Page 44 of 634 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494144544 ... LastLast

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Platinum
    Load Metric
    honest question...

with the technology available today, how hard would it be to put a micro device in biden's ear where they have a surrogate telling him what to say...all he has to do is parrot it...I mean that's gotta be on the table, right?

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post
    honest question...

with the technology available today, how hard would it be to put a micro device in biden's ear where they have a surrogate telling him what to say...all he has to do is parrot it...I mean that's gotta be on the table, right?

he couldn't pull it off w/o getting caught, guy is bumbling stooge personified

Load Metric
    yet he is still 10x smarter than dish

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Do you log off and take the kiddies to the park? It’s summer.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    this election has absolutely nothing to do with joe biden.

nobody cares about him.

there aren't people that are torn between biden and trump. not one single person. if people say they are undecided, they're lying and will 100% vote trump.

there is not one person alive that will switch his or her vote between now and election day. trump is that polarizing. you love him or hate him. there's no middle ground.

we are going to see whether someone (biden) can win a presidential election based purely on the hatred of the other candidate. it should be interesting.

some ppl are actually independent moron not fake 95% one side independent like u, the debates will be % points BAD for biden, bet trump
    i'm not telling you biden will win. i'm just saying the idea of someone undecided on whether to vote for donald... fucking... trump... is a complete myth. this isn't that type of election.

think about literally every person you know in your life. i guarantee they either love trump or hate him. think any of them will change their mind come november?

Load Metric

some ppl are actually independent moron not fake 95% one side independent like u, the debates will be % points BAD for biden, bet trump
    i'm not telling you biden will win. i'm just saying the idea of someone undecided on whether to vote for donald... fucking... trump... is a complete myth. this isn't that type of election.

think about literally every person you know in your life. i guarantee they either love trump or hate him. think any of them will change their mind come november?
    wait a minute Mr obvious, you mean like literally every other candidate that runs for president? like I don't know uh, Hillary, Bush2, on and on, everyone hates one candidate and already knows who they're voting for just like in 16 when not a single soul would tell pollsters they were gonna vote for Trump for fear of retaliation

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

wait a minute Mr obvious, you mean like literally every other candidate that runs for president? like I don't know uh, Hillary, Bush2, on and on, everyone hates one candidate and already knows who they're voting for just like in 16 when not a single soul would tell pollsters they were gonna vote for Trump for fear of retaliation
    it looks like we disagree with dish. i'm glad we're on the same page.

Load Metric
    Election officially ended today, with economists banking on 8.5 million jobs lost in May and instead we gained 2.5 million (11 million job swing).

We went from an expected 14.7% unemployment to 20% unemployment to a drop to 13.3%.

Best guess is by end of August we are back under 5%.

Comments

blake: god willing re jobs

Load Metric
    Jobs report shocked everyone to the positive this morning. Makes sense, even myself who is a hypochondriac is booking work travel. I believe we will be back to near full employment in the fall. Terrible news for senile Joe. Joe reminds me of one of these rigged Harness races I got killed on last week. Gets out to a big lead, and the 2 horse on the outside just keeps closing, and closing, and closing.

Dow is damn near back to it's all time highs. This was simply an exogenous blip on the radar.

The left will blame Trump for the virus, but Trump has the ultimate wild card in that there is the Biden soundbite calling Trump a Xenophobe when he banned travel from China in January. We are a soundbite nation, and that bite will be played over and over.

You know what was a positive in all this corona? I needed to lose 10 lbs for like forever. I hit my goal this morning. Winning.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: the real rate is at least 20% and everyone knows it

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Early pictures of big bird in elementary school. Explains a lot.

Comments

dwai: ROFL

Load Metric
    Hey all, Nasdaq just hit an all time high! You should see CNN saying all these numbers are fake, it is hilarious. Yeah, I am going to believe some CNN anchor shill over trillions of dollars moving the markets.

Thank you Donald J. Trump!

Comments

Walter Sobchak: the markets are not the economy

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Hey all, Nasdaq just hit an all time high! You should see CNN saying all these numbers are fake, it is hilarious. Yeah, I am going to believe some CNN anchor shill over trillions of dollars moving the markets.

Thank you Donald J. Trump!
    GOD BLESS DONALD TRUMP 🙏

Comments

TheXFactor: FUCK YOU AND DONALD TRUMP.

Silver
    Load Metric

Silver
    Load Metric

Ehh I’m not so sure about that. I agree you either love him or hate him, but I think there are a lot of republicans that hate him but still will vote for him regardless. And then some that will if Covid and protests are largely a thing of the past but may not if there’s a second wave of Covid, another economic downturn, social unrest etc.

Today’s jobs numbers though have to be swinging the pendulum back to Trump re-election.

Comments

TheXFactor: DRINK BLEACH AND VOTE TRUMP.

Load Metric
    I can't wait for big bird to post his daily odds, and of course, losing all his wife's money AGAIN on an election he doesn't have a clue about AGAIN cause he lives in a deranged liberal left echo chamber where no one could fathom trump winning again!

TRUMP 2Q2Q

Load Metric
    trump on the jobs report:

“Hopefully, George is looking down right now and saying this is a great thing happening for our country. A great day for him, a great day for everybody. This is great day for everybody. This is a great, great day in terms of the equality.”

an actual quote

this guy is an honest to God retard

Load Metric
    in before dwai calls me captain obvious

Load Metric
    But later in the press conference, as Trump left the podium, Alexander called after him “How is this a great day for George Floyd?”

That question became a chorus, as other reporters could be heard joining in to ask Trump “How is this a great day for George Floyd?”

how on earth do you fuck up a press conference with such good news

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheesfaced View Post

Ehh I’m not so sure about that. I agree you either love him or hate him, but I think there are a lot of republicans that hate him but still will vote for him regardless. And then some that will if Covid and protests are largely a thing of the past but may not if there’s a second wave of Covid, another economic downturn, social unrest etc.

Today’s jobs numbers though have to be swinging the pendulum back to Trump re-election.

i know polls suggest it, but i just have a hard time believing that there are trump voters out there that may flip for biden, under any circumstances. they've already been through so much with this guy. i also totally believe in trump voters lying to pollsters. trump was always doing way better than polls suggest imo.

i also think no one gives a fuck about joe biden. we all think he's borderline functional at this point. that's why i just don't think his debate performance will matter. (also i'm kinda sorta going full conspiracist and say those debates never happen for some reason.)

Load Metric
    But later in the press conference, as Trump left the podium, Alexander called after him “How is this a great day for George Floyd?”

That question became a chorus, as other reporters could be heard joining in to ask Trump “How is this a great day for George Floyd?”

how on earth do you fuck up a press conference with such good news
    Terrible question by awful "reporters", Trump has a country to run, can't be bothered with clear dem nutcase questions clearly trying to divide us further.

Sad! that they're exploiting this man's death like this.

Thread Information