Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: We Need To Talk About This Stalking Shit Again

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    This matter is far more complex than it appears on the surface.

Kilgore Trout appears to have drawn first blood with attacking splitthis back in November. splitthis' response was admittedly over-the-top and inappropriate. However, at the same time, some information regarding Kilgore Trout's past was unearthed, which raised major doubts about whether people could trust her. But then again, at the same time, KT had been associated with the poker community for at least 2 years prior, and there was not a single allegation of any rollings, nor did her actions resemble a setup for a long con.

I've since told KT privately that she's welcome to return any time, and that I don't believe she was here to scam.

When all of the dust settled, it was difficult to separate how much of splitthis' actions were motivated by a desire to protect the community from what she believed to be a scammer, and how much was motivated by personal hatred. Definitely splitthis was furious about KT's comments, and that was a large motivating factor, but it's also quite possible that splitthis felt she was also doing battle with a scammer, and running KT off was a public service in her eyes.

Between that, and KT's already-cited bravado as posted by gimmick, I dismissed the whole thing as a catfight gone wrong.

I felt splitthis acted creepy and out of line, especially with the "your sister lives XXX miles from me" stuff, but I let it go because I believed it was possible she thought she was really doing a good deed for the community (albeit for selfish reasons), and simply went too far.

I also thought back to splitthis' history on these forums. She's gone back over a decade between here, Boris, and NWP, and the KT situation was the first one where she was accused of "stalking" or threatening anyone.

I thought to myself, "Okay, I can forgive a freak-out if it occurs once per decade", and felt we probably wouldn't be dealing with this issue with her again.

Unfortunately, splitthis' popularity in this community is now at an all-time low, and she's not handling it all that well. I do want to see full evidence put together of splitthis threatening anyone here besides KT. I asked for this before, and Srsly responded, "I already posted it above."

Maybe I'm dumb, but I didn't see it.

Send it to me privately or post it publicly. This offer is open to anyone.

I am not looking to protect splitthis, and I haven't made a decision either way on this matter.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    There are currently 7 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 5 guests)

Brittney Griner's Clit, Kilgore Trout

Is there anything I can do for you this evening darling or does SS pretty much have this one handled? I see you've successfully made Druff think this is somehow his problem so that is one thing you have going for you.

xoxo

Sheboon

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    This matter is far more complex than it appears on the surface.

Kilgore Trout appears to have drawn first blood with attacking splitthis back in November. splitthis' response was admittedly over-the-top and inappropriate. However, at the same time, some information regarding Kilgore Trout's past was unearthed, which raised major doubts about whether people could trust her. But then again, at the same time, KT had been associated with the poker community for at least 2 years prior, and there was not a single allegation of any rollings, nor did her actions resemble a setup for a long con.

I've since told KT privately that she's welcome to return any time, and that I don't believe she was here to scam.

When all of the dust settled, it was difficult to separate how much of splitthis' actions were motivated by a desire to protect the community from what she believed to be a scammer, and how much was motivated by personal hatred. Definitely splitthis was furious about KT's comments, and that was a large motivating factor, but it's also quite possible that splitthis felt she was also doing battle with a scammer, and running KT off was a public service in her eyes.

Between that, and KT's already-cited bravado as posted by gimmick, I dismissed the whole thing as a catfight gone wrong.

I felt splitthis acted creepy and out of line, especially with the "your sister lives XXX miles from me" stuff, but I let it go because I believed it was possible she thought she was really doing a good deed for the community (albeit for selfish reasons), and simply went too far.

I also thought back to splitthis' history on these forums. She's gone back over a decade between here, Boris, and NWP, and the KT situation was the first one where she was accused of "stalking" or threatening anyone.

I thought to myself, "Okay, I can forgive a freak-out if it occurs once per decade", and felt we probably wouldn't be dealing with this issue with her again.

