Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast

Thread: My Official Response to Hutmasters Ridiculous Threats, Innuendos and False Claims

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    god its great not having larry post in this thread.

He's been replaced, no joke MintJewlips is now the worst poster by far and frequent.

I crown him MintLarryLips

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Openfold View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    I'm having trouble getting the hotdog in the crust cooking uniformly using a convection microwave.
    tots or suggestions?

I suggest that you tell that cunt wife of yours, Britney, to get back in the kitchen and make it right.
    Fat chance.......that's her new nickname. Before that it was lazy Susan and it had nothing to do with her
    wandering eye.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    god its great not having larry post in this thread.

He's been replaced, no joke MintJewlips is now the worst poster by far and frequent.

I crown him MintLarryLips

The two cannot really be compared. Larry was academically intelligent and socially inept. Mintatine has street smarts but lacks any other intelligence - be it booksmarts or emotional intelligence.

Comments

DonaldTrumpsHairPiece: rep for pretending Larry was smartz

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I struggled for my 8 years in Vegas trying to find a really good pizza. I found some which were passable, but none which were really good. For awhile I used to pick up a cheap large pepperoni at a place down the street which was decent, but in a bad neighborhood, and I was convinced (due to several factors) that it was a front for some kind of drug business. The owner would literally hide in the kitchen with a gun in the middle of the night, and the place was robbed (or attempted to be robbed) constantly. Armenian guys with expensive clothes and watches would be working there at 4am.

Anyway, eventually the drug front place went downhill and the pizza went to shit, and I was trying hard to find a new pizza place. Pretty much came up blank, especially within a 7-mile radius.

One day I heard of Secret Pizza. Being in the Cosmo, it wasn't exactly convenient, but at least I thought I'd have a place to get an excellent pizza whenever I wanted one.

I gave it a shot after a long session of playing the limit holdem bot in 2012.

I found it to be overrated.

Was it good? Sure.

Was it excellent or memorable? Not really.

Did it live up to the hype? No.

Was it worth the money? Again, no.

In general I found it to be too greasy.

I'm still looking for a great pizza in Vegas.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I struggled for my 8 years in Vegas trying to find a really good pizza. I found some which were passable, but none which were really good. For awhile I used to pick up a cheap large pepperoni at a place down the street which was decent, but in a bad neighborhood, and I was convinced (due to several factors) that it was a front for some kind of drug business. The owner would literally hide in the kitchen with a gun in the middle of the night, and the place was robbed (or attempted to be robbed) constantly. Armenian guys with expensive clothes and watches would be working there at 4am.

Anyway, eventually the drug front place went downhill and the pizza went to shit, and I was trying hard to find a new pizza place. Pretty much came up blank, especially within a 7-mile radius.

One day I heard of Secret Pizza. Being in the Cosmo, it wasn't exactly convenient, but at least I thought I'd have a place to get an excellent pizza whenever I wanted one.

Was it good? Sure.

Oh the suffering and hardship inflicted upon your soul. How do you manage to survive? Is generational stories that gives you strength to go on?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    I have always tried to carry myself with a high level of integrity in the poker community and I take it very personally when someone calls that in to question.

Load Metric
    Selling shitty pizza is a crime against humanity IMO.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric

Was it good? Sure.

Secret can be greasy. Still really good. Druff try 550. I'm sure you will like it. I had the meatlovers. OSA would have approved.

Load Metric
    The sausage pizza at comet ping pong is delicious

Comments

Mintjewlips: Oh i bet you LOVE sausage

ToasterOven: lol

Load Metric

Was it good? Sure.

Real talk this makes me a lot more interested in Secret Pizza than I was, because for me there is this traditional wabi sabi sweet spot of mundane glory with slices where its grease content is in a sense voluptuous without being disgusting.

Therein lies the pengest slice.

With pies, my range diminishes a bit, but for slices... a slice can be peng without meeting my more highbrow expectations somehow.

Comments

Krypt: peng
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    News flash, that is over priced snot nosed uppity no crust tasting burnt bread with stuff on it "pizza".

