Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Everytime Druff starts a thread I get this vision stuck in my Jew Brain

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gookieheimowitz View Post

For a guy with a Masters Degree you are pretty stupid. You where the running joke at DD . I am not hiding behind any screen name or dupe . This is the name I chose when I signed up . Nobody knows what my name was at NWP, DD , or Skatz . What I do know is you are a sniveling nit. Just cause you pay what ever the trivial price is a year to host this circus of left overs doesn't make you king of anything but a pile of shit. King of all Nerds I suppose. Stories about Party lines from the 80's???? Seriously you are about as interesting as the white stuff that leaks out of a vagina.

I suppose I should go and not come back . The stuff posted here by you the supreme leader and the minions and dupes that follow you is pathetic. GR was correct when Marty comes back or starts up a site this place will be forgotten . Then you tell all the boring useless stories and talk about the old days and how you won a bracelet 15 years ago. The days when you reached the peak of a career that's mediocre at best when you appeared on 60 minutes claiming to have broken the super user scandal . The good old days when you where a small co host on an internet poker webcast . The days that you solely destroyed DD. On and on and on and on it goes a rinse and repeat of the same old shitty content.

PS: Quit talking about poker and the WSOP and sports bets when 8 weeks ago you came on here and said you QUIT gambling because of the LPR . What the truth is should just be told. The LPR was brought on by a bunch of losing sports wagers and culminated with the Cmoney fraud bullshit. When it came out you knew about all this horse shit suddenly you are to sick for posting or radio . Yet not to sick to play 25-50 at Hustler the other night . So what is it Druff ? Fuck 2 months ago you was going to die of heartburn and lack of sleep and now your back to losing sports bets and poker .
    Stupid again displays it cannot recognize itself. Almost nothing you've said is accurate buy you expose your ignorance on several levels

Goodbye

Comments

Gookieheimowitz: 100% Accurate . Americas Hat Speaks .

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    First Druff now Jewlips

Makes you wonder if this LPR business is a result of Alt-right beliefs.

I honestly believe it's the pizza, my physician seems to concur...
    Fuck me, I havent had pizza since september or so and I really miss that occasional treat. Substiuting oat meal for the pizza with lots of fruit in the oatmeal like bananas and strawberries. I hope In December my cohlestarol level will be down as I have put a lot of effort into lowering it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

For a guy with a Masters Degree you are pretty stupid. You where the running joke at DD . I am not hiding behind any screen name or dupe . This is the name I chose when I signed up . Nobody knows what my name was at NWP, DD , or Skatz . What I do know is you are a sniveling nit. Just cause you pay what ever the trivial price is a year to host this circus of left overs doesn't make you king of anything but a pile of shit. King of all Nerds I suppose. Stories about Party lines from the 80's???? Seriously you are about as interesting as the white stuff that leaks out of a vagina.

I suppose I should go and not come back . The stuff posted here by you the supreme leader and the minions and dupes that follow you is pathetic. GR was correct when Marty comes back or starts up a site this place will be forgotten . Then you tell all the boring useless stories and talk about the old days and how you won a bracelet 15 years ago. The days when you reached the peak of a career that's mediocre at best when you appeared on 60 minutes claiming to have broken the super user scandal . The good old days when you where a small co host on an internet poker webcast . The days that you solely destroyed DD. On and on and on and on it goes a rinse and repeat of the same old shitty content.

PS: Quit talking about poker and the WSOP and sports bets when 8 weeks ago you came on here and said you QUIT gambling because of the LPR . What the truth is should just be told. The LPR was brought on by a bunch of losing sports wagers and culminated with the Cmoney fraud bullshit. When it came out you knew about all this horse shit suddenly you are to sick for posting or radio . Yet not to sick to play 25-50 at Hustler the other night . So what is it Druff ? Fuck 2 months ago you was going to die of heartburn and lack of sleep and now your back to losing sports bets and poker .
    Stupid again displays it cannot recognize itself. Almost nothing you've said is accurate buy you expose your ignorance on several levels

Goodbye

This coming from a guy two people like on here . Go drink yourself to death

Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 290
Size:  4.74 MB

Load Metric
    I've never been able to figure out who anyone was back on NWP except the folks who kept their handles.

