Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenosha

Load Metric

Kenosha

I live in Kenosha and shit is wild! During the day nothings going on. The nightly protest are fun though lol.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    You sound stoked that the place where you live is about to be destroyed. Congrats!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    You sound stoked that the place where you live is about to be destroyed. Congrats!
    people getting killed now, so much fun!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Drawingdead View Post
    I live in Kenosha and shit is wild! During the day nothings going on. The nightly protest are fun though lol.
    do your shopping for free, haven't been on tv or computer, where is Kenosha? Sounds like africa. Never mind googled it, Wisconsin. What happened there to cause the un rest? Its crackerville as can be.
    Last edited by FRANKRIZZO; 08-26-2020 at 08:29 AM.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Democrats told me the riots stopped two months ago. Thanks for the update.

Gold
    Load Metric
    The US is definitely on Tinderbox status again right now. If a black guy gets killed on camera again in the next few days, no matter if it was by cops or not or if it was justified or not, shit is gonna pop off again widespread nationwide like the George Floyd riots. Buckle up.

Load Metric
    The news is way over stating the issues.

They destroyed the hood where all the drug addicts hang out its called uptown. It’s mostly druggies, people just standing on the street drinking or using drugs and barely alive. it’s not safe there, you can and will get robbed if you spend enough time in uptown. Police are there daily and it’s just an impoverished low income area.

downtown they fucked that up “busting out the windows and stealing From bars/jewelry stores”. the main buildings they burned one was an old restaurant vacant, the car lot got it because the dudes a scammer and rips people off.

The rest of the city is fine. It’s still a great area, no ones really messing with houses because we all have assault weapons and it’s not safe to mess with someone’s house in WI.you can and will get killed entering someone’s house.

My wife ran to downtown on a jog yesterday by herself, she carry’s a .380 while she runs. No issues everyone was nice. It’s still a good area just needs to be cleaned up. Don’t take the fact that we carry guns as a bad sign. Everyone in WI carry’s a gun it’s part of our culture since walker allowed conceal carry.

You wouldn’t even know anything is happening other then the boarded windows and every business closing early. I went by downtown after the gym yesterday and there weren’t a lot of Protesters or anything.

Shit got real about 8/9pm.. I’m gonna go down there again and watch the police gas everyone and shoot rubber bullets at all the out of towners. All the people causing problems are from Milwaukee and Chicago not from Kenosha .

As far as the 17 year old that shot the 3 guys. First let’s start by saying, a 17 year old shouldn’t be walking around a riot/protest with an ar15. He should not have been in the protest, also he was from another city (Antioch) over the border in Illinois. About 25 min drive

I’ve heard conflicting stories about what happened to start the shooting, these are first hand facts. The guy that got shot in the head was in a car lot hiding behind a car unarmed. I guess he was part of a group following this 17 year old(Kyle is his name) , the group threw or hit kyle with a bottle. He turned around and shot this unarmed guy in the head. (I think this is unlikely, there’s more to the story.) he was out all night the suddenly opens fire, I think the group was threatening him and attempting to attack him until he got serious. There is a video of Kyle shooting the guy behind a car

Kyle then ran down the road with about 30 people chasing him. Someone tripped Kyle he fell on his side and rolled on his butt. A guy tried to grab him, Kyle shot him, the second guy tries to hit Kyle with a skateboard, Kyle shoots the guy and kills him. The third guy tried to grab him and was shot in the arm. This third guy is the person in the reports that had the gun. He didn’t draw the gun but all three were shot when Kyle was on his but. The rest of the people backed up and stayed away.

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: I wouldn't venture out , stay safe

GambleBotsChafedPenis: On The Ground Reporting Rep

IamGreek: Thanks for some truth
    Last edited by Drawingdead; 08-26-2020 at 10:07 AM.

Load Metric

They destroyed the hood where all the drug addicts hang out. in uptown. It’s mostly druggies, people just standing on the street drinking barely alive. it’s not safe there, you can and will get robbed or killed in uptown.

downtown they fucked that up “busting out the windows and stealing From bars/jewelry stores”. the main buildings they burned one was an old restaurant vacant, the car lot got it because the dudes a scammer and rips people off.

The rest of the city is fine. My wife ran to downtown on a jog yesterday on her own. It’s still a good area just needs to be cleaned up.

You wouldn’t even know anything is happening other then the boarded windows and every business closing early. I went by downtown after the gym yesterday and there weren’t a lot of Protesters or anything.

Shit got real about 8/9pm.. I’m gonna go down there again and watch the police gas everyone and shoot rubber bullets and the out of towners. All the people causing problems are from Milwaukee and Chicago.

this is exactly what happened in portland.

i had friends in portland walking their dogs 2 blocks from the 'war zone' at the heights of mayhem and occasionally they would hear someone yelling into a bullhorn or hear tear gas canisters pop off.

literally the next morning they would drive through and its pretty much biz as usual. a bit more garbage waiting to be cleaned up and by lunch most of it dealt with.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    The governor is asking for more troops because now shits going to hit the fan after that kid killed 3 people.

