Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: 3 years you devote your life to her, love, support, raise her kids (what's your play here)

Load Metric

3 years you devote your life to her, love, support, raise her kids (what's your play here)

Obviously I know Domestic Violence is the wrong answer.....

So.. i'm asking a bunch of you poker minds, so called 'critical thinkers' here what is your best fucking play here!

Comments

handicapme: You

Load Metric
    Move the fuck on

Comments

Crowe Diddly: harsh, but /thread

Jayjami: This

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post

So.. i'm asking a bunch of you poker minds, so called 'critical thinkers' here what is your best fucking play here!
    I don't understand the question.

What is the problem with the relationship?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

You spend 3 years with this woman, when we met she had a 3 month old baby, who is now 3.5.... She also had twin 5 year olds (now 8) and we were so close, we moved in together immediately. That led to everyday me helping raise her girls, her and I were so happy for so long. Her ex the baby's dad has split bc he was beating her. Her never came after me, he knew I was raising his baby. Whether it was because he couldn't afford to or just didn't care that doesn't matter.

We lived together for the past 3 years, the 3 year old im the only guy she knows and she thinks im her father which is important because these recent erratic decisions are so weird She met a guy who I didn't have a clue about ,and her mother and father and I still talk. The last 2 months were different, she was on her phone all day everyday and I argued with her about it (facebook messenger), but I never did the thing most guys maybe should do... Look at your girls messages, because sometimes id bet there is some guy in there courting her. I had no clue this was even going on, it totally came by surprise and we lived together, took care of her 3 girls together, like my own I dont understand how a person can be so evil.

I am going to be smart about this, and there is much much more then this but I have to go slowly, ill reply with more after you all respond to this much please
    I care about them little girls because heres a teaser **guys shes with has very serious charges against a child** (ill link it later if its legal)

Comments

handicapme: Are

theSMARTESTLIBERALalive: More proof that in the game of life, women are the rake.
    Last edited by garrett; 05-10-2019 at 12:05 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

You spend 3 years with this woman, when we met she had a 3 month old baby, who is now 3.5.... She also had twin 5 year olds (now 8) and we were so close, we moved in together immediately. That led to everyday me helping raise her girls, her and I were so happy for so long. Her ex the baby's dad has split bc he was beating her. Her never came after me, he knew I was raising his baby. Whether it was because he couldn't afford to or just didn't care that doesn't matter.

We lived together for the past 3 years, the 3 year old im the only guy she knows and she thinks im her father which is important because these recent erratic decisions are so weird She met a guy who I didn't have a clue about ,and her mother and father and I still talk. The last 2 months were different, she was on her phone all day everyday and I argued with her about it (facebook messenger), but I never did the thing most guys maybe should do... Look at your girls messages, because sometimes id bet there is some guy in there courting her. I had no clue this was even going on, it totally came by surprise and we lived together, took care of her 3 girls together, like my own I dont understand how a person can be so evil.

I am going to be smart about this, and there is much much more then this but I have to go slowly, ill reply with more after you all respond to this much please
    I care about them little girls because heres a teaser **guys shes with has very serious charges against a child** (ill link it later if its legal)
    GTFO and run for the hills ... you can't make a hoe a housewife

Comments

thesidedish: best move by far. good luck garrett's brain defeating his heart & dick

MumblesBadly: :this

Load Metric
    A straightjacket will stop her constant texting.

Comments

BCR: This one was snuck in there and I somehow missed it.

splitthis: Lol

Inaugural Spring Classic Champion HoodedN's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Are we sure domestic violence isn't the answer?

Comments

gauchojake: rofl

JACKDANIELS: UH OH
    #ToddsPlan

Load Metric
    I assumed the story was going to be some variation of what you eventually said, hence my advice. You have zero rights, but also zero responsibility which given their age is a break however fond of them you may be. She’s the mother. If she’s a classless pig, they’ll be raised by a classless pig with all the generational dysfunction to look forward to. You aren’t going to save them from her bad choices. She is done with you and she’s moved on and you’ll have to or end up in a bad spot. You don’t exactly have a flawless past. You don’t want to get into a pissing match that you’ll lose. What her parents or anyone else care about is irrelevant for the most part. It’s their job to monitor her involvement with this guy if he has a history of weird kid shit. It’s their grandchildren.

Fuck around and she’ll be saying you touched her daughters and you’ll find yourself in a much worse spot. Just move the fuck on.

Comments

tigerpiper: Truf rep

gimmick:

Tellafriend: Solid advice here Gare

JACKDANIELS: /THREAD

jacosta24: THIS

LegalizeMeth: its hard to hear, but 1000% this

nunbeater: this nigga know

Jayjami: Solid

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Buy her a Boa Constrictor. I hear they are all the rage these days

Comments

Tellafriend: Haha

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    I assumed the story was going to be some variation of what you eventually said, hence my advice. You have zero rights, but also zero responsibility which given their age is a break however fond of them you may be. She’s the mother. If she’s a classless pig, they’ll be raised by a classless pig with all the generational dysfunction to look forward to. You aren’t going to save them from her bad choices. She is done with you and she’s moved on and you’ll have to or end up in a bad spot. You don’t exactly have a flawless past. You don’t want to get into a pissing match that you’ll lose. What her parents or anyone else care about is irrelevant for the most part. It’s their job to monitor her involvement with this guy if he has a history of weird kid shit. It’s their grandchildren.