Comments

tony bagadonuts: You and me both

Muck Ficon: Oh hi lol

Load Metric
    Indiana slim is now Indiana Jim and he sucks dick on the internet now

Comments

LegalizeMeth: my all time favorite poster, loved that guys avatars and sigs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

WTF is all this blather?

How am I a coward? You're the one slinging shit at me from an anonymous screen name, and admit you were too afraid to even post anything until this year, despite lurking on these forums going back to at least 2011. I'm the one who posts under my real identity, and who spends several weeks at the WSOP each year, where I am easy to find and confront about anything I say or write. Who's the coward here?

How am I shell of my former self? My posts are pretty much the same as they were 10 years ago. If anything, I've mellowed somewhat with age, and now try to avoid having internet fights escalate. That's why there's been relatively little admin-related drama on this forum in its 6.5 year existence, and why this is now the longest running forum of all the NWP spinoffs, including NWP itself.

If my posts are "the dumbest shit", then DD would have thrived once I left. Instead, it collapsed and failed, and most posters followed me over here. Why do you think that happened?

As I said, if you don't like it here, you are welcome to leave at any time. I doubt anyone will miss you.

If you're not hiding behind a screen name, then say who you are and post your picture.

The rest of what you wrote is a bunch of pathetic nonsense which indicates a general cluelessness about this community and what makes it tick. It does seem you've been around awhile lurking, but you're clearly not smart or perceptive enough to comprehend much of what you've seen.

For example, you claim that PFA will cease to exist when Marty starts up a site. If you've really been around as long as you say, you'd have seen that every single site Marty has started, dating back to 2009, was an embarrassing failure. It's not even like it was a big deal for 6 months and then faded. All of his sites flopped from the start, due to his various personality disorders and repeated poor judgment calls. So it's going to be different on his 5th try, when the other 4 have met immediate failure? Mad reasoning skills you got there.

Look, I'm not even going to continue this moronic debate, if you can even call it that. You were an okayish poster from the time you showed up in March until August, and then you decided to become an idiotic troll and went off the rails.

If you want to keep acting like a dumbass, that's fine. We have other dumbasses here. But if your new routine is to primarily troll me, especially with embarrassingly bad new threads like this one, then I'm going to tire of it quickly and just shut down your account.

It's a little harder for me to bring myself to ban longtime members of the community, even when they act up. At some point they've earned a little bit of extra leniency because they've become a part of the landscape here. But if a relative noob struts around like he owns the place and thinks he's going to run the "troll everything Druff posts" act, it's gonna be quite easy to press the ban button and move on.

Load Metric

If you're not hiding behind a screen name, then say who you are and post your picture.

The rest of what you wrote is a bunch of pathetic nonsense which indicates a general cluelessness about this community and what makes it tick. It does seem you've been around awhile lurking, but you're clearly not smart or perceptive enough to comprehend much of what you've seen.

For example, you claim that PFA will cease to exist when Marty starts up a site. If you've really been around as long as you say, you'd have seen that every single site Marty has started, dating back to 2009, was an embarrassing failure. It's not even like it was a big deal for 6 months and then faded. All of his sites flopped from the start, due to his various personality disorders and repeated poor judgment calls. So it's going to be different on his 5th try, when the other 4 have met immediate failure? Mad reasoning skills you got there.

Look, I'm not even going to continue this moronic debate, if you can even call it that. You were an okayish poster from the time you showed up in March until August, and then you decided to become an idiotic troll and went off the rails.

If you want to keep acting like a dumbass, that's fine. We have other dumbasses here. But if your new routine is to primarily troll me, especially with embarrassingly bad new threads like this one, then I'm going to tire of it quickly and just shut down your account.

It's a little harder for me to bring myself to ban longtime members of the community, even when they act up. At some point they've earned a little bit of extra leniency because they've become a part of the landscape here. But if a relative noob struts around like he owns the place and thinks he's going to run the "troll everything Druff posts" act, it's gonna be quite easy to press the ban button and move on.

