Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Trump criminal cases thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

At play is the issue of disgorgement.

If Druff takes $100 from the office petty cash on Friday and goes on a Heeb run over the weekend and returns the $100 to the office before anyone gets in …..

…. Legally Druff must disgorge all the proceeds that resulted from the $100 stake. In Trump’s case we are talking real estate.

I don’t know how Trump can plea this down to a fine. He needs to win the case.

It’s an interesting hand.
    I have read enough about the case, look you just can't take people's property. Nobody was harmed in any of this. No bank was defrauded. They all got their money. Will he pay a fine? Perhaps. After years of appeals. You just can take someone's property especially when nobody was harmed. It will eventually get to the Supreme Court where Trump has a 6-3 advantage, this is a waste of time. He will be President again it really does not matter, does it?
    It’s not about harm. It’s about fraud.

In Druff’s case he returned the $100 to petty cash on Monday morning. No “harm” was incurred by his employer. Disgorgement.

I don’t know whether he wins or not. The outcome feels as random to me as an NFL outcome.

The law is fickle.

Load Metric

I have read enough about the case, look you just can't take people's property. Nobody was harmed in any of this. No bank was defrauded. They all got their money. Will he pay a fine? Perhaps. After years of appeals. You just can take someone's property especially when nobody was harmed. It will eventually get to the Supreme Court where Trump has a 6-3 advantage, this is a waste of time. He will be President again it really does not matter, does it?
    Any one more post Sanlmar, if you are even remotely agreeing with Big Dick, you are dumber than he is. He is a human stump.
    Or maybe he believes in the rule of law you idiot

and lol @ the SC IS JUST GOING TO REVERSE ALL TRUMPS CONVICTIONS

Fuck you

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

It’s not about harm. It’s about fraud.

In Druff’s case he returned the $100 to petty cash on Monday morning. No “harm” was incurred by his employer. Disgorgement.

I don’t know whether he wins or not. The outcome feels as random to me as an NFL outcome.

The law is fickle.
    He also lied to the IRS and undervalued the same assets that he over valued to the banks to acquire favorable loans and rates

This is far from a victimless crime

Last edited by big dick; 10-02-2023 at 07:17 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post

A New York judge ruled that Donald Trump committed fraud by inflating the value of his assets and revoked his business licenses in the state.
    A New York judge ruled on Tuesday that former President Donald Trump committed fraud by inflating the value of his assets and revoked his business licenses in the state, which could affect his ability to run his company.

FILE -. Donald Trump's New York Business Licenses Revoked as Judge Rules He Committed Fraud by Inflating Wealth(AP Photo/Artie Walker Jr., File)(AP)
    FILE -. Donald Trump's New York Business Licenses Revoked as Judge Rules He Committed Fraud by Inflating Wealth(AP Photo/Artie Walker Jr., File)(AP)
    The ruling came from Justice Arthur Engoron of the Manhattan Supreme Court, who agreed with New York Attorney General Letitia James that Trump and his family business, the Trump Organization, made several false statements in financial documents to get better deals from lenders.

We're now on WhatsApp. Click to join.
    One example was that Trump claimed his penthouse at Trump Tower was 30,000 square feet, when it was actually about 11,000 square feet.

Engoron wrote that such a discrepancy, by a real estate developer who had lived in his own apartment for decades, could only be considered fraud.
    The judge also ordered that the New York business certificates of the Trump Organization and any other businesses owned by the former president or his family in the state be cancelled, and that an independent third party be appointed to manage the dissolution of the cancelled businesses. This means that Trump could lose control over some of his properties in New York, including Trump Tower.

It's going to be funny as hell if Trump has to sell and the properties sell for a hundred times more than the judge said they are worth.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    LOL @ TRYING TO TURN A LOSS INTO A WIN YOU CLOWN

trump wont be making the decisions on selling

there is a retired judge monitoring all of trumps assests

trump cant move money, he cant sell anything on his own it all has to go through the judge who was placed in charge of monitoring his assests
    Last edited by big dick; 10-02-2023 at 06:26 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

A New York judge ruled that Donald Trump committed fraud by inflating the value of his assets and revoked his business licenses in the state.
    A New York judge ruled on Tuesday that former President Donald Trump committed fraud by inflating the value of his assets and revoked his business licenses in the state, which could affect his ability to run his company.

The ruling came from Justice Arthur Engoron of the Manhattan Supreme Court, who agreed with New York Attorney General Letitia James that Trump and his family business, the Trump Organization, made several false statements in financial documents to get better deals from lenders.

We're now on WhatsApp. Click to join.
    One example was that Trump claimed his penthouse at Trump Tower was 30,000 square feet, when it was actually about 11,000 square feet.

