Page 860 of 947 FirstFirst ... 360760810850856857858859860861862863864870910 ... LastLast
Results 17,181 to 17,200 of 18926

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Small_Banana View Post
    Druff took the shots and boosters and barely could get out of bed. He then got covid after his "vaccine immunity" faded away and he was going on hikes.

The vaccines didn't do a damn thing. They will go down as the biggest scams in global history. Pfizer is running out of suckers to take the shots so they are bombarding sporting events with commercials about Paxlovid (another scam).

The Pfizer CEO is the biggest scammer in history. Not only did he dupe billions into taking a worthless product, he got the government to pay for it. And just like SBF, Lederer and Madoff...he is also a Jew.
    You cant be this bias, and actually lost purposefully.

Myself took the 2 shot Pfizer Vaccine 2 years ago now almost 3 in May, and am fine. Never one thing ever nothing, its all bogus baloney by scared FREAKS like YOU who only care about themselves and not other people. You take the Vaccine not for yourselves but for everyone else so they don't get sick or DIE because they do have some underlying health conditions which can kill you when getting sick. Sure that's real and you take the Vaccine or I did because im NOT SCARED. Its pathetic to be scared of lol lol stupid vaccine stop what that really is, is this. You're all only caring about yourselves and if you got sick and died from covid when taking a Vaccine and in reality. Its the opposite you take the Vaccine since you don't want to get someone else sick, or possibly die. Who does have underlying health conditions. You take the Vaccines for other people, not only yourself or that's why I did then and Pfizer. Which is fine and know now, I didn't get anyone else sick who could have died possibly too so, im happy with that.

You take the Vaccine for others not just yourself.

Comments

ok25: Four words in and you failed. Biased. Dumb Fuck. Log off and do some night classes for basic literacy skills before you touch that keyboard again

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    Druff took the shots and boosters and barely could get out of bed. He then got covid after his "vaccine immunity" faded away and he was going on hikes.

The vaccines didn't do a damn thing. They will go down as the biggest scams in global history. Pfizer is running out of suckers to take the shots so they are bombarding sporting events with commercials about Paxlovid (another scam).

The Pfizer CEO is the biggest scammer in history. Not only did he dupe billions into taking a worthless product, he got the government to pay for it. And just like SBF, Lederer and Madoff...he is also a Jew.

Myself took the 2 shot Pfizer Vaccine 2 years ago now almost 3 in May, and am fine. Never one thing ever nothing, its all bogus baloney by scared FREAKS like YOU who only care about themselves and not other people. You take the Vaccine not for yourselves but for everyone else so they don't get sick or DIE because they do have some underlying health conditions which can kill you when getting sick. Sure that's real and you take the Vaccine or I did because im NOT SCARED. Its pathetic to be scared of lol lol stupid vaccine stop what that really is, is this. You're all only caring about yourselves and if you got sick and died from covid when taking a Vaccine and in reality. Its the opposite you take the Vaccine since you don't want to get someone else sick, or possibly die. Who does have underlying health conditions. You take the Vaccines for other people, not only yourself or that's why I did then and Pfizer. Which is fine and know now, I didn't get anyone else sick who could have died possibly too so, im happy with that.

shut up Garrett

Comments

garrett: I make my own rules because I am my own BOSS

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

shut up Garrett

Ive alwyas known MF now you better wizen the F UP too WAGMI all you idiots

i'm not going anywhere now know it you rich punk boy you should get smarter now

Have a nice day

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

shut up Garrett
    excuse me haven't worked nor had a BOSS in years now

and no wife so never married haha lol lol guys like me probably don't have Bosses idk maybe that changes someday maybe not

Silver
    Load Metric

You take the Vaccine for others not just yourself

You're wrong

It isn't a vaccine you toilet cleaner and you put toxic experimental trash in yourself because you trust liars who don't care if you drop dead

Load Metric
    OK25 I can be as illiterate as I want here im being the real me always am. Apologize if im not literate or impressive enough to suit your own desire wouldn't be the first time so oh well. Funny and get on you're other account now and be nicer.

"Four words in and you failed. Biased. Dumb Fuck. Log off and do some night classes for basic literacy skills before you touch that keyboard again"

Comments

ok25: "your' you dunderhead

Silver
    Load Metric
    OK25 I can be as illiterate as I want here im being the real me always am. Apologize if im not literate or impressive enough to suit your own desire wouldn't be the first time so oh well. Funny and get on you're other account now and be nicer.

"Four words in and you failed. Biased. Dumb Fuck. Log off and do some night classes for basic literacy skills before you touch that keyboard again"
    Other account?

