Page 60 of 2150 FirstFirst ... 1050565758596061626364701101605601060 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 42988

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by El Gallo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    Fine,

Gallo. Please explain to the class, how my parents got "ripped off", after reading about the success with the program

then, please explain how you wanted to argue BUT SHE IS NOT A JUDGE, when I was indicating to you that there is likely BIAS in the SD Judge, the Balt Attorney and the Stanford Judge, and how the likely BIAS could affect all the cases, and those people shouldnt be involved (recuse themselves).

Why is the fact that the woman was an attorney, with a VERY likely Bias (based on her own words), not matter in the case?

I will just wait to see that explanation, then I will stfu
    It's too much, let's plan on having a drink soon and I will attempt to explain it as easily as possible. Your bias argument might be the worst one. Next you won't want women who were raped to ever prosecute in a rape case because they are biased. You don't get the can of worms this opens and that it makes 0 difference or sense. If a judge is found to have been unfair, there are appeals and many other protections. You don't get that the rabbit hole you are going down leads to segregation at the most granular level. Play out the long game in your head and the conclusion is pretty easy to see.

Let's talk in person.

NO. Absolutely NOT.

Answer those two questions HERE, where you wanted to mock me. Show the class your work.

Thank you

Load Metric
    Here are the two questions:

Gallo. Please explain to the class, how my parents got "ripped off", after reading about the success with the program. I told you they were completely happy with it, and profited from it. Please explain how you can then call that getting "ripped off".

then, please explain how you wanted to argue BUT SHE IS NOT A JUDGE, when I was indicating to you that there is likely BIAS in the SD Judge, the Balt Attorney and the Stanford Judge, and how the likely BIAS could affect all the cases, and those people shouldnt be involved (recuse themselves).

The Balt attorney, came out publicly before the trial, and told the public they would get their justice. She then, in several moves, that were panned by attorneys and legal experts around the country, did some ridiculous things, that, in the end, will likely cost them the cases.

Why is the fact that the woman was an attorney, with a VERY likely Bias (based on her own words), not matter in the case?

Load Metric
    even most republicans seem to think clinton would be a much better commander in chief than trump. I'm curious if the trump supporters here on pfa like 4d or drk agree with that or even care. if not, why?

i get that you hate hillary (and you're not wrong), but at the very least she's not actually crazy. calculating, criminal, sure. but not crazy. you guys seem convinced that all of trump's crazy statements are an act, but what if they're not? either he's joking 24/7 (maybe), or he's the least secure person to have ever lived. why would you want that person to have his hands on the nuclear button?

Load Metric

Gallo. Please explain to the class, how my parents got "ripped off", after reading about the success with the program. I told you they were completely happy with it, and profited from it. Please explain how you can then call that getting "ripped off".

The Balt attorney, came out publicly before the trial, and told the public they would get their justice. She then, in several moves, that were panned by attorneys and legal experts around the country, did some ridiculous things, that, in the end, will likely cost them the cases.

Your parents paid a large sum of money for something that is EASILY learned in perhaps 15 minutes on google. If they felt they learned something then great, but it was massively over priced which makes it a rip off. If I sold you an ice cream and told you it was the greatest ice cream in the world and that I am the greatest ice cream maker and therefor my ice cream was worth 10,000 times more than any other ice cream and you payed for it.... what are the odds you are going to want to say you were just tricked and that the ice cream was basically just like any other $2.50 ice cream? You'll tell other people how great the ice cream was and how it was worth the $25k. You don't want to feel like you were ripped off or like you payed waaaaaay too much for something. No one likes admitting they were a sucker.

I will continue later
    Last edited by El Gallo; 06-10-2016 at 12:33 PM.
    We pray for understanding as we all occasionally request back door action by accident, when we tried to call an electrician. It happens, it simply happens.

Load Metric

why do you think trump's attorneys haven't moved for the judge in the trump u case to recuse himself?

Load Metric
    One of the main reasons I want Trump now, is because I want to see if its possible for someone who is NOT a career politician, to come in and make changes that benefit as many people as before, which would then make it look like BOTH parties are out for themselves (based on results) and dont really give a shit about the public and constantly fuck things up in some areas, so that their friends can gain in other areas.

I just want to see if someone who is blunt, and doesnt (theoretically) want to come in and benefit himself (if you want to believe that he has everything he needs and just wants to fix things).

Im going to overlook the fact that he says some stupid as hell things. He is an oaf when it comes to choosing words carefully (or, he is a fucking genius...jury is out). Some things he does and its brilliant and others, its painful.

I think Hillary is one of THEE most disingenuine people I have ever witnessed, and I think she will continue to fuck people over, while setting the country up to benefit all of her friends. Will Trump do a little of the same? Maybe. Hopefully, it wont be anywhere near as bad as Clinton would.

If Trump gets in, and fails, we will all then assume you cant have anyone but a politician in that spot.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

why do you think trump's attorneys haven't moved for the judge in the trump u case to recuse himself?

