Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819 LastLast

Thread: the good ol rootin tootin el paso walmart mass murder thread, yeeeehaw!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post

Agree, you're a fucking idiot using the same old stupid fucking argument.
    So instead of thinking and debating your logic you would rather get emotional and combative. Shocking behavior for a liberal, Ive never seen that before.....
    Typical response. You argue poorly and base your argument on stupid assumptions.

Obviously you are an idiot.

If there was less AR'S in the suburbs the death toll would reduce. That's a fact that doesn't need a crystal ball.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

How does taking guns away from law abiding citizens keep guns out of the hands of crazy people? You know what happens when we make something illegal in the USA? Business gets a nice uptick smuggling whatever it is over the border.

But I’ll play ball. Say they’re made illegal, how you plan on claiming these guns?
    As an example i don't think you can buy an automatic rifle of any type if you're joe civilian.

That has been deemed dangerous.

So from not moving your finger to moving it as fast as you can seperates legal from illegal.

End result to WalMart shopper?....nada.

So let the organized crime world do what they do. They typically don't see a profit

in shooting up Walmarts. That does not include disgruntled

20 year old psycho copy cat freaks with no lives.

I've never said take the guns away from Joe. It's this particular version that

is reaking havoc.
    So we ban them from being sold (seems reasonable) but let everyone keep their current guns, that leaves 400m guns in the country and 10m semi automatics.

Platinum
    Load Metric

So instead of thinking and debating your logic you would rather get emotional and combative. Shocking behavior for a liberal, Ive never seen that before.....
    Typical response. You argue poorly and base your argument on stupid assumptions.

If there was less AR'S in the suburbs the death toll would reduce. That's a fact that doesn't need a crystal ball.
    Typical response. You bring exact zero thoughts to the discussion and instead get emotional and call names. Time for you to take your ball and go home.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

the public isn't close to being in favor of banning all guns. i know this isn't your point, but just wanted to add that this is like a 90-10 issue. virtually no one's in favor of a total gun ban
    I agree with you but that is what the die hards are afraid of, and there’s millions of them. And they have a point, a believe something like 90% of the murders in this country are from hand guns, why wouldn’t the road lead to eventually taking them away?
    With that thinking, 10% of murders committed against the most innocent should not be addressed?

What is wrong with you?

We're not talking about self defense. Simply pyscho mass murder options

It's the very least concession for a gun crazed society.

Comments

Jayjami: Great post Les, where the hell did that come from. See what you can do when you’re sober!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

As an example i don't think you can buy an automatic rifle of any type if you're joe civilian.

That has been deemed dangerous.

So from not moving your finger to moving it as fast as you can seperates legal from illegal.

End result to WalMart shopper?....nada.

So let the organized crime world do what they do. They typically don't see a profit

in shooting up Walmarts. That does not include disgruntled

20 year old psycho copy cat freaks with no lives.

I've never said take the guns away from Joe. It's this particular version that

is reaking havoc.
    So we ban them from being sold (seems reasonable) but let everyone keep their current guns, that leaves 400m guns in the country and 10m semi automatics.
    Dude their has to be a shift in thinking as well...Just cause Daddy owned slaves doesn't make it right.

Same thing with guns and future generations

Platinum
    Load Metric

I agree with you but that is what the die hards are afraid of, and there’s millions of them. And they have a point, a believe something like 90% of the murders in this country are from hand guns, why wouldn’t the road lead to eventually taking them away?
    With that thinking, 10% of murders committed against the most innocent should not be addressed?

What is wrong with you?

Of course it should be addressed, and I’ve already said at this point something needs to be done no matter if it works or not. My point is, I still haven’t heard an idea that in my opinion will actually work.

Deaths from self defense aren't murder, not sure why you brought that up.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Dude their has to be a shift in thinking as well...Just cause Daddy owned slaves doesn't make it right.

So you’re for getting rid of the second amendment?

Load Metric

Typical response. You bring exact zero thoughts to the discussion and instead get emotional and call names. Time for you to take your ball and go home.
    Folks like you are the problem.

I'm sure you're a fucking idiot, perhaps well intentioned but a fucking idiot none the less, there is no point picking apart your stupidity further.

Yes I'm a flawed human being. Calling you an idiot is a selfish pleasure.

Good day.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

What is wrong with you?

Of course it should be addressed, and I’ve already said at this point something needs to be done no matter if it works or not. My point is, I still haven’t heard an idea that in my opinion will actually work.

"And they have a point, I believe something like 90% of the murders in this country are from hand guns, why wouldn’t the road lead to eventually taking them away?"

Your words, 90% murders/hand guns.

So hand guns are worse than assault type rifes. This death better
    than the other death?
    People who went to pick up some SunnyD are slaughtered but
    that's just 10 per cent of our insanity
    Realize that guns (generally) are the problem.
    I'm just playing to the ignorant crowd of Americans
    that think the whole shit show should not be wiped out.
    Loser country

YOU ARE SUCH A DUMB GROUP OF PEOPLE....YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID
    AND YOU SHOULD NOT ARGUE WITH STUPID.....STUPID DOESN'T KNOW
    IT'S STUPID......IT'S STUPID
    SLEEP IN YOUR SHIT STUPID

People get murdered every day picking up Sunnyd and walking to school and walking their baby (ask Dwayne Wade’s cousin) but people only seem to care about the large mass murders. Same weekend as the two mass murders, 7 murdered in Chicago and 52 others shot, for some reason no one cares about them. The murders, poverty and crime in the big cities are really the root of many problems in America but they get no help.