Typical cope

Druff has confirmed i'm not a dupe

I was a regular poster on NWP 18 years ago

You're a misled lemming, don't worry buddy most people are.

I have receipts for predicting many things throughout my life because I pay attention. I worked at the largest company in my country and told all levels of management they were morons for pushing this bullshit on 20k+ employees and left. It isn't difficult to deduce whats going on if you aren't a cucked faggot

Go check the wagering thread and suck my ass, I put up easy dubs with very few duds because I can see things for what they are

This place is fun for trolling, Druff isn't a total faggot so despite getting attacked often he usually keeps it moving, I suggest you do the same because you're a tall glass of nothing to contribute and you will be shattered.

Fuck your own face

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ok25 View Post

Other account?

Typical cope

I have receipts for predicting many things throughout my life because I pay attention. I worked at the largest company in my country and told all levels of management they were morons for pushing this bullshit on 20k+ employees and left. It isn't difficult to deduce whats going on if you aren't a cucked faggot

Go check the wagering thread and suck my ass, I put up easy dubs with very few duds because I can see things for what they are

This place is fun for trolling, Druff isn't a total faggot so despite getting attacked often he usually keeps it moving, I suggest you do the same because you're a tall glass of nothing to contribute and you will be shattered.

Fuck your own face
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo NO NO I am NOT a FOLLOWER

I do not Follow so am not a LEMMING I do not think myself, you are wrong there sorry

Load Metric

Other account?

Typical cope

Fuck your own face

excuse me id rather a princess be sitting on my face if i had to have it this way lol anyway

you being bad now oopsie loolz

Silver
    Load Metric

Silver
    Load Metric
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Silver
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    That's 100% irrelevant for me i've never gotten a Booster and wont just had the 2 shot Pfizer so you are misleading with that above.

Some will not get BOOSTERS like me ive had the 2 shot Pfizer and did my part imho so not everyone gets Boosters some feel they've already done enough getting the Vaccine itself.

Comments

ok25: You've certainly embarrased yourself enough

Silver
    Load Metric
    https://mobile.twitter.com/helblythe

These Tweets are protected
    Only approved followers can see @helblythe’s Tweets.

Comments

garrett: Parents are allowed to agree for a childs Vaccine

Silver
    Load Metric
    That's 100% irrelevant for me i've never gotten a Booster and wont just had the 2 shot Pfizer so you are misleading with that above.

Some will not get BOOSTERS like me ive had the 2 shot Pfizer and did my part imho so not everyone gets Boosters some feel they've already done enough getting the Vaccine itself.
    Did your part?

Silver
    Load Metric
    "NOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo NO NO I am NOT a FOLLOWER

I do not Follow so am not a LEMMING I do not think myself, you are wrong there sorry"

Minutes later

"Some will not get BOOSTERS like me ive had the 2 shot Pfizer and did my part imho so not everyone gets Boosters some feel they've already done enough"

Silver
    Load Metric

Load Metric

Did your part?

IDk you tell me

Name:  Jhair1.jpg
Views: 203
Size:  1.34 MB
    Ones enough enjoy hahalol lol

Load Metric
    ok25 you said this above

"ok25: You've certainly embarrassed yourself enough"

I know what you mean here from YEARS ago but actually, then its not right. If so that was just many years ago and unless you mean because got vaccinated it was fine.. For me so much changed a couple years ago if someone or you, hold one bad action against someone forever, its not right then. And now since 2020 for me im trying to be better but some people, hold grudges forever and worship EVIL pathetic especially when a FORUTNATE one is doing it too. In my own mind know I've never lied cheated stole, or purposefully hurt someone. For me most lot of my legal drama that's made its way here, back in 2011 maybe was on my worst day and with my father. So to be plastered and shamed for that here and back in 2011 oh well. Only reason it got known then the mugshots plastered here is because Florida one of the worst States to have your Records (or Mugshots) protected. You wont get that here because our Freedom of Information laws are terrible and also Florida is the 3rd most Populated State in the U.S. so many people will get in trouble have a mugshot, which then gets SCRAPED and you BLACKMAILED to remove from the internet, its disgusting but people like this site know, that all exists so use it against another.

Oh well its online stupidity

Load Metric
    a real internet winner here:

ok25: LOL. We are so happy you pulled through! Whew! Such a scary time! Hels yourself

Comments

country978: It WAS pretty funny

garrett: ofsetting COuntry978 scumbag rep here for Ok25 his brother galpal..

Thread Information