naive take here so feel free to tell me what I've gotten wrong)

In Canada, there are 338 federal ridings that are each represented by a Member of Parliament (MP). In each riding, we vote among the MP candidates who typically represent one of the main political parties. After voting, the political party that has the most MPs elected becomes the governing party and their leader is the Prime Minister. The last election was in 2019 which was won by the Liberal party whose leader is Justin Trudeau, our current Prime Minister. The Liberals have been in power since 2015.

Liberal Party of Canada

-Political spectrum: Economically neutral, socially progressive (probably left of the Democratic Party in the U.S.)

-Analysis: I had high hopes for him when he was first elected PM in 2015 but he hasn't really done anything. He did okay during the pandemic. He's pretty cringey at times. I think a lot of Canadians are tired of his bullshit. A lot of the batshit right-wingers calling him a "Communist" are completely out to lunch.

-Political spectrum: Economically right, socially conservative (probably somewhere between the Democrats and Republicans)

-Analysis: More socially progressive than Scheer but not much more likable. The CPC actually won the popular vote in 2019 on the strength of the Prairie provinces which tend to skew conservative. O'Toole isn't exactly setting the world on fire. He seems fine.

New Democratic Party

-Political spectrum: Economically left, very socially progressive (if Bernie Sanders was a political party)

Green Party of Canada

Bloc Quebecois

-Political spectrum: Not sure but generally progressive except for issues of Quebec sovereignty

-Analysis: This is the separatist party of Canada. They believe the province of Quebec should separate from Canada and form its own country. This party only has MP candidates in Quebec.

People's Party of Canada

-Former member of the Conservative Party. Ran for leader of the Conservatives in 2017 and lost to Andrew Scheer by a very narrow margin (49% to 51%). After losing he took his ball and went home to form his own party (PPC) and declared himself leader. Seems to be trying to be a Quebecois version of Trump.
    -Analysis: This is the party to watch this election. COVID-19 has actually been a godsend for them. They were a joke before the pandemic. Now they are all about being anti-vax, anti-mask, anti-lockdown, etc. This stance resonates with about 10-15% of Canadian voters. While they won't get many (if any) seats in parliament, they will surely get a significant bump in the popular vote which will turn heads.
    For a guy who appears to completely rational and great posts for the most part, this post is completely farcical. This is straight out of the playbook of the government bought and paid for MSMedia mostly CBC. I'll give you a partial pass for admitting early on you know very little about politics and it shows tremendously in this post. Complete hogwash !
    It's election day in Canada. Go out and rock the vote all you fellow Crazy Canucks.

Here is the final polling average from 338Canada (Canada's version of Nate Silver's 538):

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

As you can see, the Liberals and Conservatives are polling at a virtual tie for the popular vote. However, that doesn't mean much because what matters is the number of MP seats won by each party.

Based on these polls, here is 338's seat projection:

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

If these end up being the results, virtually nothing will have changed from the 2019 election. There will still be a Liberal minority government. The Conservatives will still be the official opposition. The NDP will still be underwhelming. The Bloc Quebecois will still hold onto their 30-or-so seats in Quebec. The Green Party will still be a dying party. And the People's Party will still have no seats at all.

It will also mean that this was one of the most useless elections in Canadian history. Thanks Trudeau.

However, I have a funny feeling that the Conservatives will pull off an upset minority government. I guess we'll see later tonight.
    It's election day in Canada. Go out and rock the vote all you fellow Crazy Canucks.

Here is the final polling average from 338Canada (Canada's version of Nate Silver's 538):

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

As you can see, the Liberals and Conservatives are polling at a virtual tie for the popular vote. However, that doesn't mean much because what matters is the number of MP seats won by each party.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

If these end up being the results, virtually nothing will have changed from the 2019 election. There will still be a Liberal minority government. The Conservatives will still be the official opposition. The NDP will still be underwhelming. The Bloc Quebecois will still hold onto their 30-or-so seats in Quebec. The Green Party will still be a dying party. And the People's Party will still have no seats at all.

