Page 9 of 40 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: The news the MSM ignores because it does not fit the narrative

Platinum
    Load Metric
    That lil mishap in NYC sure is disappearing fast because it certainly does not fit the MSM's agenda.
    MSN has no mention of it.
    New Yorkers Show Support for Refugees at #JewsforRefugees Assembly
    Name:  jewsforrefugees_group.jpg
Views: 282
Size:  81.1 KB
    Just not in Israel, hmmmm.

No matter what you think of me I ask all gentiles to listen to this from 2:00 min. If there's one vid you watch that i post let it be this.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 12-11-2017 at 05:29 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    There's two words that aren't being discussed and it's literally the root cause of almost every current problem we face. It'll literally destroy mankind if we don't focus on correcting this one problem.
    Citizens United.
    Citizens United
    Citizens United
    Citizens United.
    The end of net neutrality, Citizens United
    The entire MSM peddling pro war, corporate propaganda, Citizens United
    Handing America's Social Security surplus to the billionaires and corporations as a tax cut, Citizens United.
    Failure to address man made climate change, Citizen's United
    Endless wars, Citizens United
    Jew bullshit/Adelson, Saban Soros Wall Street, banks etc, Citizens United
    Opioid crisis, Citizens United
    Shit healthcare system, Citizens United
    Overturn Citizens United
    I like how they got these lists that show how much the ISP's paid each elected rep but don't discuss how this blatant bribery became possible.
    There's only one reason to protest, riot etc. Overturn Citizens United
    Is there a way to bypass the SCOTUS on this, idk.

Is this true? Supposedly Trudeau won't recognize Jer as the cap. of Israel
    Name:  aaba679a943e5c515c3d82027a0f422a439a647e8e4e48f3fb5aafc1b2c1c549.png
Views: 204
Size:  4.31 MB
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 12-12-2017 at 11:26 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    If anyone actually reads FPSs posts and is curious Trudeau is not Muslim. That is a satirical newspaper that published that article. The photos are from some photo op he did with some Muslim group.

I would not be surprised if he publicly denounced Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. There are a lot of Muslims in Canada and their constituency is growing fast due to immigration and higher birthrates. So saying something like that to appease the Muslims would make perfect political sense for him.

I do find it amusing that Muslims are supposedly outraged about the whole Jerusalem thing. Most of these people have not met a Palestinian in their life and either live in or come from countries where Palestinians are not even allowed to go there, much less immigrate. And yet, when it is politically expedient, suddenly the Palestinians are their "brothers in arms" and need to be supported. Total horseshit.

The Muslim people, even more than Westerners, are being completely manipulated by their own media and leaders towards diabolical ends. Most of the problems in the Muslim world come from the failings and corruption of their own leaders, but they are manipulated into supporting these horrible leaders through anti-Israel propaganda. Oldest propaganda trick in the book. Create an external enemy to focus on so you ignore the shortcoming of your own horrible leaders/regimes and support them.

The Palestinian/Israeli conflict is simply a regional conflict about control of local resources. It is not a religious crusade, although minority groups on both sides do see and promote it as such. And like I said before, no Muslim countries have any interest in genuinely helping Palestinian people (if they did, they would be working more towards resettling them and helping build their economy rather than just giving them weapons to keep the conflict going) and very few allow any of them in their country. They are simply a political tool to use for their own PR ends.

Comments

tony bagadonuts: Well stated

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    If anyone actually reads FPSs posts and is curious Trudeau is not Muslim. That is a satirical newspaper that published that article. The photos are from some photo op he did with some Muslim group.

I would not be surprised if he publicly denounced Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. There are a lot of Muslims in Canada and their constituency is growing fast due to immigration and higher birthrates. So saying something like that to appease the Muslims would make perfect political sense for him.

I do find it amusing that Muslims are supposedly outraged about the whole Jerusalem thing. Most of these people have not met a Palestinian in their life and either live in or come from countries where Palestinians are not even allowed to go there, much less immigrate. And yet, when it is politically expedient, suddenly the Palestinians are their "brothers in arms" and need to be supported. Total horseshit.

The Muslim people, even more than Westerners, are being completely manipulated by their own media and leaders towards diabolical ends. Most of the problems in the Muslim world come from the failings and corruption of their own leaders, but they are manipulated into supporting these horrible leaders through anti-Israel propaganda. Oldest propaganda trick in the book. Create an external enemy to focus on so you ignore the shortcoming of your own horrible leaders/regimes and support them.