Unfortunately, splitthis' popularity in this community is now at an all-time low, and she's not handling it all that well. I do want to see full evidence put together of splitthis threatening anyone here besides KT. I asked for this before, and Srsly responded, "I already posted it above."

Send it to me privately or post it publicly. This offer is open to anyone.

I am not looking to protect splitthis, and I haven't made a decision either way on this matter.
    Could care less about my 'popularity' and would love to see Serius proof against him, there is none because it does not exist. This all is KT manipulating others, the end.

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang

snowtracks:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Lolz seriously a loser and the criminal at it again. The facts are KT is a conniving criminal that was outted by her own stupidity and therefore stopped from scamming. If she was this innocent lil thing, they why did she feel the need to handle the freerolls cash? Yall were gonna be rolled thats why. Serius is now a victim of her manipulations and she has him going to bat for her. I will give you one compliment KT you are a master manipulator, but a criminal. If you were to change and become a better person you would distance yourself from anything poker related,but you wont because your plan is to continue to grift and manipulate for your own gains.

Your leopard will probably never change its spots, you are probably too old of a criminal to change.

Grift away at least the community that hasnt been manipulated by you wont.
    Why dont you log the fuck off you disgustig white trash trailerpark nurse, the thought of you caring for other people makes me glad to live on another continent.

Head over to the LOL fleamarket for some great deals to support your drinking problem, have your daughter read some of your posts here, teach her to be just like mom.
    Why are you here nobody fuckin likes you
    splits red rep got a little lol outta me
    I like her

Load Metric
    There are currently 9 users browsing this thread. (4 members and 5 guests)

Brittney Griner's Clit, IamGreek, LIONINSIDE, splitthis

Is there anything I can do for you this evening or does Gimmick pretty much have this one covered? Kilgore Trout is such a bitch. She's also freakishly small too. Can you believe she has seriously doing her bidding now? She's come a long way from the Larry days that is for sure. Why are all these guys coming to her defense now when none of them lifted a finger for her during her shunning? Makes a guy wonder if she really is a witch. Keep your head up lady you are a fighter

xoxo

Sheboon

Comments

splitthis: You are cute, ty, but never need anyones help

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Could care less about my 'popularity' and would love to see Serius proof against him, there is none because it does not exist. This all is KT manipulating others, the end.
    I don't think Srsly is being manipulated.

He's happily married and doesn't strike me as the type who would white knight for a PFA girl.

He does seem to have a personal dislike for you, so that might have something to do with it, but I'm trying to simply deal with facts here, and not motivations.

Load Metric

He's happily married and doesn't strike me as the type who would white knight for a PFA girl.

He does seem to have a personal dislike for you, so that might have something to do with it, but I'm trying to simply deal with facts here, and not motivations.
    Facts are whore stalked criminal and 100% threatened her and family. Motivations don't matter yet you clearly referenced whores motivation in your rambling diatribe above

You allowed criminal to post my wife's name without repercussions. You're complicit in this on both sides
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Druff did Splitthis tell you Srsly was married or did you find out on your own?

Load Metric
    Searles even I know your damn wifes name.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

Facts are whore stalked criminal and 100% threatened her and family. Motivations don't matter yet you clearly referenced whores motivation in your rambling diatribe above

You allowed criminal to post my wife's name without repercussions. You're complicit in this on both sides
    I'm saying that motivations don't matter regarding Srsly raising the subject for discussion here. I just want the facts.

KT was new to the community when she posted your wife's name, and I don't believe she realized that was very against the rules here. Not at all justifying it, and I would have banned her if that or something similar happened again, but that's why I let it go.

I'm not "complicit" in anything. I don't like banning people here, and like to look at the entire picture before I remove someone from this site.

Load Metric
    I asked for this before, and Srsly responded, "I already posted it above."

Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post

To be clear, she hasn't harassed my family that I'm aware of. I was referencing her doing so to Kilgore.
    Name:  ss_resp.png
Views: 464
Size:  18.3 KB

I believe Srsly said the cousins thing as an example. As in he was saying he was being hypothetical when he was saying "already posted above".