It will also mean that this was one of the most useless elections in Canadian history. Thanks Trudeau.

However, I have a funny feeling that the Conservatives will pull off an upset minority government. I guess we'll see later tonight.
    PPC will get between 2-5 seats, I'm going with 3. They are a real party that has a legitimate shot in winning in the near future. Massive underdogs. That 5.9% is also MSM horseshit its closer to 10% in reality.
    PPC will get between 2-5 seats, I'm going with 3. They are a real party that has a legitimate shot in winning in the near future. Massive underdogs. That 5.9% is also MSM horseshit its closer to 10% in reality.
    Is there any way to bet directly against this? I’m looking at predictit, and see no market. Obviously the market is swinging towards liberals winning more decisively than predicted. Somewhere in the 152-160 range according to most. I’m looking at the .18 150-154 number just for a sweat.

Most things I read say any surge by these PPC loons actually hurt the tories, but you have to worry about NDP cutting nto liberal vote as they are way more popular than PPC from all appearances.

I’d like to bet against this PPC party I just knew existed 3 days ago on the same premise that I said in Newsom thread. Anyone on Team Retard Axis is always wrong and embarrasses themselves. I’m guessing if he’s saying 3, it will be zero or 1. Probably zero as they are usually laughably wrong

Is there any market to bet specifically against the PPC?

Liberal Party of Canada

New Democratic Party

Green Party of Canada

Bloc Quebecois

People's Party of Canada

Liberal Party of Canada

New Democratic Party

Green Party of Canada

Bloc Quebecois

People's Party of Canada

For a guy who appears to completely rational and great posts for the most part, this post is completely farcical. This is straight out of the playbook of the government bought and paid for MSMedia mostly CBC. I'll give you a partial pass for admitting early on you know very little about politics and it shows tremendously in this post. Complete hogwash !

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Is there any way to bet directly against this? I’m looking at predictit, and see no market. Obviously the market is swinging towards liberals winning more decisively than predicted. Somewhere in the 152-160 range according to most. I’m looking at the .18 150-154 number just for a sweat.

Most things I read say any surge by these PPC loons actually hurt the tories, but you have to worry about NDP cutting nto liberal vote as they are way more popular than PPC from all appearances.

I’d like to bet against this PPC party I just knew existed 3 days ago on the same premise that I said in Newsom thread. Anyone on Team Retard Axis is always wrong and embarrasses themselves. I’m guessing if he’s saying 3, it will be zero or 1. Probably zero as they are usually laughably wrong

Is there any market to bet specifically against the PPC?

Comments

dwai: long scroll has nothing to do with this thread

Load Metric
    definitely fat as fuck
    He’s probably 220, captain on the football team in high school. Kind of guy that would beat the shit out of you with little problem.
    To be fair though, I’m guessing 4dragons’ latest love interest could beat the shit out of dwai too.

Comments

gimmick:

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    I doubt he could kick the shit out of anyone considering his fat ass is in the hospital for a cold and a fever
    His oxygen levels are so low that he hasn't been able to breathe on his own since Wednesday. Having said that, in his current state, there's no doubt in my mind he could still beat the shit out of you.

There's different kinds of 220 pounds. His is lift weights 4-5 a week then go home and have a couple beers and watch the baseball game.

The type of 220 pounds you are, built on cheetos and mountain dew sitting in your mom's basement should make you terrified.
    The gym is full of people who lift only, they do no cardio, never sweat, then go home drink beer and order fast food. Just because you lift weights in a gym doesn’t make you healthy. He is not 220 solid muscle guaranteed, he has some muscle under fast food fat and not incorporating cardio daily makes his body, the parts that count, weak.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post

The gym is full of people who lift only, they do no cardio, never sweat, then go home drink beer and order fast food. Just because you lift weights in a gym doesn’t make you healthy. He is not 220 solid muscle guaranteed, he has some muscle under fast food fat and not incorporating cardio daily makes his body, the parts that count, weak.
    When are you gonna stop posting about Covid killing fat people? It’s not some hot take. Everyone knows this already. You post like you’re on some kind of island with this POV.