Good question. I was thinking that maybe Trump knows he is going to lose, so he just wants to see what he can get away with. Maybe if he asks, he looks like a pussy, but then again, he is kind of "asking" by putting it out there. Maybe he just wants to make this a "race" issue?

Load Metric
    even most republicans seem to think clinton would be a much better commander in chief than trump. I'm curious if the trump supporters here on pfa like 4d or drk agree with that or even care. if not, why?

i get that you hate hillary (and you're not wrong), but at the very least she's not actually crazy. calculating, criminal, sure. but not crazy. you guys seem convinced that all of trump's crazy statements are an act, but what if they're not? either he's joking 24/7 (maybe), or he's the least secure person to have ever lived. why would you want that person to have his hands on the nuclear button?
    What possesses you to believe that the only thing that gets the nukes launched is one persons opinion?

What planet?

No really.

I mean you are either a blithering knob or expect others to be.

Which is it then?

Load Metric
    One of the main reasons I want Trump now, is because I want to see if its possible for someone who is NOT a career politician, to come in and make changes that benefit as many people as before, which would then make it look like BOTH parties are out for themselves (based on results) and dont really give a shit about the public and constantly fuck things up in some areas, so that their friends can gain in other areas.

I just want to see if someone who is blunt, and doesnt (theoretically) want to come in and benefit himself (if you want to believe that he has everything he needs and just wants to fix things).

Im going to overlook the fact that he says some stupid as hell things. He is an oaf when it comes to choosing words carefully (or, he is a fucking genius...jury is out). Some things he does and its brilliant and others, its painful.

I think Hillary is one of THEE most disingenuine people I have ever witnessed, and I think she will continue to fuck people over, while setting the country up to benefit all of her friends. Will Trump do a little of the same? Maybe. Hopefully, it wont be anywhere near as bad as Clinton would.

If Trump gets in, and fails, we will all then assume you cant have anyone but a politician in that spot.
    i actually agree with most of this, but also sadly believe that trump is legit crazy. i would have chosen any other candidate running over the two we are left with

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post

What possesses you to believe that the only thing that gets the nukes launched is one persons opinion?

What planet?

No really.

I mean you are either a blithering knob or expect others to be.

Which is it then?
    i may, in fact, be a blithering knob cause i honestly don't understand what you just asked me

Load Metric
    The judge thing is just stupid. Stop trying to divert attention from the issue at hand. Trump blatantly said that a judge should recuse himself for being Mexican because being Mexican makes him biased when ruling over a case that Trump is involved in. Let's not forget, this case has NOTHING to do with a wall, or Mexican people, or Muslims or ANYTHING that is not specifically about a man who started a fake "university," charged insane prices for readily available information, was full of un qualified "teachers," and pressured its "students," to spend well beyond their means.

That is what is on trial. Being Mexican clouds his judgement when evaluating the evidence????? How? If you believe that being Mexican makes the judge unfit to rule over a case, then you are being racist. Where his parents were born has nothing to do with his ability to be a judge on a case. If you have other reasons then fine. If you feel he is doing a bad job or that he is being unfair then cool. But you can't tie it to his fucking Heritage, because that has nothing to do with anything.
    We pray for understanding as we all occasionally request back door action by accident, when we tried to call an electrician. It happens, it simply happens.

Load Metric

Your parents paid a large sum of money for something that is EASILY learned in perhaps 15 minutes on google. If they felt they learned something then great, but it was massively over priced which makes it a rip off. If I sold you an ice cream and told you it was the greatest ice cream in the world and that I am the greatest ice cream maker and therefor my ice cream was worth 10,000 times more than any other ice cream and you payed for it.... what are the odds you are going to want to say you were just tricked and that the ice cream was basically just like and other $2.50 ice cream? You'll tell other people how great the ice cream was and how it was worth the $25k. You don't want to feel like you were ripped off or like you payed waaaaaay too much for something. No one likes admitting they were a sucker.

I will continue later

Dude....

Whether they can find the same information elsewhere isnt relevant, when they are HAPPY WITH WHAT THEY PAID and Profited. If they could easily have found what you are claiming they could find, then they would have done that. maybe they would have benefited more from Trumps over whatever else you are assuming they would find.

You cant claim they got "ripped off" when they felt no remorse, benefited greatly both from an educational standpoint, and a financial standpoint. its only YOUR OPINION that they got ripped off, but everything they stated would mean otherwise. If you can find something that would have resulted in better results, for less money, and given them the exact info and/or more, show it to them. Prove it would have been better for them.

"Ripped Off" cant be used here. They were more than satisfied with the results and would recommend them. The program according to them was pretty good. No complaints. Very well put together. They had read other investment books, I belive they said, but this program was more thorough.

Anyone I have ever known to have said they got "ripped off", felt that they didnt get their money's worth, and felt negative about the entire process. That isnt remotely close to what happened here. And how do you KNOW what they learned? You dont know anything about the program, so you theoretically wouldnt even know what to compare it to.

