Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Will more people die in the upcoming Ferguson protests/riots or the Mexico City protests/riots?

Banned
    Load Metric

Comments

son of lockman: Right you are

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Wars View Post
    If Wilson's statements are to be believed (his testimony became "unsealed" last night) here...

http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/25/justic...html?hpt=hp_t1

...I just can't see how rational people believe that Wilson did not face a lethal threat if Brown was only 8-10 feet away and coming at the officer --- Brown had already punched Wilson at the police car and although he had his hands up at one point, he wasn't stopping as he returned to Wilson's car.

Wilson probably did what many people do in court --- embellish their story a bit. But even somewhat embellished, I believe he felt his life was threatened. Brown was 6' 4" and 292 lbs.

In the back of his head, Wilson would also have had to know he had used most of the 13 rounds his pistol contained. He had no backup yet. What's he supposed to do, get the mace ready?!

Here's the problem, according to the medical reports and other testimony, Michael Brown was shot 35 to 40 feet away.

35 to 40 feet and moving toward is close enough to justify opening fire imo---it takes only 1 sec for an ordinary man running to cover 21 feet, all police and FBI are trained with that factoid...Brown put his hand under his shirt while moving forward (possibly to cover a bullet hole, or possibly to pull out a weapon--the policeman must decide in an instant); indeed, anything other than spreadeagle on the ground is going to be interpreted by the officer as aggressive action by the suspect
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    35 to 40 feet and moving toward is close enough to justify opening fire imo---it takes only 1 sec for an ordinary man running to cover 21 feet, all police and FBI are trained with that factoid...Brown put his hand under his shirt while moving forward (possibly to cover a bullet hole, or possibly to pull out a weapon--the policeman must decide in an instant); indeed, anything other than spreadeagle on the ground is going to be interpreted by the officer as aggressive action by the suspect
    Officer Wilson shot his weapon 10 times and only hit Brown 6 times, 30 to 40 feet is too far away to start shooting.

Mike Brown weighted almost 300 pounds (almost as much as Hulk Hogan), moving 20 feet in a second, no fucking way.

If your a cop and you have your gun at the ready, you need only 1 or 2 shots at about 15 feet or less.

Load Metric
    [QUOTE=TheXFactor;324367]

Officer Wilson shot his weapon 10 times and only hit Brown 6 times, 30 to 40 feet is too far away to start shooting.

Mike Brown weighted almost 300 pounds (almost as much as Hulk Hogan), moving 20 feet in a second, no fucking way.

If your a cop and you have your gun at the ready, you need only 1 or 2 shots at about 15 feet or less.
    there are big men that can cover the 30-40 feet in 2 or 3 sec, maybe 4....and your thinking expects Officer Wilson to snap guess if Brown is one of them and risk his life on that guess

and only 1 or 2 shots needed at most? really? you just said Brown was hit 6 times...the facts say the final hit was the fatal one...thus that means Brown was hit 5 times first and kept coming...and 1 or 2 is enough? the evidence of this very case stands contrary to your claim

also, you say a cop is at the ready? cops don't stand in the Weaver stance you see used at the shooting range...police officers are trained to backpedal while shooting when being charged or fired upon (Officer Wilson was, check his story) it puts the cop farther away from the attacker and more likely to survive any attack...Matt Dillion standup shootouts happen only in the movies...

thus in the Ferguson situation you have a moving shooter trying to hit a moving target from a distance---extremely difficult to land a fatal shot in those conditions-a guaranteed instant drop requires a brain, heart, or spinal cord, small target areas all...one shot drops mostly occur because the bad guy gives up when first hit, but if he wants to continue, he can fight on for a while even if fatally wounded---usually fatalities result from hits elsewhere and the victim bleeds to death, and while bleeding out the victim can cause a lot of mayhem (read up on the Miami FBI shootout in 1986 where a bad guy died 3 minutes after the fatal shot hit him, but during that time he killed 2 FBI agents and wounded 2 others)...

btw, 6 hits from 10 shots implies a false accuracy rate imo, there were 12 shots, 2 during the the car scuffle of which 1 hit Brown in the hand (Brown's blood was found in the police car), and that some of the hits were probably caused by bullets entering Brown more than once (pass through an arm and then enter the torso), so implying a 60% hit rate here is incorrect.

i understand most cop shooting occur with less than 10 feet between the cop and the assailant, and usually any one shot with miss because the cops don't/can't take the time to use the sights on the pistol...so cops often fire multiple times using point fire technique to increase the probability of getting a hit or two that ends the fight....for that reason cops have gone to semi-auto pistols to increase rate of fire, greater capacity and faster reloading during a firefight...so if only 1 or 2 is needed, why aren't police departments still issuing 6 shot revolvers, or two shot derringers for that matter....your ideas don't fit police practices

i believe you concepts of appropriate force by police are not realistic
    Last edited by GrenadaRoger; 11-27-2014 at 02:12 AM.

Load Metric
    Have they ever said what caliber Wilson was carrying? If it was 9mm instead of .45 acp then there is actually a good chance that someone Brown's size could run through 3 or 4 hits without going down.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post
    Have they ever said what caliber Wilson was carrying? If it was 9mm instead of .45 acp then there is actually a good chance that someone Brown's size could run through 3 or 4 hits without going down.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post
    "His weapon was a Sig Sauer P229 .40 caliber gun" according to Newsweek magazine and CNN

the St Louis Crime Lab firearm evidence report, which was included in the evidence released by the grand jury, says the ammunition used was .40 caliber copper jacketed hollow point weight of greater than 143 grain manufactured by Federal

here is a review of the Sig Sauer P229 http://blog.cheaperthandirt.com/rang...stol-the-p229/

here is an article by a well know author on gun fights, Massad Ayoob, on ammunition selected by police departments
    http://www.backwoodshome.com/articles2/ayoob93.html cliffs: .40 caliber hollow point is most widely selected by police departments due to its greater power compared to 9mm or .357 sig, the other two leading police calibers
    Last edited by GrenadaRoger; 11-27-2014 at 02:32 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post
    says the ammunition used was .40 caliber copper jacketed hollow point weight of greater than 143 grain manufactured by Federal
    that packs a wallop

Load Metric
    http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...-browns-death/

Am I reading this right?

