Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast

Thread: George Floyd Autopsy: COVID death, no neck injury and drugs onboard...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Conservative Facebook must be teeming, but there's literally no chance of this happening.

The jury was sequestered.

Maybe you'll luck out and grab a stale danish this morning provided the chair doesn't get stuck in the doorway?
    You fucking morons. The jury went home every night during the trial. Thats not being sequestered. But you idiots go ahead and think it is. The only sequestration was during deliberations which lasted only a couple of days. Damn, you fuckers are dense.
    The jury was not sequestered until verdict deliberations began, and only then was it.

Joe, indeed you were sloppy with your facts then.
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Look at this garbage analysis from CNN:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/21/polit...ict/index.html

The conviction of Derek Chauvin showed George Floyd's life really did matter to a justice system on trial.

Now, millions of Americans wait to see whether a moment of rare hope will spur political leaders to deliver similar justice by reforming policing and eradicating systemic racism.

lol wat?

How are we supposed to "eradicate systemic racism"? What would that look like? What steps would be taken in order to accomplish this? What changes in current police protocols would be made?This article offers none of these answers, but simply rants about how this moment is just the beginning in the fight to eradicate systemic police racism.

Keep in mind that it was NEVER proven or even reasonably established that Chauvin had a racial motive. I think it's highly likely that Chauvin would have behaved the exact same way with a difficult, large white suspect. There are no credible studies on police brutality which suggest that black people are brutalized more often than white people, if you
    You start at the beginning by recognizing systemic problems exist whether it’s racism, police brutality or gun control. Nothing ever get's done by saying the problem is now too big to handle or it’s all politically motivated.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Escrow with Druff nobody will have information on you.

And here's your quote:

Dems shouldn't have committed widespred voter fraud. The Pennsylvania election violated their state constitution. That 's what the Texas lawsuit is all about. And now 16 other states have joined them. Democrat Pennsylvania bureaucrats did not have the right to change election law, only the legislature. The violations affected the outcome of the election in Pennsylvania therefore affected the overall outcome of the election.

You guys are corrupt all to hell and back. Now guess what else. Its now been announced that Hunter Biden has been under investigation for 2 years. Before the election the press and the deep state covered it up. Professional Democrat liars kept screaming Russian disinformation campaign. But it turns out the Bidens are up to their necks in dirty deals with the Chi-Comms.

The Texas lawsuit has got you libs scared shitless.
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Exactly what I thought. I didn't say anything about SCOTUS taking up the Texas case. You just made the shit up as usual. And I already told you I won't even let Druff gain information on me. Offer me a million to one that the sun circles the earth instead of the other way around and you will see I won't even take that bet. I don't need the money. You guys get absolutely zero information on me.

But here's a tip. See if you can get down some money with those idiots on the jury being sequestered during the Chauvin trial. They weren't during the trial just a couple days during deliberations. You'll fleece those stupid fucks.
    Why would you think "libs" would be "scared shitless" of the Texas case, which was filed directly in the Supreme Court, unless you thought the Court would take it up, and rule in favor of Texas?

Once again you've been confronted with your own stupidity and instead of admitting it you've dug your hole deeper with absolute nonsense.

wittle waltie making shit up again. You accused me of something I didn't say, got caught lying about it, and now you are trying to weasel out of it by deflecting. YOU GOT CAUGHT, IDIOT. Own up to it, shitweasel.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: no, YOU got caught
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Look at this garbage analysis from CNN:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/21/polit...ict/index.html

lol wat?

How are we supposed to "eradicate systemic racism"? What would that look like? What steps would be taken in order to accomplish this? What changes in current police protocols would be made?This article offers none of these answers, but simply rants about how this moment is just the beginning in the fight to eradicate systemic police racism.

Keep in mind that it was NEVER proven or even reasonably established that Chauvin had a racial motive. I think it's highly likely that Chauvin would have behaved the exact same way with a difficult, large white suspect. There are no credible studies on police brutality which suggest that black people are brutalized more often than white people, if you
    You start at the beginning by recognizing systemic problems exist whether it’s racism, police brutality or gun control. Nothing ever get's done by saying the problem is now too big to handle or it’s all politically motivated.
    Problems need to be solved long before a cop is ever involved.

Keep thinking the cops are the problem and we'll end up with zero good cops. What's the upside? Good cops standing around the Brooklyn Center Police Precinct that never did anything wrong were getting bricks thrown at their heads, why would they stick around? You realize they're just average people punching a clock with a family to go home to don't you? Idiots like you think they're the problem. Replace them all with robots tomorrow and young black males murdered won't go down 1%.

You're a 400 pound fat man standing is a volcano of hot cheese whiz that thinks if you can avoid be struck by lightening you'll be safe.

At some point personal responsibility has to come into play. Why avoid talking about it? If these cases didn't involve criminals resisting arrest they would all still be alive. That would be a large part of the conversation if saving black lives was the priority. But it's really not the priority now is it?