Engoron wrote that such a discrepancy, by a real estate developer who had lived in his own apartment for decades, could only be considered fraud.
    The judge also ordered that the New York business certificates of the Trump Organization and any other businesses owned by the former president or his family in the state be cancelled, and that an independent third party be appointed to manage the dissolution of the cancelled businesses. This means that Trump could lose control over some of his properties in New York, including Trump Tower.

It's going to be funny as hell if Trump has to sell and the properties sell for a hundred times more than the judge said they are worth.
    here she is dummy

About Barbara
    Barbara S. Jones, former judge in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York, focuses her practice on corporate monitorships, compliance issues, internal investigations and arbitrations and mediations.

During her 16-year term in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York, Judge Jones presided over a diverse range of cases, including accounting and securities fraud, antitrust, fraud and corruption involving city contracts and federal loan programs, labor racketeering and terrorism. In May 2010, Judge Jones was appointed by the Chief Justice of the United States to serve on the seven-member Judicial Panel on Multidistrict Litigation; she served on the panel until October 2012.

Prior to her U.S. District Judge nomination in 1995 by President Bill Clinton, she served as Chief Assistant to Robert M. Morgenthau, then-District Attorney of New York County. Previously, she was an Assistant U.S. Attorney in the Southern District of New York, where she served as the chief of the Organized Crime Strike Force Unit. Judge Jones has served as an adjunct assistant professor at Fordham Law School and New York University School of Law. Judge Jones also chaired the Response Systems to Adult Sexual Assault Crimes Panel, created by Congress in the National Defense Authorization Act for 2013, aimed at assessing the investigation, prosecution, and adjudication of sexual assaults in the military. The panel issued a report to Congress in June 2014 with 132 recommendations to the Department of Defense.

Load Metric
    Will SCOTUS overturn all Trump convictions?

YES -10,000
    NO +8,000
    NOPE. 100% The U.S. Supreme Court WILL NOT hear that case because Trump appointed three of the judges. Which is a major conflict of interest.

It would be at least five years after conviction before it would even get to the Supreme Court.

Once Trump is convicted and sentenced, will they actually send him to prison which is where he belongs?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Name:  647C43DE-9326-4412-86AD-90E252D50BE9.gif
Views: 102
Size:  621.7 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    It's a series of hoaxes across multiple jurisdictions involving radical, racist judges funded by Soros. Any free thinking person knows this.

That said, curious that Trump waived his right to a jury in today's trial.
    It was an accident his dumb whore "lawyer" Habba forgot the check a box in the filing papers asking for a jury trial, so now they get a bench trial

So LOL they literally fuck up everything they touch

MAGADUMMIES

Former President Donald Trump said Monday afternoon that "I think it's very unfair I don't have a jury” in remarks made after exiting the courtroom for his New York fraud trial, even though the reason he has no jury is because his lawyers elected not to. Former President Donald Trump speaks to reporters
    Little dick, you are either an ignorant moron or lying out your ass. Did you make this shit up? Or did you get it from some left wing news outlet?

New York Law is no jury in a trial like this one. Get a clue, ignoramus.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    you can get a jury trial but you have to ask the judge via filing but somehow that incompetent lawyer habba either didnt know that or just forgot to file the paperwork but there could a been a jury trial had she asked
    apparenty you can be told no by the judge but seems like its worth a shot to me if im trump or his lawyers
    instead they got a life long new york democrat to decide the fate of trump

already posted this but here ya go

Former President Donald Trump said Monday afternoon that "I think it's very unfair I don't have a jury” in remarks made after exiting the courtroom for his New York fraud trial, even though the reason he has no jury is because his lawyers elected not to.

Trump’s attorneys, acting on his behalf, waived his right to a jury trial earlier this year, according to online court records.

Trump also falsely said on Monday “we’re not entitled to a jury, which is pretty unusual in the United States of America.”

Trump was entitled to a jury, but his lawyers chose to have a bench trial, meaning the judge will make the final determination.

The New York Attorney General’s office is asking the judge to hand down $250 million in fines, bar Trump from making commercial real estate acquisitions for five years and ban him and his children from leading companies in New York.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/willski...h=924764651720

now admit you were wrong and say sorry to big dick

Comments

tyde: idiot liberal fag

1marley1: Counter the mega maga moron
    Last edited by big dick; 10-03-2023 at 01:26 AM.

Load Metric
    Judge issues gag order after Trump targets law clerk on Truth Social

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-...ost-rcna118688

Load Metric
    you can get a jury trial but you have to ask the judge via filing but somehow that incompetent lawyer habba either didnt know that or just forgot to file the paperwork but there could a been a jury trial had she asked
    apparenty you can be told no by the judge but seems like its worth a shot to me if im trump or his lawyers
    instead they got a life long new york democrat to decide the fate of trump

already posted this but here ya go

Former President Donald Trump said Monday afternoon that "I think it's very unfair I don't have a jury” in remarks made after exiting the courtroom for his New York fraud trial, even though the reason he has no jury is because his lawyers elected not to.