Comments

SrslySirius: correct

Load Metric

I'm saying that motivations don't matter regarding Srsly raising the subject for discussion here. I just want the facts.

KT was new to the community when she posted your wife's name, and I don't believe she realized that was very against the rules here. Not at all justifying it, and I would have banned her if that or something similar happened again, but that's why I let it go.

I'm not "complicit" in anything. I don't like banning people here, and like to look at the entire picture before I remove someone from this site.
    bitch wasn't "new", also knew EVERYTHING ABOUT THE SITE/SHOW. you can't be this inaccurate.

Comments

Muck Ficon: :this

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Kilgore Trout hasn't been a victim for quite some time now... hence the constant feeling of everything being off.
    This all went down just a few months ago. Not that there should be any statute of limitations for this shit. The fact that she's still around posting mundane threads about her lonely existence is appalling.

She seems emboldened by the fact that she got away with it. A lot of her messages convey "back off if you know what's good for you", as if her reputation precedes her. Like we should bow in fear because we all saw what she did to Kilgore.

If you let her keep thinking that, you know it's only going to get worse.
    Bug eyes can be a sign of hyperthyroidism which can cause your brain to spin, time to see a doc spin doctor.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Load Metric

Splitthis isn’t new here and very much knows personal info is off limits. Threats are off limits. True or false?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    btw I don't know split, don't care, you banned lew for a PATTERN of this thing going back years, however I don't think split has shown this type of pattern. but how would I? unless I was on her shit list. this is different than the lewfather situation but, kind of the same. This is a hard one druff, no way to please everyone.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric

This all went down just a few months ago. Not that there should be any statute of limitations for this shit. The fact that she's still around posting mundane threads about her lonely existence is appalling.

She seems emboldened by the fact that she got away with it. A lot of her messages convey "back off if you know what's good for you", as if her reputation precedes her. Like we should bow in fear because we all saw what she did to Kilgore.

If you let her keep thinking that, you know it's only going to get worse.
    Bug eyes can be a sign of hyperthyroidism which can cause your brain to spin, time to see a doc spin doctor.
    Time for you to log off and go joyriding with your pimp boyfriend, if youre lucky maybe you run into someone you can pull a gun on again.

Comments

splitthis: You so funny
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    Lolz seriously a loser and the criminal at it again. The facts are KT is a conniving criminal that was outted by her own stupidity and therefore stopped from scamming. If she was this innocent lil thing, they why did she feel the need to handle the freerolls cash? Yall were gonna be rolled thats why. Serius is now a victim of her manipulations and she has him going to bat for her. I will give you one compliment KT you are a master manipulator, but a criminal. If you were to change and become a better person you would distance yourself from anything poker related,but you wont because your plan is to continue to grift and manipulate for your own gains.

Your leopard will probably never change its spots, you are probably too old of a criminal to change.

Grift away at least the community that hasnt been manipulated by you wont.
    Why dont you log the fuck off you disgustig white trash trailerpark nurse, the thought of you caring for other people makes me glad to live on another continent.

Head over to the LOL fleamarket for some great deals to support your drinking problem, have your daughter read some of your posts here, teach her to be just like mom.
    Even if I was all of the above at least I am leaps above a white JAP gone criminal losing custody of her kids. The odds of this happening in society are astonomically low. Her being in this percentile makes her a special kind of grifter.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric

Even if I was all of the above at least I am leaps above a white JAP gone criminal losing custody of her kids. The odds of this happening in society are astonomically low. Her being in this percentile makes her a special kind of grifter.
    How do you know she lost custody of her kids? Druff please show this whore the door
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    Ooof yeah I think that will be the post that is remembered for ushering in Kilgore Trout 2.0

Handicapme is gonna fuckin lose it when he reads that. You don't talk about a woman's children.

Thread Information