Page 104 of 634 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154204604 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,080 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    haha.......meanwhile, onto more important things. wut about the us open. can i go to that?

Name:  curb-your-enthusiam08.jpg
Views: 391
Size:  86.2 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    If you think Trump is some great debater and will have an advantage think again. Trump is way more out of wack than Biden. Biden can beat Trump over the head with all the fucked up stuff that's happened in the past 4 years. Trump has only culture war red meat for his ever-shrinking base. I don't think the debates will move the needle either way and they will probably be unwatchable.
    this is so lol

is walter, jimmy?

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Comments

splitthis: Lol
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    i'm starting to get the feeling that things are turning in favor for trump. it isn't just one specific thing that's making me think that, but i am.

the left is just brutally bad and so far left they're not relatable to many peeps. i think many are fed up with it all. i just can't get on board that many americans agree with the violence that is happening right now as well as the media's spin on it.

and let's face it, biden is one debate away from making trump a big winner

i can't for the life of me figure out why trump went after that nascar driver. that was so last week
    I just cannot envision any legit Trump 2016 voter, voting for Biden. Everyone is going to see him on the debate stage and knows he is going to get overrun by his VP pick. He is almost going to look like a battered senile husband at that point. I get a lot of people hate Trump's personality, but most agree with his policies. When push comes to shove people will yank the lever for Don.
    Biden doesn't need a single person who voted for Trump in 2016 to vote for him. He only needs people who would have voted for a Democrat in 2016 but either voted for a third party or didn't vote at all because because they didn't like Hillary, to vote for him. And he doesn't even need very many of those.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Not if the GOP manages to engineer more voter suppression.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    x
    Wrong. New polls out today. 67% of people disapprove of how Trump is handling the riots. Why would they vote for him if he is incompetent at handling it?

Load Metric
    If you think Trump is some great debater and will have an advantage think again. Trump is way more out of wack than Biden. Biden can beat Trump over the head with all the fucked up stuff that's happened in the past 4 years. Trump has only culture war red meat for his ever-shrinking base. I don't think the debates will move the needle either way and they will probably be unwatchable.
    this is so lol

is walter, jimmy?
    No. Jimmy apparently watches Fox News and CNN. I don't want any of that crap.

Load Metric
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

this is so lol

is walter, jimmy?
    lol @ even believing that biden is going to out debate trump.....it's gonna be ugly. really ugly for him

Load Metric

lol @ even believing that biden is going to out debate trump.....it's gonna be ugly. really ugly for him
    What will happen is after the debates everyone will fit it into their preferred point of view. You'll say Trump won, Biden supporters will say Biden won. I probably won't watch at all.

Load Metric

What will happen is after the debates everyone will fit it into their preferred point of view. You'll say Trump won, Biden supporters will say Biden won. I probably won't watch at all.
    Hey thanks for telling us all your TV preferences. We were all curious what some random forum guy will be watching in October. Now we know. I've been on a binge watch of the Jeffersons on TV Land. Lionel is a fucking dick. I will say this outside Lionel, the big fat white guy upstairs was amazingly annoying.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Hey thanks for telling us all your TV preferences. We were all curious what some random forum guy will be watching in October. Now we know. I've been on a binge watch of the Jeffersons on TV Land. Lionel is a fucking dick. I will say this outside Lionel, the big fat white guy upstairs was amazingly annoying.
    dat nigga gonna tivo dat shit and watch it twice

Load Metric
    One other thing that bothers me about the Jeffersons. Why did George always wear a suit? I mean he was a dry cleaner, what dry cleaner wears a suit to work every day? And a three-piece suit.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: old school black dudes are like that

big dick: dont worry about it

splitthis:

Muck Ficon: Cool story!

Load Metric
    CRAZY HOW DUMB TGULL IS

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Comments

big dick: asshole

splitthis:

Load Metric
    fu mulva

Load Metric
    Earth-shattering.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 329
Size:  103.9 KB

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

poor lionel got the bone, was a writer on that show and also the good times tv show ..boned outta royaltys etc....he also passed young..r.i.p.
    Also ,Lenny Kravitz's Mother was on the show married to the goofy White guy.
    The english guy had a mild rare disease that made his head like that. great shows.... Archie was best, Redd Foxx, etc.

Comments

big dick: archi the GOAT

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    is this supposed to be serious? like I know it's a parody but the singing is a parody right? God i hope so

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    is this supposed to be serious? like I know it's a parody but the singing is a parody right? God i hope so
    I think it's pretty close actually. What you don't like the beebs?

Thread Information