Thread: Member in good standing JSearless (laugh track) wins April 10 free roll

Load Metric

Member in good standing JSearless (laugh track) wins April 10 free roll

Directed to Druff. How can a confirmed grape welsher who welshed on a 500 dollar bet which was confirmed in a previous thread by druff be eligible to win a freeroll? How is he in good standing after welshing on a bet?

Comments

Flipper_Fair: Best use of the laugh track in history of pfa

SysOp:

Load Metric
    There has been worse.

Pay that man his money.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Send a portion to Vegas and a portion to China.

Absolute disgrace this fat fucking scammer is allowed to gallivant around this place completely free to steal from our respected forum members while Druff just laughs it off as NBD. Meanwhile the ban hammer is dropped at will for people who hurt his fucking feelings one too many times.

It is a slap in the face to everything this forum is supposed to be about.

Scams? Check
    Scandal? Check
    Shadiness? Check

Grow a fucking pair and ban this white trash middle of fucking nowhere hicktown Special Olympic failure before he really rolls someone for something big, as one of his 5 dupes probably.

Load Metric
    he did run the Masters freeroll...and I did say nobody was excluded from the $

Just playing devil's advocate here, I don't give a fook
    BALLIN'!!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks Spunk Bucket View Post
    he did run the Masters freeroll...and I did say nobody was excluded from the $

Just playing devil's advocate here, I don't give a fook

Quote Originally Posted by DanDruff
    Almost all freeroll prizes are donated by radio listeners and forum users, so the person donating has the right to decide upon any restrictions regarding how the money can be won. This must be stated by the donor before the freeroll

Hi haters
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DanDruff
    Almost all freeroll prizes are donated by radio listeners and forum users, so the person donating has the right to decide upon any restrictions regarding how the money can be won. This must be stated by the donor before the freeroll

Hi haters
    Hi 500 dollar welsher and supporting a 200 dollar welsher friend. Yes, its true I hate people who pretty much freeroll bets. If they lose they don't pay. Shocking right? And doing it on a forum that purports honesty in gambling and is against scum like that.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    Hi haters
    Hi 500 dollar welsher and supporting a 200 dollar welsher friend. Yes, its true I hate people who pretty much freeroll bets. If they lose they don't pay. Shocking right? And doing it on a forum that purports honesty in gambling and is against scum like that.
    JSearless22 is an attention whore. The more you out him, the more it feeds his ego. If you want really to piss him off, ignore him. If nobody responds to his posts, I promise you he will go away.

Load Metric

Hi haters
    Just for the record, I don't advocate welchers or scammers. I have never not payed a bet in my life, and I think it's disgusting behaviour

But on the other hand, two wrongs don't make a right?
    BALLIN'!!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    JSearless22 is an attention whore. The more you out him, the more it feeds his ego. If you want really to piss him off, ignore him. If nobody responds to his posts, I promise you he will go away.
    You are right. I just don't get Druffs point of view on this issue. I have asked previously in other threads, and not gotten a response. How is someone like Jearless22 who druff confirmed welshed on a 500 dollar bet in other threads, allowed to play in freerolls that are for members in good standing. Jsearless22 is also a huge supporter of another scumbag who did something similar and this is on a site that is devoted and dedicated against this type of scumbaggery. To watch Jsearless prancing around thumbing his nose by engaging in actions this site is devoted to being against is pretty blood boiling. I would just like to respectfully ask Druff to answer why he lets Jsearless22 get away with it.
    Last edited by FRANKRIZZO; 04-12-2016 at 08:33 AM.

Load Metric
    Directed to Druff. How can a confirmed grape welsher who welshed on a 500 dollar bet which was confirmed in a previous thread by druff be eligible to win a freeroll? How is he in good standing after welshing on a bet?

as much as i agree, he was not ineligible to win, like simp says, pay the man his money

Comments

ftpjesus: Hi Todd Rep.. (we know its your dupe. Not many folks would get the BBS conotation reference from the ID)

Load Metric
    Make him wait for it so we can hear him bitch and for his already compromised BP to go higher.

Tyde had to wait for being rude. Jsearles violates every aspect of the very 'mission' of this site

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: Jsearles violates every aspect of the mission of this site ------Well said
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Ship half to China and half to Vegas imo #rightisright Maybe select scammers could be freerole approved but any winnings deducted and directed back at people who need to be made whole.

Load Metric
    lol @ ftpjesus thinking i am druff, you think he's the only dork to live in the 80s and 90s?

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: posting in wrong thread rep

Load Metric
    The only conceivable reason not to pay searls freeroll earnings is if it was determined by druff that there is an outstanding debt to be paid elsewhere or a donator explicitly excluded him from winning his money.

I mean honestly, funs fun, but business is business.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    The only conceivable reason not to pay searls freeroll earnings is if it was determined by druff that there is an outstanding debt to be paid elsewhere or a donator explicitly excluded him from winning his money.

He shouldn't be in good standing to play in the freeroll in the first place because he welshed on a bet with a member of this forum for fucks sakes. The hallmark of this forum is outing the scumbags of gambling and to keep them honest, to have a member of a forum that purports integrity in gambling be a welshing piece of scum is beyond retarded. I would really like to get druffs viewpoint on this matter. Specifically how members who welsh on bets with other members can remain in good standing.

I mean, look how he acted with this fucktard lannister. This guy Jsearless is just a shady as can be. I don't know if he is in actuality Lannister but he spent most of the radio show spamming the lobby professing lannisters innocence and haranguing Druff to read texts Lannister was sending. It is also pretty long odds to have a friend on a relatively small forum and for both parties to be involved in welshing and scamming.
    Last edited by FRANKRIZZO; 04-13-2016 at 01:08 PM.

Load Metric

He shouldn't be in good standing to play in the freeroll in the first place because he welshed on a bet with a member of this forum for fucks sakes. The hallmark of this forum is outing the scumbags of gambling and to keep them honest, to have a member of a forum that purports integrity in gambling be a welshing piece of scum is beyond retarded. I would really like to get druffs viewpoint on this matter. Specifically how members who welsh on bets with other members can remain in good standing.

I mean, look how he acted with this fucktard lannister. This guy Jsearless is just a shady as can be. I don't know if he is in actuality Lannister but he spent most of the radio show spamming the lobby professing lannisters innocence and haranguing Druff to read texts Lannister was sending. It is also pretty long odds to have a friend on a relatively small forum and for both parties to be involved in welshing and scamming.
    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 242
Size:  51.6 KB
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric

Of course, but in the freeroll he was.

The unfortunate truth is that Druff has been slow to sanction dirtbags here. More than enough has already been said on that subject, I expect. But, as I see it at least, Druff let him play, no one specifically said Searles couldnt get the monies when they donated, so whats done is done.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

Of course, but in the freeroll he was.

The unfortunate truth is that Druff has been slow to sanction dirtbags here. More than enough has already been said on that subject, I expect. But, as I see it at least, Druff let him play, no one specifically said Searles couldnt get the monies when they donated, so whats done is done.
    I agree, he should get the monies for the freeroll but going forward he should be booted from further freerolls. His banging the drum for lannister just made things that much worse. Whats the point of being in good standing on the site when you can scam and welsh like lannister and jsearless? Its time to sanction a welshing dirtbag who has proven he will do it again by supporting another scammer named Lannister. I like the idea of putting a scammer or welsher avatar on Jsearless as others have mentioned.

Comments

sonatine: cogent and such

Thread Information