The Palestinian/Israeli conflict is simply a regional conflict about control of local resources. It is not a religious crusade, although minority groups on both sides do see and promote it as such. And like I said before, no Muslim countries have any interest in genuinely helping Palestinian people (if they did, they would be working more towards resettling them and helping build their economy rather than just giving them weapons to keep the conflict going) and very few allow any of them in their country. They are simply a political tool to use for their own PR ends.
    Are you Jewish? Palestinians have a lot of valid points and they continually are screwed by settlers/war brought to their homes. Sure Palestinians could do nothing, but that shit is not about to stop. Certain types of jews think they are entitled to the houses/lands of Palestinians due to actual *horseshit* reasons. Standing up for Palestianians in general doesn't seem like horseshit. Israel is a racist state like few others.

But yea, I don't read FPS's posts. I give people a bit of time and read their claims and once they start repeating too much nonsense I tune them out.

Comments

FPS_Russia: No wonder you're so uninformed, Isr/Pal next gen Jewish swindle. How much foreign aid for those kids throwing rocks hahahahha. If Jews quit being racist the problem would be solved.

Load Metric
    TRUMP 2024!

Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkdowndonedied View Post

Are you Jewish? Palestinians have a lot of valid points and they continually are screwed by settlers/war brought to their homes. Sure Palestinians could do nothing, but that shit is not about to stop. Certain types of jews think they are entitled to the houses/lands of Palestinians due to actual *horseshit* reasons. Standing up for Palestianians in general doesn't seem like horseshit. Israel is a racist state like few others.

But yea, I don't read FPS's posts. I give people a bit of time and read their claims and once they start repeating too much nonsense I tune them out.
    I was born Jewish. I don't practice Judaism or support Israel de facto out of some religious allegiance. That being said, there are tons of similar conflicts to the Israeli/Palestinian one going on right now, most of which have way worst human rights abuses on both sides. For example, see Syria or Kurds in Iraq. You can just look at just the Muslim world and probably find 10 worst conflicts, where Muslims are the ones that are inflicting the human rights abuses and the victims in most cases. Yet no Muslim can give a flying fuck. There is no Muslim solidarity/brotherhood. No other Muslim country gives a flying fuck about the Palestinians, except where it is politically expedient. It is all bullshit.

Historically, there have been thousands of instances where one people has displaced another, and no-one is asking anyone to give any land back. Many of the Middle Eastern Jews living in Israel right now left their historical homelands (Iran, Iraq, etc.) in fear due to the political climate, and aint nobody telling whoever took their land it is an unlawful occupation. And we already know what happened to the European Jews. Aint nobody offering them any right of return. If you are so concerned with injustice to displaced people go to the closest Indian (feather) reservation, find a homeless Indian and give them everything you own. Until then, spare me the sanctimony.

Yet we are obsessed with the Israel conflict and every Muslim in the world is supposed to unite under Erdogan to come to the aid of their Muslim brothers and resist the evil Israeli occupation? Why. Pure bullshit manipulation and propaganda.

Comments

Tellafriend: Indeed, but the sheep are too brainwashed and dumb to know any different

Gold
    Load Metric

I was born Jewish. I don't practice Judaism or support Israel de facto out of some religious allegiance. That being said, there are tons of similar conflicts to the Israeli/Palestinian one going on right now, most of which have way worst human rights abuses on both sides. For example, see Syria or Kurds in Iraq. You can just look at just the Muslim world and probably find 10 worst conflicts, where Muslims are the ones that are inflicting the human rights abuses and the victims in most cases. Yet no Muslim can give a flying fuck. There is no Muslim solidarity/brotherhood. No other Muslim country gives a flying fuck about the Palestinians, except where it is politically expedient. It is all bullshit.

Historically, there have been thousands of instances where one people has displaced another, and no-one is asking anyone to give any land back. Many of the Middle Eastern Jews living in Israel right now left their historical homelands (Iran, Iraq, etc.) in fear due to the political climate, and aint nobody telling whoever took their land it is an unlawful occupation. If you are so concerned with injustice to displaced people go to the closest Indian (feather) reservation, find a homeless Indian and give them everything you own. Until then, spare me the sanctimony.

Yet we are obsessed with the Israel conflict and every Muslim in the world is supposed to unite under Erdogan to come to the aid of their Muslim brothers and resist the evil Israeli occupation? Why. Pure bullshit manipulation and propaganda.
    Well your view made me think you are jewish. I suspect you do have biases. Rare that people cop to them. No one has 100% self awareness.

It isn't about past issues, it is that Israel is still doing it with no intention of stopping. The US needs to stop giving Israel anything.

Syria may have been worst, but it hasn't been dragging on for decades. Israel has no interest in behaving. I expect more from israel? Is that where I'm wrong? You're saying they're no better than syria's regime? Harsh.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Also, don't kid yourself the Palestinians (the people in charge at least, I am sure plenty of individual people would like an end to the conflict) are interested in any kind of peace. They are not interested in any 2 state solution, 1 state solution, nothing where Israel exists at all. And they will never agree to any terms. It is all completely insincere political maneuvering. The see Western guilt as a weakness, and they are exploiting it to the fullest.