That a 20 yr old was shot during the rioting, right by where Brown was show, and that the 20yr old may have been one of the witnesses who testified in court, based on a tweet from one of the friends who is already in witness protection?

Load Metric

So what are the people of Ferguson trying to say, if that is indeed going to come from #Ferguson people? Drug dealers should die, but robbery is cool with them?

I don't get it. Anyone who says Michael Brown was a thug is a racist. First thing they point out about this dude is he was a drug dealer. I guess only to show he could've been killed by anyone for any reason?

Or were they quick to dime on him because he dimed on Brown?

God who knows. It's like the Godfather except instead of eating big italian meals they're having chicken legs and drinking 40s
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post

So what are the people of Ferguson trying to say, if that is indeed going to come from #Ferguson people? Drug dealers should die, but robbery is cool with them?

I don't get it. Anyone who says Michael Brown was a thug is a racist. First thing they point out about this dude is he was a drug dealer. I guess only to show he could've been killed by anyone for any reason?

Or were they quick to dime on him because he dimed on Brown?

God who knows. It's like the Godfather except instead of eating big italian meals they're having chicken legs and drinking 40s

one of the best things about Mexico, is there are virtually no black people here

and sure as fuck none of these sub-human, thug, gang banging scum like we've seen in Ferguson in all their glory

Mexicans > 'African Americans'

not even a contest

Load Metric
    sub human....lololol
    comparing mexicans to blacks is a serious serious insult to mexicans

Comments

tyde: miles away from apples and oranges I totally agree

Banned
    Load Metric
    I really do sympathise with the dilemmas and racism facing black people in this modern American culture

but whats going on in Ferguson is a total disgrace.

The officer appears to be totally justified in the shooting. (and I fucking hate cops)

by all accounts , Michael Brown aggressively charged officer Wilson

many of the grand jury members were black.....they didn't even have enough evidence to charge him with involuntary manslaughter.

Then you have Al Sharpton and all the other race baiters getting national airtime to throw gas on the fire...convincing black people that such a huge injustice has been done.

Al Sharpton is truly an enemy of the state.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I really do sympathise with the dilemmas and racism facing black people in this modern American culture

but whats going on in Ferguson is a total disgrace.

The officer appears to be totally justified in the shooting. (and I fucking hate cops)

by all accounts , Michael Brown aggressively charged officer Wilson

many of the grand jury members were black.....they didn't even have enough evidence to charge him with involuntary manslaughter.

Then you have Al Sharpton and all the other race baiters getting national airtime to throw gas on the fire...convincing black people that such a huge injustice has been done.

Al Sharpton is truly an enemy of the state.
    3 of out of 12 isn't many.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Banned
    Load Metric
    before I take a beating on my hypocrisy

I have worked with, and lived in close proximity to black people for a lot of my adult life

I managed a crew of gang bangers out of Jacksonville and Alabama

I understand they are pissed off and resent 'the man'

most cops are pieces of shit, and normally I wouldn't be sympathetic

but in this particular case...

justified shooting

/end of story

the rioting is what makes them lose all credibility

savages, and thats putting it mildly

no wonder cops have to beef up in riot gear when dealing with broke, underpriveledged young black American males

the problem is that this same mentality with extreme police tactics and law enforcement is now trickling down to the rest of mainstream America

including white people and Jews lol

can't wait until I get my claim check from the city of buttcrack Oregon

will be fun

Banned
    Load Metric

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Finally, a nigga with some sense.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    You would think that, of all the legit police brutality cases involving black people, they would have a better guy to rally around than Michael Brown.

It's pretty clear at this point that:

1) Brown was a thug who forcefully took cigars from a convenience store, and then shoved/threatened the owner when he tried to get in the way of Brown leaving with them.

2) Officer Wilson clearly didn't just shoot Brown out of the blue. Something happened to cause it. Maybe Wilson jumped the gun and shot prematurely, and maybe he didn't. But obviously Brown was doing something to resist arrest and create a danger, which is totally believable given his videotaped behavior in the convenience store just hours earlier.

So why is anyone rallying around a criminal who very well may have been justifiably shot, and at the very least was proven to have been violent just hours before and was almost surely resisting arrest in some way?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    You would think that, of all the legit police brutality cases involving black people, they would have a better guy to rally around than Michael Brown.

It's pretty clear at this point that:

1) Brown was a thug who forcefully took cigars from a convenience store, and then shoved/threatened the owner when he tried to get in the way of Brown leaving with them.

2) Officer Wilson clearly didn't just shoot Brown out of the blue. Something happened to cause it. Maybe Wilson jumped the gun and shot prematurely, and maybe he didn't. But obviously Brown was doing something to resist arrest and create a danger, which is totally believable given his videotaped behavior in the convenience store just hours earlier.
    I
    So why is anyone rallying around a criminal who very well may have been justifiably shot, and at the very least was proven to have been violent just hours before and was almost surely resisting arrest in some way?

It's the media. At first I thought the media was trying to incite race wars but the more I think about it I think they do it to make blacks look even dumber then they are. The love to report on all the false shit like he was shot in the back and he was just standing with his hands up. They eat that shit up and it goes National then black people just jump on board without checking for facts.

Thread Information