The point is, the guy I’m talking about is in better shape than the average person his age in the USA. He’s an anti vaxxer into eating organic and shit, not a fast food guy. I promise you he’s in much better health than a mama’s boy like Dwai.

Some fat ass people get Covid and are completely fine while others in seemingly fine shape get fucked up. My wife has seen many such people on her floor. There is some missing ingredient that is still not understood when it comes to who gets sick and so doesn’t.

Might be as simple as treating ASAP. A guy like Joe Rogan who is say 5’8 200+ pounds got over Covid very quickly because he started treating for it immediately. My Buddy on the other hand, started showing symptoms on the 13th and didn’t take it seriously and was in the hospital by the 20th.

Gold
    Load Metric

When are you gonna stop posting about Covid killing fat people? It’s not some hot take. Everyone knows this already. You post like you’re on some kind of island with this POV.

The point is, the guy I’m talking about is in better shape than the average person his age in the USA. He’s an anti vaxxer into eating organic and shit, not a fast food guy. I promise you he’s in much better health than a mama’s boy like Dwai.

Some fat ass people get Covid and are completely fine while others in seemingly fine shape get fucked up. My wife has seen many such people on her floor. There is some missing ingredient that is still not understood when it comes to who gets sick and so doesn’t.

Might be as simple as treating ASAP. A guy like Joe Rogan who is say 5’8 200+ pounds got over Covid very quickly because he started treating for it immediately. My Buddy on the other hand, started showing symptoms on the 13th and didn’t take it seriously and was in the hospital by the 20th.
    It seems you're correct that there is something missing in our understanding of who is getting sick and why though it should be fairly clear by now that most of those are not vaxxed, correct? Anyway, bless your wife for doing that work. I'm sure it has not been easy on her and by extension, you as well.

Comments

nightmarefish:

Walter Sobchak: This

Load Metric

When you quit acting like the covid expert. The overwhelming facts are it kills a small minority yet the majority have watched their freedoms, livelihoods and children’s well-being deteriorate severely while all other diseases and afflictions are going haywire because of this plandemic of control.

I WILL TALK AS LONG AS I FUCKING WANT ABOUT WHATEVER I WANT. GOT IT?

Comments

BCR: Granny is angry! Stay out of her senior water aerobics pool

nightmarefish: Completely off the reservation.

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024:

The Boz:

dwai: offset ebike fatboy nightmarefish

FRANKRIZZO: my body my choice mantra

Sloppy Joe: Lol deranged AIDS cunt
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot_20211026-183020_Chrome.jpg
Views: 474
Size:  325.1 KB

more of that white supremacy

Load Metric
    BCR were you in California you fucking deranged nutcase homicidal maniac?

Comments

splitthis: Just another lib idiot

Platinum
    Load Metric
    mommy Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 203
Size:  19.5 KB

Load Metric
    mommy Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 203
Size:  19.5 KB
    great posting Dave

Load Metric
    BCR: Granny is angry! Stay out of her senior water aerobics pool.

No asshole, that’s you in senior aerobic pool. This is me today, up 60 floors for same time from the last time I posted. See, the body is an amazing thing, you keeping working it, you keep getting stronger AT ANY AGE OR BEGINNING ABILITY. Conversely, every day you sit on your fat ass it gets progressively weaker until the virus takes you down. Got it?

Name:  8-BDEB33-B-20-FE-483-E-AA44-53-A152-A65194.jpg
Views: 474
Size:  2.51 MB

Comments

dwai: lol he's a fucking idiot deranged leftie

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Oh, I remember Big Covid Retard, you said this is too much exercise lolz and that my protein would suffer. Well asshole I just donated plasma and my protein was 7.4, normal is 6-8. So far you are 0 for 2 loser. Stfu.

