Page 46 of 124 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone want to shop at Target in Minneapolis today? (George Floyd police brutality death)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    breaking into gun stores is insurrection 101. case in point, look up how many white supremacist groups got their start by breaking into gun stores / pawn shops to arm themselves with untraceable weapons, then used them to rob banks, armored cars, etc.
    ROFL, SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING DON LEMON WOULD PARROT

Platinum
    Load Metric
    breaking into gun stores is insurrection 101. case in point, look up how many white supremacist groups got their start by breaking into gun stores / pawn shops to arm themselves with untraceable weapons, then used them to rob banks, armored cars, etc.
    Did they do it days into nationwide riots where many people are now protecting their businesses at night?

Anyhow, way to slide some white supremacist rhetoric into a thread highlighting how dangerous the far left is, classic atine.

White supremacists are pieces of shit, doesn't change the fact that the left is burning the country to the ground.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Did they do it days into nationwide riots where many people are now protecting their businesses at night?

Anyhow, way to slide some white supremacist rhetoric into a thread highlighting how dangerous the far left is, classic atine.

White supremacists are pieces of shit, doesn't change the fact that the left is burning the country to the ground.
    PREACH

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    after sleeping, I have switched back to authoritarian but I do want sonatine and blake to know that a part of me is uncomfortable with it

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post
    Still luling that the $90,000 a year police officer had $470,000 in mortgages with a vacation home and nobody is asking any questions.

Only two options...

1. Him or his wife come from money
    2. Officer was involved in some shady shit

He wasn't the responding officer to the scene but came sometime after the fact, after he had already been restrained....seems like somebody should at least ask some questions about how they knew each other and what the officer had been up to. At least close the gaps so I don't have to be paranoid that we aren't getting the full story.

Also, we are about to see real-time video game stupidity play out if this shit spills into residential neighborhoods. In every video game shotguns are massively under powered and everyone uses ARs and hand guns. These kids are about to find out that video games aren't real. First time somebody pops off 5 rounds of buckshot versus one hand gun, and drops 20 looters in 10 seconds, some kid is going to go, "but shotguns suck!"
    $90k per year might be his base salary based his rank and tenure. With regular overtime (which the union help those with seniority get first), he could easily make $125k-$150k per year. And that doesn’t include extra pay from working off the job doing security, which for some gigs can be a sweet deal.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post
    Still luling that the $90,000 a year police officer had $470,000 in mortgages with a vacation home and nobody is asking any questions.

Only two options...

1. Him or his wife come from money
    2. Officer was involved in some shady shit

He wasn't the responding officer to the scene but came sometime after the fact, after he had already been restrained....seems like somebody should at least ask some questions about how they knew each other and what the officer had been up to. At least close the gaps so I don't have to be paranoid that we aren't getting the full story.

Also, we are about to see real-time video game stupidity play out if this shit spills into residential neighborhoods. In every video game shotguns are massively under powered and everyone uses ARs and hand guns. These kids are about to find out that video games aren't real. First time somebody pops off 5 rounds of buckshot versus one hand gun, and drops 20 looters in 10 seconds, some kid is going to go, "but shotguns suck!"
    $90k per year might be his base salary based his rank and tenure. With regular overtime (which the union help those with seniority get first), he could easily make $125k-$150k per year. And that doesn’t include extra pay from working off the job doing security, which for some gigs can be a sweet deal.
    You Americans don’t know how good you have it. 500k barely buys you a home in Canada. We were ore approved for just under a 1 million dollar mortgage. No way I’m spending that much on a house though

Comments

MumblesBadly: Yeah, but that’s in Canadian dollars. So, there’s that.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post

You Americans don’t know how good you have it. 500k barely buys you a home in Canada. We were ore approved for just under a 1 million dollar mortgage. No way I’m spending that much on a house though
    Bottomset, is that you?

Load Metric

It started in big cities and has expanded EVERYWHERE. I can't believe how much money houses are selling for around here.

I know the super low interest rates help with payments but jesus who wants to pay 800k for a new house with no yard? In a small town?!

Load Metric

but "free" healthcare AMIRIGHT

LOL CANADA

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

LOL CANADA
    YOU JELLY

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

It started in big cities and has expanded EVERYWHERE. I can't believe how much money houses are selling for around here.

I know the super low interest rates help with payments but jesus who wants to pay 800k for a new house with no yard? In a small town?!
    Yes and even with 2 percent interest you will be paying 100k-250k interest fees in 25 years.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post

havent they been robbing homes in washington or was that fake news. I mean if you have the balls to try to rob a gun store, then i dont know what to tell you
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post

maybe ill be wrong, but just don't see it ending like that...

don't think the guys stirring up all the shit are willing to "die for the cause" so to speak...just like BCR said, you go into suburbia, you don't know who the hell has what...he said himself he has a cache of weapons in his home...just don't see these guys wanting to go into an environment where they'd be sitting ducks being picked off by people daring them to destroy their property...
    I don’t know, they seem pretty fuckin stupid don’t they? The story above regarding people breaking into a gun store comes to mind. That’s probably the last place you should try to break into and hope nobody is home.

Stupid is as stupid does.
    agreed...but in every mass of people there are gonna be those who are in the special ed group who will actually do really stupid shit like trying to rob a gun store...

I think that the general population of these people aint willing to "die for the cause"...I haven't caught every bit of news on this but the snippets Ive seen seem to indicate that...I mean there was that chick in santa monica, I believe, who stood in front of a store and the looters backed down from her...and yes there are other vids that show people getting lit up...but again think the general population is more towards the former than the latter...especially when you get into the great unknown of who has an arsenal in their house and who doesn't...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

LOL CANADA
    YOU JELLY
    yeah I'm jelly we have the best healthcare in the world and I'm insured.

LOL CANADIANS

Load Metric
    please help....Would you post some keywords to search by?

all i am getting is Operation Fast and Furious

thanks
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post

thanks

the one that comes to mind first is The Order.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

thanks
    does sonatine ever provide a source?

you're supposed to just believe his nancy pelosi bullshit

Load Metric
    Fake news
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric

thanks
    does sonatine ever provide a source?

you're supposed to just believe his nancy pelosi bullshit
    yes, he provided a group named "the Order"....was informative -- I hadn't heard of these 11 ultra right wing men even though their story has been out there for over 30 years when they were all convicted and their group broken up
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Platinum
    Load Metric

Comments

gut: lulz

Tellafriend: That’s hilarious

Load Metric
    every single liberal cuckboy on this site (sloppy Joe, jimmyg, MumblesBadly, sonatine, and plenty more) is a hypocrite for bashing people who actually DID PEACEFULLY PROTEST against the lock down and were called killers, dumb fucks, white supremacists, Trump supporters, irresponsible and on and on, but have yet to call out these rioters and looters, anarchists and antifa for "gathering" not "social distancing" groups of more than 10, your hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Sad!

Thread Information