Page 734 of 2147 FirstFirst ... 23463468472473073173273373473573673773874478483412341734 ... LastLast
Results 14,661 to 14,680 of 42927

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    if colonel fabersham is willing to give spicer a call on his next radio show, ill donate to prize pool
    Will give it a shot, but sadly I imagine others have made this discovery and he has either changed the # and turned off his phone.
    Phone number was already on wiki leaks many moons ago.

Sean M Spicer
    Chief Strategist &
    Communications Director
    Republican National Committee
    (703)623-6167

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by El Gallo View Post

Just because idiots like you don't understand math doesn't make it a failure... my son learns common core, he's a second grader doing freshman algebra. It's just weird how conservatives want everything to go backwards. Common core is the way we all do math in our heads... it's about understanding the why and not just the how. It might take more effort at the beginning, but kids can then learn at a very accelerated pace.
    Common Core's biggest problem is that it creates a "teach to the test" environment in the schools, which helps no one.

Teachers as a whole do not like it.

Honestly I don't even like federal involvement in schools. I find it weird that the federal government keeps trying to stick its hands so deeply into something funded and managed at the state level. It creates a "left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing" sort of situation.
    Druff, fuck what the teachers want. Why is it though that Slavic and Asian students can "learn to take a test" but Americans can't?

Charter Schools create order and discipline and do so because the parents that send their kids there have the same priorities and values as well. This is why Black students in Harlem Charter Schools run laps around their public school counterparts in regards to academics.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post
    Tyde: NY Times
    thesidedish: failing NY times
    handicapme: NY times
    The most important step in creating a cult is to get the Followers to immediately dismiss all information from outsiders. Once the Leader controls everything you see and hear, they control you.

Thank God you keep your news sources so well rounded

The only web site I read, the Huffington Post

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeBet View Post

The most important step in creating a cult is to get the Followers to immediately dismiss all information from outsiders. Once the Leader controls everything you see and hear, they control you.

Donald Trump's greatest crime is killing sarcasm.

Holy shit are you stupid.

Load Metric

Sorry, due to your complete lack of saying anything funny ever along with being the biggest libtard on the face of the Earth, made me assume your statement was true.

Im sure you mix in Salon and Daily Kos to your daily mix. My bad.

Load Metric

Sorry, due to your complete lack of saying anything funny ever along with being the biggest libtard on the face of the Earth, made me assume your statement was true.

Are you seriously so autistic that you didn't realize that was sarcasm?

I guess there's a reason that you're a Trump supporter.

Load Metric

Are you seriously so autistic that you didn't realize that was sarcasm?

I guess there's a reason that you're a Trump supporter.

Unlike you, I would never blindly support a party or person. I belong to the party of common sense.

You sure sound a lot angrier these days.

Name:  donald-trump-tom-brady1.jpg
Views: 417
Size:  63.4 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post

Oh yea because common core was soooo successful..fucking hypocrites
    Just because idiots like you don't understand math doesn't make it a failure... my son learns common core, he's a second grader doing freshman algebra. It's just weird how conservatives want everything to go backwards. Common core is the way we all do math in our heads... it's about understanding the why and not just the how. It might take more effort at the beginning, but kids can then learn at a very accelerated pace.
    Hey i don't assume you're an illegal Mexican with a monster sticker on your back windshield, driving around with no insurance with 10 people in the car, so let's stop assuming.

And again, im not a "conservative", im just tired of idiots like you that don't understand you're in THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, fuckin assimilate or go back to the third world shit hole you love to represent.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

Oh yea because common core was soooo successful..fucking hypocrites

Sorry, did you just blame liberals for making the working class dumber like minutes after the elected leaders of your tribe put someone in charge of education who doesnt believe in evolution?
    Can we atleast wait until she fucks up?, then you can make your predictable one sided critiques that for some reason you think anyone here gives a fuck about.

We all remember your spot on commentary on the death of bitcoins, hillary winning the elections, and how game of thrones season 6 sucked, im sure you 2017 will be your best year yet, the stench of failure is pertinent.

Comments

El Gallo: I drive an electric BMW

Muck Ficon: :noose

Load Metric

Hey i don't assume you're an illegal Mexican with a monster sticker on your back windshield, driving around with no insurance with 10 people in the car, so let's stop assuming.

And again, im not a "conservative", im just tired of idiots like you that don't understand you're in THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, fuckin assimilate or go back to the third world shit hole you love to represent.
    Mexico is not a third world country. Also, the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is a country of nothing but immigrants. When one group gets to comfortable another comes and works twice as hard and doesn't get bogged down by stupid entitlement. Right now it's Mexicans. We work. We don't take hand outs. Spend your time going after actual criminals and not people working their asses off to make a better future for their families.