At least Israel is honest about what they want. They want a Jewish nation of Israel with the best land and defensible borders and Jerusalem. And they are unilaterally moving to make this a reality. You can agree or disagree whether they should have this and their methods for doing so. You can object to them existing at all. But at least we know where they stand. The Palestinians (and the foreign agents really pulling the strings) for their part are horrible bad faith actors, who are completely insincere about their objectives.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Historically, there have been thousands of instances where one people has displaced another, and no-one is asking anyone to give any land back. Many of the Middle Eastern Jews living in Israel right now left their historical homelands (Iran, Iraq, etc.) in fear due to the political climate, and aint nobody telling whoever took their land it is an unlawful occupation. If you are so concerned with injustice to displaced people go to the closest Indian (feather) reservation, find a homeless Indian and give them everything you own. Until then, spare me the sanctimony.

Well your view made me think you are jewish. I suspect you do have biases. Rare that people cop to them. No one has 100% self awareness.

It isn't about past issues, it is that Israel is still doing it with no intention of stopping. The US needs to stop giving Israel anything.

Syria may have been worst, but it hasn't been dragging on for decades. Israel has no interest in behaving. I expect more from israel? Is that where I'm wrong? You're saying they're no better than syria's regime? Harsh.

You don't know jack shit about what is going on in Syria or how long it has been going on or all the horrible shit that has been done to people there. Because the media doesn't want you to know. The media wants you and everyone else to focus on Israel, Israel, Israel and be completely blind to the reality of the world we live in or the ridiculous hypocrisy and double standards. Why the fuck shouldn't we hold everyone else to the same standards we hold Israel. That sounds a lot like paternal racism to me. Sounds a lot like you are saying, "Everyone else is just brown and black and yellow people, they can't help themselves, not like us white people, we know better"

Like I said, your sanctimony is completely fake. You have no interest in righting any wrongs, either past or present. You are just a clueless puppet heeding your propaganda masters.

Also, if you think my opinion on this or any matter is touting some Jewish line, you are completely clueless. The people I argue the most with and disagree the most with are the liberal Jews like DirtyB.

I am not even arguing Israel is right. They are not any more in the right than the 30 other conflicts going on right now that are just as bad. I am arguing our obsession with Israel is completely manipulative propaganda and bullshit, and the Palestinians (and the rest of the Muslim world) are bad faith actors who are just preying on Western white guilt and in turn being manipulated by their own corrupt power brokers towards their own ends.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Like I said, go find an Indian. Give them everything you own and apologize for your occupation of their rightful homeland and the horrible abuses your people have committed over the past 300 years. Then come to me and talk about how other people should behave ethically.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Name:  fsUuTSzrkfFfFqAY0xCqGmCBN9GmIeezkjabkPFP7KI.png
Views: 218
Size:  36.8 KB

Look at this list. And you are trying to make some kind of argument the Syrian conflict isn't as bad. You should apologize. Just admit it, you had no clue all these conflicts were going on and how many people were dying, and how little the Israel-Palestinian conflict is in the grand scheme of things.

Seriously, look at that list again. Muslims are the aggressors and the victims in almost all those conflicts, and we are supposed to believe the conflict with Israel is the most pressing, horrible thing going on in the Muslim world right now, and Muslims have some sort of justification to be morally outraged by the conflict. What a joke.

Time to get woke IMO.

Load Metric
    Also, don't kid yourself the Palestinians (the people in charge at least, I am sure plenty of individual people would like an end to the conflict) are interested in any kind of peace. They are not interested in any 2 state solution, 1 state solution, nothing where Israel exists at all. And they will never agree to any terms. It is all completely insincere political maneuvering. The see Western guilt as a weakness, and they are exploiting it to the fullest.

At least Israel is honest about what they want. They want a Jewish nation of Israel with the best land and defensible borders and Jerusalem. And they are unilaterally moving to make this a reality. You can agree or disagree whether they should have this and their methods for doing so. You can object to them existing at all. But at least we know where they stand. The Palestinians (and the foreign agents really pulling the strings) for their part are horrible bad faith actors, who are completely insincere about their objectives.

Bro - you make too much sense for these fools. You are going to hurt their little brains.

Never forget:

Name:  Ken2.jpg
Views: 234
Size:  8.1 KB

Gold
    Load Metric

Look at this list. And you are trying to make some kind of argument the Syrian conflict isn't as bad. You should apologize. Just admit it, you had no clue all these conflicts were going on and how many people were dying, and how little the Israel-Palestinian conflict is in the grand scheme of things.

