Page 378 of 634 FirstFirst ... 278328368374375376377378379380381382388428478 ... LastLast
Results 7,541 to 7,560 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Anyone have a 3 sentence or less summary of the senate?
    I'll give you one with 2 sentences to spare: It will come down to the GA runoffs.

I've not paid enough attention to whether runoffs are even possible in Ga (though based on your post they must be), but if so, they will tilt heavily Republican and yes, I'm willing to bet 4-5 figures on it right now.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Just in case you think Big Tech isn't biased:

"98% of all big tech donations went to Democrats"

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/02/tech...nal-tally.html

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    While Democrats are celebrating averting 4 more years of TDS, maybe they should pause a moment and ask themselves why they almost failed to do so, and why they lost a bunch of House seats in the process.

If they really think about it, they won't like the answer.
    who gives a shit. trump is fucked
    Slava Ukraini!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post
    While Democrats are celebrating averting 4 more years of TDS, maybe they should pause a moment and ask themselves why they almost failed to do so, and why they lost a bunch of House seats in the process.

Trump isn't the entire Republican Party.

I'm ok with Trump being fucked if the party comes back strong this decade.

Load Metric

Quite literally just had this talk with Mrs Daly. She’s devastated that it’s “this close”.

Can’t seem to reconcile that Trump is generally accepted at the worst human being on the planet...... but half of us would still rather have him in office if just to shut down the left agenda.

If some democrat could capture the secret sauce of making some changes to social issues while leaving the police alone to do their job they would be a easy two term president.

Their names were Clinton and Obama. Their constituency has changed since they were elected, esp. Clinton.

The Republicans are done after this election. Forever. Demographics alone guarantee it and this will be consummated by 4 years of giveaways making that same demographic more dependent on their government. This would have occurred last election were it not for the spark given to many by Trump.

Load Metric

Fuck politics

Gonna go stick my head in the sand for 4 years now that I don't have to worry daily about this fucking maniac starting a nuclear war or something

politics=misery

A never ending battle with no winner

It's stupid

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

Quite literally just had this talk with Mrs Daly. She’s devastated that it’s “this close”.

Can’t seem to reconcile that Trump is generally accepted at the worst human being on the planet...... but half of us would still rather have him in office if just to shut down the left agenda.

If some democrat could capture the secret sauce of making some changes to social issues while leaving the police alone to do their job they would be a easy two term president.

Their names were Clinton and Obama. Their constituency has changed since they were elected, esp. Clinton.

The Republicans are done after this election. Forever. Demographics along guarantee it and will be consummated by 4 years of giveaways making that same demographic more dependent on their government. This would have occurred last election were it not for the spark given to many by Trump.
    I disagree. Republicans just need to adjust and pick up people from Demographics traditionally voting Democrat.

Believe it or not, Hispanics and black people could shift somewhat. Black people aren't into all the LGBT stuff (look at how harshly they rejected Buttigieg), and Hispanics still hold a lot of traditional values, and more would vote GOP if certain policies were more friendly to them.

If Republicans just count on the working class white people and the religious Christian whites to keep them afloat, then yeah, they won't win Presidential elections for awhile. As you saw from this election, though, Republicans are still competitive in the House and Senate races.

Load Metric

Yep. Nothing will get passed, and the Senate will be deeper red in 2022. Trump will simply start a TV network, I almost got the sense he really did not want to win. For conservatives like myself his number #1 goal was to reshape the federal judiciary, that was done. Packing the Court, LOL. What a pipe dream, the Senate would never end the filibuster that negates their power. Even D's in the Senate would have never done that, basically because they would have been a smaller version of the House and they never would concede to that.

One thing is for sure, polling data is DEAD. What a fucking massive fail. Nate Silver is a joke.

Going to be sad to see a senile President Biden unravel, I wonder how long it takes for Kamala Harris to make her move, Jill Biden and her are going to have an epic battle for sure.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post
    Trump isn't the entire Republican Party.

I'm ok with Trump being fucked if the party comes back strong this decade.

soooo many of us could give a fuck about the dems moving forward. this was about trump being a one-term president and Obama mocking him for it.

it’s also partly about dish looking like a total asshole

Load Metric
    all this “nothing will happen” talk doesn’t make any sense.

druff assured us that there will be cataclysmic changes if biden is elected. huh.

Load Metric
    SunWager just now:

Nov 4th
    9:00 AM
    9:00a
    TRUMP - PRESIDENT
    BIDEN - PRESIDENT
    UPDATE LINES
    CONTINUE
    Game - 2020 Presidential Election
    Person to win the 2020 Presidential Election
    Trump - President
    +325
    Biden - President

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    SunWager just now:

Nov 4th
    9:00 AM
    9:00a
    TRUMP - PRESIDENT
    BIDEN - PRESIDENT
    UPDATE LINES
    CONTINUE
    Game - 2020 Presidential Election
    Person to win the 2020 Presidential Election
    Trump - President
    +325
    Biden - President
    you and i have a little sweat

Georgia (GA)
    11/4/20
    11:01 PM
    Georgia (GA)
    Republican Candidate -150
    Democratic Candidate +115

Load Metric
    srsly I’m going to need you to photoshop that pic of dish smoking a cigar and change it to a tranny dick asap

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but if Trump holds Georgia, Pennsylvania and gets the Maine +1, isn't that a 269 tie?
    I think that would be 270-268 for Biden
    Yeah, I'd just woke back up and didn't realize the map I subtracted from didn't have the Nebraska district flipped. 270-268 might be the actual outcome.

Load Metric
    I’m fairly certain vaughn mocked me for saying kamala harris will be the next president and we’re about to see it.

I’d like an apology.

Load Metric
    Druff, how did you vote on Prop 22? and why?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    I’m fairly certain vaughn mocked me for saying kamala harris will be the next president and we’re about to see it.

I’d like an apology.
    I was the only person here being rational about Trump's chances. And honestly, I think you guys are being a little premature here again. Trump flipping one of these states back and holding Georgia and Pennsylvania wouldn't be all that shocking. He's down 8k votes in Nevada.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

I’d like an apology.
    I was the only person here being rational about Trump's chances. And honestly, I think you guys are being a little premature here again. Trump flipping one of these states back and holding Georgia and Pennsylvania wouldn't be all that shocking. He's down 8k votes in Nevada.
    yeah you're right but the PA, WI and MI outstanding vote is supposedly from pro-biden areas. hard to trust anyone anymore though.

Load Metric
    So who loaded on on Biden when he was plus 300 last night? Honestly the whole scenario that played out was described in news articles about a month ago, trump declares premature victory and late ballets turn it around. I feel stupid for not being ready for it betting market wise. In fairness though I never imagined it would move the line that much.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post
    Druff, how did you vote on Prop 22? and why?
    I voted yes, but it was a weak yes. I was close to no.

Honestly the whole gig economy is a mess, and I'm not a fan of it in general, and 22 was kind of a weird middle-ground fix which is probably just going to pacify people for a short time before there's big complaints again.

On the CA props, I voted yes on 18, 20, 22, and 24. NO on the rest.

Thread Information