Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Rittenhouse trial

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Some people have remorse when they kill someone, even if they had to, to save their own life. And even if they did society a favor by killing scum like the protesters Kyle did. Crying doesn’t make him weak, it shows he is human.

Bottom line is the country is a safer place with these terrorists no longer amongst us.
    Actually it means he's a huge beta cuck faggot.

Hope your boy becomes fresh fish in the can and gets to repeat his sniveling crying!

PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Some people have remorse when they kill someone, even if they had to, to save their own life. And even if they did society a favor by killing scum like the protesters Kyle did. Crying doesn’t make him weak, it shows he is human.

Bottom line is the country is a safer place with these terrorists no longer amongst us.
    Actually it means he's a huge beta cuck faggot.

Hope your boy becomes fresh fish in the can and gets to repeat his sniveling crying!

And still 2 scum Antifa/ BLM radicals are gone. So, again, we all won.

Too bad others don’t step up and defend themselves when threatened by the Portland thugs.

Sorry if things haven’t been going your way, I hope things turn around for you. I honestly do. Anger, bitter, broke and looking to blame everyone for your life except the person in the mirror is a horrible way to go through life.

Get well, get well soon!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1458607858107383812

Very sad that a fine gentleman like Joseph Rosenbaum is no longer with us. Looks like the guy had a bright future ahead of him.

Comments

tbuck27: Completely irrelevant. Murder is murder. And if you are so big on someone's character and moral compass, do your boy Trump next.....

dwai: lol @ murder is murder, he protected himself from garbage shit people

splitthis:

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

Ya the DA keeps trying to make the point that the people KR shot and killed didn't have guns thus they weren't a threat to KR. Whata fuckin joke. One dude hit him with a skateboard 2 twice in the head and the DA keeps pointing out that the guy didn't have a gun or baseball bat. Like wtf, dude obviously hasn't ever seen the movie Kids.
    ok, time for me to eat some crow....Kyle R did say pretty much he believed he was going to be disarmed and killed by the assailant...it's just that the drive by media did not put that on air and i reacted to that little excerpt (sorry)...

go to court tv to get a video of KR's his complete testimony. the kid rebutted the prosecutor's questions pretty well, could have been a little stronger in his rebuttal but that would have been at the risk of making the kid seem like a blood thirsty vigilante

https://www.courttv.com/news/kenosha...ts-watch-live/ at about the 48 minute mark is when the kid says he feared being disarmed.
    This isn't an isolated case. The drive by media always shows what fits their narrative and leaves out what doesn't. No one who just consumes leftist MSM has a very good understanding of reality at all; but in fairness most dont mind and prefer it this way. They are just there to get positive reinforcement of what they already believe. Not be actually informed.

Comments

country978: always well said kalam

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Very sad that a fine gentleman like Joseph Rosenbaum is no longer with us. Looks like the guy had a bright future ahead of him.
    You do realize that is completely irrelevant, right?

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post

ok, time for me to eat some crow....Kyle R did say pretty much he believed he was going to be disarmed and killed by the assailant...it's just that the drive by media did not put that on air and i reacted to that little excerpt (sorry)...

go to court tv to get a video of KR's his complete testimony. the kid rebutted the prosecutor's questions pretty well, could have been a little stronger in his rebuttal but that would have been at the risk of making the kid seem like a blood thirsty vigilante

https://www.courttv.com/news/kenosha...ts-watch-live/ at about the 48 minute mark is when the kid says he feared being disarmed.
    This isn't an isolated case. The drive by media always shows what fits their narrative and leaves out what doesn't. No one who just consumes leftist MSM has a very good understanding of reality at all; but in fairness most dont mind and prefer it this way. They are just there to get positive reinforcement of what they already believe. Not be actually informed.
    Actually you’re talking about the Trump right who are proven to be the most ignorant people on earth and who are now advocating taking books out of school libraries and burning them. Nice try though.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

You do realize that is completely irrelevant, right?
    HE DINDU NUFFIN, HE WAS A GOOD BOY, HE WAS JUST GONNA START COLLEGE!