I assure you I'm not roostering . Marty's sites failed because of Marty . I agree . Sad thing is he was interesting. You are not. You use to be but now? Meh! The only time you impressed me truly was when you figured out on Stars I was beating you on a daily basis with multiple accounts . I give you props for that. Maybe that's a clue to my true identity? Let's see how smart you really are. I'm sure you still have records dating back to then.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I assure you I'm not roostering . Marty's sites failed because of Marty . I agree . Sad thing is he was interesting. You are not. You use to be but now? Meh! The only time you impressed me truly was when you figured out on Stars I was beating you on a daily basis with multiple accounts . I give you props for that. Maybe that's a clue to my true identity? Let's see how smart you really are. I'm sure you still have records dating back to then.

That line has been tried already by various trolls over the years.

"I used to beat you all the time on Stars, but I'm not saying who I was."

Uh huh.

Tell me who you were, and then prove it, and I'll be impressed. Otherwise it's just more bullshit from an anonymous forum troll.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post

I honestly believe it's the pizza, my physician seems to concur...
    Fuck me, I havent had pizza since september or so and I really miss that occasional treat. Substiuting oat meal for the pizza with lots of fruit in the oatmeal like bananas and strawberries. I hope In December my cohlestarol level will be down as I have put a lot of effort into lowering it.

Well this sounds like a good idea.

I recently tried one of those spiffy oscar Myer adult lunchables with cranberries, diced ham, and macadamia nuts...not bad...
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Uh huh.

Tell me who you were, and then prove it, and I'll be impressed. Otherwise it's just more bullshit from an anonymous forum troll.
    Fifteen minutes plus since Druff issued that challenge. What's the problem? What you claim is either true or not and there's only one way to prove it.
    tick, tick, tick

Load Metric
    Yea yea in before lol wow "witty" remarks...

Comments

GrenadaRoger: earned it with that

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Gookie is stunned or has fallen and can't get up.
    Speak up son.....We all know you were the next Daniel Negreanu if you just had
    gotten that break. Reveal yourself for immediate redemption and praise.
    I doubt it very highly but it would be entertaining.

You berate someone for winning a W.S.O.P bracelet and don't have the guts to
    display your credentials. shut up and fuck right off

And this stupid fuck still has time to cry over spilled milk. "Oh, the CMONEY incident
    has caused me to forever mis-trust mankind"

What a crybaby pussy you are. You have won nothing, you're just a windbag
    And speaking of guts, this guy can't keep an original screen name from past forums because
    he was derided as a loser then.

Comments

LegalizeMeth: this guys growing on me
    Last edited by limitles; 11-12-2018 at 10:58 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    What he doesn't realize is that the high stakes limit holdem community is pretty small, and I know pretty much every player on old school Stars who was routinely beating the game.

So when tards come out and say "Druff, I used to crush you on Stars back in 2010 at 200-400", they don't realize how foolish they look.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    What a gasbag limitles is. U may have ruined a good battle moron. And why are u always editing ur posts u FREAK, no one cares. LOL @ u thinking u need to fine tune ur points all the time, it all reads the same: insane drivel from a fake smart person. GASBAG!!!!!!!

Comments

Gookieheimowitz: Alcohol makes people do stupid shit. He is a perfect example of a clueless drunk

Muck Ficon: LOL. Ultimate irony here....

Load Metric

Uh huh.

Not a line. If it was a line I would never had admitted you caught me . I did not say I use to beat you all the time on stars . What I said is I beat you out of Jew funds on Stars by using multiple accounts and you figured it out and caught me and called me out on it. That sir is very different than me just stating I beat you all the time on Stars . That would be untrue .

Load Metric
    Gookie is stunned or has fallen and can't get up.
    Speak up son.....We all know you were the next Daniel Negreanu if you just had
    gotten that break. Reveal yourself for immediate redemption and praise.
    I doubt it very highly but it would be entertaining.