Trump’s attorneys, acting on his behalf, waived his right to a jury trial earlier this year, according to online court records.

Trump also falsely said on Monday “we’re not entitled to a jury, which is pretty unusual in the United States of America.”

Trump was entitled to a jury, but his lawyers chose to have a bench trial, meaning the judge will make the final determination.

The New York Attorney General’s office is asking the judge to hand down $250 million in fines, bar Trump from making commercial real estate acquisitions for five years and ban him and his children from leading companies in New York.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/willski...h=924764651720

now admit you were wrong and say sorry to big dick
    WAITING FOR MY APOLOGY MICKEYTARD

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    It's a series of hoaxes across multiple jurisdictions involving radical, racist judges funded by Soros. Any free thinking person knows this.

That said, curious that Trump waived his right to a jury in today's trial.

It was an accident his dumb whore "lawyer" Habba forgot the check a box in the filing papers asking for a jury trial, so now they get a bench trial

MAGADUMMIES

Former President Donald Trump said Monday afternoon that "I think it's very unfair I don't have a jury” in remarks made after exiting the courtroom for his New York fraud trial, even though the reason he has no jury is because his lawyers elected not to. Former President Donald Trump speaks to reporters

Hey Gringo, this is false. Under the Consumer Protection statute under which DA James is suing, there is no right to a jury trial. The story of his attorney forgetting to check a box is bullshit. Get your facts straight, stop watching CNN.
    En boca cerrada, no entran moscas

Load Metric
    she did something to fuck things up with a bench trial vs a jury trial

Doesn't really matter now anyways because he has been found liable and the judge is gonna ass fuck trump with no lube

why would i stop reading or watching CNN? What news should i be watching?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post
    It was an accident his dumb whore "lawyer" Habba forgot the check a box in the filing papers asking for a jury trial, so now they get a bench trial[/U][/I][/B]

MAGADUMMIES

Hey Gringo, this is false. Under the Consumer Protection statute under which DA James is suing, there is no right to a jury trial. The story of his attorney forgetting to check a box is bullshit. Get your facts straight, stop watching CNN.
    Mb the judge is lying?

The former president called it “very unfair” that he doesn’t have a jury. But Engoron noted when the trial kicked off on Monday that the former president's legal team didn’t even ask for one.

While special counsel Jack Smith pushes for a gag order to try and stop Donald Trump from damaging the jury pool in Washington, D.C., one of the things that sticks out in Trump’s civil fraud trial in New York is the lack of any such jury. The judge in that Manhattan case, Arthur Engoron, is the one examining the facts (and the law) in what's known as a bench trial.

The former president called it “very unfair” that he doesn’t have a jury. But Engoron noted when the trial kicked off on Monday that the former president's legal team didn’t even ask for one.

Load Metric
    Trump allies offered plea agreements in Georgia election interference case
    At least half of fake electors have already reached deals with district attorney’s office for immunity in exchange for assistance

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...elections-case

Load Metric

MAGADUMMIES

Little dick, you are either an ignorant moron or lying out your ass. Did you make this shit up? Or did you get it from some left wing news outlet?

Here’s what happened. No way Trump’s lawyers wanted a jury trial, because they wouldn’t be able to grasp the legal issues and their client is extremely unpopular in NYC. In most jurisdictions you have to request a jury trial before the first status conference. In federal court you have to do it in your first pleading! The lawyers should have discussed it with Trump, but “forgot” and let the deadline pass. In other words they didn’t want their egotistical moronic client fucking up what slim chance they had to win the case.

Comments

big dick: lawyer knows the facts

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post

Here’s what happened. No way Trump’s lawyers wanted a jury trial, because they wouldn’t be able to grasp the legal issues and their client is extremely unpopular in NYC. In most jurisdictions you have to request a jury trial before the first status conference. In federal court you have to do it in your first pleading! The lawyers should have discussed it with Trump, but “forgot” and let the deadline pass. In other words they didn’t want their egotistical moronic client fucking up what slim chance they had to win the case.
    Nice to have an actual Lawyer confirm . Thanks

Micky and the other Florida clown

I will be here waitng for you to admit youre wrong and anxiously awaiting an apology from BOTH of you

Load Metric
    Nice to have an actual Lawyer confirm . Thanks

Micky and the other Florida clown

I will be here waitng for you to admit youre wrong and anxiously awaiting an apology from BOTH of you
    big dick back and cucking them hard.

Comments

big dick: labor of love. My pleasure.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

This is again, false. The statute Trump was sued under doesn't allow for Jury trials.

Comments

Jayjami: If true my bad, not familiar with New York law.
    En boca cerrada, no entran moscas

Thread Information