Fuck around and she’ll be saying you touched her daughters and you’ll find yourself in a much worse spot. Just move the fuck on.
    it feels like 3 years wasted.. I was used because she knew I was a good man, and so she knew I was taking good care of her girls. It hurts because I thought her and I were going to make it, over the long-run. You know I left poker, the forums for her and so maybe I just brought this here because I didnt do anything but love her and those girls as my own. Im so mad at myself, and im an intelligent guy, its liek she used me ,she used me fo rmy love, my heart my intelligence and for nothing.

So many thoughts are going through my head, but I care, I care about her kids who dont understand their mother is making irrational decisions and they deserve better... Her mother and I are talking, she knows, we are good, and on the same page its like this guy cast a spell over her, and I dont know what my next move is. Honestly I want to hurt him...

Comments

handicapme: A

sah_24: dude lol, you can't make a hoe, a housewife

Muck Ficon: Shut up Garrett

Load Metric
    OK PFA, im taking a big risk here, but since he was convicted of aggravated child abuse, and actually the original charge was Rape of a chil (6 years old) and imo, hes a child molester. The only reason, if you read that article he was able to plead to the aggravated child abuse, is because the parents of the kid who it happened too, didnt let her take the stand against him. He got off, wel he didnt get off, but he didnt get LIFE because that little girls parents didnt want to traumatize her further. I understand that, but its lef tthis gross pig out on our streets. And now somehow hes involved himself in my world...

This is him-

https://www.dailycommercial.com/news...apes-jail-time

Comments

handicapme: Dumb

JimmyG_415: He is a child rapist, molester sounds less evil.

Load Metric
    I think you all know im a talented poker player and ive ben in trouble, i dont want no trouble, but Im so hurt and confused how this could happen. I poured my love into her and the girls, its not fair to them little girls. They are so innocent, they know there real dad isnt in their life, and it breaks my heart. They asked me after 2 years can we call you dad, but with that the one said, we know who are dad is and since hes not in out life and you are, can we call you our dad... That hurts me... You have no clue, these little girls just want a fatehr figure, and I was giving that to them. Now its so crazy, its uh.. Its so unstable.

Comments

handicapme: Fuck

Diamond
    Load Metric
    chick is a trainwreck and can't help herself from making bad decisions. its a compliment that she's ditching u cuz ur not enough of a pos WELL DONE

Load Metric
    You should def run for the hills.

But this guy she's banging behind your back raped a kid under 12...what the fuck. Be a sneaky fucker, figure out his exact terms of probation and get him locked up. You don't want him moving into your old spot with 3 young children.

Load Metric
    Please move on and leave her. BCR is spot on. You will only get more and more fucked here and given your mental illness and inability to control yourself this will only end in a bad way if you don'. Stop thinking about the kids and think about your wellbeing. Leave her you dumb fuck, please? You will end up in jail again if you stay.

Also, SHUT UP GARRETT.
    "I GOT NO TOE"

#FreeFluffler #FreeThisGuyIsCreepy #lockupGarrett

Load Metric
    OK PFA, im taking a big risk here, but since he was convicted of aggravated child abuse, and actually the original charge was Rape of a chil (6 years old) and imo, hes a child molester. The only reason, if you read that article he was able to plead to the aggravated child abuse, is because the parents of the kid who it happened too, didnt let her take the stand against him. He got off, wel he didnt get off, but he didnt get LIFE because that little girls parents didnt want to traumatize her further. I understand that, but its lef tthis gross pig out on our streets. And now somehow hes involved himself in my world...

This is him-

https://www.dailycommercial.com/news...apes-jail-time

This is worse than I expected, but ultimately up to her family to monitor. I can understand how sick this is, but distance yourself from the situation. If you feel compelled to talk about their welfare, do it through her parents. You don’t want a girl/mother who would fall for this guy. I don’t care what bs he fed her. Just get away from her. You’ll end up in jail over this situation, in some form of manner, if you stay involved.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

But this guy she's banging behind your back raped a kid under 12...what the fuck. Be a sneaky fucker, figure out his exact terms of probation and get him locked up. You don't want him moving into your old spot with 3 young children.
    Alex Rocha and I have known one another so far back, before he ever made a dime, he ised to sleep on my couch at Rutgers-Newark... But hey you seem to think im a piece of shit, you are soo wrong.

It is probably one of the things you and I have agreed upon, and honestly im humiliated, but I was able to share that with you all because it is public record.

Im done, on so many levels, and you should talk to Alex Rocha and ask him about Josh (Rutgers Newark)... Alex and I were friends before she made them scores hes really talented player. He deserves... anyway I only gave you that carrot so you know, and when you talk to Alex hell let you know.. OI have never asked Alex Rocha for a stake, because unless you can make your own money in the game you dont belong there.. So I guess I dont belong.

Alex Rocha is the pro, if I go to Vegas and I get MTT strat from, its gonna be Alex.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

You're an insider but Alex Rocha and I are close... Believe in yourself.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    This will not end well lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post
    Please move on and leave her. BCR is spot on. You will only get more and more fucked here and given your mental illness and inability to control yourself this will only end in a bad way if you don'. Stop thinking about the kids and think about your wellbeing. Leave her you dumb fuck, please? You will end up in jail again if you stay.

Also, SHUT UP GARRETT.
    Handicapme while you have been this insignificant person who just reads this board, and wants people to think you matter. Ill promise you handicap-me, you are insignificant. Alex Rocha and I used to play underground poker game sin New York City, before he was even 21.. He is a worl;d class player now, but hey what are you fucker. You just do your thing in life, if you believe in your ability then practice your craft....

Handicapme lets put some money on the line

Thread Information