You berate someone for winning a W.S.O.P bracelet and don't have the guts to
    display your credentials. shut up and fuck right off

And this stupid fuck still has time to cry over spilled milk. "Oh, the CMONEY incident
    has caused me to forever mis-trust mankind"

What a crybaby pussy you are. You have won nothing, you're just a windbag
    And speaking of guts, this guy can't keep an original screen name from past forums because
    he was derided as a loser then.

You truly are the 2nd nut low next to FPS Russia . Congrats on being 2nd best all the time. You have nothing interesting to say ever.

Load Metric
    What he doesn't realize is that the high stakes limit holdem community is pretty small, and I know pretty much every player on old school Stars who was routinely beating the game.

So when tards come out and say "Druff, I used to crush you on Stars back in 2010 at 200-400", they don't realize how foolish they look.

Here we go with the I am an elite person and you are a tard because I was beating high stakes back in the day . I should just accept that you can't help but talk about the good old days and how you are special . LOL . Did you ride the short bus to school Druff? Oh and it wasn't 2010 it was 2009 that I pulled this off on you . I was also routinely destroying Micon also . He was much easier to beat. I didn't have to use multi accounts on him because he was more than willing to play heads up and spew his Jew funds to me .

As far as who I am . I am nobody. You truly want to know then figure it out. If not that's ok by me as well. I have no desire to be applauded by the majority of losers on here who couldn't scrape together $1,000.00 . You never have figured out why they bow down to you . You must give them something? I assure you they don't come here for the 80's stories or the occasional prank phone call. Maybe 2 or 3 of them play limit poker so I am sure they are not learning anything from you. They come here because you allow them to post anything ( Almost) . You throw them the occasional free roll bone or they get a stake somewhere . I am sure you can figure out who I am by just using your internet skills and tracing my IP like you have done many times before to people. Not sure what that would prove though since you would actually need to know my screen names . My real name would only prove I am a scumbag like the collective group you so cherish here.

Oh and before we start with Gookie must be an Anti Semite . I am a Jew myself so using the phrase Jew Funds is perfectly fine

האָבן אַ סופּער טאָג
    באַללער
    Last edited by Gookieheimowitz; 11-13-2018 at 07:14 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    What a gasbag limitles is. U may have ruined a good battle moron. And why are u always editing ur posts u FREAK, no one cares. LOL @ u thinking u need to fine tune ur points all the time, it all reads the same: insane drivel from a fake smart person. GASBAG!!!!!!!
    The reason I edit is because is I'm restricted to so many posts per day thanks to crybabies like yourself.
    I can use editing to continue a thought or respond when otherwise I can't.
    Idiot
    Put up or shut-up gookie you delusional loooozer

edit alright___________________________________________ ______________________________________________

and here's the line that proves we have a delusional, bitter looooozer on our hands

"The only time you impressed me truly was when you figured out on Stars I was beating you on a daily basis with multiple account"

It's an obvious lie. Gookie could prove it true with a single pm to Druff saying who is was on Stars.
    But no.
    He also figured becoming a great in the game is all down to getting some free-rolls. That's delusional thinking.
    Last edited by limitles; 11-13-2018 at 09:06 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    The reason I edit is because is I'm restricted to so many posts per day thanks to crybabies like yourself.
    I can use editing to continue a thought or respond when otherwise I can't.
    Idiot
    Put up or shut-up gookie you delusional loooozer

edit alright___________________________________________ ______________________________________________

and here's the line that proves we have a delusional, bitter looooozer on our hands

"The only time you impressed me truly was when you figured out on Stars I was beating you on a daily basis with multiple account"

It's an obvious lie. Gookie could prove it true with a single pm to Druff saying who is was on Stars.
    But no.
    He also figured becoming a great in the game is all down to getting some free-rolls. That's delusional thinking.

Yep you got me Donnie drunko . Why would I just give Druff the info? To prove what exactly? I know what I did and who I did it to. Give up the info for you? For the majority of scumbags here? Nahh you guys are going to have to work for it if you want it. I'm here solely for my entertainment. Every so often Druff tilts me . So I speak my mind and get accused of trolling him. In reality he can't take the stuff I say and has to come back with the ban button threat. Why? Cause possibly what I said is true.

Load Metric
    We post here because skatz is gay.....fyi...

Thread Information