Page 736 of 2147 FirstFirst ... 23663668672673273373473573673773873974074678683612361736 ... LastLast
Results 14,701 to 14,720 of 42927

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Platinum
    Load Metric
    So Trump complains complains and complains about a bogus and very unlikely form of voter fraud.

[B]Text book GOP solution: They Kill the one and only federal agency protecting our elections from hacking. Now their corporate donors will supply us with unverifiable paperless voting machines, secret source code and all and their base of useful idiots will defend it.

They complain about the most unlikely form of election fraud and enable the most likely form of election fraud.

Lol Trump thought the GOP's minority voter purge cover story was real, McConnell finally stepped in and said there will be no investigation into Trump's claims, I wonder why.

House Republicans Just Voted to Eliminate the Only Federal Agency That Makes Sure Voting Machines Can’t Be Hacked

https://www.thenation.com/article/ho...ant-be-hacked/

Their useful idiot base can't see they're trying to lie us into another disastrous war. These same useful idiots think man made climate change is a hoax even tho it's no secret why the Koch bros pour millions in to our elections. Now DeVos will destroy public education and fund religious bullshit so there'll be future generations of useful idiots. Even Israel can keep robbing us blind and lying us into war and these idiots will think it's some biblical prophecy, I swear...

We are in crippling debt, half the electorate doesn't know a fact from a hole in the ground, we're over extended militarily, facing possible extinction via nuclear war or MMCC, we have the corporations and some tiny foreign nation and their corrupt govt blatantly pimping us out on multiple levels and nobody seems to notice nobody seems to care, it's like The Twilight Zone.

The most under rated speech of all time or a conspiracy theory? This is from the 60's!

Comments

Henry: do you set your alarm for midnight?
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 02-08-2017 at 02:38 AM.

Load Metric
    See you in 24 hours, jackass.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Gallo View Post

Every study done shows that undocumented people put billions more in than they take out. Do you know how many people retire only to find out an undocumented person was putting thousands away into their social security that they will never collect?

This myth you are told to make these hard working people the cornerstone of all your problems is bullshit... it's the hillbillies that live in trailer parks smoking meth that is your problem: Not the guy doing drywall or cooking the food at 95% of restaurants for less than minimum wage.

They would gladly pay taxes (most do and never see a dime back), but then we wouldn't be able to exploit them and pay them less than minimum wage and not pay overtime.... we don't belong to unions, and we're loyal to employers.

Our values line up perfectly with Republicans and these idiots put us down every chance they get. Who is using who? You can't be the pimp and the prostitute too...
    You say this, yet your political posts always lean strongly left, and not just involving Mexico and immigration.

I also think it's a little misleading to say, "We don't belong to unions, and we're loyal to employers."

Well, sure... if you're an illegal immigrant, you have to do these things out of necessity, rather than choice.

I will say that immigrant Mexicans tend to be hardworking and stay away from crime -- at least the ones over 30.

The children of these immigrants, however, are a different story.

Some of the most dangerous neighborhoods in California and Arizona are mostly Mexican.
    Wouldn't their children likely be American? You're making a sweeping statement that is racist.
    And yes being an illegal does put pressure on you to keep a low profile so going on the dole is not the best way to go about it.

Very true from OP, the immigrant, legal or otherwise is not a drain on the economy more the opposite.
    People say they just send money back to their relatives, which is certainly true of many immigrants from poorer nations.
    Philippine immigrants are notorious for that. Mothers leave their families to take any job and send back what's left after paying their taxes, rent, and buying everyday stuff in the communities they work. Are you going to tell anyone what they can do with money they've earned?

Farmers, dairy and others, say deportation will cause a substantial down sizing at best for a lot of them. Prices for fruits, vegetables and milk are expected to rise considerably and there is no one to take their place. People think a field worker is easily replaced but farmers rely on the experience many of these immigrants have, especially in demanding conditions. Joe unemployed does not show up for these jobs typically or doesn't last.

On a side note, the Bush family has designs on how to best deal with an upcoming wall in their state.
    It's gonna be called Wallparts. All I know
    Last edited by limitles; 02-08-2017 at 02:18 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post

If getting a completely incompetent person to be in charge of education is a win for you, then perhaps you need to re-evaluate what winning is

Oh yea because common core was soooo successful..fucking hypocrites
    village idiot is a perfect example of faulty k-10 school. of course dropping out when you hit 15 y.o. to learn all about porta-potty cleaning by working with your mom as she drove the cleaning truck to construction sites, repaving jobs, etc didn't improve your pea brain.

Name:  village idiot post222.jpg
Views: 438
Size:  283.2 KB

Comments

Mintjewlips: Waaah waaaahhhh waaaaahhhh waaaaaaahhhh
    “I believe the simplest explanation is, there is no God. No one created the universe and no one directs our fate. This leads me to a profound realization that there probably is no heaven and no afterlife either. We have this one life to appreciate the grand design of the universe and for that, I am extremely grateful.”
    Stephen Hawking

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LegallyNonBindingPosts View Post

Oh yea because common core was soooo successful..fucking hypocrites
    village idiot is a perfect example of faulty k-10 school. of course dropping out when you hit 15 y.o. to learn all about porta-potty cleaning by working with your mom as she drove the cleaning truck to construction sites, repaving jobs, etc didn't improve your pea brain.

