Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Oxycodone: Friend or Foe?

Load Metric
    He evaded it without a scratch, thank god. That would have been the nail in the coffin.

I almost evaded it myself, just got clipped by the rear end. Now between recovery and work I am also dealing with suing the kids insurance company. Nightmare indeed.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tegnation22 View Post
    Well i had a discussion with my pain management doctor about my growing dependency with these and how I feel like I am abusing them and it's ruining my life. He was shocked and surprised that someone admitted that.

I am not simply looking to get high as I do need these for pain and to function daily. I am only 27 and these injury really fucked me up. So he is going to putend on MS Contin as I brought that up, it is extended release so I don't get the initial rush and relief of the oxy. It's gonna help manage the pain consistently.

How does a 27 year old have such issues with hip and spine pain. Well long story short October 2015 I was out walking my dog around dusk on a back road, 30mph zone. These 2 kids came ripping around a corner in a new challenger and lost control as I was trying to evade the pending impact. I dove to the side and jumped up as I did, he was sitting sideways and the direct impact was my hip making impact with the rear fender/trunk area and it flipped me up in the air and I came down hard. I was unconscious and spent 2 months in the hospital recovering. When I was released in was tossed pills by my doctor and have lived decently sense.

Hopefully this medicine willl help better long term with pain and I can control the desire to pop this things like altoids. If not I am going to have to quit the stuff altogether and just try and deal.
    Sorry to hear that. But new challenger means they have a little money at least. Sue them and take their wages forever if necessary. Fuck them.

Load Metric
    He evaded it without a scratch, thank god. That would have been the nail in the coffin.

I almost evaded it myself, just got clipped by the rear end. Now between recovery and work I am also dealing with suing the kids insurance company. Nightmare indeed.
    Insurance always tries not to pay. Get a lawyer who specializes in it, keep pounding those fuckers, you'll get yours eventually.

Comments

OSA: pounding fuckers rep

rum dick: this....insurance defense attys try to drag things out to force settlement...

Load Metric

You can only get about what their policy pays out. With that said, you can go after the individual family(s). Hopefully you lawyered up big time. This looks on the surface about $250K - $500K. A friend of mine at a hotel leaned up against a railing at a Days Inn, one of those outdoor hotels. The railing gave way from the 3rd floor and he crushed his knee cap on the fall. He went through a year of therapy and was able to walk again, but got $400K out of it. The dumbass went to Europe for a year and blew just about all of it. 10 years later he is broke with a limp.

Comments

hongkonger: "A friend of mine"

MumblesBadly: TBF, he prolly wouldn't call himself a 'dumbass' even in the third person.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Draymond View Post

You can only get about what their policy pays out. With that said, you can go after the individual family(s). Hopefully you lawyered up big time. This looks on the surface about $250K - $500K. A friend of mine at a hotel leaned up against a railing at a Days Inn, one of those outdoor hotels. The railing gave way from the 3rd floor and he crushed his knee cap on the fall. He went through a year of therapy and was able to walk again, but got $400K out of it. The dumbass went to Europe for a year and blew just about all of it. 10 years later he is broke with a limp.
    Yeah I got a good team of attorneys specialized in insurance stuff like this. The said they are shooting for 350-400k. I literally have 85k in hospital and medical bills stacked up so a portion will be used towards that....American medicine. What a ride!!!!

Load Metric
    So tenegation22 isn't wesrwood??

Is this another druff dupe accusation fail?

Comments

rum dick: dont you have anything better to do with your time than trolling 24/7

LegallyNonBindingPosts: pfa's village idiot. you know first hand all about herpes. and you keep coming back and shitpost when no one wants you
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    How's the ms contin treating you? Know it isn't nearly as much fun as the oxy but it usually works great with pain.

Comments

Mintjewlips: keep neg repping me faggot, it's nice to know you take time out of your tight life to care

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    How's the ms contin treating you? Know it isn't nearly as much fun as the oxy but it usually works great with pain.
    It doesn't give the instant "feel good high" as percocet but that's for the best. I haven't had any issues with pain and has fared well.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    So tenegation22 isn't wesrwood??

Is this another druff dupe accusation fail?
    No, Im not wesrwood but I do know matt and have met him. I haven't been on these forums for 6 years. When I was on Nwp and DD I was 17-20 years old and I was a little puke.

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    It doesn't give the instant "feel good high" as percocet but that's for the best. I haven't had any issues with pain and has fared well.
    Good to hear. That should make it easier for you to wean off of and quit when you are hopefully no longer in pain someday. Just out of curiosity. What dosage did your doctor start you on with the ms contin?

Load Metric
    I literally could not take it anymore and the addiction. Switching to MS Contin wasn't the best solution I still felt the need to not live off my script and was buying oxy 30s aka blues off the street. After soul searching and a long look in the mirror I could see in my eyes I had no soul anymore. I have pissed through atleast 10 grand this year buying opiates off the street because my script from my doctor wasn't enough. Thursday morning I flushed what I had left down the toilet.