Load Metric
    shock of shocks the teenager who just got charged with 1st degree murder for killing 2 protesters last night is named Kyle.

i wonder what political party he's affiliated with..

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

They destroyed the hood where all the drug addicts hang out. in uptown. It’s mostly druggies, people just standing on the street drinking barely alive. it’s not safe there, you can and will get robbed or killed in uptown.

The rest of the city is fine. My wife ran to downtown on a jog yesterday on her own. It’s still a good area just needs to be cleaned up.

Shit got real about 8/9pm.. I’m gonna go down there again and watch the police gas everyone and shoot rubber bullets and the out of towners. All the people causing problems are from Milwaukee and Chicago.

this is exactly what happened in portland.

i had friends in portland walking their dogs 2 blocks from the 'war zone' at the heights of mayhem and occasionally they would hear someone yelling into a bullhorn or hear tear gas canisters pop off.

literally the next morning they would drive through and its pretty much biz as usual. a bit more garbage waiting to be cleaned up and by lunch most of it dealt with.

Actually the residents are volunteering to clean up after the dirt bags come through and trash everything. Again they’re only really trashing the bad areas of town it’s silly

Load Metric
    hmmmmm

Load Metric
    shock of shocks the teenager who just got charged with 1st degree murder for killing 2 protesters last night is named Kyle.

I edited my post must not be on the site yet. What his story is going to come down to is, how did the Initial initial interaction start where he shot the guy in the head.

Gold
    Load Metric

They destroyed the hood where all the drug addicts hang out its called uptown. It’s mostly druggies, people just standing on the street drinking or using drugs and barely alive. it’s not safe there, you can and will get robbed if you spend enough time in uptown. Police are there daily and it’s just an impoverished low income area.

The rest of the city is fine. It’s still a great area, no ones really messing with houses because we all have assault weapons and it’s not safe to mess with someone’s house in WI.you can and will get killed entering someone’s house.

My wife ran to downtown on a jog yesterday by herself, she carry’s a .380 while she runs. No issues everyone was nice. It’s still a good area just needs to be cleaned up. Don’t take the fact that we carry guns as a bad sign. Everyone in WI carry’s a gun it’s part of our culture since walker allowed conceal carry.

Shit got real about 8/9pm.. I’m gonna go down there again and watch the police gas everyone and shoot rubber bullets at all the out of towners. All the people causing problems are from Milwaukee and Chicago not from Kenosha .

As far as the 17 year old that shot the 3 guys. First let’s start by saying, a 17 year old shouldn’t be walking around a riot/protest with an ar15. He should not have been in the protest, also he was from another city (Antioch) over the border in Illinois. About 25 min drive

I’ve heard conflicting stories about what happened to start the shooting, these are first hand facts. The guy that got shot in the head was in a car lot hiding behind a car unarmed. I guess he was part of a group following this 17 year old(Kyle is his name) , the group threw or hit kyle with a bottle. He turned around and shot this unarmed guy in the head. (I think this is unlikely, there’s more to the story.) he was out all night the suddenly opens fire, I think the group was threading him and attempting to attack him until he got serious

Kyle then ran down the road with about 30 people chasing him. Someone tripped Kyle he fell on his side and rolled on his butt. A guy tried to grab him, Kyle shot him, the second guy tries to hit Kyle with a skateboard, Kyle shoots the guy in the guy and kills the guy. The third guy tried to grab him and was shot in the arm. This third guy is the person in the reports that had the gun. He didn’t draw the gun but all three were shot when Kyle was on his but. The rest of the people backed up and stayed away.
    Name:  bagdad-bob.gif
Views: 468
Size:  41.3 KB

Gold
    Load Metric

I edited my post must not be on the site yet. What his story is going to come down to is, how did the Initial initial interaction start where he shot the guy in the head.
    In the video he is clearly running away from the rioters and they try to jump him.

Here is a clearer shot of him getting hit with a skateboard:

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1298653010738872320

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post

In the video he is clearly running away from the rioters and they try to jump him.

Here is a clearer shot of him getting hit with a skateboard:

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1298653010738872320
    fuck these stupid white people rioting for THUGS, we've been saying this was gonna happen for months, now it does and they act shocked.

lol @fatatine clutching his pearls but doesn't say anything about the non stop riots, looting and murdering happening for months and months, spoken like a true fat ass soy boy

Comments

splitthis: All this over a no good criminal

Muck Ficon: Racist

Gold
    Load Metric
    Another video of a shooter getting a Molotov cocktail thrown at him:

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1298596605952589824

Gold
    Load Metric
    Clear case of self defense. The shooter was running away from the rioters and was chased down and jumped.

https://twitter.com/jackmurphylive/status/1298629916041400320

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post
    Another video of a shooter getting a Molotov cocktail thrown at him:

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1298596605952589824

This is what started everything where he shot the guy in the head in a car lot, then everyone chases him.

Gold
    Load Metric
    The governor is asking for more troops because now shits going to hit the fan after that kid killed 3 people.
    Your limp wristed Democrat Governor should have done this after the first night. The blood is on Tony Evers’ hands.

https://twitter.com/joshdcaplan/status/1298451890397745154

Thread Information