Name:  village idiot post222.jpg
Views: 438
Size:  283.2 KB
    Sounds like a hard working Mexican to me.

Comments

Muck Ficon: :noose
    Tradition is a set of solutions for which we have forgotten the problems.

Load Metric

I personally know teachers and a principal that hate common core, they said it's worse then no child left behind.
    Name:  young trump OSA-Liberace.jpg
Views: 426
Size:  42.3 KB

why would you think that anybody believes anything you pull outta your ass and let fly past your herpes lips. oh, and I'll bet you $100 that you misused the word "then" in this shitty post.

Name:  lipsimleavingtoo.JPG
Views: 433
Size:  85.5 KB

Comments

Mintjewlips: Waahhhhh waaaaahhhhhh waaaaahhhhhh
    “I believe the simplest explanation is, there is no God. No one created the universe and no one directs our fate. This leads me to a profound realization that there probably is no heaven and no afterlife either. We have this one life to appreciate the grand design of the universe and for that, I am extremely grateful.”
    Stephen Hawking

Load Metric
    Honestly the women these chuntaros impregnate aren't lookers, I've never seen
    you are the least honest poster currently here. remember this thread you started and this post blaming druff for not taking $ for freeroll. yeah that's gonna happen.

Name:  village idiot welcher 2.jpg
Views: 426
Size:  331.2 KB

Comments

Mintjewlips: Waaaaaaahhhh waaaaaahhhhhh waaaaaaahhhhh
    Stephen Hawking

Load Metric
    The guy just wants a wiff of my ass.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post

From the Alex Jones believing conspiracy theorist nutball?

God damn is that funny.
    I don't spout conspiracy theories, so i don't know where you get that.

I just said i like alex jones, im not a sycophant.

God forbid you question any narrative thats crammed in that jew brain of yours.
    total bullshit. "millions of innocents killed via drone strike" had to pulled from your ass or you heard on a whack job youtube. how many democrats have you seen weeping. what the hell is a "mear site of the supreme leader". village idiot just logged in. I said hello. he insta logged out. time to leave idiot.

Name:  lmlips drone strike.JPG
Views: 418
Size:  101.6 KB

Comments

Mintjewlips: Waahhhh wwwahhhhhh waaaaahhhhh waaaaaaaahhh
    Stephen Hawking

Load Metric
    The guy just wants a wiff of my ass.
    you getting your ass kicked. why you log off as soon as I say hello.

Comments

Mintjewlips: Waaahhhhh waaaahhh waaaahhhhh
    Stephen Hawking

Load Metric
    It's not even a funny or witty dupe, it's just pathetic.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Banned
    Load Metric
    Mintjewlips is doing a fine job owning the shit out of libtards ITT

Keep up the good work Sir

Comments

hongkonger: You're doing a fine job of making an ass of yourself.

Muck Ficon: Put on your skirt and make the big boys a hot pocket

Banned
    Load Metric
    Oh and by the way you crybaby leftist weaklings...

FYI

By a 49-to-43 vote, the senate ruled today that Elizabeth 'Pocahontas' Warren broke rules impugning a senator.

She is now blocked from speaking during the debate re: Jeff Sessions

Libtards....getting sick of LOSING MUCH ?

Comments

MumblesBadly: Partisan attack from the morally bankrupt GOPers.

herbertstemple: Got laid in Pocahontas Arkansas. Never went back offset rep.

Load Metric
    It's not even a funny or witty dupe, it's just pathetic.
    you are too stupid to see witty if it hit ya in the head or find funny with binoculars.

Name:  lipsimleavingsmall.jpg
Views: 394
Size:  171.0 KB

Comments

Mintjewlips: Wahhhhh waahhhhh wahhhh waaahhhhhh
    Stephen Hawking

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Mintjewlips is doing a fine job owning the shit out of libtards ITT

Keep up the good work Sir
    how do feel about posters that start a thread with "IM LEAVING TOO"

we all know the answer to that simple question. what happened to the old jewdonk?

pfa's village idiot is not owning the shit out of anyone and you know it.

thank you for another reason to show a ridiculous thread's OP.

Name:  lipsimleavingsmall.jpg
Views: 431
Size:  171.0 KB

Comments

Mintjewlips: Wahhh mintjewlips wont leave wahhhhhh your a faggot wahhhh
    Stephen Hawking

Load Metric
    For sure include the study (studies) in your post that back up your claims, or you can continue to just make shit up in your head.
    hey ya fucking idiot. what is the source for your famously idiotic claim that "Obama was directly responsible for the murder of million of innocents via drone strike."
    it looked exactly like this.