I am going after it cold turkey. I am currently 86 hours sober and it feels like I have been hit by a car again.

Every muscle, joint and bones ache, I have diarrhea, I have a serious runny nose, one minute i am burning up the next minute i have serious chills, and I can barley sleep.

I am also in immense pain due to my hip and back injury from the accident.

I wouldn't wish this on anyone but i am done with the opiates. I'd rather live my life in immense pain then to stay hooked on this stuff. I became a fucking pill craving, no soul zombie.

I WILL BEAT THIS SHIT!!!!
    "I hit that shot because it was a defining moment and when a defining moment comes along, you either define the moment or the moment defines you" Roy "Tin Cup" Mcevoy

Load Metric
    I literally could not take it anymore and the addiction. Switching to MS Contin wasn't the best solution I still felt the need to not live off my script and was buying oxy 30s aka blues off the street. After soul searching and a long look in the mirror I could see in my eyes I had no soul anymore. I have pissed through atleast 10 grand this year buying opiates off the street because my script from my doctor wasn't enough. Thursday morning I flushed what I had left down the toilet.

I am going after it cold turkey. I am currently 86 hours sober and it feels like I have been hit by a car again.

Every muscle, joint and bones ache, I have diarrhea, I have a serious runny nose, one minute i am burning up the next minute i have serious chills, and I can barley sleep.

I wouldn't wish this on anyone but i am done with the opiates. I'd rather live my life in immense pain then to stay hooked on this stuff. I became a fucking pill craving, no soul zombie.

good luck on rolling the community!!!
    Hi Lew!!!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    While Vicodin isn't an oxy, I thought it was funny when last year I mentioned on radio going through almost all of my Vicodins due to a month of dental pain, and I got several PMs (from different people) offering to send me a bunch free of charge. I didn't take anyone up on it.

Maybe Tegnation just needs to start an internet poker radio show.

Load Metric

Good luck man. Please stay in contact with PFA and let us know how you're doing. Keep positive, supportive people around you.

Load Metric
    Doctors who know what they are doing do not like to prescribe opiates The reason as you are finding out is because not only are highly addicting but you have to take more and more to get the desired effect. I would advise you to go to your family doctor, explain the situation so he can start a plan to safely get you off the drug .
    Last edited by FRANKRIZZO; 09-19-2016 at 07:21 AM.

Load Metric
    having read your racist little tirade in the other racist thread I just want to say that I hope these pills kill you ever so slowly.

I hope you become a smack junkie and get aids. you're subhuman trash

in case anyone giving you sympathy here wants to remind themselves of the level of racist you are.

from the niggas doing dumb things therad:

I went to the D 3 years ago for a Wings/Bruins game. I had a situation similiar to this as I pulled into a gas station around 845 at night in my rental. While I was.leaving the store after paying, a black man approached me and asked what I needed. I told it is was not looking. It got very aggressive saying he had that butter. I told it again i was not interested. It then proceeded to spit on the car and watch myself. Still to this day I am.surprised it didn't pull a gun.

I love black people, I can't stand fucking n-words. The n-word is a wild animal that procreates at an extremely high level. The n-word should be caged up or killed. No place in society for the n-word. It doesn't belong!!!
    Last edited by LarryLaffer; 09-19-2016 at 09:06 AM.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post
    having read your racist little tirade in the other racist thread I just want to say that I hope these pills kill you ever so slowly.

in case anyone giving you sympathy here wants to remind themselves of the level of racist you are.

I went to the D 3 years ago for a Wings/Bruins game. I had a situation similiar to this as I pulled into a gas station around 845 at night in my rental. While I was.leaving the store after paying, a black man approached me and asked what I needed. I told it is was not looking. It got very aggressive saying he had that butter. I told it again i was not interested. It then proceeded to spit on the car and watch myself. Still to this day I am.surprised it didn't pull a gun.

I love black people, I can't stand fucking n-words. The n-word is a wild animal that procreates at an extremely high level. The n-word should be caged up or killed. No place in society for the n-word. It doesn't belong!!!
    Quiet you fucking filth.
    "I hit that shot because it was a defining moment and when a defining moment comes along, you either define the moment or the moment defines you" Roy "Tin Cup" Mcevoy

Load Metric
    and don't even try and defend that bullshit. seriously, get fucked dude.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric

Quiet you fucking filth.

quiet? sorry, but you want me to respect the wishes of someone who is such a fucking racist, that'd id be willing to die myself to put you out of existence. you and all the rest of the fuckin' white nationalist pederasts out there. I wish we'd declare war on you, because i'd be the first to sign up to kill your nazi ass.

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    and don't even try and defend that bullshit. seriously, get fucked dude.
    Black people > n-words

You like gang banging, pants hanging, rock selling, 6 kids 5 different women, food stamp using n-words?

Thread Information