Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So Sonny gets sent to Retard Siberia but Mumbles is simply allowed to quietly destroy the board?

Load Metric

So Sonny gets sent to Retard Siberia but Mumbles is simply allowed to quietly destroy the board?

Please explain, because seriously the only difference between Sonny and Mumbles is that Sonny was vaguely creative.

Comments

sah_24: Not many time would I agree with the tine but this is one !

DJ_Chaps: STFU RETARD
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Please explain, because seriously the only difference between Sonny and Mumbles is that Sonny was vaguely creative.

Load Metric
    Is Larry Laffer a dupe?

I know this is harsh but I have wondered.

The criticism is that these characters seek to educate instead of offering an original opinion or idea.

nobody comes here for the purpose of learning anything. for the most part our expectations are satisfied in this regard.

This ain't the public library.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 06-08-2016 at 11:29 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Is Larry Laffer a dupe?

No, He is a local guy here in Chicago. Bike Messenger and 1/2 NL enthusiast.

Comments

Sanlmar: Extend my apology

Load Metric
    Tine,

Have I posted in your TV threads? Or sports betting threads of late? Or half a dozen other threads on subjects I don't give a crap about?

Also, Druff believes in and supports free speech, except when a chronically obsessed narcissistic alcoholic hater makes post after post of derisive comments towards him. I don't do that. Not towards anyone. And I'm not a scammer. So quit your teenage-drama-queen-who-just-went-on-her-period bitching!

As for others who chime in with the Tinester on this matter...

Name:  image.gif
Views: 595
Size:  301.0 KB

Just kidding! I love you all! So, so much! (Heart emoticons)

Comments

sah_24: No one including your parents loves you . . .

WeedAndPoker: Keep doing ur thing

big dick: I love you mumbles

wrenchjockey: History will show that you earned this tomato.

The_Lurker: I hate you mumbles

Muck Ficon: Time to shut it down

rum dick: history is written by the winners and you sir are a winner

DJ_Chaps: ^ EVERY RED IS BY A TOOLBOX
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 06-08-2016 at 12:08 PM.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Is Larry Laffer a dupe?

The criticism is that these characters seek to educate instead of offering an original opinion or idea.

nobody comes here for the purpose of learning anything. for the most part our expectations are satisfied in this regard.

This ain't the public library.
    San,

I've generally found that you naturally try to evaluate stuff I post here. You may disagree with what I say, and are possibly biased because you perceive me to be an egghead. But I understand that perspective given your career versus the legions of academic finance types who you've prolly heard preaching about "efficient" markets. (I *used* to be one of them!).

But some posters on here seem insufferably consumed with believing they are founts of superhuman knowledge. And when I sense such hubris, I often jump in to the attempt to educate them. But, alas. I've realized the mostly senselessness of that endeavor. As summarized by this graphic:

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 634
Size:  178.3 KB

But that doesn't mean I won't still have giggles poking fun at the excessively hubristic here. Including myself when I notice it. Because unlike most people, I'm not afraid of admitting when I'm wrong. But take a special pleasure in twisting the nipples of the excessively proud who can't bring themselves to do so.

Speaking of which... I absolutely *loved* the scene in "Best of Enemies" this pic is from. *LOVED* it!

Views: 586
Size:  144.0 KB

(Vidal was brilliant!)

Comments

sah_24: Full retard . . .
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 06-08-2016 at 01:31 PM.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Mumbles, this role you see yourself in is not needed here. Truly. Please reinvent.

Comments

Crowe Diddly: 20/20 vision rep

Tellafriend: no, just leave, quietly.

Load Metric
Views: 431
Size:  46.1 KB

Comments

MumblesBadly: Hmmm... Not exactly a trustworthy image...
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntmissioner View Post
    Mumbles, this role you see yourself in is not needed here. Truly. Please reinvent.
Views: 496
Size:  74.2 KB

And "reinventing" myself, or going away, would be changing myself. So...

Name:  image.gif
Views: 478
Size:  1.49 MB

Meaning, accept that I will post here. Because I do, at times, add decent content. And I enjoy doing so. And I'm not breaking the rules.

But if my posting, and sense of humor, bothers you, just ignore them. It's called self-control. Exercise it. Or don't. The choice is yours.

Comments

The_Lurker: please go away, I will pay you
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 06-08-2016 at 03:34 PM.

Load Metric
    you changed when you went into a wendy's bathroom to shave your head for attention, so why not do us all a solid and change again into a fucking corpse.