Name:  lmlips drone strike.JPG
Views: 417
Size:  101.6 KB

Comments

Mintjewlips: Repetitive faggot
    Stephen Hawking

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post

This coming from a guy that uses the word n-word freely

Your mick grandparents must be rolling over in their graves, all they had was shitty baked potatoes while these new immigrants get steak and lobster.
    Oh so now you're comparing Mexicans to n-words? Hard working immigrants working all the jobs Americans don't want vs Americans that have been living in the inner city ghetos since forever collecting welfare and having as many babies as posssible in order to get a bigger check each month.
    Don't insult the Mexican people you fucking douchebag.
    And im not a racist you fucking dickhead I just call it like I see it.
    Uhhh... Poor rural white folks *also* play the baby-making game for welfare bennies. You just don't see it on the evening news because there aren't living in big TV-viewing markets.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertstemple View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

Druff, are you aware that in our current era education majors/future teachers as a group in the US have the lowest extrance exam scores? In large part, this is due to the low salaries beginning teachers can expect to make for a significant number of years. Smarter students tend to opt for majors that have significantly greater earning potential. So I'm not surprised that teachers tend to not like Common Core. Most of them probably aren't smart enough to understand how to teach it. At least that is likely to be the case in the US.
    If you want to blame the teachers, go ahead, they are just a bunch of democrats, so yeah, they are incompetent.

What intelligent person would want to become a teacher just to have to teach in some inner city cesspool of a school in Chicago or Philadelphia. Might as well be working in a minimum security prison. Much better off going into some other environment. The best people aren't going into education. The reasons are obvious.
    I don't blame the teachers per se. I blame an education system that is so badly financed that it attracts the least intelligent folks who make it into the higher education system. By contrast, K-12 teachers in Finland, which has one of the highest student skills levels, make about twice as much in the US. And I'm not talking about administrators. I'm talking teachers. Can you imagine how the talent pool of teachers in the US would fill up with bright folks if coming out of school they made as much as finance majors or civil engineers?
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Oh so now you're comparing Mexicans to n-words? Hard working immigrants working all the jobs Americans don't want vs Americans that have been living in the inner city ghetos since forever collecting welfare and having as many babies as posssible in order to get a bigger check each month.
    Don't insult the Mexican people you fucking douchebag.
    And im not a racist you fucking dickhead I just call it like I see it.
    Uhhh... Poor rural white folks *also* play the baby-making game for welfare bennies. You just don't see it on the evening news because there aren't living in big TV-viewing markets.
    No way they can keep up with the n-words on this one mumbles. They are generations of experience ahead of White America.

They get off their ass and work unlike the sambos. But with the booming Obama economy there are no jobs. One reason Trump was elected.

Careful with the white guilt mumbles.

Comments

Muck Ficon: You earned this
    Tradition is a set of solutions for which we have forgotten the problems.

Load Metric

Every study done shows that undocumented people put billions more in than they take out. Do you know how many people retire only to find out an undocumented person was putting thousands away into their social security that they will never collect?

This myth you are told to make these hard working people the cornerstone of all your problems is bullshit... it's the hillbillies that live in trailer parks smoking meth that is your problem: Not the guy doing drywall or cooking the food at 95% of restaurants for less than minimum wage.

They would gladly pay taxes (most do and never see a dime back), but then we wouldn't be able to exploit them and pay them less than minimum wage and not pay overtime.... we don't belong to unions, and we're loyal to employers.

Our values line up perfectly with Republicans and these idiots put us down every chance they get. Who is using who? You can't be the pimp and the prostitute too...
    You say this, yet your political posts always lean strongly left, and not just involving Mexico and immigration.

I also think it's a little misleading to say, "We don't belong to unions, and we're loyal to employers."

Well, sure... if you're an illegal immigrant, you have to do these things out of necessity, rather than choice.

I will say that immigrant Mexicans tend to be hardworking and stay away from crime -- at least the ones over 30.

The children of these immigrants, however, are a different story.

Some of the most dangerous neighborhoods in California and Arizona are mostly Mexican.
    By "we" I meant the great majority of Mexican people. We are a very religious, fiscally conservative, pro life, strong family values, anti marriage equality, and super anti socialism group of people

We're right in the republicans wheel house. This is a large reason why Regean granted amnesty. I am socially liberal but fiscally conservative. I find many republican leaders to be dumb or at minimum ignorant to many basic facts. They pander to the lowest common denominator, and that bothers me. I feel it's hateful towards causes I'm passionate about and they base their ideals on a holy book which they use to belittle and take away rights from people that are not like them.

Now most Mexican immigrants are totally on board with all of that.

Also, unions gladly accept undocumented people. GLADLY. Mexican people just dont believe in fucking over their employer like that. They've seen what unions did in Mexico and they stay far away from them. Again though, there is NOTHING that will stop a union from accepting new members and taking their cut.
    We pray for understanding as we all occasionally request back door action by accident, when we tried to call an electrician. It happens, it simply happens.

Thread Information