Comments

splitthis: 100%

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Lori Lightfoot sent a message that she wont take any looting and that they are ready to arrest people before the verdict was announced. What I am curious is why would she say this now and not over the past year? Why is it ok to send this message now?
    She thought the riots would help the dems in the election. Trump is no longer president so now she will crack the whip because she's a massive hypocrite. Whats amazing is libtards can't figure that out or ignore it.
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

Keep thinking the cops are the problem and we'll end up with zero good cops. What's the upside? Good cops standing around the Brooklyn Center Police Precinct that never did anything wrong were getting bricks thrown at their heads, why would they stick around? You realize they're just average people punching a clock with a family to go home to don't you? Idiots like you think they're the problem. Replace them all with robots tomorrow and young black males murdered won't go down 1%.

You're a 400 pound fat man standing is a volcano of hot cheese whiz that thinks if you can avoid be struck by lightening you'll be safe.

At some point personal responsibility has to come into play. Why avoid talking about it? If these cases didn't involve criminals resisting arrest they would all still be alive. That would be a large part of the conversation if saving black lives was the priority. But it's really not the priority now is it?
    Where have you been the last few years? This is not a one off. Read the papers, re re-read the verdict and slow down with your rants. You’re getting emotional.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    This is today's left.

Scene: Portland

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1384767719065755649

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1384970311649665029

Motherfucker just comes and straight up clocks a cop in the face, and is quickly bailed out and back on the streets. How was this allowed? Talk about someone who should be deemed dangerous to society and held without bail!

Watch the Portland DA's office decline to charge him, or give him a slap on the wrist?

Tight city you live in, Sloppy.

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Portland is walking AIDS, awful city. Leaving soon.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Where have you been the last few years? This is not a one off. Read the papers, re re-read the verdict and slow down with your rants. You’re getting emotional.
    No dipshit, the people that go riot are emotional.

There was a recent poll that asked people to estimate the number of unarmed black people killed cops per year. The majority of Dems thought to was over 1,000 per year, the actual number in 2019 was 19. You're brainwashed and surely in the over 1,000 boat. You're being fed a storyline and your smooth brain believes it.

Since 2020, there's been 500 white trash killed by cops, how many of their names do you know? How many riots for them? Do you care about any of them? I don't, surely 99% of them were justified.

Reality is cops have millions of encounters with criminals a year and a small percentage of the time shit wrong and someone dies, sometimes the cop. Don't commit crimes, don't resist arrest and you have a better chance hitting 10 lotteries than being killed by a cop no matter what your race.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Here's a new one for the idiots. One black woman about to stab another black woman with a 4 inch knife. Cop saves the victim from being stabbed by shooting the one with the knife. The cop is now the bad guy, time to riot and get some free shit.

Load Metric
    why aren't they putting boots on the ground in Portland?

Load Metric
    Here's a new one for the idiots. One black woman about to stab another black woman with a 4 inch knife. Cop saves the victim from being stabbed by shooting the one with the knife. The cop is now the bad guy, time to riot and get some free shit.

Bron has every right to speak out on this shit. He’s more than just a basketball player.

Of course I have the right to call him an uninformed race baiting idiot.

God bless America.

Name:  01252B5A-B486-4BC0-9BFF-C249176DF91F.jpeg
Views: 236
Size:  101.5 KB

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

Bron has every right to speak out on this shit. He’s more than just a basketball player.

God bless America.

WTF, these enabling fucking retards.

did he take it down?

Load Metric
    Name:  8a6bfae.jpg
Views: 444
Size:  198.4 KB

Platinum
    Load Metric
    looked on lebron's twitter and that definitely wasn't up any more...

wonder who got to him on that one? the NBA or rich paul...gonna guess the NBA probably apprised him of the facts as we know them at this point and that the cop actually saved another girl's life...but hey wouldn't expect lebron to let the facts get in the way of anything unless it's going to damage his "empire"...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post

wonder who got to him on that one? the NBA or rich paul...gonna guess the NBA probably apprised him of the facts as we know them at this point and that the cop actually saved another girl's life...but hey wouldn't expect lebron to let the facts get in the way of anything unless it's going to damage his "empire"...
    LeBron James is a n-word

Comments

splitthis: In his case yes

Platinum
    Load Metric
    on a side note, im sure the powers that be are thrilled that the verdict came down the way it did...not cause they give a fuck about george floyd, rioting or anything like that...it's that now they can drag their feet on doing anything about police reform on a national level...wish i knew what program i was watching, but if memory serves they were saying that the federal task force to look at this had been disbanded...shocker...

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post

LeBron James is a n-word
    i will say he's no michael jordan...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

God bless America.

not gonna lie.

the cop looks like harvey keitel as victor the cleaner in the 1993 film point of no return.

Comments

splitthis:
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

There was a recent poll that asked people to estimate the number of unarmed black people killed cops per year. The majority of Dems thought to was over 1,000 per year, the actual number in 2019 was 19. You're brainwashed and surely in the over 1,000 boat. You're being fed a storyline and your smooth brain believes it.

Since 2020, there's been 500 white trash killed by cops, how many of their names do you know? How many riots for them? Do you care about any of them? I don't, surely 99% of them were justified.

Reality is cops have millions of encounters with criminals a year and a small percentage of the time shit wrong and someone dies, sometimes the cop. Don't commit crimes, don't resist arrest and you have a better chance hitting 10 lotteries than being killed by a cop no matter what your race.
    I apologize. I said emotional when I meant hysterical.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I apologize. I said emotional when I meant hysterical.
    btw “a recent poll” is not good enough. You must cite your sources. Your command of the English language makes everything you say suspect

Thread Information