Page 221 of 223 FirstFirst ... 121171211217218219220221222223 LastLast
Results 4,401 to 4,420 of 4441

Thread: *** OFFICIAL 2020 Democratic Presidential Nomination Race Thread ***

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheesfaced View Post
    lol what? Yah it’s a fact women dislike and despise other women.

Hillary got 54% of the women vote vs 39% for Trump. And Hillary was a highly unlikeable candidate.

I’m not saying there aren’t some women who may fit that description bit to posit that as a universal truth as you did is why you’re a mong. Well that and the fact you’re incapable of making a post without throwing in a completely unnecessary picture or video.
    Donald Trump won 52% of white women dumbass. A statistic that never should have happened. Hillary should have won with a huge percentage of women. Just like Obama won with a huge percentage of the black vote.

However, I was commenting more on the failed campaigns of Walter Mondale and John McCain that were supposed to attract a lot more female support. Picking a woman as a Vice Presidential candidate made no difference.

If your shaking your head as much as Hillary Clinton, you have serious health problems and should see a doctor.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

Hillary got 54% of the women vote vs 39% for Trump. And Hillary was a highly unlikeable candidate.

I’m not saying there aren’t some women who may fit that description bit to posit that as a universal truth as you did is why you’re a mong. Well that and the fact you’re incapable of making a post without throwing in a completely unnecessary picture or video.
    Donald Trump won 52% of white women dumbass. A statistic that never should have happened. Hillary should have won with a huge percentage of women. Just like Obama won with a huge percentage of the black vote.

However, I was commenting more on the failed campaigns of Walter Mondale and John McCain that were supposed to attract a lot more female support. Picking a woman as a Vice Presidential candidate made no difference.

If your shaking your head as much as Hillary Clinton, you have serious health problems and should see a doctor.

Name:  382D6761-B1EA-45D1-B1DF-0BFFF7CF6595.jpeg
Views: 382
Size:  52.4 KB

Load Metric
    Speaking of Hillary

Rip Linda Tripp today

Her portrait of the Clinton White House, her escape to the Pentagon where she met Monica and the whistleblowing that ensued without the cooperation of Lewinsky is the stuff that helped build the Clinton legend.

I’ve flipped on Trump. You can never go back - but would I have pulled the Billary lever if I knew what I know now?

I really don’t know. It’s such an unpleasant thought.

Oh yeah, Slow Burn season 2 is gold. Good time to catch up BCR as you promised to do

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I love how people were acting shocked over the Lewinsky BJ story in 1998.

The dude fucked everything that moved for many years, and even got Arkansas State Troopers approaching women on his behalf, telling them, "The governor would like to meet with you."

So it was a surprise he had an intern blow him? It would have been a surprise if he didn't. People knew what Bill Clinton was when they voted for him, and honestly he was the beginning of the, "You don't have to be a good person to be President" attitude which eventually resulted in Trump being elected.

The most disturbing Bill Clinton story, though, was the one where he raped Juanita Broaddrick in 1978. Those allegations were surprisingly credible, and even had some corroboration from others. Never really got the attention it deserved.

Load Metric
    Kinda curious how many people in Wisconsin died because Bernie didn't drop out a week earlier.

Follow up question: Should Bernie be tried for involuntary manslaughter?

Load Metric

Or maybe it a the fact that white women have voted republican in 15 of the last 17 presidential elections...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post

Or maybe it a the fact that white women have voted republican in 15 of the last 17 presidential elections...
    Also mccain won the white female vote over Obama... so your example doesn’t make sense.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

The dude fucked everything that moved for many years, and even got Arkansas State Troopers approaching women on his behalf, telling them, "The governor would like to meet with you."

So it was a surprise he had an intern blow him? It would have been a surprise if he didn't. People knew what Bill Clinton was when they voted for him, and honestly he was the beginning of the, "You don't have to be a good person to be President" attitude which eventually resulted in Trump being elected.

The most disturbing Bill Clinton story, though, was the one where he raped Juanita Broaddrick in 1978. Those allegations were surprisingly credible, and even had some corroboration from others. Never really got the attention it deserved.
    Tripp was one of the last people to see Vince Foster alive.

She described Hillary as absolutely businesslike in the moments and days following the discovery of her former lover and lifelong Clinton aide’s body.

In fact, I believe Foster was also involved in the Lewisnsky affair as WH lawyer just before his demise.

Philandering was the least of their sins.

They will never find Tripp’s FBI files.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post
    Kinda curious how many people in Wisconsin died because Bernie didn't drop out a week earlier.

Follow up question: Should Bernie be tried for involuntary manslaughter?
    Or should the Republicans, who went to court to block both delaying the primary and extending the deadline for mail-in ballots to accommodate the huge increase in demand?

The Democratic primary was just one of many elections held in Wisconsin last Tuesday.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

She described Hillary as absolutely businesslike in the moments and days following the discovery of her former lover and lifelong Clinton aide’s body.

In fact, I believe Foster was also involved in the Lewisnsky affair as WH lawyer just before his demise.

The shadiness of the Clintons was why I was so bothered at the thought of Hillary becoming a historical figure for eternity as the first female President.

Hundreds of years from now, her sins would have been forgotten, and she would have been forever lauded as a brave groundbreaker.

I was glad to see that she wasn't the one to get it. A female President is coming soon enough (not AOC, by the way), but I'm glad it's not her.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Except for Trump stacking the federal courts with religious nutjobs and hyper conservatives, I agree.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

The shadiness of the Clintons was why I was so bothered at the thought of Hillary becoming a historical figure for eternity as the first female President.

Hundreds of years from now, her sins would have been forgotten, and she would have been forever lauded as a brave groundbreaker.

I was glad to see that she wasn't the one to get it. A female President is coming soon enough (not AOC, by the way), but I'm glad it's not her.
    I agree. I think we'll have a female president in approximately 2 years.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Name:  9C0B90D8-11FB-4DCB-86A3-4EB6DE6E7282.jpeg
Views: 555
Size:  470.4 KB

Load Metric
    Who is going to risk their life, wait hours in line, to vote for a senile old guy who should be retired and on social security?

Load Metric
    This is the Democratic dream ticket.

Load Metric

This woman next in line for the presidency? Uh NO!

Load Metric

This is a guaranteed 2nd term from Trump.

Load Metric
    i just realized that we will be getting biden's vp pick within the next 12 days or so, and its fucking crazy how much it matters.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    i just realized that we will be getting biden's vp pick within the next 12 days or so, and its fucking crazy how much it matters.

its gonna be kamala, get bets in

Thread Information