Comments

Muck Ficon: LOL

ToasterOven: ouch

MumblesBadly: Hah! The jokes on you! (It wasn't a Wendy's!)

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    you changed when you went into a wendy's bathroom to shave your head for attention, so why not do us all a solid and change again into a fucking corpse.
    And somehow your posts here aren't to draw attention to yourself? Please! Your just still sore that... Alright. I won't mention it this time.

Fuck it! Your ego needs another body check.

Views: 504
Size:  102.7 KB

Views: 497
Size:  41.6 KB

Views: 510
Size:  63.4 KB

Views: 567
Size:  104.4 KB

And I am still waiting for you to tell us by when Bitcoin will be trading below $100 for at least a month. Next month? Next year? Two years from now? Five? Ten? When??? When will bitcoin actually be "donkdown"? Your audience awaits your sage prediction!

Or.... And this is option that is always open to you... Admit that you don't know. It will be step forward in your personal growth that you will thank me for sometime down the line.

(You're welcome in advance.)

Load Metric
    Mumbles is just horrible. There isn't any way around it. He's not even polarizing. He just sucks. Hated by all. Scores of humans wish death on him daily.

Load Metric
    I've largely ignored Mumbles. Like, I don't read his posts,so he doesn't bother me much.

But does this fucking 18-wheeling meth-mouthed pseudo-intellectual Google-ninja Rube not grasp that Micon lost a shit ton of "money" from the high point of bitcoin to where they are now.

Micon gave me like 5 bitcoin on seals when they where @ $5. That Jew must of had a ton of them to be giving them out like I saw him doing. Not sure how long it took, but I remember wishing i hadn't treated it like monopoly money and spewing it on seals when they hit like $1600 or something, I may be wrong. But that's all besides the point.

Mumbles, how about laying off the meth, and fucking off a bit. How many people have to say it before you hear? We don't fucking like you, but we don't have to. But stop being a dick and chiming into every thread. Try reading up on 408mike, if you aren't 408mike. Drugs are bad, mkay?

Comments

ToasterOven: heat

sonatine: going there

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    And somehow your posts here aren't to draw attention to yourself? Please! Your just still sore that... Alright. I won't mention it this time.

That bitcoin thread is one of the Top 5 OFFICIAL PFA Best Threads Ever.

Understand that.

Mumbles - your balls are showing - and it's not a pretty sight.
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post

Understand that.

Belly,

That he started the thread isn't the issue, even if he jacked up the drama. But Tine is repeatedly predicting how bitcoin is going to crash. Mt. Gox failed, and a bunch of people lost money, but bitcoin survived that corrupt situation and is far from "donkdown". But Tine hasn't changed his tune, predicting it will collapse soon. He sounds like a climate change denier who predicts that the weather will turn very cold soon, then when the first winter storm appears, says "See!!! I told you so! That proves there's no global warming!"

Comments

Muck Ficon: :noose

sah_24: The earth has cooled for 17 years in a row you stupid fuck lol . . .

Load Metric

Understand that.

Belly,

That he started the thread isn't the issue, even if he jacked up the drama. But Tine is repeatedly predicting how bitcoin is going to crash. Mt. Gox failed, and a bunch of people lost money, but bitcoin survived that corrupt situation and is far from "donkdown". But Tine hasn't changed his tune, predicting it will collapse soon. He sounds like a climate change denier who predicts that the weather will turn very cold soon, then when the first winter storm appears, says "See!!! I told you so! That proves there's no global warming!"

Load Metric

Understand that.

Belly,

Sonatine has run a tight thread. He set a good tone and there was almost no nonsense for years.

Give him credit for identifying a good topic early early on and stimulating debate. He always brought his A game.

Guy was on it with each new development. He didn't just repost news. He brought opinion. Karpeles, Dread Pirate Roberts, etc. I didn't always agree with him but loved sparring with him. Always funny, snide & tough. Despite my being a Tine buttmunch he would never kowtow to my superior arguments and shit would roll for pages.

If you see his work as a one-dimensional call you missed the point. He's also not wrong but there is a thread for that, amirite?

Load Metric
    Watching people desperately try to communicate with this aging drifter is the only redemptive element he brings to the table.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Someone has ruined the bored for Sonatine consistently since as far as I can remember. I wouldn't worry about it Mumbles. I don't read your posts but he's cried wolf about this so much that no one can possibly be listening at this point.

Load Metric
    great news mumbles, britney griner's clit took time off from being an active member of stormfront.org to cheer you on. take a victory lap.

Thread Information