Thread: Team Razor

Silver
    Load Metric

Team Razor

What ever happened to that loveable, Velveeta scheming chap with a killer golf swing?

Guy was solid gold.

Comments

lewfather: velveeta happened dog, rip

Brittney Griner's Clit: solid gold

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Avon Barksdale View Post
    What ever happened to that loveable, Velveeta scheming chap with a killer golf swing?

Guy was solid gold.

Absofuckinglutely bring him back.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    This may surprise some of you, but Team Razor is one of the few people who is permabanned from PFA.

It was because of something he posted here in May, 2012.

You probably didn't know about this until now, because I just quickly deleted it and kept it quiet, preferring not to create additional drama at the time.

When I say "additional drama", I am referring to the fact that May, 2012 was also the height of my feud with Micon, and this forum was only 2 months old. I didn't want it to degenerate further into drama surrounding me, so I just quietly banned Razor and figured I'd only comment on it if he said something about it.

He never did say anything, and seemed to mostly disappear from all poker forums after that. It's possible he doesn't even realize that he's banned here (since I actually only banned his ability to post, though honestly I should just completely ban him.)

So why was he banned?

He appeared here and posted a thread entitled "Threat to Druff" (or something like that). He then proceeded to threaten to post various pieces of personal/family info.

The post demanded that I post the full details of a certain story from my personal life, or he was going to post tons of personal info about me and my family.

I knew that much of this was a bluff, but the intent was the same.

But obviously you can understand why I banned him after openly threatening me like that. People who do shit like that will never be welcome on my forum. You would be hard-pressed to find any forum owner who wouldn't instaban someone for posting something like that.

Comments

superallah: rape rep

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    This may surprise some of you, but Team Razor is one of the few people who is permabanned from PFA.

You probably didn't know about this until now, because I just quickly deleted it and kept it quiet, preferring not to create additional drama at the time.

When I say "additional drama", I am referring to the fact that May, 2012 was also the height of my feud with Micon, and this forum was only 2 months old. I didn't want it to degenerate further into drama surrounding me, so I just quietly banned Razor and figured I'd only comment on it if he said something about it.

He never did say anything, and seemed to mostly disappear from all poker forums after that. It's possible he doesn't even realize that he's banned here (since I actually only banned his ability to post, though honestly I should just completely ban him.)

So why was he banned?

He appeared here and posted a thread entitled "Threat to Druff" (or something like that). He then proceeded to threaten to post various pieces of personal/family info.

The post demanded that I post the full details of a certain story from my personal life, or he was going to post tons of personal info about me and my family.

But obviously you can understand why I banned him after openly threatening me like that. People who do shit like that will never be welcome on my forum. You would be hard-pressed to find any forum owner who wouldn't instaban someone for posting something like that.
    I think I actually remember that happening & what story he wanted you to relate.

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: me too, i saw the post it was defiantly a drunken rant. to bad he was A+
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

So why was he banned?

He said a lot of shit when he consumed godlike amounts of alcohol. Also a brilliant radio personality.

Name:  TR_lochnessPony1.jpg
Views: 555
Size:  348.6 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Avon Barksdale View Post

Guy was solid gold.

Absofuckinglutely bring him back.

Name:  legendarythread-1.jpg
Views: 404
Size:  15.8 KB

Name:  stewarttehchips.jpg
Views: 526
Size:  103.3 KB

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Druff, Can we make a compromise and you bring back Teen Razor?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    #FreeRazor

Load Metric
    *moving from other thread to this one*

FREE STUART MENZIES!

NB. wonder if he's still banging his sister?

Comments

DRK Star: will someone please find this entire video?

Load Metric

Comments

vegas1369: LOL!!! Still solid gold.

DRK Star: may the gods smile down upon you

Thread Information