Load Metric
    No idea if dwai is in 20's, 30's, 40's, etc. (any age older than 13 is incredibly depressing to think about), but hard to imagine him as anyone other than looking exactly like Kyle Rittenhouse now.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    No idea if dwai is in 20's, 30's, 40's, etc. (any age older than 13 is incredibly depressing to think about), but hard to imagine him as anyone other than looking exactly like Kyle Rittenhouse now.
    Name:  RDT_20211111_1514281888825841625076517.jpg
Views: 232
Size:  198.9 KB

Load Metric
    Name:  RDT_20211111_1748167767527903058852521.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  106.9 KB

Comments

splitthis: Lol

country978: oh man thats funny dwai

Load Metric
    If you kill someone unlawfully (and I’m not saying he did, that’s up to the jury) it makes zero difference if that person is Charles Manson or Mother Theresa. The jury will be instructed on this point. It must be fun for you homos with nothing better to do to jerk off to your fantasy of packing heat and ridding society of undesirables.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Name:  RDT_20211111_1748167767527903058852521.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  106.9 KB
    Gaige Paul G is not a felon but he does have a record

https://heavy.com/news/gaige-grosskreutz/

i've been watching his testimony--i doubt severely his truthfulness
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    Most people that get shot on the streets are not nice people.

I can see why Team Retard feels the need for a clear Hero/Villain narrative, but that's not reality. Usually it's just 2 cowboys in black hats and it's a coinflip who get got.

Pedo was released from the hospital earlier after a suicide attempt the day he got killed. The video from before where he is posturing and shouting for people to shoot him had an actual Chad read the situation correctly. That the pedo was just a babbling idiot and Chad just walked away from the situation.

When Kyle was in the same situation he was shook from a loud noise and a plastic bag. And he did what toddlers do when they're armed. He was a danger to himself and everyone around him. What a fucking hero. Get's himself over his head, soils himself, calls crying to his boyfriend, goes home to hide and turns himself in the next day. That's pretty pathetic by any standard.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post

I can see why Team Retard feels the need for a clear Hero/Villain narrative, but that's not reality. Usually it's just 2 cowboys in black hats and it's a coinflip who get got.

Pedo was released from the hospital earlier after a suicide attempt the day he got killed. The video from before where he is posturing and shouting for people to shoot him had an actual Chad read the situation correctly. That the pedo was just a babbling idiot and Chad just walked away from the situation.

When Kyle was in the same situation he was shook from a loud noise and a plastic bag. And he did what toddlers do when they're armed. He was a danger to himself and everyone around him. What a fucking hero. Get's himself over his head, soils himself, calls crying to his boyfriend, goes home to hide and turns himself in the next day. That's pretty pathetic by any standard.
    worry about Finland faggot

KYLE WILL WALK

Comments

gimmick: who the fuck cares

splitthis: Offset

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

KYLE WILL WALK
    Finland is the last concern bitch

Comments

The Boz: Wait? Didn’t you OD yet?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

KYLE WILL WALK
    hey are you guys still raping and murdering indigenous children and burying them in mass graves under churches up there in Canada?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

hey are you guys still raping and murdering indigenous children and burying them in mass graves under churches up there in Canada?
    No. Do you understand that word?

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Lol

PFA Radio Co-Host
    Load Metric
    Put old, out of touch people in positions of power. What could possibly go wrong?

from: https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/...re-transcript/

“[The iPad] uses artificial intelligence or their logarithms to create what they believe is happening. So this isn't actually enhanced video, this is Apple's iPad programming creating what it thinks is there, not what necessarily is there. And I don't know what's going to happen but we had this video enhanced, we had testimony regarding it, and this is one of the topics that came up. I asked my expert, I said, "do you know of anything that does something like that?" Because that was when detective [Ben] Antaramian testified about pinching his telephone, and that's what I was told and that's where I think this is going and I don't think it's appropriate—it's wrong.”

Load Metric

Wait? I’m confused. Do the opinions of non Americans count here?

If they actually matter do we consider how envious of us they are? And do we consider that they were born to lessor humans than us while considering their lessor intelligence?

It’s a fair question, right up there with if they understand personal hygiene.

Obviously this guy proves everything I am suggesting.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Wait? I’m confused. Do the opinions of non Americans count here?

If they actually matter do we consider how envious of us they are? And do we consider that they were born to lessor humans than us while considering their lessor intelligence?

It’s a fair question, right up there with if they understand personal hygiene.

Obviously this guy proves everything I am suggesting.
    Jesus Jose Christ. No one outside your inbred country has little if any respect for your cultural failure. You've got one chance and that is to declare war on China a.s.a.p.

You'll probably have to go it alone and you're record in that department does not bode well

Thread Information