Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Has blake really quit PFA again?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Has blake really quit PFA again?

Background: I deleted a bunch of posts from the coronavirus thread yesterday because DonaldTrumpsHairpiece and blake were arguing back and forth, over and over, and it was cluttering the thread.

I also deleted other people's posts (including a few of mine) which were also commenting on the situation.

I just wanted the discussion done, because it was ruining the thread which I feel is an important place to discuss the virus and post information about it.

I actually agreed with blake in the argument, but it didn't matter. I just felt it was dragging on too long, dominating the thread, and had degraded into shitposts, so I picked the point where it went off the rails, and deleted the posts from there.

I offered at one point to restore the post and move them to a separate thread, but nobody was interested.

Indeed, the thread has returned to normal. However, blake said he was going to scramble his password in protest (to prevent himself from logging in), which I first thought was a joke, but indeed he hasn't logged back in.

This is a really bizarre reason to leave, unless blake was planning upon quitting PFA anyway, and this was just the manufactured reason. Or perhaps he's just doing it to get attention, or temporarily as a form of protest. It's hard to tell.

As you guys know, I don't delete much on this forum, and I really try not to ban or restrict people until I really have to do so. Most complaints have been that I moderate here too little, as opposed to too much. However, once in awhile I need to take some action in order to keep certain good/important threads reasonable. This was one of those times.

Notice that I didn't ban anyone from the thread or restrict anyone's access. I just deleted a bunch of posts made in a short period of time which were mostly troll/shitposts or responses to the troll/shitposts.

I actually think that blake is a very good PFA poster (even when we disagree on topics), and I will miss him if he's really gone. If blake really is quitting PFA, that's a loss to the site, but it's obviously up to him if he wants to continue spending time here.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Background: I deleted a bunch of posts from the coronavirus thread yesterday because DonaldTrumpsHairpiece and blake were arguing back and forth, over and over, and it was cluttering the thread.

I also deleted other people's posts (including a few of mine) which were also commenting on the situation.

I just wanted the discussion done, because it was ruining the thread which I feel is an important place to discuss the virus and post information about it.

I actually agreed with blake in the argument, but it didn't matter. I just felt it was dragging on too long, dominating the thread, and had degraded into shitposts, so I picked the point where it went off the rails, and deleted the posts from there.

I offered at one point to restore the post and move them to a separate thread, but nobody was interested.

Indeed, the thread has returned to normal. However, blake said he was going to scramble his password in protest (to prevent himself from logging in), which I first thought was a joke, but indeed he hasn't logged back in.

This is a really bizarre reason to leave, unless blake was planning upon quitting PFA anyway, and this was just the manufactured reason. Or perhaps he's just doing it to get attention, or temporarily as a form of protest. It's hard to tell.

As you guys know, I don't delete much on this forum, and I really try not to ban or restrict people until I really have to do so. Most complaints have been that I moderate here too little, as opposed to too much. However, once in awhile I need to take some action in order to keep certain good/important threads reasonable. This was one of those times.

Notice that I didn't ban anyone from the thread or restrict anyone's access. I just deleted a bunch of posts made in a short period of time which were mostly troll/shitposts or responses to the troll/shitposts.

I actually think that blake is a very good PFA poster (even when we disagree on topics), and I will miss him if he's really gone. If blake really is quitting PFA, that's a loss to the site, but it's obviously up to him if he wants to continue spending time here.
    Blakey!

Please come back! I promise to not rep your posts about politics for two weeks — fuck it! Make it a whole month — while you ease back to joining the PFA flame war party!

Sincerely,
    MumblesBadly
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Can you scramble Mumbles' password please.

Comments

sah_24: so this
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric

He seems like a good poster, I really never noticed him much but he was fine. With all that said, he was tilting out of control about Trump and has some TDS. A break might be best for his mental health because he seemed to be at a breaking point the last couple days. Hopefully he stays out of anything political going forward and comment on other things as to not create an imbalance.

Load Metric
    Fuck that stupid chink, he was becoming unglued with his trump obsession.

Load Metric
    That was a weird diversion.

blake went all lawyer on a dude who I have to think is just trolling.