Comments

nightmarefish: Imagine having to donate plasma at 65 years old to make ends meet. #FakeNurse

dwai: offset fatboy electrical bicycle rider

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    nightmarefish: Imagine having to donate plasma at 65 years old to make ends meet. #FakeNurse
    how do you know she's not doing it out of the goodness of her heart you fat electronic bicycle rider?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    how do you know she's not doing it out of the goodness of her heart you fat electronic bicycle rider?

Times really that tough Dwai? Why you trying to fuck Split?

Comments

splitthis: Stupid

Load Metric
    People wonder why marathon runners are indistinguishable from prisoners at Auschwitz and look like shit. They don’t look great at 38, let alone a senior like you.

It’s because the body adapts much like a starvation diet and you have to keep adding more to achieve the same result. Anyone who knows what they’re doing would look at 99 minutes on a stairmaster and say to themselves, what a fucking moron and newb.

That’s if you’d like to actually look good in addition to being fit. If you’re training for a marathon, so be it. There is a reason 70 year old men take a hard pass. I’d guess you look 80ish.

A fit 80, but no one wants to fuck an old hag regardless of how fit she is.

Stay stupid and crazy and desperate granny. It amuses us all.

You clearly lied when your donated plasma. They ask if you’ve been a sex worker when you donate and you clearly lied if you said no.

You were a sex workes in addition to all your other unhygienic beliefs. Hopefully they toss that blood.

Comments

nightmarefish: Dwai seems to want to fuck her.

splitthis: Stupid again, unreal loser drug addict.

Sloppy Joe: Dwai loves splitthis, disgusting.
    Last edited by BCR; 10-26-2021 at 03:23 PM.

Load Metric

Times really that tough Dwai? Why you trying to fuck Split?
    got me bro, great posting

Load Metric
    People wonder why marathon runners are indistinguishable from prisoners at Auschwitz and look like shit. They don’t look great at 38, let alone a senior like you.

It’s because the body adapts much like a starvation diet and you have to keep adding more to achieve the same result. Anyone who knows what they’re doing would look at 99 minutes on a stairmaster and say to themselves, what a fucking moron and newb.

That’s if you’d like to actually look good in addition to being fit. If you’re training for a marathon, so be it. There is a reason 70 year old men take a hard pass. I’d guess you look 80ish.

A fit 80, but no one wants to fuck an old hag regardless of how fit she is.

Stay stupid and crazy and desperate granny. It amuses us all.

You clearly lied when your donated plasma. They ask if you’ve been a sex worker when you donate and you clearly lied if you said no.

You were a sex workes in addition to all your other unhygienic beliefs. Hopefully they toss that blood.
    Lol idiot. I inspire many others who are also improving their health. Huge lol at lying about plasma donation or that I do it for the money. What a complete dummy.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric

Ya, my bank account says not doing it for the money.

FREE CHECKING $5,933.62
    Checking $5,933.62

STATEMENT SAVINGS $110,125.03
    | Savings $110,125.03
    Total Deposit Amount
    $116,058.65

Thinking about doing some investing in Trumps social media company.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Oh, I remember Big Covid Retard, you said this is too much exercise lolz and that my protein would suffer. Well asshole I just donated plasma and my protein was 7.4, normal is 6-8. So far you are 0 for 2 loser. Stfu.
    LOL donating plasma, that's meth whore shit in my neck of the woods.

Gotta feel for the phlebotomist having to find a vein in those track mark riddled arms.

Not sure what you used to charge but probably better for long term health to just resume sucking a few cocks a week. Swallowing additional protein better than having a machine suck it out for vaccine trials.

More time on that Motel 6 stairmaster as well.

Comments

splitthis: Moron as usual
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Thread Information