Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021 LastLast

Thread: The truth about the Chinamaniac/Animosity situation

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bukowski72 View Post
    I don't know how you can badmouth St. Joseph, the McDonald's of the Future is coming there soon and will feature All-You-Can-Eat Fries so I am sure Jsearles will visit often.

http://fox59.com/2016/04/15/mcdonald...om-sandwiches/

Kiosks will take orders from customers, but Habiger said they won't replace actual employees.

Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 618
Size:  1.11 MB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bukowski72 View Post
    I don't know how you can badmouth St. Joseph, the McDonald's of the Future is coming there soon and will feature All-You-Can-Eat Fries so I am sure Jsearles will visit often.

http://fox59.com/2016/04/15/mcdonald...om-sandwiches/

Kiosks will take orders from customers, but Habiger said they won't replace actual employees.

Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 618
Size:  1.11 MB
    That 15$ an hour lol . . .

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

I have decided that both jsearles22 and Lannister/Animosity will be banned here UNLESS both of the following occur:

3) At least $200 is paid toward vegas1369, with the other $300 promised in the near future at a timetable we will set together. I am now making this a requirement because it seems that this was not just a "one time slip" which was forgiven, but rather indicative of a pattern with you guys.

If you are not interested in doing the above, you will both be banned, and any future accounts you make here will be banned and have any new messages deleted

Lets put this trainwreck in the tunnel. One person has made good the other(Jsearless) is still unresolved.

Comments

dwai: fighting the good fight rep

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post

I have decided that both jsearles22 and Lannister/Animosity will be banned here UNLESS both of the following occur:

3) At least $200 is paid toward vegas1369, with the other $300 promised in the near future at a timetable we will set together. I am now making this a requirement because it seems that this was not just a "one time slip" which was forgiven, but rather indicative of a pattern with you guys.

If you are not interested in doing the above, you will both be banned, and any future accounts you make here will be banned and have any new messages deleted

Lets put this trainwreck in the tunnel. One person has made good the other(Jsearless) is still unresolved.
    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 578
Size:  51.6 KB

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: pay the 500 or get out based on druffs ruling on this matter

J Sousa: $445 more, How do you sleep at night?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Name:  images (31).jpg
Views: 542
Size:  8.6 KB

Comments

dwai: fighting the good fight rep

Load Metric
    Name:  images (31).jpg
Views: 542
Size:  8.6 KB
    "In a democracy, we usually elect those who are better at telling us the lies we want to hear."
    -- Anonymous

Views: 686
Size:  38.7 KB

Views: 677
Size:  87.9 KB
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    How did this thread even go past 2 pages?

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    How did this thread even go past 2 pages?
    Did shamblebot pay you back yet?

Comments

DRK Star: for the most part, yes

Load Metric
    No clue what is up with Gamble.

I tried to basically hand him a gift that could make him a lot of money, a few months ago, very easily, and he was kind of scattered and kept telling me he would get back to me and apologizing to me, but...its Gamble. He has a lot going on.

Comments

ThreeBet: G BOT IS GOD

Silver
    Load Metric
    Not that bothered, but sizzle has paid the $215,

The way he said just fucking ban me Druff,

Then/than wanted to stay.

Like talking to my g/f's 10 year old
    cmoney :It would be nice if Mexico could simply get human feces out of its drinking water

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by YUUP View Post

jsearles22 didn't pay a fucking thing. He was denied his $55 he won in the latest freeroll for being a fucking retard.

Animosity/Windsor Lockwood/Lannister paid the $215 though.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Pay Searles his $55.

If the donates say otherwise, then whatever.

But as it stands, our leader couldn't transfer a dose in a brothel. So pay the man (who by the way sets up all the golf shit) his rightful dough

Disclaimer: He should pay Vegas. But has that debt/wager not been forgiven?

Comments

wrenchjockey: forgiven and written off are two different things

simpdog:

sah_24: making excuses for scamming scum on a fraud site lol . . .

DJ_Chaps: ^ tosser
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric

Think it's time to nap it out for a while.....

Comments

ftpjesus: Have to agree not sure wtf Frank's issue is but it's officially the nutlow

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post

jsearles22 didn't pay a fucking thing. He was denied his $55 he won in the latest freeroll for being a fucking retard.

Sizzle has got $10000 in the bank, he told us,

Lanny the tranny has fuck all, he told us
    cmoney :It would be nice if Mexico could simply get human feces out of its drinking water

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post

Sizzle has got $10000 in the bank, he told us,

Lanny the tranny has fuck all, he told us
    You're not joking my dude. Lanny the Tranny broke himself paying China that $215. I only have $2.15 left now... Fml

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post

Name:  images (13).jpg
Views: 504
Size:  8.2 KB

I will nap it out when druff makes good on his promise to ban jsearless for not adhearing to druffs judgement of paying back the 500 200 now 300 as can be deducted from his meager salary as a parking lot attendant. And lol at all the jearless dupes leaving red rep who the fuck is bootsy collins or varys never saw those jsearless dupsters. I am tired of this jsearless scamming with lannister and welching on bets now that druff has made a concrete promise to ban him immediately if doesn't pay. You can red rep me to negative 267 like Jarret I don't give a fuck as I couldn't care less about red rep . Red rep would only be useful if I needed to make financial arrangements and I am not a broke busto like lannister or searless I don't need people to stake me and I don't plan on making any wagers so eat shit.

What is right is right though and druff has spoken. If Druff isn't going to do anything about welching scamming jearless I wish he would update this thread , I will be more then happy to not post in it thereafter.

Comments

Bootsy Collins: Shut it down

varys: Jfc

dwai: he's right offset

simpdog: Idiot

Pooh: Proper use of couldn't care less. Most use could care less which is faggot

DJ_Chaps: YOU NEED TO BE BANNED
    Last edited by FRANKRIZZO; 04-16-2016 at 05:00 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post

I will nap it out when druff makes good on his promise to ban jsearless for not adhearing to druffs judgement of paying back the 500 200 now 300 as can be deducted from his meager salary as a parking lot attendant. And lol at all the jearless dupes leaving red rep who the fuck is bootsy collins or varys never saw those jsearless dupsters. I am tired of this jsearless scamming with lannister and welching on bets now that druff has made a concrete promise to ban him immediately if doesn't pay. You can red rep me to negative 267 like Jarret I don't give a fuck as I couldn't care less about red rep . Red rep would only be useful if I needed to make financial arrangements and I am not a broke busto like lannister or searless I don't need people to stake me and I don't plan on making any wagers so eat shit.

What is right is right though and druff has spoken. If Druff isn't going to do anything about welching scamming jearless I wish he would update this thread , I will be more then happy to not post in it thereafter.
    Now it makes sense

Shut up Garrett

Comments

ftpjesus: I think you may be on to something there

J Sousa: No, it does not makes sense!!!
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

Now it makes sense

Shut up Garrett
    Indeed it does. Now I see why you bashed druff with lannister in that video about that parking lot incident. Parking lot attendants stick together . Jsearless probably steals the change in ashtrays.

Load Metric
    SHUT IT DOWN RIZZO YOU DUMB CUNT

Load Metric
    RIZZLER OR SIZZLER?

Thread Information