DTHP was a prosecutor bringing nonsensical charges.

blake was a defense attorney for sanity and facts

Blake was grilling him. DTHP was cracking and calling Blake a girls name.

The judge, despite being appointed by a conservative administration, struck everything from the record.

DTHP loses it and acts like a bitch and says now he’s leaving. He went from calling blake a girl to throwing a histrionic fit himself. Says he quits the site.

For some reason, at this point, blake has all the charges dropped for his client and the guy calling him a girl just loses his shit like a bitch, and I can’t see why blake got angry at the judge. He had achieved total victory at that point and I don’t know why he didn’t see it.

Maybe since he was the one firing the questions he viewed himself as the prosecutor instead of what he was-the defense attorney.

He had a total win. His client walks. The prosecutor had stated he was resigning.

I contacted the bar association.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    DTHP V BLAKE WAS SO BAD

and I totally agree, blake is boycotting foooooor ATTENTION LOL WHAT A FAG!!!!

Blake and Tine are the only poster's that aren't legit incels. Fuck off Toddle.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardBrodiesCombover. View Post

wow atine how many dupes do u have tbh

Load Metric
    losing blake woule be a loss

this is coming from a guy who got crushed by blake not too long ago

Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

wow atine how many dupes do u have tbh
    Sideouche would literally message me how he came up with the name RichardBrodiesCombOver, like it was actually something he accomplished. :tightlife

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    You never post anymore. Looks like three posts over a 15 month period prior to your "return" three days ago. You don't have a right to comment on anything.

Lurkers lose their whining privileges.

Load Metric
    DTHP V BLAKE WAS SO BAD

This is correct.

Blaaaaaaaaaaaacccckkkkkkk
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

You never post anymore. Looks like three posts over a 15 month period prior to your "return" three days ago. You don't have a right to comment on anything.

Lurkers lose their whining privileges.
    Have the right? Please fag

Load Metric

i was kidding about the re-scrambling todger. didn't i already promise you that i'd never do that again?

i swear i only said i was self-excluding from that thread

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Crisis over, the whiners and trolls can shut up now.

However, blake, you should return to that thread, because that thread is pretty much going to be PFA for awhile.

Load Metric
    DTHP V BLAKE WAS SO BAD

Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    DTHP V BLAKE WAS SO BAD

This is correct.

Blaaaaaaaaaaaacccckkkkkkk

Name:  noose.png
Views: 571
Size:  90.4 KB

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: is that a giraffe trap?

Load Metric
    I will be leaving for good but wanted to just make it clear as to why.

Not because of Blake, we had a fun back and forth and in fact were joking near the end before Todd was pressured to "do something". We were actually winding down I thought.

I was not even bothered by the hecklers, its part of PFA no biggie, everyone has their opinion its what makes life interesting and if I wasn't called a name Id be wondering why.

What bothered me was even after Todd said he saw nothing wrong he caved to pressure, went wild with the deletes erasing GOOD info like the Bed situation in NY and a true breakdown of the situation I spent a little time on doing the math.

It bothered me because even before and after there are random posts even by Todd himself having nothing to do with the thread topic. Why would I or should anyone bother to take time to do any real research when all Todd needs is slight pressure by a member.

Par for that thread is copy paste oh look the sky is falling lalalalalalala with fingers in ears.

DTHP is moving onto more respectable forums of discussion like 4chan and twinker.

Good luck everyone, I'm too old for this. I suppose the only thing that could get me back is Todd starting a thread saying something like " Did DTHP really just leave because I have no balls? "

Blake still gurls name.

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: you'll be back, have a good holiday :)

Load Metric
    You newbs need to grow some hair on those balls. This place is a picnic compared to nwp.

Blaaaaaaaacccccckkkkk

Ddddttttthhhhhhhpppppppp
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    i still think the mass deletions like we were spammers was way out of line. there were a handful of posts where we were name calling, but that was more in a joking sort of way. i can see deleting those cause there was no content added and were off topic.

for contrast, 99.9% of fps_russia's thousands of posts are still up as are all of devidee's.

Thread Information