They take the dough throw sauce etc on it, wood burn it (literally) then serve.

https://www.cometpingpong.com/

You need to get dirty my friend, real greasy ass pizza kinda dirty where oil is dripping as you eat it and ruins your beige button up to the point where the orange tinge it leaves makes you use it as a dirty rag. The dirtiness runs that deep that getting dirty creates dirty stuff and stuff, so dirt.

They made a TV show about this place with Joe Dirt (keepin things dirty), was called Just shoot me...
    Get served at Comet Ping Pong, a hipster-heavy pizza parlor in the Upper Northwest with rough concrete walls, bathrooms hidden behind secret panels, and table tennis galore. Thin-crust pies from the wood-burning oven are as much of an attraction as the regularly scheduled live bands.
    David Sax, New York Magazine
    Last edited by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece; 10-19-2017 at 04:34 PM.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post

You’re allowed to eat pork? Hmmm...

Load Metric
    Well I am glad that all worked out for everyone.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post
    News flash, that is over priced snot nosed uppity no crust tasting burnt bread with stuff on it "pizza".

They take the dough throw sauce etc on it, wood burn it (literally) then serve.

https://www.cometpingpong.com/

You need to get dirty my friend, real greasy ass pizza kinda dirty where oil is dripping as you eat it and ruins your beige button up to the point where the orange tinge it leaves makes you use it as a dirty rag. The dirtiness runs that deep that getting dirty creates dirty stuff and stuff, so dirt.

They made a TV show about this place with Joe Dirt (keepin things dirty), was called Just shoot me...
    Get served at Comet Ping Pong, a hipster-heavy pizza parlor in the Upper Northwest with rough concrete walls, bathrooms hidden behind secret panels, and table tennis galore. Thin-crust pies from the wood-burning oven are as much of an attraction as the regularly scheduled live bands.
    David Sax, New York Magazine
    Wood fired / burnt makes sense to me now, especially when you have like a layer of sauce and cheese caramelized over the blister. That's hench as shit right there. When the crust gets dry and stiff tho, thats when you done fucked up.

Comments

DonaldTrumpsHairPiece: Ya lack of cheese on crust are means dry/flour tasting bread
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Gold
    Load Metric
    The truth about jewdonks rampant and sociopathic, uncontrollable mental illness becomes the truth about-a the greasy pizza pie-a.

Comments

sonatine: that's-ah spicy-ah meatbaallll

DonaldTrumpsHairPiece: Wasn't this thread always about the pizza though

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicide King View Post
    If I ever find myself in Lompoc I know where I’m going
    the prison

Comments

lol wow: rofl

blake: pretty pretttty good

DJ_Chaps: holy shit

Suicide King: Nailed me Jim!

gimmick:

ToasterOven: lols

JACKDANIELS: oh thats classic jim

Load Metric
    I am a no longer an active member on this forum. But I will say without Tyde, this thread does not exist. With all that said, it sounds like Hutmaster might get an equity stake in all this. So you see my point. Indirectly Hut is benefiting from all this.

All this nonsense is immaterial now. Tyde paid Hut, and Hut has a potential huge equity stake for a new restaurant. The ironic thing is we all thought Hut got screwed and in reality he walks away a HUGE winner.

Comments

hongkonger: GTFO bottomfag

Muck Ficon: :noose

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Scandinavian Bob View Post
    I am a no longer an active member on this forum. But I will say without Tyde, this thread does not exist. With all that said, it sounds like Hutmaster might get an equity stake in all this. So you see my point. Indirectly Hut is benefiting from all this.

All this nonsense is immaterial now. Tyde paid Hut, and Hut has a potential huge equity stake for a new restaurant. The ironic thing is we all thought Hut got screwed and in reality he walks away a HUGE winner.

Oh haiiii Larrence. Sorry about those Cubbies.

Load Metric
    i dont think double digit growth means what you think it means, if you had 54 straight months of double digit growth you would own lompoc by now

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Openfold View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Scandinavian Bob View Post

Oh haiiii Larrence. Sorry about those Cubbies.
    it's bottomset

Diamond
    Load Metric
    If your going to go to Cosmo to eat, you might as well just say fuck pizza and go with Eggslut.

Thread Information