You're just upset we come here, work harder, impregnate your women and inject our bad ass culture, just like every other immigration wave did before us. You aren't going to stop it, so you might as well enjoy it.
    We pray for understanding as we all occasionally request back door action by accident, when we tried to call an electrician. It happens, it simply happens.

Load Metric

Common Core's biggest problem is that it creates a "teach to the test" environment in the schools, which helps no one.

Honestly I don't even like federal involvement in schools. I find it weird that the federal government keeps trying to stick its hands so deeply into something funded and managed at the state level. It creates a "left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing" sort of situation.

I personally know teachers and a principal that hate common core, they said it's worse then no child left behind.

Load Metric

Mexico is not a third world country. Also, the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is a country of nothing but immigrants. When one group gets to comfortable another comes and works twice as hard and doesn't get bogged down by stupid entitlement. Right now it's Mexicans. We work. We don't take hand outs. Spend your time going after actual criminals and not people working their asses off to make a better future for their families.

You're just upset we come here, work harder, impregnate your women and inject our bad ass culture, just like every other immigration wave did before us. You aren't going to stop it, so you might as well enjoy it.
    If mexicans native language was english they would be an even bigger power house than they already are in America.

Jewlips is a douchebag

Load Metric

Teachers hate it because we have lazy teachers. It is almost exactly how every country in the top 10 in math is taught. We have stupid teachers and now we have stupid adults. Common core gets you to think about math in a way that makes sense and can be used in practical ways in real life.

If teachers don't like it, then we need better teachers and frankly, we need to teach the parents.... the major issue teachers have is that they don't want to deal with the shitty parents complaining they don't understand it and can't help their child with homework.

That needs to be sorted out, because Common Core is what makes the most logical sense according to every other country that ranks better than us at math.
    We pray for understanding as we all occasionally request back door action by accident, when we tried to call an electrician. It happens, it simply happens.

Load Metric

Honestly the women these chuntaros impregnate aren't lookers, I've never seen a hot white chick with a mexican in tight aeropostale shirts and ostrich boots.

The difference between the immigrants of today and the immigrants of the past is trillions in entitlements. There are politicians that believe immigrants have a human right to come here and get all access to welfare and free medical benefits. So stop all the mamadas.

Comments

herbertstemple: +1

Load Metric

Immigrant: a person who comes to live permanently in a foreign country.

That's not me and maybe all the people on this forum and the vast majority of people in this country.

Calling every one in America immigrants is tired and inaccurate liberal propaganda. But inaccuracies and lies is what the democrat party is built on.

Comments

Muck Ficon: :noose
    Tradition is a set of solutions for which we have forgotten the problems.

Load Metric
    Oh bullshit dude. Nobody is advocating immigrants come here and jump on the welfare train
    A lot of welfare babies punched Trump at the ballot box. Poor white trash racists voted Trump into office

Comments

MumblesBadly: :this

Load Metric

Honestly the women these chuntaros impregnate aren't lookers, I've never seen a hot white chick with a mexican in tight aeropostale shirts and ostrich boots.

The difference between the immigrants of today and the immigrants of the past is trillions in entitlements. There are politicians that believe immigrants have a human right to come here and get all access to welfare and free medical benefits. So stop all the mamadas.
    Every study done shows that undocumented people put billions more in than they take out. Do you know how many people retire only to find out an undocumented person was putting thousands away into their social security that they will never collect?

This myth you are told to make these hard working people the cornerstone of all your problems is bullshit... it's the hillbillies that live in trailer parks smoking meth that is your problem: Not the guy doing drywall or cooking the food at 95% of restaurants for less than minimum wage.

They would gladly pay taxes (most do and never see a dime back), but then we wouldn't be able to exploit them and pay them less than minimum wage and not pay overtime.... we don't belong to unions, and we're loyal to employers.

Our values line up perfectly with Republicans and these idiots put us down every chance they get. Who is using who? You can't be the pimp and the prostitute too...

Comments

MumblesBadly: :this (but the bigots and xenophobes wont listen to facts)
    Last edited by El Gallo; 02-07-2017 at 09:53 PM.

Load Metric
    Poor hardworking people looking to WORK to have a better life for themselves and their families.
    Fat lazy stupid hillbillies have to blame their shitty lives on someone I geuss might as pick the low hanging fruit.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    I geuss might as pick the low hanging fruit.
    Well someone has to do it if trump kicks out the mexicans.

Comments

RealTalk: :rimshot

El Gallo: Exactly

big dick: a man of few words but always nails it

nunbeater: hahaha

Gold
    Load Metric
    LOL @ kellyanne conway have to come eat shit from jake tapper for 25 mins after cnn told her to kick rocks earlier in the day.

add spicer completely trying to tone it down because snl made fun of him and this is the most schizophrenic administration i've ever seen.

Thread Information