Seriously, look at that list again. Muslims are the aggressors and the victims in almost all those conflicts, and we are supposed to believe the conflict with Israel is the most pressing, horrible thing going on in the Muslim world right now, and Muslims have some sort of justification to be morally outraged by the conflict. What a joke.

Time to get woke IMO.

Looks like you have spent all the good points you might have had. You have been fed jewish propaganda but claim to have some understanding of the truth no one else does.

You simplify the media as one monolithic thing. OOOOOK. This isn't russia.

You will continue to repeat jewish propaganda as the US is played by Israel. Blah blah. Clueless. All your ranting is ranting about absolutes and appealing to some bs authority. Like I said, I'll let you and fps continue on.

Gold
    Load Metric
    And holy shit you are triggered by this shit? Why so defensive. The settlers continue doing their thing and it will just add to the instability of the whole region and we will have to deal with it. Fuck off.

It is beyond amazing how you take an absolute moral high ground because other places are worse. I was wrong. You are a moron.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Since you never actually addressed any point I made, I will accept your concession on this argument.

I have made no position to high moral ground. I am not giving any Indian anything because 300 years ago some white dude took everything from them. Neither are you. But I am also not telling someone 10,000 miles away what their moral obligation is based on some shit that went down 70 years ago when they weren't even alive. You are.

I am also not going to be obsessed with one minor regional conflict over all the others, and hold one tiny group to a higher standard because some of them have low melanin content, just because the media wants me too. You are.
    Last edited by ErickAA; 12-12-2017 at 06:03 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Time to get woke IMO.

Looks like you have spent all the good points you might have had. You have been fed jewish propaganda but claim to have some understanding of the truth no one else does.

You will continue to repeat jewish propaganda as the US is played by Israel. Blah blah. Clueless. All your ranting is ranting about absolutes and appealing to some bs authority. Like I said, I'll let you and fps continue on.
    What Jewish propaganda am I repeating? Jewish propaganda is actually trying to justify their position morally. I am not doing that. I am saying the world is a big bad place and a lot of bad shit is happening everywhere. And I am not going to obsess on one minor conflict and believe the outrage from the Muslim and Western world over what is going on in Israel is sincere in one iota.

Maybe you should take another look at that graph and look at all the conflicts going on that have killed and displaced a hell of a lot more people than the Israel one, and spread some of your moral outrage and indignation around. I am guessing you don't have any strong moral position over what is going on in Yemen or Sudan.

Gold
    Load Metric

What Jewish propaganda am I repeating? Jewish propaganda is actually trying to justify their position morally. I am not doing that. I am saying the world is a big bad place and a lot of bad shit is happening everywhere. And I am not going to obsess on one minor conflict and believe the outrage from the Muslim and Western world over what is going on in Israel is sincere in one iota.

Maybe you should take another look at that graph and look at all the conflicts going on that have killed and displaced a hell of a lot more people than the Israel one, and spread some of your moral outrage and indignation around. I am guessing you don't have any strong moral position over what is going on in Yemen or Sudan.
    The difference is Israel is seen as our legitimate ally. I don't care about the others as much for largely the reasons you give. It isn't that hard.

In addition, I never said tons of people die in the Israel/Palestianian conflict. It has however been going on for decades through regimes of democracy.

Am I wrong? Is Israel just as shit as the Muslim world? That's your position ?

Platinum
    Load Metric

The difference is Israel is seen as our legitimate ally. I don't care about the others as much for largely the reasons you give. It isn't that hard.

In addition, I never said tons of people die in the Israel/Palestianian conflict. It has however been going on for decades through regimes of democracy.

Am I wrong? Is Israel just as shit as the Muslim world? That's your position ?

LOL. Lets be real. You are not some great American patriot that is concerned with the moral integrity of all our "legitimate allies," whatever the fuck that means. Saudia Arabia is our ally too. I am guessing you don't have a strong moral position on their human rights abuses.

You care you Israel, because the white guilt media machine wants you to care about it for their ends, not yours. And you don't care about the other shit going on because they don't want you to.

Maybe there is a lot of shit going on everywhere, and a lot of it is hell of a lot worse than Israel. Like I said, you want to clean up some shit and right some wrongs and make the world a better place you don't need to concern yourself with what is going on to brown people 10,000 miles away. Go to the nearest Indian reservation, hand some brown guy your car and house keys and apologize for the wrongs your people have been committing for 300 years. That is over 4X as long as what has been going on in Israel, if timeline is a big concern for you. Just think about it, the chance to personally right 300 years of wrong. Think of how great and moral that would make you feel.

Load Metric
    MORE LIKE GOY MOORE STAY WOKE AMERICA

Thread Information