Look over there somene got murdered....Oh gee ya it was by a gun.....ok . don't know what to say now . I'm dumb

Dumber than a brick
    Last edited by limitles; 08-09-2019 at 08:39 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Folks like you are the problem.

I'm sure you're a fucking idiot, perhaps well intentioned but a fucking idiot none the less, there is no point picking apart your stupidity further.

Yes I'm a flawed human being. Calling you an idiot is a selfish pleasure.

Good day.
    You bring so much to the table. This forum is lucky to have you. You wasted time making 4 posts with exactly zero ideas, well done sir!

Comments

limitles: You're on record agaist ad hominem arguments. lol

Platinum
    Load Metric

"And they have a point, a believe something like 90% of the murders in this country are from hand guns, why wouldn’t the road lead to eventually taking them away?"

Your words, 90% murders/hand guns.

So hand guns are worse than assault type rifes. People who went to pick up some SunnyD are slaughtered
    The had nothing in it. Realize that guns are the problem. I'm just playing to the ignorant crowd of Americans
    that think the whole shit show should not be wiped out.
    Loser country
    People get murdered every day picking up Sunnyd and walking to school and walking their baby (ask Dwayne Wade’s cousin) but people only seem to care about the large mass murders. Same weekend as the two mass murders, 7 murdered in Chicago and 52 others shot, for some reason no one cares about them. The murders, poverty and crime in the big cities are really the root of many problems in America but they get no help.

Load Metric
    if you think the only action worth taking is one that solves the problem like some sword of damocles, you dont understand how society works or what laws are.

honestly its like looking down and seeing your pant leg is on fire and refusing to put out the fire or take the pants off because youre not sure what pants youll put on after and you dont want the rest of the pant leg to get wet.

its not about making people safe, its about making people safer.

making america less mass murder'y is going to be a long process and you can do it the easy way or you can have your door blown off its hinges and get tased by robots at 4am because a drone with an xray sniffed out your kashmiri knock off ak47.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    if you think the only action worth taking is one that solves the problem like some sword of damocles, you dont understand how society works or what laws are.

honestly its like looking down and seeing your pant leg is on fire and refusing to put out the fire or take the pants off because youre not sure what pants youll put on after and you dont want the rest of the pant leg to get wet.

making america less mass murder'y is going to be a long process and you can do it the easy way or you can have your door blown off its hinges and get tased by robots at 4am because a drone with an xray sniffed out your kashmiri knock off ak47.
    Funny part is the drones haven’t struck yet.

Comments

sonatine: aaaaany day now im sure

Platinum
    Load Metric

I agree with everything you’re saying. It’s gonna be a loonnnggggg process and it’s gonna end badly IMO. This road eventually leads to doors be knocked on, many x more extremists, civil world etc etc etc. I’m not seeing any scenario that leads to less deaths, quite the contrary actually. I hope I’m wrong. Remember when we went to Iraq ( I was there in 2004 and 2005) and we thought we were ridding the world of some terrible people but we didn’t do it the correct way? This thing called ISIS was the result after many people died. But hey we were in a crisis, something had to be done right, couldn’t just watch those towers burn. Same thing now, something has to be done but no real good ideas and with the country already divided things will get ugly.

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric
    In these specific horrific situations,Public Hangings immed. would suffice.

Load Metric
    the whole new dixie / civil war end game has its perks.

most of it would be settled in court, and then everyone north of New Gilead could get back to making bank writing code and having weird polyamorous relationships while the UN drone strikes kid rock on ppv.

tesla owners would get free streams sfo.

dont get shut out.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

So you’re for getting rid of the second amendment?
    It hasn't been in effect since WW2. The current armament you allow for civilians is only effective against a government that tries to avoid civilian casualties and with improvements to drone technology even that's becoming less of an issue.

The current direction of smuggling weapons is from US to Mexico and Canada. Almost all black market weapons are once legal weapons from theft or fraud. Burglaries mostly in both cases.

Europe has bit of an issue with illegal military grade small armaments. It has it's roots with the fall of the soviet block and few relatively current civil wars. So they tend to get smuggled to neighboring countries because it's cost-effective. US doesn't have that problem. It's not even cost-effective to smuggle weapons from South-America.

Load Metric

I agree with everything you’re saying. It’s gonna be a loonnnggggg process and it’s gonna end badly IMO. This road eventually leads to doors be knocked on, many x more extremists, civil world etc etc etc. I’m not seeing any scenario that leads to less deaths, quite the contrary actually. I hope I’m wrong. Remember when we went to Iraq ( I was there in 2004 and 2005) and we thought we were ridding the world of some terrible people but we didn’t do it the correct way? This thing called ISIS was the result after many people died. But hey we were in a crisis, something had to be done right, couldn’t just watch those towers burn. Same thing now, something has to be done but no real good ideas and with the country already divided things will get ugly.
    you're talking to a bunch of people (myself included) that get giddy at the prospect of southern gun-clingers refusing to turnover their AR-15's to the tanks on their front door.

Comments

MumblesBadly: FFS! In this context, it should be the phrasal verb “turn over”, NOT the compound noun “turnover”!!!

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Wow lots of enthusiasm for the government completely takes over everything / freedom dies scenario. Fuck it, you guys are probably right it’s inevitable anyway. Up next freedom of speech.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Name:  FF95A873-019E-42F3-9FBF-E639927443D5.jpeg
Views: 729
Size:  564.7 KB

Thread Information