Load Metric

Your parents paid a large sum of money for something that is EASILY learned in perhaps 15 minutes on google. If they felt they learned something then great, but it was massively over priced which makes it a rip off. If I sold you an ice cream and told you it was the greatest ice cream in the world and that I am the greatest ice cream maker and therefor my ice cream was worth 10,000 times more than any other ice cream and you payed for it.... what are the odds you are going to want to say you were just tricked and that the ice cream was basically just like and other $2.50 ice cream? You'll tell other people how great the ice cream was and how it was worth the $25k. You don't want to feel like you were ripped off or like you payed waaaaaay too much for something. No one likes admitting they were a sucker.

I will continue later

Dude....

Whether they can find the same information elsewhere isnt relevant, when they are HAPPY WITH WHAT THEY PAID and Profited. If they could easily have found what you are claiming they could find, then they would have done that. maybe they would have benefited more from Trumps over whatever else you are assuming they would find.

You cant claim they got "ripped off" when they felt no remorse, benefited greatly both from an educational standpoint, and a financial standpoint. its only YOUR OPINION that they got ripped off, but everything they stated would mean otherwise. If you can find something that would have resulted in better results, for less money, and given them the exact info and/or more, show it to them. Prove it would have been better for them.

"Ripped Off" cant be used here. They were more than satisfied with the results and would recommend them. The program according to them was pretty good. No complaints. Very well put together. They had read other investment books, I belive they said, but this program was more thorough.

Anyone I have ever known to have said they got "ripped off", felt that they didnt get their money's worth, and felt negative about the entire process. That isnt remotely close to what happened here.
    So if I sell you a rock and tell you it will make you feel awesome and that it has ancient powers that help your mind and you pay me $5000 for this rock and you feel better, awesome. I sold you a rock from my back yard, I ripped you off... just because you feel good about it doesn't mean I didn't rip you off.... Just because you are not knowledgeable enough to know any better does it make it ok.

Load Metric
    Im thinking you have some SERIOUS BIAS against Trump and should recuse yourself....

Load Metric
    So by those standards El Gallo,

Anyone who attends a University, gets a 4 year degree, racks up $50k in debt but then only gets a shitty government job or becomes a social worker or some other low paying, zero advancement type monkey work...

Should sue the school?

Typical democrat mindset. You fail because it's someone elses fault.

You didn't build that.

Sickening to the core.

Load Metric

Dude....

Anyone I have ever known to have said they got "ripped off", felt that they didnt get their money's worth, and felt negative about the entire process. That isnt remotely close to what happened here.
    So if I sell you a rock and tell you it will make you feel awesome and that it has ancient powers that help your mind and you pay me $5000 for this rock and you feel better, awesome. I sold you a rock from my back yard, I ripped you off... just because you feel good about it doesn't mean I didn't rip you off.... Just because you are not knowledgeable enough to know any better does it make it ok.

Stop with your bizzaro ancient powers that may or may not exist scenario. It would take 2 days to go into detail about your goofy example. You lost that one.

Address the Attorney Bias statement.

Comments

El Gallo: I have not read your attorney thing because I don't get what it has to do with a judge at all

Load Metric
    so political discussions go pretty well here, huh

Load Metric

Anyone who attends a University, gets a 4 year degree, racks up $50k in debt but then only gets a shitty government job or becomes a social worker or some other low paying, zero advancement type monkey work...

Should sue the school?

You didn't build that.

Sickening to the core.
    I think college these days is a rip off. But it's our fault for allowing the system to function the way it has. I'm not blaming anyone. We also have a duty to not let shit become the wild wild west and allow people to sell snake oil without repercussions.

Load Metric

Stop with your bizzaro ancient powers that may or may not exist scenario. It would take 2 days to go into detail about your goofy example. You lost that one.

Address the Attorney Bias statement.
    I lost that one because you don't understand. Shit, I'm going to lose most arguments with you. All I'm saying is that people can be ripped off even if they don't feel they have. I use the example of selling you a healing crystal that is obviously not a real thing. Just because you think it works doesn't mean that I didn't rip you off

Load Metric

Should sue the school?

You didn't build that.

Sickening to the core.

Its almost like he wants to argue: Your parents paid $10K. They made $30K by using his info, BUT, they would have made $50 had they used stuff that was free on the internet. Completely forgetting about the fact that: they may not know where to find it, how long would it take them to find that, they wouldnt know what to compare it to because in order for you to know that the free shit would be better than the 10K shit, you'd have to know the 10K shit, which he must assume the person would know. My head spins from his hypothetical, damn near impossible to prove scenario.

Bottom line: they, and thousands and thousands of other people, felt they got their money's worth and were completely happy.

If someone were to have spent $5K on the program, but sucked at reading and math and essentially, life, and didnt get their investment back, is it still a "rip off", like you stated? Maybe they just suck? So, they sue. (gee...people lately in this country suing because why the fuck not....that is apparently a surprise to you...).

Thread Information